Santa's New Helper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SHWRPP-P~

Instead his lips slowly peeled away to revealed her dark brown sack like a snake spitting up an egg after being caught in the act. The deer shivered as the stem of her balls stretched and the human's soft lips dragged along her smooth nutsack, sucking up any and all excess saliva that remained on her balls.

SWWPP-P~ POP! "Oof~♥"

"Ack-!" POMF~

Finally, with a loud suction noise, Jackson's stretched lips unlatched from Dasher's orbs and the human's upper body plopped right back down onto the hay while the Deer's body suddenly jerked upwards. Dasher's big ball sack bounced a couple times before finally settling back between her thick legs, the dark brown surface now slightly shiny from a thin coating of the human's saliva. Jackson in the meantime was on the ground coughing and retching. His face had returned to normal, his closed eyes were teary and the area around his mouth was covered in a murky liquid of his spit with some of Dasher's melted ball funk mixed in. No matter how much he coughed he couldn't get the strong taste of the Deer's filthy nuts out of his mouth, neither was his nose relieved of the sharp odour of her potent crotch musk.

"He did a pretty good job, all things considered, my balls feel a lot less icky now."

"They look pretty spick and span to me."

"I guess we should call that a successful test run?"

The Doe showed up her spit-shined orbs to the rest of her sisters, the sound they made as she wiggled them between her inner thighs was a testament to how full they were. Dasher's balls had been literally sucked clean, all that remained now was just Jackson's spit coating the outside. However, even that minor blemish was soon resolved.

"Wow, even his spit is magical."

Like alcohol splashed onto a warm surface, what remained of the human's spit on Dasher's sack silently evaporated right before their eyes. What was left after just a couple of seconds was her cleaned nuts, no stickiness left and only a smooth dry surface with all noticeable filth removed. It seemed like Santa hadn't skimped on their wish at all, the old man had truly thought of everything.

"Well, looks like we won't have to worry about cleaning ourselves ever again."

"Ugh, speaking of cleaning, can you take care of that already?"

Prancer pinched her black deer nose while pointing at their first sister's crotch. Dasher simply giggled as she faced their new pet again.

"Urk~! Ghurk!"

The taste in his mouth took an unnaturally long time to start fading and the fading process itself was slow. Unlike his spit that once coated Dasher's sucked clean balls, the saliva around Jackson's face and inside his mouth was still present and very much tainted in the Doe's smelly crotch funk and grime. It was an odour and taste that was tough to deal with, however just this wasn't enough to defeat the young troublemaker yet. Though it looked like he was about to meet his match this time.

"Hey, if you're done being a drama queen, I could use that mouth of yours again."

As Jackson tried wiping the smelly saliva off his mouth, once more came Dasher's voice near him. His eyes were still closed but he could feel her presence had gotten close again as she squatted in front of him this time. And her presence wasn't the only thing to grace his senses.

"Koff! I'm not you fu- GHRGHK! Wh-what the fuck?! HRK!"

Jackson had only begun to speak when a truly dastardly stench sucker punched him in the nose! It was a stench leagues worse than that of the balls funk and ass musk he'd been dealing with till now, it was enough to send him into a gagging fit with just a whiff! The young man seemed to have completely forgotten his pride as he scurried away on his back. Only when he felt that he was far enough away from the smell did he dare to open his eyes!

"You know, you're really rude for a fuckpet."

Said Dasher as though she were offended however Jackson paid no attention to the Doe's words and only focussed on the horrifying sight between her open legs! There was something that hadn't been there before, it was finally the appearance of what the Doe had hidden away in her dark brown sheath! The human had never seen a deer's penis before or even googled what it looked like, there was naturally no reason to. However now he felt like he needed to look it up because the thing in front of his shaky vision just seemed so absurd.

It was long, thick and bulky. It resembled a horse's dong, which he was admittedly more easily able to recognized, except it's shape seemed even more exaggerated. For one thing, it was almost as long as the average horsecock while being a good bit thicker. The flare was on the larger side, more meaty and fairly bulbous, there were even bumps lining the outer ridge. Everything else greatly resembled a horse's dick, from the cylindrical shape to the presence of thick, pulsating veins where the shaft transitioned into the sheath. It was a large, pulsating member composed of raw, feral, engorged cock flesh brimming with sexual excitement.

Even the bright reddish pink colour resembled that of a horse's penis, except this colour was greatly muddied by the source of the awful stench that was still reaching Jackson over to where he'd scurried away in disgust! Thick, chunky, in some parts even creamy and sticky. What surprised Jackson more than the fact that Dasher had such a massive feral cock was the absolutely filthy stuff it was covered in! It was like cheddar cheese that had been grated and then melted only to be mixed with cheap parmesan powder from a grocery store!

Large, globby patches of pasty, putrid prick cheddar was found all over the Doe's exposed prick. Smegma, cock cheese, either name accurately described the revolting accumulation of spoiled semen, urine and other substances that had supposedly collected on the Deer's cock and made to rot and ferment inside her tight, warm sheath! There was so much of it, from the base of the shaft all the way to the head, the thickest patches looked about two finger joints thick while even the least covered parts were coated in a mucky, creamy past that made the red of her dick seem like a dusty, faded pink!

"HWRGHK!"

Jackson retched and gagged harshly again at the sight of the thickly layered filth combined with the smell that was still reaching him made him want to throw up!

"Got a good look? Now come over here and clean this off of me while it's still 'fresh'."

"GRELGH! F-fuck no, no!"

There was no longer any of the human's previous composure to be seen, Jackson's eyes trembled as his body went down on all fours again to begin crawling towards what he'd just hastily escaped from!

"HLGHK! D-don't make me touch that disgusting shit!"

"What do you mean? I'm not gonna make you touch it."

For a singular moment, a bit of hope made the human's eyes widen, and this hope was cruelly crushed by the Doe's next sentence.

"I'm gonna make you eat it, every bit down to the last festering clump. And no using your hands either, I want you to use only your mouth to lick, suck and bite all this nasty crud off my brand new cock."

"No, please don't. Anything but that!"

"Sorry, but that's kinda what you're here for. Santa gave you to us to relieve our boredom so we get to do whatever we want with you, and that definitely means making you clean all the filth off our bodies."

As Jackson got close to Dasher's foul cock, there were tears in his eyes. These weren't tears of sadness or even tears of frustration from being unable to control his body. It was actually the overwhelming stench bathing his face that was now closer to her smegma covered dick that was naturally making the human's eyes water as he gagged violently!

"GLHRK!"

"Ugh, good thing Santa put all that magic on you. I don't thing even the strongest stomach can handle that horrible stuff."

Dancer said with a nasally voice as she pinched her nose. Dasher didn't even refute her sister as she herself was now pinching her nose, she had tried her hardest to act tough but now the stench of her own fetid cock filth was getting to her too. At this point she would even detach her cock and leave if for the human to feast on if she could. In a nasally voice, the Doe continued.

"Anyways, less talking, more eating, this stuff seriously reeks."

"ULK! HURK!"

Finally the human's face was before his lightly bobbing and very soiled flare. The damn thing was as big as his entire face, Jackson wasn't given a single moment more to prepare himself as his mouth began opening, his face leaning in deeper while his open mouth aimed for one of the thickest patches of festering cock cheese right from the get-go!

"And no holding your breath, that's bad manners when eating what someone prepared for you. Take some nice deep sniffs while you chow down."

FFFFFNNNNFFF-! "GRGHK!"

Literally as soon as this command was dropped, Jackson began retching and gagging even more violently, proving that he had in fact been holding his breath. The human came to realise that he could now hold his breath almost indefinitely when he was sucking on Dasher's balls just earlier, though it did nothing for the stink that was already in his airways. He thought he could somehow make this next task more manageable by at least holding his breath, however the sadistic Doe forced him to do the exact opposite!

A truly mind-numbing stench seared its way through the human's nasal passage as he directly inhaled the rancid, yellowish off-white smog emanating of the smegma-covered cock. This stench further accentuated his senses' reaction as he grabbed a bite of the rancid filth a moment later!

SCHLK-K~ "GRMMGH~!!"

The human made a face like a poor and abused puppy as his lips closed over the lumpy clump of fermented cock filth! Instantly an abhorrent taste spread in his mouth while his sinuses wailed in dread! The sticky, spoiled cock snot almost glued his jaws shut, a greasy sensation spread across his tongue as the vile, rotten taste dominated his tastebuds. It was warm, chunky and stringy, it formed sticky, gritty and thick webs between his upper and lower teeth as his body proceeded right ahead to chew the spoiled scum while his brain was still trying to process the severity of the smell and taste!

CHLK~ SHCK~ "GRRMMGHK!!" SHCHK~

"Ew, he's actually eating it."

"I mean, it's not like he has a choice."

"I know but still..."

"Hurk! Ugh, that smell is seriously fucked."

The other Deer seemed to make it their mission to convey how disgusted the human's unwilling actions were. They all gathered around to watch him, all pinching their noses from the pervading smell while the lone small Jackson was forced right in the middle of it all, his pupils dilating as he thoroughly spread Dasher's rotten cock muck all over the inside of his mouth.

"Savour it good, but don't eat too slowly, there's a lot more to get to."

SHCK~ "HHRMMGHK~!!" CHLK~

FFFFFNNNNFFF-! "GHHRRMKH!!"

Their cruelty knew no bounds though, even as the sight of the human literally eating dick cheese made them a bit queasy, Dasher made sure he was subject to the full hellish experience of consuming her prick scum. Jackson was retching so hard that one wondered if even the magic could stop him from vomiting for long. The human's mind was haywire as he chewed and thoroughly savoured all the rancid flavours packed into ever sticky clump and lump of Dasher's spoiled and fermented cum and piss accumulation and god knows what else was mixed into the Reindeer's sheath.

His tongue was fully coated over and underneath, much like Dasher's cock, the red colour was lost below all the filth that literally painted his tastebuds. The human's stomach convulsed relentlessly as he remained perched on all fours, literally eating the rotted cock scum from the Deer's prick while actively pulling the fresh stench of her soiled cock into his nostrils.

"GNGK!" GLP~ "RMKHK!"

Finally, his body seemed to judge that he'd savoured enough and he was finally allowed to swallow after almost a full minute of chewing and savouring. There was no doubt that he would be made to chew until the gunk disappeared as liquid in his mouth were it not for Dasher's command to hurry up. The masticated scum went down as horribly as one could imagine, it made sticky, lumpy webs all the way down his gullet that constantly convulsed and squeezed as he violently retched the entire time. What was even worse was that almost half of the rancid muck remained left on his teeth and gums and worst of all, his tongue even after he swallowed!

"HRK! GREGH!"

SHCK~ "GRMK!"

Poor Jackson wasn't even allowed to vent his disgust for a few seconds before his mouth opened for another bite! Without caring of how viciously the stench and taste was affecting him, his body faithfully pursues more rotten smegma just like his mistress had commanded.

"Ooh, that's a big bite. Is the taste growing on you?"

CHLK~ "GRRMMGHK!!" SHCHK~

Dasher mocked as Jackson dragged his teeth along the Doe's hot, swollen rod so as to scrape off and even bigger mouthful of fetid cock cheese. Just the act of scraping it off caused some of the greasy rotten muck to get in between his teeth, when he pulled away at last, just enough that he could still properly inhale the stench, his lips were coated in yellowish off-white paste. The paste even formed long thin webs between his lips as they parted slightly just to allow him to chew the greater amount in his mouth.

Jackson couldn't believe how much worse this nightmare had already gotten. In fact the human could hardly think straight as he chewed into the smegma, the disgusting grease thoroughly slathering the inside of his mouth and making him wish that he wasn't born with a sense of taste, or smell. His nose constantly twitched and throbbed, every breath he took was regular and deliberate, he dragged the rotten, rancid stench of the smegma remaining on Dasher's dick into his sinuses, and this only seemed to worsen the taste of what was already in his mouth!

It was so warm, icky, greasy and sticky, there was so much of it that the clumpy mess spread into his top and bottom lips as he chewed. The minute that he was made to chew for felt like hours, hours of nothing but pure, horrible stink that made him almost see stars, the taste that would have made him vomit his belly out by now were it not for the magic. The magic was probably also the only thing keeping him sane as he was made to do something so disgusting and cruel!

GLP~ "HRLHK!"

Another swallow and another gagging fit as he felt the large clumps of scummy cock muck forcing its way down his poor gullet, mucking up and greasing the walls of his throat in a rancid paint of Reindeer smegma. And once again, before the feeling of the lumpy paste on his tongue could even begin to subside, said tongue was stuck out of his open mouth in order to scoop up even more of the filth!

CHLK~ SHCK~ "GRMGHK!!" SHCHK~

"That's right, get all those nutrients, you're gonna need the energy. Oh, and I should let you know that you're gonna be eating a whole lot more of this from now on so you better get used to it~♪"

Cruel words were tossed by Dasher as her prick fed the human more of the rotten scum. Jackson could hardly pay attention to what she was saying, his senses were completely overloaded. Even if the human was fully aware, he would vehemently deny the Deer's words. Eating smegma like this regularly? Such a thing was simply impossible, that could only happen in his nightmares! Even as the taste permeated in his mouth and the stench flooded his nose to the point that murky off-white gas puffed out of his nostrils with each breath, Jackson refused to believe that what was happening was his new reality. It was the only coherent thought that kept buzzing in his frazzled mind.

SHCHK~ "HLMMGHK!" FFFFFNNNNFFF-!

That didn't change even as he savoured the fourth mouthful of cock rot.

"Our dicks weren't actually this filthy before you know. Santa made them this way so that we'd always have something to feed you."

No, don't listen to them!

Jackson's mind was slowly wearing away as they provoked him, the human endured with a crumbling will as his mouth filled with a fifth batch of steaming, rotten prick cheddar, and then a sixth after he chewed and swallowed that one.

"She's right you know. Your body only needs stuff like dick cheese to survive now. Which is good news since it takes a lot of the hassle out of maintaining you."

CHLK~ SHCHK~ "HLGGHK! GRMK!" FF-FFFNNNNFFF-!

The eighth mouthful was followed by the ninth. Jackson's tongue had long turned the colour of smegma by this point, the inside of his mouth was like a bottle of old gorilla glue had exploded inside. The slightest movements of his jaws were accompanied by a nasty sticky noise while the sound of the countless lumps of fetid cock cheese going down his heavily soiled gullet would make one's blood crawl. At this point he'd lost count of how many ounces of fetid smegma he'd consumed off Dasher's dick already, it was certainly a lot.

Strangely enough though, whereas he always felt the festering muck dropping into his stomach, he never felt anywhere near stuffed or full. It was like everything going into his stomach was disappearing somewhere after a short while. Normally a person would feel ecstatic about their body having so many magical abilities, however Jackson could only feel a sense of dread with each new ability he realized as he knew that they all served only to make him the perfect slave to the sadistic and filthy Reindeer!

FFFFFNNNNFFF-! "GRRMMGHK!!" SHCHK~ SCHK~

The human had even lost count of how many clumps of cock crud he'd eaten of the Doe's pulsating cock. How many ever it was, it was enough to eventually clear her member from the thick, bulbous flare all the way down past the halfway mark of her shaft. Unfortunately, Jackson couldn't even feel hope as he knew the end of this would in no way be the end of his torture. And he couldn't have been more right.

After eating most of the scum from her prick, Jackson was now dragging his tongue on the thick flare. In an effort to clean the greasy muck, the human licked and sucked at the Doe's tip, then licked some more when his soiled lips made it dirty again. By this point there was ample amounts of a much clearer, slimy fluid leaking from the hole at the tip. It had a salty taste and a strong fishy odour, however all of these were completely lost on the human who's senses were already overwhelmed by the much worse smegma.

"Alright Dashy, let's hurry this along."

At this point, one of the Reindeer circled around behind Jackson. The human was too busy gagging with Dasher's massive flare against his mouth to pay attention, it wasn't until something hard pressed on the back of his head that he became startled!

"MMRRNNPHH!"

Words failed to escape his befouled mouth as his mouth was pressed firmly to the filthy, leaking flare. Behind his head was a large hoof, that of Dancer who was casually stepping on Jackson's head and jamming his face to her sister's schlong!

"Ngh, good timing actually, my nuts are going crazy from all that licking."

Dasher for her part was sitting down and leaning back with her thick legs wide open. Her engorged member pulsed and throbbed heavily against the human's face, more precum leaking from the sides of his lips that were glued to her tip.

"Open your mouth nice and wide, pet."

"PHNNFF~!" SHLCK~

Jackson tried to struggle however his body was still partially under Dasher's control, and even if it wasn't, he highly doubted that a lowly human like himself could match these Reindeer in strength even before they'd transformed into larger, busty beast women! While he struggled instead with the hopelessness of his situation, the human's mouth once more opened on its own, a running theme in his short time as their filth sucking slave. Similar to before, his mouth opened wider than logically possible, however this time it only opened to about twice it's normal limit. While this was already scarily impressive, it was still far from enough for what they were trying to make him do!