Santa's New Helper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eh, good enough, brace yourself."

SHLCK~ "GGPHNNFFNN~!"

Instead of specifically commanding him to open wider though, Dancer simply began pressing down on his head from the back! Jackson let out aloud muffled groan as the pressure increased, at the same time, his lips and jaws began to forcefully spread wider against Dasher's flare. The Doe in question moaned lightly as she felt the human's lips and teeth grind against the sensitive flare of her cock. Her meaty prick was like an immovable spire, all the pressure of her sister's foot pressing down hardly causing her shaft to bend while it was the human's mouth instead that relented!

Wider and wider his mouth opened, similar to when he'd taken the Deer's balls in his mouth, except this time was much more forceful. His teeth literally dragged against the stiff flesh of her bulbous flare, the surface slimy from the hot precum that was still spurting into his mouth. Eventually his teeth and lips reached the bumps on the ridges of the flare and finally, the whole flare that was the size of his face, fit inside his mouth.

SQUELCH~ "PHHRRGGHF~!"

"Oh fuck~♥"

"That felt satisfying."

Dasher moaned and Dancer commented as the human's head suddenly jerked down with a satisfying squelch. The moment his mouth opened over the edge of the flare, the whole thick, bulbous end slot right in his gaping maw! Jackson's face was almost as blown up as when he was sucking on Dasher's balls, the human coughed against the protrusion of stiff hot cock flesh packing his mouth to the brim, a mixture of saliva and smelly precum trickled down the Doe's shaft that pulsate harder than before.

"This your first time tasting cock, pet?"

GOKUNGK~ "KRFFGHK!"

"Ngh, I doubt he can even taste it with all that smegma in his mouth."

"True."

They were right of course, even now the smell and taste of the rotten cock cheese was still vivid on the human's semses, it was the only thing he could taste and smell as Dasher's flare jerked in his gaping maw and spat precum to the back of his throat. He'd eaten off most of the curdled filth already, all that was left was a few pasty clumps near the base of the Deer's cock.

SQUEEEELCH~

"KFURKF!"

"Ah~♪"

Suddenly the pressure on his head resumed once more as Dancer began stepping down. As strong as the force was, the magic was even making it so that the human wasn't hurt. However, he very vividly felt the sensation of his small throat being forced open by the Doe's massive flare!

SHLCK~ "GRGHF~!" SQUELCH~

GOKUNGK~ GOKUNGK~

The human gagged as loudly as when he was eating Dasher's smegma, his throat convulsed as it expanded, the bumps of the flare squeezing and rubbing harshly against his uvula and stimulating his gag reflex fully as the bulbous thing squeezed its way through his neck with a loud squelching noise, the heavy pulsation cranking his neck all the while.

SQUELCH~

"GHUUGHH~!"

Dancer was relentless as she slowly pressed down with her large hoof that almost dwarfed the back of Jackson's head. The farther down her black hoof went, the deeper into the human's throat her sister's oversized cock squirmed. Said sister was shivering and moaning as her dick was slowly swallowed. Her recently cleaned balls pulsated and throbbed and out from her smelly cannon spurt thick ropes of hot precum that further lubricated Jackson's gullet for her entry.

All the other Deer around could very clearly see the human's neck bulging heavily in the shape of the Doe's girthy prick. The sticky squelching noise that was almost as loud as the human's gagging filled their ears and contributed to their increasing arousal.

SQUELCH~ "KLK~!" SHLCK~

The feeling of swallowing something so large was naturally one the human had never experienced before, especially something that kept pulsating and squirming in his bulging gullet like it was alive. It was so hot, so thick and stiff, he retched and gagged two or three times for every inch of deer cock that was forced deeper inside him, and there were so many inches. Tears ran off his sides of Jackson's bloated face as he watched the smegma coated base of Dasher's cock growing nearer.

Even with his throat literally stuffed to a watertight degree, he could still somehow breathe and unfortunately that meant the Doe's command of sniffing her dick stink was still in effect even as he was made to gradually throat the thing whole! His stretched lips became more and more stained in lingering smegma paste as they descended her shaft while tightly latched onto her throbbing girth. In a short moment, the human had already swallowed half the Deer's prick, a whole foot of pulsating schlong wedged into his mouth and down his gullet!

He could even feel the engorged flare jerking harshly in his chest area, however even then he was having no problems breathing at all, no problems inhaling the stench that got worse the closer to the base he got! Deeper and deeper into her shaft his head went as Dancer stepped down on his head slowly but surely. Stiff as it was, the Deer's trunk-like prick naturally bent with the curve of the human's body, making it a comfortable entry. For the Deer at least, Jackson on the other hand was violently retching the entire time! Eventually, two thirds of the Doe's cock was inside of him.

SQUEEEEEELCH~ "GRREEEEGGHHK~!!"

"Nnnggghhff~!!"

All of a sudden, the force of Dancer stamping down sent the human's face straight into her sister's crotch! A loud squelching noise ensued as the rest of Dasher's cock shot into the human's upper body, this was accompanied by a loud gag as the walls of his throat were near mangled, and a loud moan from Dasher as her balls jumped up to slapped against the underside of the human's chin!

"My bad, you okay human?"

GOKUNGK~ "KLHK! HRGHK!"

SHCHK~ SCHK~

It was clearly done on purpose! And Jackson was certainly not okay, in fact, he was even worse off than before! That last stunt not only rammed Dasher's cock into his mouth violently down to the hilt, but it also caused all the remaining smegma from her shaft to scrape off and pile onto his face!

The human gagged more harshly than ever before, partly because of the massive pulsating Deer cock wedged down his gullet and reaching all the way into the base of his belly, and partly because of the insane stench filling his nose as large lumps of smegma literally sat on his nose and all around his mouth!

GOKUNGK~ SCHK~ "KLHK!"

"How does that feel sis?"

"Guh, f-freaking amazing~♥"

Dancer asked as she ground her hoof on the back of Jackson's head like she were squashing a bug. The human's head followed in small movements that made the veiny base of Dasher's shaft grind against his gullet while the pasty cock scum was smeared deeper into his facial features! At that moment, some of the smegma actually got into his nostrils! Unfortunately his body didn't seem to find this a problem as he then proceeded to sniff deeply until the obstruction was removed!

Smegma literally broke off from the pasty clump and rolled up into Jackson's nostrils as he snorted harshly, the stench instantly became worse while the curdled muck left yellowish off-white smear all over his nose hairs and the inside of his nostrils! Finally his eyes rolled up as the pasty scum dragged across his sinuses and left thick, nasty scum trails before suddenly disappearing! Jackson had no idea where the magic had deposited the foul mess however it was unfortunate that half of it had been left behind to stink up the inside of his nose for no reason!

"GRLK! KHLK~!"

"Ngh fuck, I might just bust like this~"

The intensified action of his throat as he gagged seemed to be sending Dasher closer to the edge. His convulsing throat massaged her fully engorged prick in a way that made the whole thing pulsate and throb harder inside of him while almost pissing precum into his insides.

"Not yet Dashy, let's take this fuck sleeve for a test drive first."

As she said that, Dancer stopped grinding the human's head into her sister's lap and instead spread her hoof toes open. When she closed them again, she had Jackson's hair caught in between and as she raised her leg again,

SCHLK~ "GRMK~!"

"Ngh~♪"

Naturally Jackson's head went with her hoof. The Reindeer slowly pulled her hoof up, causing her sister's girthy shaft to stickily slide out of the human's mouth as Dasher remained seated in place, her thick legs twitching from the insanely good feeling of Jackson's hot, tight gullet. The human was twitching for a different reason as the act of the Deer's cock being pulled through his oesophagus made him gag harshly. One could actually see the proper shape of the Reindeer's thick pole moving through his bulging neck as the saliva-coated shaft left his face with a loud squelching noise.

And as his face pulled away thick ropes of chunky cock cheese webbed between his stretched lips and nose and the veiny, soiled root of Dasher's rod. These cheesy strings of curdled cock rot stretched for a few short inches before snapping, and Dancer chose that moment to pull her hoof back quickly and more forcefully.

SCHLORP-P-P~ "RRGHHK~!"

"Huff~♥" GOKUNGK~

Although having his hair pulled didn't hurt like how it normally would, the human clearly felt every inch of Dasher's thick cock schlorping through his gullet on the way out. Jackson maintained a teary face all the way until the thick flare of the Deer's fuck stick stopped at the base of his neck.

SQUEEEEEEELCH~! "GRRRMMKKKK!!"

"Ungh, ffuccckk~!"

Immediately after that, Dasher was made to yell expletives that were drowned out by Jackson's loud gagging as Dancer practically stomped his head back down on her sister's prick! Much quicker than her pulling his head back, she sent his face crashing into the Deer's musky crotch until his lips kissed a part even deeper past her sheath. The Doe was so forceful that his throat felt tingly despite all the spit and precum acting as lubricant, that was how much a tight fit the swollen deer prick maintained in his gullet. Dasher for her part felt and electric zap race up her crotch that caused her fat balls to once more slap the bloated underside of the human's chin, even harder than the first time.

"Oh wow, I can actually feel how tight his throat is through my hoof."

GOKUNGK~ "GHK!"

"Guh, trust me, it feel way better on my-"

SCHLOOORP~ "KKLKK~!"

"Diihihiickkk~!"

Dasher wasn't given the chance to finish as her sister pulling her hoof away again caused the Doe to holler in ecstasy. More sticky smegma webs extended from the gagging human's face that moved away from the Reindeer's musky crotch even faster than the last time. These strings as well stretch just a little bit further before snapping this time. With increased roughness, Jackson was made to cough up Dasher's prick a second time, the heated meat working and flexing his gullet as it pulsated harshly from the pleasure. The human's mental state was a mess as he literally choked on oversized Reindeer penis, he tried his best to gather his mind in preparation for the pushback.

SQUEEEEEEELCH~! "GRRLGGHKKKK!!"

"NGH~♥"

"Ooh, that one took some force."

However, no amount of preparation prevented him from retching violently as he was roughly and literally faceplanted back into Dasher's crotch, this time with enough force to make the Doe's doughy ass wobble as she sat on the ground, legs open and shaking like she was about to burst at any moment.

SCHLORP~ "GRLK!" SQUELCH~ PLAP! SCHLORP~ "GLK!" SQUELCH~ PLOP!

"Nghf! Nghk~♥"

The Doe managed to hold it in though as Dancer began flexing her leg muscles like she was using half an exercise bike. Up and down her hoof went in and out of her sister's spread open legs, covering the entire distance that was the length of her oversized prick such that the whole rod was serviced by the poor human's mouth and throat. Dancer's hoof held firm grip on his hair, controlling his head with precision while using his face hole as a makeshift cock sleeve.

SCHLORP~ "GHRK!" SQUELCH~ PLOP! SCHLORP~ "KLK!" SQUELCH~ PLOP!

"Nghf~♥"

Only the sound of the human's continued gagging and the loud squelching sounds of his throat could drown out the Deer's loud moaning. It wasn't just the physical feeling of his throat being stretched by her prick either. All this time and even now, Jackson was being forced to put up with the putrid stench of the Reindeer's smegma. Not only was it literally in his nose, but it was being further scrubbed into his tastebuds as his tongue was dragged relentlessly back and forth on Dasher's cock. A greasy swill composed on his own saliva, the Doe's frequently spurting precum, and her rotten cock crud constantly leaked from his lips stretched tightly over her girthy pole.

Said swill began mixing with the thick build-up of smegma at the base that still had yet to be consumed, the webs forming between his face grew longer and longer as his head was worked on Dasher's cock, the consistency of the chunky, rotten crud becoming even more stringy and gooey. Jackson never in his life thought that he'd one day be made to suck cock, naturally he would have never that that it'd happen under suck horrible circumstances. Just the sheer size of the cock he was sucking was unreal, almost as unreal as the fact that his smaller self was constantly swallowing it all the way down to the hilt!

PLOP! -FRP- SHLCK~ PLAP! "GRLK!" -schk- SHLCK~ PLAP! -FRP-P- FRRRPP- PLAP! "GLK!" -schk- SQUELCH~ PLOP! "GHAK!"

"Ungh, cone on Dashy, hurry up and cum."

"Seriously, my nuts are throbbing here."

"Let us have a turn."

Ngh! H-hold your- gnf~♥"

SCHLORP~ "GRLK!" SQUELCH~ PLAP! SCHLORP~ "GLK!"

The sounds filling their ears, especially as the movements of Dancer's leg became more forceful and rougher, was making the other Reindeer unimaginably horny. Naturally the sole human was a gift meant to be shared amongst all of them, the sight of him choking down Dasher's fat cock as Dancer roughly controlling his head like she were trying to kick down a door only added fuel to their burning desires. For minutes on end the human was made to suck, deepthroat and swallow the Deer's prick, it was to the point that most of his bloated face was now covered in countless thin threads or rotten cock cheese.

To say that his face was a mess would be an understatement, Jackson was experiencing so many foul scents and flavours that at this point he was wishing that his brain would simple turn off. Unfortunately for him, the constant stimulation made him fully awake to the sensations of his mouth and throat being used as a cock sleeve, even rougher than the average fuck sleeve actually. For the last few minutes, the only thing in his shaky sights was the view of Dasher's musky crotch getting rapidly nearer and farther away. His ears had become deaf to the sound of his own gagging and it felt like he'd reached a moment of zen, a moment where he actually began thinking for himself that he really was nothing but a cock sleeve meant to pleasure these horny and filthy Deer women.

PLAP! "GRLK!" -schk- SHLCK~ PLOP! -FRP-P- FRRRPP- PLAP! "GLK!" SCHLORP~ "GRLK!" SQUELCH~ PLOP! SCHLORP~ "GLK!"

"Oooh, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

"Ngh, let it out already, my leg's gonna be jacked at this rate!"

In the end, it seemed like all the stimulation form the ball sucking to the smegma cleaning and now this aggressive deepthroating had led to the Doe nearing climax earlier than she would like. As soon as Dasher expressed this with her nuts pounding like a heartbeat, Dancer began really slamming the human's face down on her dick!

Even Jackson was awoken from his zen-like trance from the repeated impact that caused the barn floor below the Doe's portulent ass to vibrate. His throat felt more and more mangled as Dancer stomped him onto Dasher's prick like some sort of folk dancer, the latter now halfway between moaning and yelling out in an incoherent manner!

"Cumming~!"

SQUEEEEELCH~ "URRGHHLHRK!!"

Finally, with an orgasmic throw loud enough to even make it into his clouded mind, Dancer slammed her hoof down all the way until Jackson was tasting parts of the Deer's veiny cock sheath for the first time!

"Nghf! Nnggh~!"

GOKUNGK~ GLRKGL~

"KLK! KRFRKF!"

Then came a sound that filled his ears that was like mud bubbling up from a volcano! The sound accompanied the harsh pulsations of the Does balls that were contracting so heavily as though to try and lift his cock-rooted face up from below his chin! At the same time, Dasher bucked forwards so forcefully as though trying to stuff her whole crotch into his mouth. Jackson felt her cock flare reaching depths within him that even now he didn't thing possible. And finally, the human felt the whole prick inside of him swell up briefly while something hot bloated the Doe's cum tube so harshly as to shove away his lower jaw.

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

"Haaahhh~♥"

"GRNF!"

His perception of regular time returned and his eyes flew open wider as a massive impact struck him at the base of his gut, where the Doe's massive flare had taken root in his stomach! Said flare jerked heavily like the barrel of a fired gun while actually firing out a thick gush of steaming, cloudy cock snot! Extra creamy sperm sauce blasted the walls of the human's stomach with enough force to make him shiver, it was so thick and sticky that it formed a massive, slimy blob all over Jackson's stomach while oozing down. Before it could ooze down much though, a second blast was fired followed quickly by a third, each individual creamy spurt of sperm no less voluminous or jelly-like than the first!

SSPPLLLRRTT~ GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPPUUUURRTT~

"GHHRRGGHK!" GLRKGL~

The sheer force of Dasher's cock swelling up to deposit a thick gush of cock cream was enough to pry Jackson's mouth further open each time. The Doe's legs trembled as she came, her steamy, musky crotch smothering the human's face while her overstuffed balls squeezed and contracted heavily to deliver a truly massive payload. Said balls closely hugged the human's chin and Jackson could feel each thick spurt literally rushing through the Deer's distended cum pipe that kept bloating up and contracting against his tongue. What was felt ever more though was the harsh blasts of hot cum that literally rocked his stomach and caused it to wobble with ach spurt!

Each long rope of sticky jizz that fired from her cum cannon was almost a finger circle in thickness. The creamy cock sauce filled his stomach instantly with a few spurts, from there, Jackson's stomach began to naturally expand as more and more hot deer sperm was shot from Dasher's flare.

GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPRRTT~ SSSPPLLRRTTT~

"Wow Dashy, you're really letting it out huh?"

"Haaah~ haaah~♥"

GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPLLLUUUURRTT~ GLRKGL~

"KHLK!"

The Doe was too busy morning to respond but Dancer could feel it through her hoof holding down the human's head just how much her sister's load was turning up his insides. Even his head that she was holding down with her strong legs routinely jerked with the spasming pulsation of Dasher's prick. The Deer seemed determined to completely drain her balls down the living fuck sleeve's throat. Pretty soon, all of them could see the human's belly starting to literally swell with cum.

Jackson had never felt more stuffed in his life, not only from multiple pounds of engorged Reindeer cock meat clogging his mouth and throat but also from the stuff that was firing from said meat rod. The Deer's nut was so hot that it felt like he'd swallowed a couple bowls of warm soup. Soon a couple bowls turned into a whole pot as more and more just kept pouring into him without stop. The human could vividly feel his belly painlessly stretching and bloating just to accommodate that downright obscene load of fresh semen the Doe was firing into his stomach.