Sandy Ch. 10 -- Hiking

Story Info
An adventure up Mount Williams.
3k words
3.85
3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 10 - Hiking

On Saturday evening Sandy brought the fixings for dinner - pork loin, quinoa, garlic, and onions, and broccolini. As had become their norm, Julie and Sandy were cooking in the nude.

Ten or fifteen minutes after Julie and Sandy had started cooking John came into the kitchen and asked, "How can I help?"

Julie said, "As long as you are asking, you can be the ass king. My butt needs some attention."

Sandy was only moderately shocked, but she was surprised to hear Julie blatantly ask for John to give her a rim job. Julie could have been asking John to kiss her butt cheeks, which is exactly where John started. But then his tongue crept into the crack of Julie's ass cheeks until he was giving her a rim job. After nearly a month of lessons, Sandy not only knew what a rim job was, she knew how much pleasure she could get from a good rim job as well as how much pleasure she could give.

Julie and Sandy had been chopping vegetables side by side at the table, Julie's eyes rolled back. She had stopped chopping and leaned forward over the table. John stood up, grabbed a cruet with peanut oil, poured a bit into the palm of his hand, rubbed it on his dick, and pushed his dick into Julie's ass.

Sandy kept chopping vegetables, but also watched as John fucked Julie's ass. After a few minutes, Julie moaned and John grunted. Julie lay on the table for a few seconds and then stood, kissed John, and said, "Thanks. I needed that."

John went back to his room, presumably to wash his dick. Julie just returned to preparing the meal.

"A question," Sandy said to Julie. "When John has fucked our asses before, we always had an enema and lube. You didn't do any of that tonight."

"I wore a butt plug all day at work. I do that from time to time. I applied a bit of lube after I took it out, so the peanut oil on John's dick was all we needed."

"What about the enema?"

"That is probably why John went to wash up."

* * * * *

After dinner John asked Sandy, "How about you? Do you have any desires for this evening?"

"Oh yes. I want you to cum in my pussy, my mouth, and my ass. Not necessarily in that order,"

"Whew," John said. "That is a tall order. Do you want all of that tonight or can we split them between tonight and tomorrow?"

Sandy looked at John. Then at Julie. "Well," Sandy asked Julie, "do you think that I can trust him to deliver tomorrow what he cannot deliver today?"

"No doubt about it," Julie said. "Time for kitchen clean up."

After they cleaned up the kitchen, the three lovers moved out to the living room. There was no question about what they would do. They would not play board games. They would not watch television. They would not engage in conversation. They were going to fuck, which is exactly what they did.

* * * * *

Julie's alarm clock went off at 5:30 Sunday morning. It was still dark outside, but the sun would be up soon. Julie and Sandy showered together, each helping the other to suds up and rinse off.

Neither woman wore make up, so they just combed their hair and got dressed. Sandy wore a light sun dress that buttoned up the front along with her new hiking boots. As Julie recommended, Sandy had worn the boots to class several times during the week to break them in. She felt confident that the boots would keep her feet happy on the trail.

Julie wore a halter dress with something of an A-line design. It had a horizontal band of cloth that wrapped around her chest just below her breasts. The dress flowed loosely to about 12 inches above her knees. The halter had two straps that tied behind her neck. The straps were wide enough at the bottom to cover Julie's nipples, but little else. She also wore hiking boots.

Julie smiled and told Sandy, "I really enjoyed wearing a butt plug to work yesterday. Every time I took a step it tickled me in the most delightful fashion. I was thinking about wearing one today too. Would like one? If it becomes a hindrance, you can always take it out."

"That sounds like fun. It will be our secret."

Julie pulled a bag out of her nightstand and poured out half a dozen plugs. "Take your pick."

Sandy sorted the plugs from smallest to largest. She pointed to the two smallest plugs and said, "I think that I have already tried those two." She pointed to the biggest plug, "That one looks downright scary. She picked up the third from the smallest a said, "How about if I try this one?"

It was about 6 inches long with a rectangular base that should fit comfortably between her nether cheeks. The shaft looked a little smaller around that John's dick, but the bulbous end was half again larger than John's dick. Julie gave her a bottle of lube and said, "Good choice. I think you'll be smiling all day."

Julie picked up the second to the largest plug and lubed it up. She applied lube to her anus and asked Sandy, "Would you mind helping me get this in?"

"My pleasure," she said with a smile.

Julie got on her hands and knees on the bed. Sandy pushed the plug gently against Julie's anus. "Would you rather I pushed it in, or do you prefer to push yourself back onto it?"

"Let me control the speed and depth," Julie replied. Sandy held the plug steady as Julie bounced against it. The plug went deeper with each bounce until Julie's ass slurped the plug into position. "Ooo. That is wonderful."

Before they picked up their backpacks Julie stopped Sandy and said, "Our goal for the day is to drive the guys wild. Let me make some slight modifications to your dress. She unbuttoned the top of Sandy's dress so that it opened to the bottom of her sternum. Then she unbuttoned from the bottom up to just below Sandy's crotch. "You will have them all steaming before long."

They had made sandwiches the evening before. They loaded the sandwiches, some sunscreen, towels, and bottled water into their backpacks.

When John saw them, his jaw dropped. "Wow! You two are the definition of sexy. You will definitely turn on the guys. You might even turn on the women."

* * * * *

The three packed into Juhn's car were off to the trailhead. The last mile or so before the trailhead was a gravel road. As the car bumped down the road the butt plug in Sandy's ass vibrated enough that Sandy almost reached orgasm. She was a bit worried that she might leave a puddle on the seat, but then she saw the contented smile on Julie's face and knew that she was not alone.

There were two cars in the trailhead parking lot when they got there at about 7:30 am. Five people stood in a loose group chatting. John handled the introductions. Peter and Sally were definitely a couple, but Sandy couldn't quite tell whether Lisa, Bob, and TJ were more than friends. They all looked fit, but otherwise the group was diverse. Peter and Sally were both tall; he was a black mix and she looked pure Swedish. Lisa was a short and slight Filipina. Bob was medium height and white. TJ was tallish but looked Hispanic. None of them had a discernable accent so Sandy guessed that they were all born in the US.

Sandy hoped that Julie and John weren't planning to match her with one of the guys, but she might not mind getting to know TJ better.

Once introductions were over, everyone shouldered their backpacks and headed up the trail. As she walked, Sandy felt as if she were floating on air. Her dress was mid-thigh length, but with the bottom buttons open, she felt a breeze flowing over her thighs and pussy. The butt plug jiggled slightly with each step. The top of her dress flapped open and closed as she walked. She almost felt naked even if she was legally covered.

The morning was cool but warmed quickly. After an hour or so the group took a break. They sat in a circle in a clearing. Julie and Sandy were the only two wearing dresses. Everyone else wore loose shorts, mostly running shorts. Sally had taken off her T-shirt and was just wearing a bikini bra on top. Lisa wore a skimpy tank top. It seemed that Sally and Lisa were also on a mission to drive the guys crazy, even if Sally was already partnered up with Peter.

Julie and Sandy laid out towels to sit on, but everyone else just sat on the ground. Sandy hesitated to sit facing the center of the circle. She feared that her dress would ride up and expose her naked pussy to everyone. Julie, on the other hand, sat confidently with her legs in a tailor position. No doubt about it, everyone on the other side of the circle could see Julie's pussy. Sandy thought to herself, 'What the hell? When in Rome and all that crap." Sandy sat next to Julie and acted as if it was totally normal for two women to expose their pussies to their friends, or in Sandy's case, people that she had met only an hour ago.

No one said a word about their exposure, but Bob said, "John, you need to bring your sister on hikes more often."

Though John understood Bob's not-so-subtle message, John played it straight, "Well. She works on Saturdays, so unless we move our hikes to Sundays more often, she will be busy."

"In that case," Bob said, "I vote for more Sunday hikes." All the guys laughed, and Sally and Lisa chuckled politely.

No one had eaten breakfast, so they all took out sandwiches and started to eat. As they ate, Sandy looked around the circle. She realized that both Sally's and Lisa's running shorts had very loose legs, and neither wore panties under their shorts. Their pussies were almost as exposed as were hers and Julie's. And the guys weren't much different. She saw the ends of John's and Bob's dicks dangling uncovered near the leg holes of their shorts. Both dicks were about half erect. Unfortunately, Peter and TJ were to the sides of Sandy and Julie so she couldn't see up the bottoms of their shorts.

After everyone finished their sandwich and drank some water, they stood and hit the trail again. The day continued to warm but Sandy was still wearing a Mona Lisa smile as she felt the breeze blow under her dress and the butt plug wobble in her ass.

The guys were all so polite. Whenever they came to a steep spot, the guy in front of her would climb up and turn around to give Sandy a hand up. What Sandy hadn't realized was that while they sat for their breakfast snack, two more buttons came undone at the bottom of her dress. Now, when she walked, the bottom of her dress opened and fully revealed her pubic area. And when she stepped up a steep spot, the guys enjoyed the view while they pretended chivalry.

They hiked along a creek. They heard the running water even if they couldn't always see it. After hiking steadily for another couple hours, they arrived at a clearing that opened onto the creek. There was a deep spot of water that looked perfect for swimming. Sandy wished that she had brought a bathing suit.

Everyone dropped their backpacks and had a drink of water. "Well," John asked, "who's up for a swim?"

The next thing she knew, Sandy was standing among seven naked people. She looked around. They looked at her, "Are you coming?" John asked.

"Of course." Sandy pulled her dress over her head and followed the group down to the stream.

The water was bracing. That means cold for the uninitiated. Sandy held onto a tree branch, laid back in the water, and floated. She felt totally free. She realized that her bladder was full and released a stream of urine into the stream. She hoped no one noticed but didn't really care.

A minute later Julie came up to Sandy and put a hand under her back. Sandy opened her eyes and said, "Hi. What's up?"

Julie said, "Just checking on you. Is everything ok?"

Sandy whispered, "I just realized that I am naked with seven other people, five of whom I just met. That and I have a plug in my ass."

"Isn't it wonderful?" Julie whispered back into Sandy's ear.

After a bit everyone got out of the water. They dried off, but no one dressed. They sat in groups of two or three and pulled out another sandwich for lunch. Sandy sat with Julie and TJ.

Sandy had surreptitiously checked everyone out everyone's privates that were no longer private. Like Sandy, Sally had a full pubic bush though Sally's was blond, and Sandy's was brunette. Sally's breasts were about the same size as Julie's. Sandy's mind slid unbidden to thoughts of sucking Sally's nipples. Perhaps, Sandy thought, I might have a bit of bi in me. Lisa had a very light dusting of pubic hair above her pussy and small breasts. Though small, Lisa's tits were still bigger than Sandy's. Sandy asked herself which of the women had the most attractive pussy She loved Julie's bare pussy, but also really liked Lisa's nearly bare pussy.

Among the men, John and TJ had removed all trace of pubic hair, Peter manscaped, and Bob was totally bush. Their dicks ranged from Bob's little pecker to Peter's long dong. John and TJ had what Sandy thought were normal sized dicks, though she doubted that there was such a thing as normal. Most interesting was that TJ was the only guy that was not circumcised.

After finishing her sandwich, Sandy turned to TJ, who was sitting next to her. "I have a request."

TJ looked at Sandy quizzically, "Ok."

"I have never seen a penis that has not been circumcised. May I touch yours?"

Julie, who was sitting next to Sandy nearly choked. TJ merely said, "Be my guest."

Sandy gently picked up TJ's penis. In fact, it was already half erect. Sandy pulled the skin back to expose the glans and then covered it again. TJ's dick grew. Sandy pulled back the skin again and started rubbing the glans and then the frenulum. Sandy played with TJ's dick with abandon. She loved how long and hard it was. She stroked, and rubbed, and rolled it back and forth between her hands. Suddenly, TJ leaned back, groaned, and ejaculated all over Sandy's chest.

When TJ recovered, he apologized, "I'm sorry. But you are just so beautiful that I couldn't help myself."

"No problem," Sandy replied. "Perhaps I'll go back to the stream to rinse off."

"How about if I lick you clean first?" TJ offered.

"Ok."

TJ started licking his cum off Sandy's breasts. He spent extra time suck her nipples. His cum had dripped down to her navel. He wanted to keep going lower to lick Sandy's pussy but stopped. He looked at her and asked, "May I give you some pleasure?"

"I would really like that, sometime, but not right now," Sandy replied.

Sandy realized that were six other people sitting around them. Sandy had entered a time bubble and no one else seemed to exist, but now they did and they were all focused on her and TJ. They had all watched Sandy play with TJ's dick, watched him come all over her chest, and watched him lick his cum off her tits. Sandy smiled at everyone, then stood up, asked "Are we having fun yet?" and walked back to the stream to rinse off.

As Sandy rinsed, she practiced her speech to the group in her mind. 'I apologize to anyone that I offended. Thank you, TJ, for letting me play with your dick. I hope to do it again if I haven't totally embarrassed you.'

Sandy walked out of the stream and toward the group. Her speech was ready, so she walked forward with a false air of confidence. Before she uttered her first word everyone started clapping and cheering. Sandy was stunned. TJ stood up, took her hand, and walked her a few steps away from the group a bit.

"Sandy," he said, "Thank you. I have never known a woman to express her curiosity so openly. How are you feeling?"

"Well," Sandy started, "your dick is only the second one that I have ever touched. Thank you for letting me do that. If it is ok with you, I might like to play with it again sometime."

"Anytime," TJ answered. "Might I ask you a question?"

"Ok."

"Were my eyes playing tricks on me or are you wearing a butt plug?"

Sandy looked into TJ's eyes and said, "You need to visit to your ophthalmologist."

Sandy kissed TJ on the cheek and walked over to the rest of the group. She pulled her dress on over her head, put on her socks and boots, shouldered her backpack, and started walking down the trail. Julie shouted, "Sandy. Where are you going?"

"It was great to meet everyone," Sandy shouted. "I'll wait at the trailhead."

Julie jumped up, dressed, and held out her hand to John, "Key."

John got up, found the car key, and gave it to Julie. "Drive carefully." Julie kissed John, said goodbye to the rest of the group, and hurried down the trail.

"Well," John muttered. "That was interesting. Can anyone explain what just happened?"