Santa's Naughty Helper

Story Info
Santa gets help from the only elf on the naughty list.
2.1k words
4.29
5.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas time once again and at the North Pole all of Santa's helpers worked hard to bring all the children joy.

There was Holly, who worked in assembly. She always made sure all the gifts were ready to be played with when the children unpacked them.

There was Jolly, who worked in packaging. He always made sure all the gifts were properly packed and wrapped, so nothing would break along the way.

There was Stalky, who worked in intelligence. He found out which children had been good and which had been naughty. Most elves found him a bit unnerving.

And then there was Slutty, the only elf that ever made it onto the naughty list. Last year she had seduced Jolly and his entire packaging team into a giant orgy that lasted so long barely any gifts were packaged. By the time Christmas Eve came around all other departments had to work together to get everything wrapped and even then they barely made it.

This year, as punishment for being so naughty, Slutty was put to work in decorations. Attaching thoughtful notes and sweet treats to the presents, without having any.

Despite her punishment, Slutty didn't seem to have learned her lesson. Her uniform was very different from the other elves. She had shortened her skirt until it barely covered her plump butt and only kept one of the buttons on her top closed. While her nipples were covered, she had a deep cleavage and had to be careful moving so they wouldn't slip out. Her midriff was similarly exposed, showing off her trim tummy up to the underboob. Needless to say, she wore neither bra nor panties.

Bored to death by her task, she took a quick look around. All the other elves had their heads down on the production line, following their instructions to the letter. She rolled her eyes at them and felt a slight tingling between her legs. Like so often when she didn't have a good distraction, she was horny. For a moment she tried to get the attention of one of the other elves, hoping to seduce them, though they had all heard stories from last year and didn't give her any attention. Slowly grinding her legs against each other she became desperate, until she spotted a candy cane. Sure it was for a child, but those fat brats could do with a diet anyway, she thought to herself and grabbed it.

Sneaking away was laughably easy, as the other elves were still going through the same motions and didn't even think to look up from their work. She quickly disappeared into the mountain of packed gifts they were supposed to decorate. Making herself as comfortable as possible on the floor, she started to slowly lick along the shaft of the candy cane. With her eyes closed she imagined a big cock in its place, throbbing from the attention she gave it. After sucking on the candy cane's tip for a few moments, she decided not to wait any longer. Carefully aligning it with her pussy she was about to push it into her, when she heard a voice.

"Naughty!" The voice proclaimed, sounding excited.

Opening her eyes she saw Stalky, up in the gifts. He was hiding between a teddy bear and some dolls, with only his head poking out.

"Soooooo Naughty!" His voice trembled as if merely catching someone in the act was pleasuring him. "Naughty elves go to Santa!"

Frustrated, she threw the candy cane aside and rolled her eyes, waiting for him to climb out of the gifts and down to her. "Fuck you, Stalky." She sat up, knowing he would jerk off to this as soon as he brought her to Santa.

Stalky had made his way down incredibly fast and was now whispering into her ear from behind. "Naughty words... naughty elf..."

Jumping up to get away from him, she adjusted her clothes a little, making sure not to give him a view he didn't deserve. "Alright, alright, I get it. Let's just go."

Stalky led her out of the gifts and past the production line. "Naughty elf coming through." He proclaimed a few times, though even he couldn't get the workers' attention. By the time they reached the big red and white door to Santa's office, Stalky was trembling in pleasure. "Naughty elf in serious trouble now!" He almost moaned and opened it for her.

Slutty didn't take the situation seriously at all. What was the old man going to do, transfer her again? She wasn't going to apologize for everyone else being prude and if Stalky was allowed to be a pervert, so should she.

Walking into the office her eyes were defiant. Swaying her hips from side to side with every step, she made no attempts to hide her sexuality or act innocent. Unfortunately the show was only for Stalky behind her, as Santa was busy working on some papers.

The office was enormous, but most of the space was completely unusable. Filled floor to ceiling with letters, most written in a barely readable script. Only a narrow section going from the door could be walked along, ending at Santa's large wooden desk. The room was lit, though only dimly, most of the lights probably hidden behind the mountains of letters.

Santa was frantically deciphering one childs letter after the other, typing something into his computer after each.

As the door closed behind her, she could hear Stalky moan for a moment. Santa, without even looking up, waved her towards the chair in front of his desk. Undeterred she walked up to it and sat down. Saving herself the theatrics, since the old man wasn't watching anyway. To show her defiance she swung her legs over one armrest, while leaning back her body over the other. Sitting as relaxed as she could muster, while also showing off her barely covered upper body.

To her surprise, Santa reacted to it. When he finally looked up at her, his eyes were barely able to keep steady on her face. Each time he tried it only took a short moment, before his gaze slowly wandered down her body. Curious she slowly lifted her arms above her head, stretching herself and revealing even more of her midriff for him. Santa's eyes became wider and completely unable to focus on anything other than her body. Sweat started to form on his face and she could hear his breath getting faster.

Excited that even Santa might be a little naughty she let out a soft playful moan, preparing for her next move. The noise however shook him out of his trance. Managing to muster his discipline, he took his eyes off her and focused on the screen as if it was the most important object in the world.

"You have been naughty again." He was still breathing heavy, undercutting his disapproving tone quite a lot.

"What can I say? It's what I do best." With a smile she got out of her chair, cutting him off before he had a chance to respond. Slowly swaying her hips again she made her way around the desk.

"You seem tense, can I... help you somehow?" She did her best to parody someone sounding concerned, but it came out in her usual and very sultry tone. Even more she sat down on Santa's desk, keeping her legs a little apart.

Santa couldn't manage to keep focused on the screen now, not with this view presenting itself to him in the corner of his eye. Scanning her body slowly, he was sweating more and more. Spotting her hairless pussy glistening a little from her own excitement, he let out a defeated moan. "Mrs. Clause hasn't... been very forthcoming this Christmas." He almost stumbled over his words, seemingly very uncomfortable with the topic.

"You poor thing." Reaching out her hand, she slowly stroked over his round cheeks. Even this made him tremble a little. "You haven't had sex all month?"

"Year..."

"Sorry, what?"

"Santa only cums once a year... I keep saying it, I don't know why people are surprised."

Her eyes went wide in a mix of shock and pity. "I think this naughty little elf is about to become your favourite little helper." Giving him a wink she slowly opened the last button on her top. Sliding down her skin it revealed her firm breasts and small, already hard, nipples. "And don't worry, this will be our little secret." Licking her lips for a moment, she got off the desk. With her hands placed on his thighs she slowly got down on her knees between them. "'Tis the season to be giving after all."

Hidden away under his desk she wasted no time getting to work. Her hands stroked upwards along his thighs, forcing desperate moans from him. Making short work of his belt she eagerly pulled down his pants and shorts in one, revealing Santa's cock. It was quite large and already aroused. Biting her lip a little she felt herself grabbing it in a trance, her fingers barely able to reach around it. "Fuck..." She moaned in excitement and in disbelieve. Moving her hand up and down the shaft a little, she could hear Santa groaning in response, his cock throbbing hard.

Unable to hold back any longer she leaned forwards and sealed her lips around the swollen tip. Swirling her tongue all around it to taste Santa's salty cock, she moaned again, sending soft vibrations into his tip. Overwhelmed with the sensation, Santa was gripping his armrests so hard he almost snapped them off. Her free hand quickly slid up under her skirt and found her wet little clit. Grinding against it she started to jerk off Santa with her other hand, gripping his shaft tight. Her head bobbed up and down in his lap handling his tip and upper shaft as she greedily started sucking on it. Santa led out a loud moan each time her head went down and thrust his hips forwards instinctively. Getting louder each time, his cock was throbbing hard in her mouth and clearly getting ready to orgasm.

And then she suddenly stopped. She let go of his shaft, and his tip popped out from her puckered lips. With a smirk she looked up at him. "You're not the only one who gets to have fun here." Leisurely standing up she enjoyed torturing him by testing his patience. Slowly she unzipped her skirt, showing off her firm little body in all its glory.

"So... what should I do with y-'' Her playful teasing was interrupted as Santa pushed her backwards onto his desk. Leaning over her, he pinned her between the hard wood and his soft body. She could feel him trying to align his overexcited cock with her pussy. Angling her legs up to make it easier, she was about to give another teasing comment when Santa's tip pushed into her tight opening. With the air escaping her lungs in one hard thrust she made a grunting sound as she felt herself stretching wide to make room for the thick shaft. Lost in pleasure, Santa thrust into her again. Thanks to his strength, the cock managed to open her wet hole up easily and without needing to wait for her to adjust to the size. She felt his balls slapping against her and lost all words. Grunting like an animal in heat she stretched up her legs as far as she could while holding onto his shoulders with a tight grip.

Noticing her pleasure Santa lost all inhibitions. "Take... my... cock!" He commanded, thrusting deep and hard into her with each world. Her toes curled, her eyes rolled up into her head as she suddenly let out a scream of pleasure. Overwhelmed by her orgasm her insides tightened around his shaft making it even more intense. Driven by her scream of lust and the sensation of her squeezing his cock, Santa began fucking her even harder. They could hear the heavy desk squeaking dangerously with each thrust, though neither of them cared. Holding her by the shoulders he forced his entire cock up her pussy one last time before his balls exploded into her. Panting he bucked his hips a few more times, before slowly getting off her.

For a few moments she lay there on his desk, motionless except for her chest moving up and down with her heavy breath and completely overwhelmed by the intense pleasure she just had. There was complete silence between the two, apart from all the panting, of course. Slowly she got her senses back and stood up. Santa was sitting in his chair, cock still out, looking very relieved, though neither was sure what to say. She quickly got dressed and walked towards the door. Her legs were squeezed together tight, as she feared leaving behind a trail of cum. With the door handle in hand, she turned her head around to him with a grin. "See you next year."