All Comments on 'Santa's Helper Ch. 08'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
marine55rickmarine55rickabout 11 years ago
Don't stop...

.... I want to read more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good going once again!

I was afraid you had stopped writing with so many 'to be continued" stories still undone. Thank God (who I know is in favor of stroke stories as He gave us the gift of stroking) that you have continued! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Now what is to happen to Officer Cat? I hope she abides by all 4 rules.

What happens to our slut when hubby comes home? I feel bad for hubby but at least there are no kids involved. Hubby deserves a loving wife, just as The Slut needs and deserves BBC, as she can not help herself.

I have IMed with enough sluts like herself who have discovered their Black Cock Slut side. I have also convinced several to become breeding sluts for BBC by adopting out all the bastards so they can continue breeding and servicing BBC wihtout being changed to a dirty diaper bag or crying babies, both of which have no place in a sex only relationship, which is what most slut/BBC relationships are. This can be seen in how much hotter gang bangs are (it looks like a certain slut is about to get one to realize this) to any self respecting slut than a one on one. A one on one is OK for a cuckold relationship, but for a good BBC slut the more the marrier.

I hope you will continue this until both sluts are pregnant and are whored out to BBC as well, as that is the best work any real slut can have. Do what one enjoys for a living, and as a good slut is also masochistic the degradation that comes from whoring oneself out is an actual plus, a real turn on as it is just so nasty, especially if it white slut black cock in say, Texas, and as a streetwalker instead of an escort.

Wishing you the best,

Master Paul, slut lover

One thing tho, why the dialect? I married black, have black friends, and have yet to hear one black talk like you have this one do.

EZ4BLKcockEZ4BLKcockabout 11 years agoAuthor
To Master Paul

The dialog you asked about is supose to be slang and is not meant to offend anybody. I too know people that are well spoken of all races and I have met many that only speak in slang of all races so I try to mix it up some.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 10 years ago
Not worth any more

Don't bother writing any more - this is just more racist trash - White women being degraded by shitty blacks.

If the woman in this story was black & the man was white - it would be banned - get rid of this total racist rubbish - WE ARE IN THE 21ST CENTURY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD !!!!

Total crap

Sarah Leather, London, England.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid, lame and just another lame ass story

Dumb Dumber. Shite from start to finish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous