Santa's New Helper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on then, I'll-! Wh-what?"

The sight he saw wasn't what he was expecting when he finally turned around. Nowhere to be seen were the burly assailants he'd hallucinated based off the shadows, instead it was a band of fellows that seemed even less threatening than his half naked self. What stood out was the colour brown, in different shades, it formed shiny coats on their bodies that were shorter than his as they stood on all fours. Black hooves held up their lithe forms that were sculpted for the task of dragging Old Nick's fat ass all over the globe. Their antlers were undecorated but their shapes allowed them to serves as decorations of their own. And then, eight pairs of big bright eyes now stared at the young man who was startled after having his emotions whipped between fear, anger, and now confusion.

"What, it's just the fucking reindeer, huh?"

Jackson felt a whole lot of tension leave his body, whereas the young man was prepared to fight for his life, instead he only now had to fight the urge to try and pet one of the furry creatures that were all twitching their big black noses towards him curiously. They were just reindeer, specifically, Santa's reindeer that were just as much the subject of fairy tales as the old bastard himself. There were eight of them in total, and Jackson didn't even have to think too hard to recall all of their names.

"Dasher, Dancer, Prancer Vixen..."

As he spoke their names slowly out of habit, one by one the reindeer perked up their ears as their names were seemingly called.

"Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen... no Rudolph huh? Damn, am I still a kid or what?"

With all their names called, the reindeer seemed more comfortable with the young man as their ears twitched and they slowly approached closer.

"So what, am I supposed to look after you guys now or something?"

This was Jackson's assumption while reaching his hand out to pet one of the deer. It definitely wasn't the worst punishment to be had for getting caught stealing, especially in a place where he doubt the laws of common man applied. It was doubtful that he was even in the North Pole as the village had a clear night-time, maybe he was in a whole other dimension. As he thought that, Jackson placed his hand on the snout of the reindeer approaching him in the centre.

"Yes, he chose me, I get to go first!"

"?!"

Just as the young man calmed down, he became startled again as the deer he touched suddenly started speaking excitedly, speaking English to be specific!

Jingle~♪♫ Jingle~♪♫

However, that was only the start of the strange events to soon unfold. Suddenly there was the sound of a bell, a jingle bell. And accompanying the sound of this bell was a magical phenomenon.

Jingle~♪♫

From one of the open rafters of the barn, sparkles of light started raining down, right onto the forms of the deer gathered around Jackson. Following that, the young man's eyes grew wide as the bodies of all eight deer began to glow with a bright white light. It was a scene reminiscent of a certain cartoon he used to watch as a kid, and much like in that cartoon, the silhouettes of the deer obscured by the white light began to change before his very eyes. Their lithe forms became more robust while their very structures changed. The deer that were once small and cute began to grow in size, becoming taller, a decent bit taller than even Jackson himself. These changes took place for a few seconds before they finally stopped. The white light began to fade, and the deer that were revealed afterwards were way more changed than the young man had realized!

"Ohhh, that's much better!"

"Yep, this is exactly the form I always wanted!"

"This is the best Christmas ever!"

Naked women, that was what had now appeared before the stunned young man, well, not quite. Each deer was now vastly different from their once feral forms. Their legs were humanly, except with more average mass than that of the average person. In place of their feet were still black hooves, except that they were even larger and lead up to plump calves, strong knees and thick thighs, all covered in tan and brown fur. Their hips were plump and broad, their waists just slim enough to form an hourglass figure complete with their bountiful bosoms, their bountiful, naked bosoms.

Said breasts were host to plump nipples that were a darker brown than all the fur covering literally their entire body. Their facial structures greatly resembled that of humans with added animalistic characteristics, such as their slightly longer maws complete with proper dark brown deer noses and big bright eyes. On their head rest their proud antlers, the type that one would normally find on a buck, except that they were all clearly beautiful, buxom females. Most of them even had hair of different shades of brown which acted like bedding for the big, fluffy deer ears poking out of the upper sides of their heads.

Literally all eight of Santa's Reindeer had become anthropomorphic, turning into tall, shapely women that were even slightly muscular as though to prove their ability to lug that heavy sleigh around every year. Their thighs especially gave Jackson the impression that they could easily crush fully grown watermelons without even trying. Jackson didn't exactly consider himself a furry, however even he had to gulp with a dry throat as he looked at the admittedly sexy, and very much naked, anthropomorphic deer women he'd suddenly found himself surrounded by.

However, the fact that they were all clearly women actually warranted a point of confusion. This confusion stemmed from the area on their bodies where one expected a smooth, furry rose garden to be. Instead, between the legs of every single one of these "ladies" was a mighty impressive set of dark brown cock sheath and balls! Each of their plump round sacks was bigger than Jackson's head and just above each sack was unmistakeably an animal's sheathed penis, similar to what hoses had! Rather than all the other magical stuff that had occurred withing the last couple of hours, Jackson found himself more flabbergasted that each of these 'dommy mommy' deer chicks were packing literal balls and dicks!

"Hey, why are you just standing there, shouldn't you greet us?"

"Wha- what do you mean?"

While the human's mind was in disarray, one of the Deer suddenly started talking to him. Even now the fact that they could speak human was freaking him out a bit.

"Why are you acting like you don't know what's going on?"

"I d-don't know what you're talking about!"

Normally Jackson would never find himself stuttering like an idiot so much, however this was the first time he was having a conversation with a literal deer woman! The others piped up as the human displayed genuine confusion.

"Maybe Santa didn't tell him?"

"Did he want it to be a surprise?"

"That's hilarious~♪"

Some of the others started giggling as the first Deer from before spoke again.

"Hmm, so basically, we were bored of remaining grounded for most of the year outside of Christmas, so we asked Santa for something to keep us company."

"And some new forms that we can use to play with that something."

That bad feeling that Jackson was getting as he spoke to the old man now came back in full swing as he processed the words of the anthropomorphic Reindeer women.

"Long story short, you're now our pet to do whatever we want with."

"I'm nobody's pet."

As tantalizing as these furry women were, Jackson at the very least wasn't so down bad that he'd agree to be someone else's plaything, especially not with those things between their legs!

"Oh really? Check this out then. Come here."

"Why would I do-?!"

The young man's remark was cut short when he suddenly found his body moving on its own! He naturally went down on all fours and crawled along the hay floor of the smelly barn, right towards the Deer that had called for him! Panic and confusion were written all over the young man's face, and this seemed to greatly amuse his supposed masters.

"If you didn't believe in magic before, I'm sure you're convince now after all you've gone through tonight."

The Deer spoke as Jackson neared her hooves while trying futilely to regain control of his body.

"It's magic that made us like this. You don't think that magic can also make you do anything we say?"

"Ugh, let me go!"

"No can do. You're officially our pet now~♥"

"I'll never be your ngh, pet!"

"Whatever you say, pet."

"Hahahah~♪"

"Unfufufufun~♪"

"Urgh~!"

The other Deer chuckled and giggled as the lead Deer emphasized the degrading title without the human being able to do anything about it. As Jackson crawled at her feet, the first Doe, Dasher squatted down in a way that emphasized her plump furry thighs so that she was closer to the human's level.

"Since you picked me that means I get to use you first."

"Urgh~!"

"He only picked you cuz you stepped out in front of the rest of us..."

"So to start with, how about I have you,"

As Jackson's trepidation grew, Dasher used her hands to lift her own plump, dark brown nut sack.

"Suck my balls?"

"What?!"

"Ooh, nice choice."

"I can't wait to see this."

The other Deer seemed intrigued by Dasher's choice of service. Jackson in the meantime found himself in trouble immediately, all due to the fact that his body had again started moving on its own as soon as Dasher finished speaking!

"Ugh~!"

"You know, it'd be easier to just accept it. Though, I kinda like seeing you struggle too."

The Does was nonchalant as Jackson expressed his chagrin the whole way. As she remained squatted where she was, Jackson got himself even lower. The human lay flat of the ground covered in hay before turning himself over, this way he was facing up towards Dasher's lap where her thick legs were spread open. Like that he dragged himself backwards, aiming his head for below the Deer's crotch!

"It might be a bit musty down there by the way, we we're really galloping our asses off all night."

"Ugh~!"

Jackson experienced this first hand as his face neared below the Deer's crotch. A heavy odour of crotch sweat filled his face, it was a stench he was familiar with as a guy who regularly did exercise to try and keep himself in shape, but this was a lot more pungent. The stench became stronger the deeper his head went below the squatted deer, and it was strongest right below her large brown balls that she was holding up!

"Fuck, you stink!"

The young man exclaimed as his sinuses was overwhelmed by the stench of sweaty deer crotch to the point that his nose felt warm and stuffy. Jackson squinted his eyes and clenched his teeth as he finally reached the point where his whole head was enveloped in the shadow of the large Deer woman.

"That's rude, even if it's true. But that's why you're here now. See how well you can polish my stinky orbs."

"Wai-!" PLOP!

"Mmnnpphh!"

The human's protest was cut off ass the pair of plump balls were let go to plop right onto his upturned face! Complete darkness befell Jackson together with the weight of Dasher's bloated orbs, her smelly sack was bouncy and warm and it's smooth surface was slightly sticky against his skin, presumably from all the dried crotch sweat and other grime!

"How about you give them a good sniff while you're down there?"

FFFFFNNNNFFF~! "Mghkph!"

Even though the words came out as a request, his body naturally interpreted it as a command, leading the young man's nostrils to flare open as he breathed in the full stench of the Doe's smelly balls! The degree of musk was insane, it was like drawing in watered down tear gas through his nostrils. The sweaty balls stench travelled throughout his airways and settled into his inflated lungs just long enough for the scent to soak in before he finally breathed out again!

FFFFFNNNNFFF~! "Mnhk!"

FF-F-FFNNNNNNFFF~! "Guph!"

"Wow, you're really going to town huh?"

Jackson's chest rose and fell slowly while the sound of nuts sweat tainted air rushing into his nostrils could be easily heard by the rest of the deer. The human choked and even gagged a bit from the overwhelming stench, it felt like his nostrils were on fire, the pure smell of Dasher's sweaty and grimy balls rubbing on his face making him want to scream out loud. Unfortunately, any sound that left his mouth was blocked and muffled by the larger She-beast's portulent, unwashed gonads.

He felt her sack with sweat soaked and dried on the surface sticking to his lips whenever he moved his mouth. The stench pulled into his nose every time he inhaled never waned, it only became stronger as ball grime coated the rims of his flared nostrils. Jackson didn't even appreciated the smell of his own balls after a physical workout, now he was made to huff a many times stronger stench with his nostrils practically glued to the anthropomorphic Deer's nuts!

However, while he himself was convinced of what a horrible experience it was, it seemed like his body was having different ideas.

"Hey girls, looks like Santa picked us up a real pervert."

Flick~

"GNNPHH!"

Jackson let out aloud, muffled groan into the Deer's balls when Dasher suddenly flicked the tent-like protrusion in the human's drawers!

"Look at how hard he is from sniffing some stinky Reindeer nuts."

"He must really like that smell."

"Is that true human? You like how my balls smell?"

"Mmpphn! Mmnnf!" FFFFFNNNNFFF~! "Gnph!"

The other Reindeer mocked the human as Dasher responded by rubbing her balls back and forth on his face. Jackson's muffled groans once more sounded out as his facial features became warped from the rough movements of the plump, heavy sack. The stench of Dasher's matured balls sweat was deeply rubbed into every pore of his skin while inside of his nostrils developed even more coatings of her filthy ball funk and dried sweat. Jackson's retching increased in intensity as the stench overwhelmed him even more.

"Well since you like my stinky nuts so much, how about you go ahead and suck on them now?"

"MNPH?!"

Thus came the moment the human was truly dreading. Having his airways polluted and his lungs filled with the stench of grimy Deer balls was already terrible enough, now he was supposed get the taste of them into his mouth?! This was the last thing Jackson wanted to do at this moment, however his body moved against his protests. Like every other command so far, this one caused his mouth to begin opening on their own. The sticky feeling as his lips slid along the surface of her balls covered in dried sweat and matured crotch grime alone was unpleasant. However what happened next was something neither the human nor even the Reindeer expected.

SLURRRP~!

"Whoa!"

"PHHNNGHFF~!"

All of a sudden, Dasher's eyes shot wide open and all the other Deer saw her squatting body dip slightly before her fluffy deer tail started shivering.

"What happened?"

"He just sucked in my balls!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean my whole balls, he just slurped the whole thing into his mouth!"

"No way!"

"MMRRPPHH!"

SLRP~ SHLCHK~ SHLK~ SLRP-P-P~

Yes way, this was proven by the sound of the human's muffled retching that sounded like his mouth was full! Jackson couldn't believe what had just happened, his mouth had suddenly started opening wider than he ever thought possible, and then it opened wider some more still! Like a basking shark about to swallow a school of fish, his mouth broadened, even wider than his own face, wide enough to completely envelop Dasher's smelly orbs, which he then promptly sucked into his mouth!

The human's lips closed on the sticky, smelly stem of the She-beast's hanging nutsack, his face was blown up to comical proportions like a snake's while each of his cheeks were bloated and partially filled with a round, swollen teste on each side! This sudden stunt was accompanied by neither pain nor discomfort, it was definitely a magical phenomenon that allowed the human to take the Deer's large ball sack fully into his mouth as though it were something his body was made to do from the start!

SHLK~ SLRP-P~ SHLCK~ SHLCH~ SLRRRP-P~

"W-wow, Santa really mgh, went all out this time!"

SLRP-P-P~ "HHNNMPH~!"

Even Dasher was surprised as none of them expected this degree of magic to be placed on their little human pet. The Doe squatted on thick legs that were shivering and her tail was rapidly flitting left to right as her smelly balls sat snuggly inside the human's warm, wet and tight mouth. The other deer were looking at their sister with jealousy.

SHLCH~ SLRRRP-P~

"GGRRHH-PHNNF~!" SHLCK~ SHLCH~

Jackson in the meantime was going crazy! The human had quickly overcome the mental shock if the magical occurrence, instead his focus was now on the intense taste in his mouth! When dasher commanded him to suck her balls, his body interpreted that command exactly as is. His lips moved on the sticky surface in the stem of her nuts while the inside of his mouth was like a washing machine for furless deer balls. His tongue moved around inside a swill of balls sweat and grime, nothing at this point could surprise him, not even his tongue suddenly extending beyond it's normal length to lick and lap at hard to reach places on the Doe's portulent sack!

The taste was extraordinary, all of the sweat, crotch funk, grime and dirt accumulated on the Dasher's nuts, all that stuff that hadn't disappeared upon their transformation for whatever reason, all of it was now being melted in his saliva and even swallowed down his throat. The saltiness, the slight bitterness, the taste that could only be described as funky and slightly feral. It was such a strong taste and there was so much area to cover with the She-beast's orbs.

He felt Dasher's large balls wobbling inside her sack as his mouth worked the inside. They felt as packed and heavy as they looked, confirming for the human that the Deer's genitals weren't just for show. It made him grown more wary of their intentions for him as he literally sucked and swallowed the sweaty grime off the first one's hefty, smelly balls.

SLRP~ SHLCHK~ "GUGHPH~!" SHLK~ SLRP-P-P~

"Mmmnn, fuck. Even just as a balls polisher this human is already worth a wish."

"Hmm, I hope he can polish that thing just as well."

Dasher was clearly enjoying the whole experience. Her plump butt cheeks quivered and her legs shivered as she enjoyed the first of many ball polishings via their new human pet/sack sucker. Her portulent orbs regularly pulsated and tense inside the human's mouth as the sensation of his hot wet mouth sent shivers of pleasure up her spine. Jackson was having the opposite of a good time. Ever suck made him swallow a murky swill that was an amalgamation of his own saliva and the funk and filth from the Reindeer's plump nuts. Part of him still wanted to believe that all of this was just a dream, that the heavy stench of crotch and butt musk flooding his nose and the tongue-numbing taste of filthy, unwashed beast balls in his mouth was just an illusion. He didn't want to believe that he was really in the midst of swallowing so such a filthy liquid, yet the more he sucked and the more he tasted Dasher's filthy balls sack, the more vivid his reality became.

The human remained under the Reindeer for almost five whole minutes, sucking the literal flavour off of her sweaty, smelly balls, swallowing her reconstituted crotch sweat and filth down his throat while retching on the pervasive and potent stench of her unwashed nethers. Finally the Doe decided to let him off the hook as her other sisters began growing impatient.

"Mmmn~♥"

SHCHLK~

"UNPH~!"

Dasher placed her hand on the human's chest and slowly raised her butt up from her squatted position. A sloshy, sticky noise was made as Jackson's bloated face, stuffed with her big balls tried to follow behind while latched to her nuts. It was a funny sight to behold, the smaller human literally attached to the Deer's crotch, however Jackson's body eventually understood the intention of its newfound mistress, though it would have been a lot quicker and easier has she just commanded him to spit her balls out from the get-go.