Santa's New Helper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KK-K-K-KKKKRRRRPPPPPTTTTTTRRRRR~

"URGHK!"

Immediately a hot blast echoed down his throat, the forced was enough to blow the saliva off his tongue while some truly rotten tasting butt fumes flooded his gullet! Jackson's eyes opened wide to reflex the darkness within the She-beast's crack as he retched loudly into her open anus!

KRRKKLLKL~

The reason for her anus still being open was made clear as a sudden sticky crackling noise made Jackson terrified!

"UNGH~! UF~!"

SHCHK~ FRRP- PLOP! SHCHK~ FRRP-P- PLAP! SHCHK~ FRRPP-P- PLOP~!

"Ngh, he just got even tighter."

Sheer fright caused Jackson's butthole to tighten on Donner's piston-ing prick. In complete opposite of that, Blitzen's butthole kept loosely widening inside his mouth as the crackling sound grew louder! Jackson began smacking his against the Reindeer's plump thighs in panic, he simply couldn't accept that this was really about to happen! Cleaning their filthy, smegma covered cocks, drinking their piss and even sniffing and swallowing their farts, the human had been made to do so many extreme things that he had no choice but to accept. But would he even be considered human anymore after this?!

K-KRLK-K-K~

"Mnnn, here it comes~!"

PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!

Unfortunately, Jackson beating his hands against the Reindeer's thighs was like the ineffective foot poundings of a rabbit. His mouth was forced open wider with Blitzen's butthole as she strained. Jackson actually felt the heat of the thing about to enter his mouth and he let out a scream.

KRLK-SHHHCK-KRRKKLLKLKRLKLK~

"!!!!!!"

"Aahhh~♥"

Such muffled scream was cut off as his mouth became full in an instant! No, full was an understatement, a loud crackling sound accompanied the hot thick mass suddenly launching from Blitzen's butthole! The moment the hot, lumpy end touched his tongue, the rest of the thick log poured right out, in a fraction of a second Jackson's tongue was pushed down to the back of his mouth to make way for the rest of the steaming crap that shot from the Doe's behind. It was like a rocket launcher firing dried mud, a long cylinder of chunky crap curled up in his mouth, spread his jaws wider and curled up some more. The force from the Reindeer's gas-filled bowels saw the entire log forced the fit inside the human's mouth one way or the other. His cheeks bloated while his face did the same, similar to how he was made to suck her balls except this time he was sucking of steaming poop! His packed cheeks literally pushed away Blitzen's ass cheeks like a balloon had suddenly inflated in her crack via air compressor! By the time the whole log was out, it was like the Deer was now sitting on a small cushion!

FFFF-KKKRRRRRRPP-P-PPRRRRRKKRKRKRRRPPP~

"Ooof~"

All of this happened in less than two seconds, an airy fart that stunk horribly of shit gushed from Blitz's butthole and blew against the end of the log that popped out of her butt and into Jackson's stuffed mouth!

"Oh geez~!"

SSPLRTT~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPLLLUUUURRRTTT~

Suddenly, Donner slammed all the way into Jackson's ass and started firing her load! The sight of her sister suddenly dumping a hot load in the human's mouth seemed to have set her off, it had happened so fast and so suddenly that she felt she could still hear the harsh crackling noises echoing in her ears! Just as the human's mouth inflated with poop, his belly was now inflating with jizz, Donner grasped his ankles tightly and trembled as her balls contracted, sending rope after large, heavy rope of hot, potent sperm up his butt and into his stomach.

"HRGH~! - SCHK~ - GRRMGHK!!"

And while that was going on, the human in question was enduring the absolute worst experience of his life so far, which was really saying something considering the night he was having! His mouth was stuffed, completely packed full of the hot mass the consistency of lumpy clay, his face was swollen to the extreme as the heavy mass stuck and smeared against his teeth, gums and tongue, filling his mouth with the worst taste yet!

It was like smegma butt worse, horribly bitter with a taste similar to the hot farts he'd been made to swallow, except countless times more concentrated! A heinous, putrid, rotten stench invaded his nose, completely overpowering the lingering stench of Blitzen's farts. Vile didn't even begin to describe it, the human had once caught a whiff of deer poop at a Christmas carnival he'd went to one time, and this was countless times worse! Not only was there the stink and taste of rotted vegetables, but there was even the taste of digested and fermented dairy and sweets!

SCHLK "HREEK!" SCHLK

How could milk and cookies taste so good going in yet so bad coming out?! Andrew would be gagging up a fit right now if his mouth wasn't so damn full! There was more poop than the size of his head, the log itself was thicker than his balled fist while being as long, or maybe even longer than his arm! Its texture was like semi-soft and partially dried clay mashed together, it was even hotter that the inside of the Doe's rectum his tongue had explored before. On its lumpy, craggy surface was a sticky/slimy coating that was delivering the unfiltered flavour of the She-beast's bowels right to his tastebuds! How could anything taste disgusting, and why did it have to be in his mouth?! As he gagged and retched with a mouth overfilled with freshly shat poop, Jackson for the first time looked back on his life and wondered what path he'd taken to one day end up as a sex slave and living toilet to eight anthropomorphic reindeer!

SSPPLLRRTTT~

"Phew, phoooh~♥"

Blitzen's gross dung stayed in his mouth all throughout Donner's orgasm. The Reindeer pulled out with a wet pop such that her flare was pulsating over Jackson's spread open crotch. The Deer's hot cock sauce trickled onto the gagging human's own member, causing him to jerk as it mixed with the human's own cum that had stained his crotch at some point.

"HLGHK~!"

"Phew. Are you done already?"

"Mmnn, for now, I guess I didn't really need to poop that bad."

It was an absurd statement considering how much shit she'd just dumped in the little human's mouth, and after she had promised to let it out slow! And for whatever reason she was still properly perched on his face as he retched violently into her crack.

"You look comfortable."

"I am actually, his cheeks stuffed with all that hot poop actually makes for a pretty good cushion."

SCHLK-SCHK~

"URGHK~!!"

That Doe gently bounced her heavy ass atop Jackson's bloated face, causing a sticky sound as her crap stickily moved around in his maw while his gagging became harsher.

"I'm sure he won't mind if I sit here for a bit, let all that poop simmer in his mouth. Right slave?"

"HUK~!"

An illegible gag was all the confirmation the sadistic deer needed. Like that, she sat comfortably, putting more of her astounding weight on the durable human's face such that his crap stuffed cheeks squished further against her doughy butt.

"Don't hog him for too long, all of us ate those milk and cookies."

That was all Donner responded with as she got up and left. Or rather, got up to hand of the human's thoroughly used ass to the next Deer who promptly took her place.

SQUELCH~ FRRPP-P~

"RRMGH~!"

"God, I swear his ass feels even tighter than last time."

The feel of Jackson's butt that she'd returned to caused Dasher to shiver as she put it in all the way. Besides the sound made by his cum-bloated body as he was stuffed with more rigid deer cock, Jackson could hardly make a gagging moan with both his lower and upper cheeks now stuffed. There was also Blitzen's ass smothering him as the Deer observed her sister going at his ass for the second time already.

The human endured his butt being dicked down for the umpteenth time while poop stewed inside his maw. Even the subtle jerking of his body as his ass was fuck was causing the shit to stickily move around inside his mouth, getting any miniscule part smeared that wasn't already heavily coated in Blitzen's hot bowel movement. The taste was all encompassing, the horrible stench ever pervading. Shrouded in darkness, the human could hardly even focus on the feeling of his ass being reamed as hut shit slowly and literally melted in his mouth.

SQUELCH~ SCHK~ "GRMK!" PLOP! FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ SCHK~ "GHRK!" PLOP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLOP! FRRRPPP~ SCHK~ "GRMGHK!" SLRRP-P~ PLOP!

Seconds passed and then some minutes more, gradually, a custardy pasted formed around the thickly curled up log in his mouth, a product of his own saliva and the Doe's hot shit. It oozed to the back of his throat and he was forced to swallow it instinctively. The thought of the shit sauce glowing down his throat and entering inside his stomach made Jackson even more sick to his stomach. His stomach had seen all kinds of hellish substances on this night but this was definitely the worst of them. And that naturally went for the taste as well.

There was no part in his stuffed mouth that his tongue could escape the flavour of rancid, rotten Reindeer poop. Even the act of not moving his tongue at all proved futile, the constant movement of his body as he was fucked caused the shit to swipe against his tongue even if he didn't lick at it himself.

Minutes passed by with the shit literally marinating in his mouth as Dasher went all in on his behind. He'd probably drank a couple cups of salivated shit gunk by this point. No matter what his tongue never grew blind to the taste, in fact it was like it was getting even worse as the other layers of the thick logs peeled off with his constant salivation and involuntary licking.

SQUELCH~ PLOP! SCHK~ "URGHK!" FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ PLAP! SCHK~ "GUK!" SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! FRRRP-P-P~ SLRRP-P~ PLOP! SCHK~ "GMRK!"

More minutes passed of the human constantly gagging on poop while Blitzen comfortably sat on his face. The outside of the poop log had become a lot more pasty and soft by this point. Finally it seemed that Blitzen had had enough of using his shit-filled face as a throne. In actuality, the Deer had just been waiting for Dasher to near orgasm, which was around this time.

"Alright, you can go ahead and eat it now."

"GRRMGH!"

Muffled as his hearing was in her crack, his body dutifully obeyed the Doe's command. Jackson heart skip a beat in that moment, and for good reason!

SCHLK-SCHK~ "GRRGHK!" SCHK~

The moment his spread open jaws began closing in on the clay-like log, a burst of new, even worst flavours filled his soiled mouth! The human retched powerfully as his teeth sunk into the dung, bursting through whatever clumps and lumps of digested waste was contained within! As his tastebuds flared in agony and his throat spasmed like crazy, his teeth slowly came together inside the muck, the lumpy clay-like waste sliding deep beneath his upper and lower lips while his cheeks ballooned even more!

SCHLK-SCHK-CHK~ "GRMK!"

PLOP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLOP! SCHLORP~ FRRP-P- PLAP! SCHLORP~ FRRPP-P- PLOP~!

Regardless of how impossible it seemed with his mouth being so full, Jackson's body aimed to accomplish the task. His jaws stickily came together deep in the hot mess before separating again, and then coming together again. Through the miracle of literal magic, the human began begrudgingly chewing through the fresh scat that tasted and smelled foul enough to make a grown man like him actually, legitimately cry!

And while all that putrid shit was being massed between the human's powerful jaws, Dasher's nuts were churning like crazy. The Deer's fluffy ears were twisting this way and that, as she fucked Jackson's ass for the final stretch, she listened intently at the sound of him chewing Blitzen's poop that was audible even without her sensitive hearing. His muffled gags of disgust that grew louder and more intense, the sticky, slimy noise of lumpy hot waste being ground and turned up in his mouth. The Does felt like her nuts were about to hop out of her stomach as she endured just a few more heavy thrusts.

FRRRP- PLAP! SHCHK~ FRRP- PLAP! SHCHK~ FRRP- PLOP! SHCHK~ FRRP- PLOP!

SCHK~ "GRRGHK!" SCHK~

Jackson felt like he'd been chewing shit forever, literal minutes passed with his masticating the Reindeer's feces and exposing all the horrible flavours hidden within. After this truly torturous couple minutes, his body finally decided to try swallowing, and what a dreaded moment that was.

SLK~ GLK~ "ULLGGHH!!"

Even the act of swallowing was enough to make him want to puke ten time, the feeling of the warm, slimy, sticky, lumpy waste bulging his neck as it slid down like hot, sticky claw was repulsive to say the least. The tears flowing g from his eyes and wetting the inside of Blitzen's crack increased as the human swallowed the first actual mouth-sized mouthful of waste from the huge pile inside his mouth. And the sound of his swallowing marked the beginning of Dasher's orgasm.

PLOP! SPPUURTT~

"Hngh~!"

PLAP! GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPLLLUUUURRRTTT~

Without stopping her thrusting, cum started shooting from the Reindeer's prick. With shaky hips and throbbing, pulsating nuts, the Doe slapped the human's lifted butt fiercely with her crotch and planted a big spurt of hot, hooey cock snot up his ass with each thrust.

SPPPRRRTT~ SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

"Awww, it's like a little toy fountain~♪"

Blitzen mocked as she watched the human's upstanding cock start firing off. Jackson's struggled chewing of her waste had acted as a deep butt crack massaged as she sat on top of him. She maintained her position as the "stuffing" of her "cushion" gradually became less each time the human swallowed. The sight of his nuts pulsating in time with that of her sister's was an entertaining one when considering his spurts were barely a pinkie finger thick while each of Dasher's was enough to bloat his stomach a little more. Speaking of stomach, she rightfully imagined human-sized mouthfuls of her own foul scat joining with the growing sperm load in the human's belly as he swallowed begrudgingly.

SLK~ GLK~ "GULLGH!!" SCHK~

SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~ PLOP! SSPLRTT~

With each swallow and each spurt, the bodily by-products of the two separate deer met in the middle where the human's belly was swelling for the umpteenth time on this night that seemed to never end. Jackson wished desperately that the ends were switched, the human would easily and gladly swallow gallons of slimy, bitter Deer sperm any day rather than a single bite of the horrible shit in his mouth. His throat developed a disgusting feeling as he swallowed poop a large bite at a time. The human was certain that his sense of taste would never be the same again, the same went for his sense of smell that was like he had his nose stuck inside the Deer's bowels while he feasted on her poop.

Clumps of said poop became submerged in Dasher's fresh ball batter and created an abomination of a mess inside his swelling stomach.

SPLURT~ "Haaah~ haaahh~♥" SPPUURTT~

Finally, Dasher's balls emptied out right near as the last swallow of putrid poop was squirming down Jackson's gullet. The human's ass was sore and his belly flooded in warm nut soup, literal reindeer shit floating around inside like foul dumplings. The worse part though was his mouth, even after he's swallowed everything, the taste didn't disappear, even the texture of the rancid feces lingered like it was still stuck in his mouth. As he lay there, savouring all the horrid flavours Blitzen's bowels have to offer, belly bloated as ever with a pulsating cock wedged up his ass and his face wedge up an ass of its own, Jackson slowly came to terms with what he'd become. It had already been established even from the moment he'd drunk their piss or when Prancer had first farted into his mouth, but now that he'd swallowed a full load of Blitzen's dung on top of that, there was truly no denying his place as a living toilet. A single toilet meant to serve eight of such big-dicked anthropomorphic Reindeer.

And even now the human was making a false assumption.

"Ngh~!"

K-KRLK-K-K-FFRRFFLP-KRP~

"URGHMGH?!"

"Ahh~♥"

The assumption that Blitzen had finished pooping! Even if his mentally defeated state of mind, Jackson was still caught by surprise when the Deer's ass cheeks suddenly tensed and her shithole bloomed open to dump a fat log half the size of the first colossal bowel loaf right inside his open mouth!

"GRGH! GRMGHK!"

"My bad, I really thought that was it but it looks like there was still a little bit."

A little bit was an absurd description to use for the proper pound and a half of hot, sticky crap that would have never fit in his mouth under normal circumstances!

SHCHLK-K~

As the human gagged and retched at the hot feces sitting fresh on his tongue and cramming his maw, Dasher pulled out of his butt. At the same time, Blitzen finally got up of his face, the Reindeer had been sitting so long that she experienced pins and needles that caused her hooves to shiver.

"Phew, guess I gotta wait to get my ass cleaned up."

"You think?"

"Gugh, that fucking reeks."

"I actually kinda feel bad for him."

SCHLKCHK~ "HRGHK!"

The other's commented as the smell of Blitzen's poop finally made it to their noses from the face of the human that was no longer hidden below her fat ass. Not of them blamed him for the way he gagged with a face warped in disgust. His mouth was properly well bloated with steaming feces, literally, there was actually steamy gently wafting from his mouth where the thick end of the gross log was sticking out. Even saying that it was gross was an understatement, the thick, chunky log was a dark mossy brown colour with patches of darker brown mixed in. It was like crumply clay collapsed into a shape like a poop emoji in the human's mouth, and bits of different coloured, digested food could be faintly made out on the lumpy exterior.

"KHLK~!"

"Hey, your shits are worse than mine Vix."

"Yeah right, I think you're confusing me with Donner."

"Guys, we can just ask the slave who's is worse after we all feed him."

"True."

"GRGHK!" SCHLK-SCHK~

This consensus was reached over the sticky noise of the human chewing through yet another load of the Reindeer's steaming dung. The eight of them gathered around while pinching their noses to watch him struggle as he eat. Even with the disgusting sight of clump and nuggets breaking between his teeth or sticky greenish brown strings webbing between his packed jaws as he chewed, their cock throbbed excitedly, dripping warm precum onto the prone body of their little pet.

***

"Mmnnnn~♥"

SSPLRTT~ SSPPLLRRTTT~

SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~ "GRK~!" GLRKGL~

Twas a common sound at this point, the sound of semen spurting and muffled choking. It was non-stop all night, the inside of the barn that once held only a feral musk was now ripe with the stench of semen, sex and filth as well. This time too, there were two Reindeer facing each other. Their buxom bodies shivered as they stood close, both grabbing something at their crotch while moaning heavily. It had been like this for a couple minutes with the continued sound of spurting and gagging echoing between them.

SSPPLLRRTTT~ GLRKGL~ SPLURT~ SPLURT~

PLOP~ PLOP~ PLAP~ PLOP~

Between one of their thick legs, a thick, cloudy, viscous fluid oozed off their spent balls in large, gelatinous globs. Semen with the consistency of jelly slime made large clumps in the hay and made the air even more saturated with the stench of potent deer seed.

FRRRRRPP-P~ "ULK~!"

PWCH~ PLOP~PLAP~PLOP~ SP-PLATTER~

Both Reindeer let out heated sighs as their stiff tails went limp, one of them then backed up which caused a loud sticky squelching sound and harsh gagging noises. This was followed by a loud pop as more creamy nut sauce plopped onto the floor. As the Reindeer moved away to the side to recuperate, revealed where her crotch had just been was naturally Jackson's face, mouth still gaping and completely hovered in hot, creamy semen.

1...456789