Santa's New Helper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GRGHK!"

Jackson screamed against the Deer's puffy pucker in protest. His tongue was still warm from the previous expulsion and the taste made him desperately want to hurl. However, he instead swallowed the shitty butt vapour filling his maw, just in time for Prancer's anus holding his tongue captive to begin flexing again!

KRRRFFFFRR-PPPPRRRKKKKRRRRRRRPPPP-P-P-PP~

"GRK!!"

"Mnf~♪"

Yet another ripper caused the shit-stained saliva to be blown off his tongue as even more hot, rancid gas than before bloated Jackson's cheeks! With his lips latched to the Doe's anus by command, the excess gas could only force its way down the human's throat, it was enough to make his neck bulge slightly as the Reindeer sighed in relief! And while she was sighting, Jackson was retching like crazy, loud enough to be heard over the sound of Dancer still fucking his ass even now!

From eating smegma, gulping cum, chugging piss and now eating literal farts! Jackson's mouth had been used for so many terrible things on this one night that it wasn't even funny. The taste in his mouth was absurd, and the smell was even worse! It was the moment when the human finally felt like he was in an actual dirty barn as the stench of gaseous reindeer poop filled his nose and caused his eyes to water profusely while his throat convulsed!

FFFKKKRRRRPP-P-P~ FFRRRRPPPPP-KKKKRRPPP~

"HRGHK! GRMMGHK!"

PLAP! SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~PLOP! FRRRP- PLAP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLAP!

"God, those sound fucking - PLAP! - guh, nasty!"

His tongue buried deep inside the Deer's farting shitter experienced the vile taste of the caustic fumes even before it filled his mouth and throat. Thick billows of milk and cookies processed in the Reindeer's bowels flooded down his throat in large quantity. Jackson instinctively tried to push himself away from the She-beast's foul ass however his wrists were still being tightly held by Prancer. The Reindeer wasn't disgusted by her sister's disgusting actions in the least, if anything, he could guess that she was even turned on by them as the force with which she reamed his ass subtly increased. All these deer sisters were filthy the same way, Jackson didn't even have to look around to imagine the throbbing cocks of the others as they listened to Prancer filling his mouth and throat with her fouls anal winds.

KKRRRFFFFFRRRRPP-P-P~

"UHUERGH!"

Clearly the milk and cookies they'd sneaked into their maws on their sleigh ride was having a serious negative effect. The farts blasting from her puffy shithole was hot and moist, Jackson could feel extra layers of filth coating his tongue that took the brunt of each blast while buried in her hot hole. The taste of shit in his mouth was becoming increasingly more concentrated and foul as fart after hot fart flooded his mouth and throat. The human didn't even need to have tasted shit before to recognise the horrible flavour in his mouth.

And he was forced to swallow ever bit of it. His face was completely trapped in Prancer's large ass, his lips acting like a suction cup on her steamy anus even as Dancer's assfucking caused his body to jerk. And all because the command to eat her ass was still active. Unfortunately that meant that he ate a lot more than just ass.

"GRGHK!"

FFRRRRPPPPP-KKKKRRPPP~ KKKKRRRFFFPPP-P-P~

"HRGHK! GRMGH!"

"Ugh man, I mighta ate too much."

PLAP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLAP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLOP!

The Reindeer had no qualms and no mercy about releasing her steamy butt bombs down the poor little human's gullet with the speed that they moved through her insides. The inside of his mouth and throat became soiled in the gaseous waste matter of her bowels while his stomach was starting to feel warm from all the hot farts he was swallowing one after the other. Prancer simply clenched her hands on her shaky knees and let them rip while still basking in the pleasure of his tongue that was practically baking inside her ass at this point.

At this point the cum inside of Jackson had mostly been absorbed, leaving nothing but his tight insides to stroke Dancer's cock. Jackson was now feeling even more sick to his stomach than when he'd been stuffed full of smelly jizz. It was only a shame that even now his cock being battered by the second She-beast's balls was incredibly erect.

KKKK-K-KRRRFFFFFFFRRRRRPPTT-T~

"GRGH!"

"Ngh, h-here it comes~!"

Finally, the Deer behind him announced her impending orgasm. Like her sister before her, the She-beast began beating the human's ass cheeks as roughly as she could, causing his cock and fart stuffed body to jerk forcefully whole ramming against Prancer's ass in turn.

"Ugh, big one coming!"

"GRHMGH?!"

PLAP! SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ PLOP!

Yet what really made the human panicked, even more than the upcoming cum flood, was the flood of flatulence foretold by the Deer in his face! As Dancer rammed him from behind, Prancer leaned further back and began to concentrate. Jackson felt like could actually hear the thick gas moving through her bowels towards her pooper stuff inside his mouth. Said anus began to flex and twitch heavily with his tongue inside right around when Dancer slammed into him with one last brutal thrust!

FRRP- PLAP! SSPPLLRRTTT~

"Haaaaahhh~! Haaaahh~!"

GOKUNGK~ SSPLRTT~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

Once again, hot, slimy, sticky reindeer sperm poured into Jackson's behind, or more specifically, his stomach where the Deer's flare had begun to barf of massive wad of cloudy nut. Pulsation after pulsation of Dancer's prick spread his ass wider as long ropes fired from her bulbous tip. It was no surprise that Jack's recently deflated belly started swelling again at a rapid rate. And at this very moment,

"Ngh~!"

KKKKKRRRRRBBRRRRRRRRTTTTTT-T-TTRRRR~

"UK-!!"

Prancer's anus flared open wider than before as a literal smog of putrid shit vapour poured into his mouth! It was so hot, his tongue deep in her rectum felt like it was being steamed, moist poop fumes heat up his throat that bulged almost as heavily as when he was having his face fucked! He could feel the thick shit gas literally rushing down his oesophagus and flooding into his stomach, he could even feel a series of sticky cock snot bubbles rapidly gurgling inside him as the gooey jizz was turned up by the gas!

P-P-PPPPPRRRRRRRPPTTTTRRRRRRRR-KKKKKRRRRR~

"Jesus Christ Prancer."

The gas just kept going, four, five, six seconds passed with Jackson's eyes finally turning up in his head as he swallowed how fart fumes as quickly as it gushed from the Reindeer's foul shit hole. It was like he was drinking it, it was so thick as to give him that illusion as he swore he could feel the hot, creamy vapour physically spreading his throat open and pouring inside whole brushing against his tongue, teeth and gums.

FFKKKKRRRRPPPPTT-T-TTRRRRPPPPBRRRTT~!

"Oh fuck~!"

"GRRGH! HRRRMGK!!"

"Damn, that's gotta be a record!"

Prancer exclaimed when her fart finally ended after a whopping nine seconds! The last one had been even bigger than she expected, the Deer would have thought that her asshole had been blown off in the aftermath were it not for the human's tongue and mouth that she could clearly still feel on her tingling shitter.

"GREGHK!"

Jackson hadn't gagged so hard since Dasher had first made him eat her smegma! He didn't even care that his stomach was still swelling with Dancer's hot seed, there was a taste in his mouth that was driving him absolutely crazy! It could only be the stench of raw poop, a hot, bitter, rotten taste that pervaded the entire inside of his mouth. Countless shit particles had clung to the inside of his mouth with each fart, the last one being the absolute worst. However, even that was nothing compared to the taste on his tongue that was still half a foot deep inside Prancer's asshole!

It felt like there was a very thin, slimy film now applied to his tongue, the aftermath of countless, hot, creamy, moist butt bombs bathing his tastebuds point blank! His throat convulsed heavily as his tongue literally soaked in the Reindeer's butt. Meanwhile his belly wobbled and shook as it lurched while bloated with more Reindeer spunk. Jackson remained sandwiched between the two Deer for some time, his continued gagging and retching coming out muffled from between Prancer's ass cheeks and his butt practically rotted to Dancer's crotch with her meaty cannon lodged up his stretched pucker.

The first to pull out was Prancer, or it was more appropriate to say that Jackson pulled out, his tongue from her ass. The Doe straightened herself out, her hole squeezing tightly on the human's tongue for a moment while her doughy ass cheeks squeezed in on his face. She then casually stepped away and allowed Jackson's face to come out of her ass while Dancer held him in place.

Schlk~

"HLK!"

As this was happening a sound was made that was similar to when the human had stuff his tongue into the Reindeer's butt, except the noise was a bit slimier and greasy sounding. It was clear why when the rest saw his tongue.

"KHRK! UUULLK~!"

"Ew, yuck!"

"Are you sure you didn't shit yourself with that last fart?"

"KURP~! HRK!"

The others were right to be disgusted as the human's tongue that slid free from Prancer's pucker looked nothing like it had been going in. The most obvious was its size that was like an above average phallus by itself, the second most obvious was the colour! There was hardly any red to be seen, the whole surface was stained in a murky, greenish brown colour that got darker closer down to the tip of his limply hanging appendage. It was a colour resembling the creamy, murky fumes slowly streaming out of his mouth as he gagged relentlessly. Every retch caused puffed out rancid, murky butt vapour to spring from his mouth like he was belching uncontrollable. It was a sight that caused the other Reindeer to instinctively back away as the vile stench leaked into the area around Jackson.

Jackson had never before seen a fart so bad that it could make the air discoloured, now he'd been made to swallow a whole lot of it as it rocketed from Prancer's ass! The taste of Deer gas and obvious poop tortured his tastebuds from the greasy layer of ass sauce and grime built up on his tongue!

"Trust me, that's nothing compared to if I'd actually shit myself."

SCHLORP-P~

Dancer finally decided to pull out after her balls were drained for the second time. The Deer was just as rough and impatient as she was going in, she practically ripped her whole engorged member out of the human's insides in one tug, causing said human to groan out loud as hot cock sauce spurt from his abused back hole where the She-beast's thick flare loudly popped out. Enough Reindeer nut made it out of his asshole before it closed that the stuffed slimily squelched between his battered crack and oozed down his legs. He was like a hentai heroine that had just been taken advantage of.

Now satisfied, the Deer let go and allowed Jackson to fall to the ground. The human braced himself on all fours, his belly so swollen with sperm that it almost hit the floor before his limbs did.

"UHUK! KHUK- URP~! HRK!"

Tears of pure disgust ran down his cheeks as he gagged profusely, unfortunately this didn't help at all to get the taste out of his mouth, even now his breath was heavily dyed in the nasty colour of Prancer's putrid flatulence. The taste of her bowel grime on his tongue made him so desperately want to puke however his swollen belly only lurched unsuccessfully as he retched. And while the human was mentally struggling with the thought that he'd eventually have to pull his tongue back into his mouth, there was a warm, slimy goo touching his fingers grasping the hay. Jackson mentally refused to look at his hands, for he knew he would see his own cum splattered there, a result of the orgasm he'd had the moment Prancer let rip the nastiest fart down his throat while Dancer was basting his insides with her hot spunk!

"GURHUK!"

The shame was simply too much and was even contributing to the tears on his scrunched face. Jackson didn't want to believe that this was what he'd become. His tongue quickly shrunk again and he automatically pulled it back into his mouth, unfortunately, the bowel grime on his tongue didn't decrease in quantity to match. The taste was even worse, no part inside his mouth was spare from the foul grime still warm from the Reindeer's anal insides. Unfortunately, the human wasn't allowed to wallow in his shame.

PLOP!

"Uhuk~"

"Hey, you didn't forget about us, did you?"

He wasn't even allowed more than a minute of rest before someone else's hot mass of cock meat plopped down onto his back. Like her sister before her, the Deer at his back end naturally grabbed onto the human's wrists and pulled them back so that he was in a position that was a mix between Dasher and Dancer's way of rutting him. Her throbbing cock began sliding down his back in preparation to add her own hot load into the mix.

"You already know what to do little guy."

And of course, his front end was taken by a fresh Reindeer butt. Comet lay flat on her belly in front of him and spread her thick long legs open so that her crack was partially revealed. The Deer's tail was sticking straight up as though inviting the human to dig into het twitching brown shit donut.

SQUELCH~

"Uhk- GRMPH~!"

Such an invitation was accepted by force as Vixen rammed forward, shoving half her cock up Jackson's sore ass in one go and sending him literally face first into her sister's doughy butt! The human groaned loudly as his ass gradually filled up with stiff Reindeer prick for the third time, his voice however mas muffled by Comet's furry ass cheeks and that fact that her puffy anus was already inside his open mouth!

KKRRRPP-P-PPPPBBRRRRRRRRTTTTTTRRRRRRRKK-K~

"GRUERGHK~!"

"Oh, whoops. Pardon me~♪"

Right from the get-go, a rancid Christmas cookie and milk fart fumigated his mouth and stunk up his throat!

"Come on, don't skimp on that tongue action."

"GHRMPH~!"

The Deer wiggled her ass, the mass of heavy butt flesh shaking Jackson's teary-eyed face around as his muffled gags echoed in her crack.

FRRRP- PLAP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLAP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLOP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLOP!

At the same time that his tongue began penetrating Comet's tight shit hole, Vixen began going to town on his behind. The constant thrusting caused him to be stink faced by Comet's plump and smelly butt without the Doe even having to move a muscle. And as her ass cheeks rippled with each plop and her belly rubbed against the ground,

KKKKKRRRRRRRRTTTTTT-T-TTRRRRRPPP-P-PPP~

"Oof, hot one."

She immediately began feeding more farts to the slave as his tongue explored deep into her anal depths.

FRRRP- PLAP! SHCHK~ FRRP- PLAP! SHCHK~ FRRP- PLOP! FFFKKKK-K-KRRRRRRRRPPP-PPRRRTTTTTT~

"Mnf~♥"

"GRMGHK~!"

Thus continued yet another filthy and frantic fuck session as the small herd of Horny Reindeer broke in their life-long pet.

***

BBBRRRRPPP-GGGGGGRRRRTTTT-BBRRRPPP-P-PPTT~

"UHK-!"

He couldn't even remember who's ass was in his face right now, he was mostly just conscious of the unbearable stink. Deer farts was a stink much worse than piss and almost on par with their rotten smegma. Such hot and rancid gas was now being dumped straight into his nostrils as the Deer sat her fat ass on his upturned face such that her puffy anus was kissing his nose!

"GRGHK! HGRK!"

The heat of the gas made it feel like his brain would be cooked, the sheer quantity of each anal expulsion made his nostrils comically expand as the raspy noise echoed into his poor nasal passage. Some flowed down his windpipe and soiled throat while the rest streamed into his closed mouth, causing his cheeks to bloat with the caustic smog. The smell was bad enough that it felt like his sinuses would be forever ruined, the taste was like sticking his tongue deep into their filthy deer buts, except it encompassed the entire inside of his mouth.

The unbearable smell and taste caused his stomach to heave constantly, rotten and fermented vegetables polluted his airways with every breath he was forced to take. In complete darkness cast by the heavy ass smothering his face, Jackson could only inhale hot fart after hot, rancid fart as it spewed from the Reindeer's recently tongued shitter.

PPPRRRRPPP-P-PPRRTTRRRRRRR~ PPPPRRRP-PPRRRR~

"GREEGH!!"

PLOP! SHCHK~ FRRP-P- PLAP! SHCHK~ FRRPP-P- PLOP~!

And while the hot, creamy butt smog filled his airways, a thick protrusion was causing the human's lurching stomach to constantly bulged. Even the ever boring missionary position was turned into something extreme as another Reindeer had her turn at his sore ass. She had his naked ankles grasped in her furry mitts and raised them slightly such that her balls made a nice, crisp plopping noise, impacting his butt and lower back with each aggressive thrust.

One would think that the human would be numb to having his inside constantly turned up and mangled by Deer cocks of unrealistic size, however the greatest indicator of the opposite being true would be the comparatively miniscule yet fully erect member standing tall and throbbing between the human's own legs. Even the Reindeer had lost count on how many times the slave had orgasmed over the course of the night. Much like in their case, his tiny balls never seemed to run out of semen with which to express his pleasure, even as he was having farts blasted into his airways.

BBBRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT-T-TTTRRRRRPPP~

"ULLLK! GRRHK!"

PLOP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLOP! SCHLORP~ FRRP-P- PLAP! SCHLORP~ FRRPP-P- PLOP~!

In fact, it one looked closely they may even be able to see his cock jerking extra hard each time a hot butt bomb rushed into his poor nostrils. Clearly, his ass being roughly fucked wasn't the only contributor to his raging erection.

GRGRGRKL~

"Ooh, I feel it coming."

"Nghf, you gonna do it for real?"

The conversation was shared between the two active Reindeer as the one on Jackson's face felt a movement in her gut, the sudden sound announcing an inevitably terrible outcome for the poor young man. By now they were already made aware of most of the human's magical abilities, mostly through practical experience. They were naturally also aware of his ability to absorb anything organic. They therefore saw no reason why they couldn't feed him that as well.

"We gotta make sure our pet has a balanced diet right?"

This was Blitzen's response as her sister's rough rutting caused her ass to automatically grind on the human's face. The Deer was fully committed and unhesitant as she slid herself forward a bit.

FFFNNFF~ "URGHK!"

Jackson was finally given some reprieve as her warm, wrinkly pucker finally came off his nose. Nasty vapour of a mossy, yellowish green colour started thinly streaming from his heated nostrils, rising up through the Doe's smelly crack where his face was still very much buried. Such was the thick farts he'd been choking from while under her butt for the past few minutes. Though, Jackson would probably wish to have his nose blasted for longer if he knew beforehand how much worse his situation was about to become.

"Open your mouth."

"KHRK~!"

PLAP! SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~PLOP~! FRRP-P- PLAP! SCHLORP~ FRRPP-P- PLOP~!

The Reindeer lifted her ass just enough that she could reach below her balls and pinch the human's chin with her fingers. He naturally followed her command and opened his mouth wide. By this point Jackson had swallowed countless hot, rotten farts from multiple Deer's butts, the human was fully expecting to have his mouth fumigated again, however Blitzen's words suggested otherwise.

"I'm gonna let it out slow so make sure you savour it properly."

"?!?!"

No, she couldn't possibly mean-!

"Aah- GMPHK~!"

With words no longer available to him, the human tried to express his dismay with an anguished moan, however his voice was unceremoniously cut off as Blitzen sat back down and wedged his warm pucker into his mouth!

1...34567...9