Santa's New Helper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing he could do to stop it, hell, he couldn't even begin to try and throw off Dancer's hoof pressing heavily on his head. His face was practically welded to Dancer's crotch, unable to move and inch as she proceeded to empty her bloated balls. All he could do was remain there and take what he could, his vision locked on her pubic fur while his nose remained filled with the stench of her smegma, the much fresher stuff being deposited deeper inside him. For a full minute the Doe's cock pulsed and throbbed in his throat, feeding him hot sperm until his belly was literally hanging down to look seven months pregnant.

SCHLOOOORP~

"NGHF~♥"

"KLGHF~!" SSSPPUUUURRTT~ SSSPPLLLRRTT~

At this moment, his head was suddenly being pulled back. Dasher moaned and the human gagged as Dancer raised her hoof while her sister was still coming. Clearly Jackson's body had been altered beyond expectation by the magic, just the act of swallowing Dasher's cock down to the base had caused his throat to extend further downward while his stomach, bloated with sperm was now positioned where his belly was filled up like a balloon. More throat gave the Deer's cock more tight spaces to explore and said tight spaces became bathed in hot, gooey cock cream as the length was extracted.

The human gagged on Dasher's smelly spunk-spitting prick until even the jerking flare was moving through his bulging neck. Dancer pulled her hoof, and the human's head, back all the way until the feeling of the thick flare coming out of his actual throat made the human's face warp.

"KHRK-!" POP!

Finally, the thick, bulbous thick popped out until the greater part of it was in the human's mouth.

"Nghf~!"

SSSPPUUUURRTT~ "UMRK-!!"

And this naturally resulted in his mouth being flooded with cock sauce! In a panicked manner, Jackson began gulping on reflex just in time for more snotty deer seed to gush into his maw! Thankfully the Doe was nearing the end of her orgasm otherwise the human's mouth would have never been able to take a full spurt without most of it spraying all over the place. There was still a lot left to swallow though, and now he was even being made to savour the taste of Dasher's nut!

"Haaah~♥"

SSPPUUURRTT~ GLP~ SSSPPLLUURRTT~ GLP~

"HRNF-!" GLP~

It was even more bitter, salty, gamey and potent that he expected! The taste was strong enough to fight with the smegma already on his tastebuds for supremacy. Even the smell was pungent enough that he could smell it was smegma crust literally all over the inner walls of his nostrils! Left with no other choice, Jackson could only put up with the increased sensory overload as he struggled to swallow down the rest of Dasher's hot, slimy nut sauce.

PWOP! "GHUK-!"

SPLTT-TR-TR~

Before he could get it all down into his heavily swollen belly though, Dance randomly pulled his head back again! This time the whole flare popped out of Jackson's mouth, sperm poured from his lips as the human met with the large flare staring him square in the face!

SSSPPPPLLLLTT~ SSSPLLLRRTT-T-T~

Unsurprisingly, Jackson's vision grew white the next moment as his face was literally blasted with hot cock soup! Creamy, smelly deer nut, sticky like jelly, splattered the human's features and stuck to him like oozing slime. Spurt after relatively "small" spurt gradually buried the human's face as the last contents of the Deer's pulsating balls were delivered. There was enough to ooze and drip down his head and onto his chest, the only thing spared from the single cock bukkake was Dancer's hoof still clutching the back of his head and directing his face towards the smelly sperm shower.

"Haaah~ haaahhh~!"

Only then did the Deer's seemingly endless orgasm cone to a close at last.

"Holy fuck Dashy, are your nuts okay after that?"

Even the other Reindeer were surprised at how much semen their sister let out. If one just looked at the size of the human's belly, they would have to wonder how all of that jizz had come from her balls that was only bigger than his head! The obvious answer in this case though would be magic, the very same thing that allowed them to have these new forms with which they can now ravage their new personal pet!

"B-be careful of his mouth. That thing'll make you blow real quick."

Dasher issued this "warning" to her sisters as she remained seated with trembling legs as her robust body gradually cooled off. Her nuts felt like they were reduced to raisins, despite their still plump and round shape. Her dick was still pulsating harshly and looked like it refused to soften while slowly oozing sperm from the tip of her flare.

And as for Jackson,

"Urk - UURRPP! - UGH~!"

Bloated didn't even begin to describe how the human was currently feeling. His belly was filled with so much jizz that he literally felt a pew pounds heavier. The taste in his mouth was a mix between potent deer sperm and even worse deer smegma. The smell in his nose followed a similar theme, it was especially bad as he struggled to contain the urge to belch. Just a poignant feel of his own pregnant looking belly sent back a sense of great warmth from the heat of the nut, as well as the fullness brought on by the sheer virility quantity of said nut in his stomach. By this point, the human was no different from a used sex sleeve/condom.

One strange thing, among many others, was the fact that he could actually feel all the sperm inside of him being absorbed by his body, much more rapidly than how he digested food normally. It was the same phenomenon that occurred when he was snacking on Dasher's smegma. Unfortunately, Jackson was unable to use these wonders of magic to distract himself for long.

"Santa really came through for us this year, huh girls?"

Dancer said this while jerking the human's head with her hoof, causing him to grunt as she showed of his bukkaked form. By now the spunk on his face had finally oozed down enough that Jackson could finally open his eyes. And the human almost immediately wished that he didn't!

"Who wants to break in the pet next?"

"God, finally, my balls are killing me!"

"Your balls? My cock is itching like crazy!"

"Ugh, it stinks so bad~"

"Hurlk, ugh, seriously. I think we overdid it a bit on the smegma."

Even if he hadn't opened his eyes though, just the smell in the air would be enough indicator of just how fucked Jackson was! All around him were six other Reindeer, and six filthy cocks just as big as Dasher's and just as covered in filthy, rotten smegma! The sound of erect penises pulsating and throbbing filled his ears while the stench that was forming a combined smog of stale yellowish off-white air was sending Jackson's already soiled sinuses into a frenzy!

"Hey, don't forget about me."

"Ugh!"

Then his head was pulled back so that he could look behind him to the seventh other deer that had been holding his hair in her toes the entire time. Just like the others, Dancer's filthy prick was fully erect and full of steamy cock cheese! As his head remained tilted up, the other six engorged member came over the human's face. Just servicing Dasher alone had already left him in such a sorry state, now he had to service the other seven!

"Remember how we said you'll be eating plenty of cock cheese from now on? Well, this is just the first night and we're only just getting started."

"I hope all that spunk didn't fill you up too much pet."

"Seven more cocks to clean and seven more balls to drain. Hehe, good thing we've got all night."

Jackson's sense of dread deepened as the cocks closing in on his face made him gag harshly!

"Open up, slave."

The human's long night had only just begun.

To be continued in Part 2...