Santa's New Helper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ULK~!"

The human was on his back on top of an old crate, his head leaning over the edge with sticky spunk webbing between his open lips and leaking down his face that was already heavily coated in fresh smelly jizz. This was the first time Jackson had ever leaked what was put into him, and it was a result of the absurdly bloated state of his belly. His cum-sack of a stomach was literally double the size of a Reindeer's full load, and this was naturally the result of not only the one that creamed his throat, but also the one that had flooded her sperm up his butt at the exact same time.

His belly was swollen so big that it almost completely covered the furry abdomen of the Reindeer wedged in his butt, said abdomen now releasing its tension after the release of her massive load.

SCHLORP~ POP!

This Reindeer as well pulled out of the human's body, the loud squelching sound similar to when his face was just vacated. With a yank, her flare came out and caused the human's body to wobble on top of the crate that had certainly been much sturdier before the brutal spit roasting that just took place. What also wobbled was naturally Jackson's belly that was packed to the literal limit with spunk such that it overlapped his sides. And on top of his belly was a much less potent cloudy goo rippling with the motions. Naturally such lacking semen wasn't the product of either She-beast's balls, but rather the product of his own. Even now Jackson's cock and balls were throbbing after shooting his load high the moment his face and butt were being impregnated. Now the human lay limply with his thrice pregnant belly on top of the rickety crate, his ass sore and leaking cock slime while the taste of bitter nut permeated his open mouth with more of the warm stuff dripping off his face.

"Guys, seriously. Is it just me or is his holes getting tighter the more we fuck him?"

"Maybe the magic is still being optimized while we use him?"

"You're a real magic nerd, aren't you Vix?"

The Reindeer casually lounged around, seemingly unbothered by the ripe odour of spunk and filth in the barn as they spoke like normal sisters, their conversation was anything but normal though.

"Hey, I'm ready, bring him over."

Said Comet as she squatted down with her fat ass pointed towards a random spot on the hay covered floor. Regardless of whether he was out of it or not, the human, who looked like he now weighed half a ton, was easily picked up and brought off to where the Doe was, cum dripping from his body in thick sticky strings as he went. The unstruggling Jackson was put down in a familiar position, his hands and knees on the hay with his head down and his ass sticking up. The sheer quantity of sloshing jizz inside of him meant that his belly was properly resting on the ground even as his body worked to digest the massive payload.

As the human gradually came to, he found himself with his face against the hay right besides where Comet's squatting butt was hovering. He was actually surprised that none of the other Deer had crammed their cocks up his abused ass already, however what happened next was even more surprising.

BBRRRRRRRRTTTTTT~!

"Uhuk! GRK!"

If he wasn't awake before, he was fully alert now after a hot ripper from the Doe's butt smogged him right in his face! Murky dark mossy green vapour fogged up his vision like he'd been hit in the face with a smoke bomb, the rotten butt winds poured into his nose and mouth as he instinctively inhaled it, causing him to retch of the rotten, particularly shitty smell and taste.

KRRKKLLKL~

The reason for the shitty taste was soon revealed as a familiar crackling noise caused his bloated belly to churn even before he saw the Doe's bootyhole opening!

"Ngh~!"

KRLK-K-SCH-FFSSHHR~

Comet's shitter gaped open wider than Jackson's spread open palm as a thick dark green mass stickily emerged. The surface was surprisingly smooth, it's shape uneven and irregular like a beach stone as it slid out of the Doe's behind. When it was about the size of a beach stone too, it soon fell out of Comet's ass and onto the hay, causing the ripe hot stench of fresh Reindeer shit to immediately surround Jackson's face!

"Urghk! GRMK!"

KRRKKLLKL~ PWO~ PORF~ PWOP~ PF~ KRLK~ PWORPF~

Just the first large lump was enough to make him gag yet more kept plopping out of Comet's butt. Hers was different to Prancer's and more resembled actual deer poop except with a greatly inflated scale. Large ball after large ball of steaming dung fell onto the first to start forming a pile, the She-beast's asshole gaped wide open like it was birthing the shit pebbles that were each half the size of a soccer ball!

"HRK! UGH~!"

The stench was absolutely unbearable, Jackson's stomach churned heavily as the smell and heat of the growing pile bathed his face from up close. The consistency was like a stiffer clay compared to Prancer's poop, it was enough that the shiny surface of each dung balls slightly split open upon impact of the one below it, each split showing off a green colour lighter than on the smooth outside. The human felt his tongue receding in his mouth like it was trying to run away as the pile eventually grew to a size almost thrice as tall as his own head!

FFF-FF-FBBRRRRRRRRTTTTTT~ FRT~ FPPRRTT~

"Aaah~♥"

"Urgh~!"

Only then did a few small lumps squeeze out of the Doe's hole accompanied by sticky webs of icky dark green slime. A final fart bathed Jackson's face and caused him to retch further with a smell many times shittier than the first.

"I thought you might be hungry after all that fucking. Eat up, and make sure you savour it."

"HUK-! HURK!"

The steaming pile of dung caused him to wince while his mouth still opened and he leaned forward. The smell was insane, enough to make him pass out if her were still a normal human, the heat bathed his open mouth even before any had gotten inside, the rancid mossy fumes wafting off the pile tickling his gums and the tastebuds of his shivering tongue.

"Ack-!" SCHLP~

A squelching sound was made as his face being shoved into pile caused the sticky scat balls to stickily shift around. The human had went ahead and assumed that he wasn't allowed to use his hands, but instead had to consume it like an animal, the same way they made him do most other things. Tears filled his eyes as the whole front part of his face became stained in the sticky bowel grime coating the poop, just so that he could take a large lump into his mouth.

"HRMGH!" SCHK~

Apparently he was having a hard time expanding his own mouth unless done forcefully or via a command. Jackson could only take a small portion of the beach-stone-like lump between his teeth before breaking off a piece.

FFFFRRFFFNN~ "GRMGH!"

It was a question of whether it was worth it as the still ongoing sniff command caused the unfiltered stench of hot Reindeer shit to stream into his airways literally point blank! And it certainly didn't help the flavour that instantly exploded in his mouth at the same time!

"Enjoy that steamy home cooking, we'll make sure to keep you well-fed from now on~♥"

SCHLK-SCHK~ "GRMGH!" CHH~SCHK-K~

Said the Reindeer as she spanked her own furry ass to make it ripple while still squatting her butt near the hot pile of dung. Jackson's retching echoed in the pile where his face was shoved as he worked the putrid dung in his mouth. The flavour of Comet's bowels were thoroughly engrained on his tastebuds as the command to savour her scat was put to full effect. The sticky outside of the lump left a nasty coating inside his mouth while breaking through the outer layer lead to a slightly softer interior that tasted even worse! It was all chewed into a scatty paste that gunked up the human's throat as he desperately swallowed just so he could take another bite.

"Wow, spunk, smegma, piss and now poop? He's got so many options."

Naturally, normal food or water was nowhere to be seen on that list.

"Don't forget farts."

GRGRGRKL~

"Oogh, speaking of which..."

"Ugh, watching him eat really kills my appetite."

"At least we don't have to worry about where to get his food from."

"Super convenient pet huh?"

SCHK~ "GRMGH!" CHH~

The deeper his face sunk into the hot pile, the nastier the stench and the worse the taste became. The lump were all large but also came in different sizes, some could fit inside his mouth whole with a bit of effort while others needed to be bitten off in chunks, consequently exposing the richer stench hidden within to his poor nose buried in the pile. Every breath he took was pure torture, the insane stench messing with his mind as he ate while properly savouring the Deer's steaming dung straight from her ass.

"HMPH?!"

Suddenly Jackson tense up as a part of his body was grabbed out of nowhere, his cock that had been hanging rigidly from his crotch!

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were liking how that poop tastes."

"GRMGHK!" SCHLK-SCHK~

No he wasn't, he really truly wasn't! Yet the human was finding hard to even convinced himself as his erection was growing strong while literally face deep and chomping away into hot, smelly Reindeer dung! Regardless of his response, which could only amount to violent retching, Dancer who was grasping his dick started stroking him off!

Schk~ Schk~

"UNPHMN~!"

"Geez, how do you even masturbate with such a tiny thing?"

Jackson naturally wasn't tiny, he was even a little above average. However this was naturally when compared to other humans and not anthropomorphic Reindeer with massive horsecocks! Regardless of the difficulty, Dancer used two fingers to form a tight ring on the human's pecker and began milking him as he ate Comet's poop. By this point, he's already eaten an amount the size of his own head, yet there was still so much to go.

The inside of his mouth was completely dyed in the nasty colour of dung, his throat was tingly from swallowing so much of the slimy lumps. Now he couldn't escape the smell even if he pulled his face out of the pile as his nose was deeply stained in the warm filth, his nostrils were even partially blocked of by the softer stuff. Naturally there was no need to mention the taste that made him want to barf his stomach out every second.

"GRMGH!" CHH~ CHK~

Schk~ Schk~

Yet as he continued to eat unabated, his cock started throbbing even harder between the Doe's fingers. Every breath he inhaled through his nose would make his brain buzz while his nuts tensed. Every chewing motion of his jaws that broke of the lumpy scat and released its vile flavour into his mouth would make his dick pulsate and jerk. The human ate, sniffed, sniffed and ate more shit. His senses were completely dominated while his face was bathed in the warmth of Comet's bowels through her feces. Her scat pile hugged his face as he ate deeper into it, ever bite a profane sensory torture that was bringing him closer to orgasm as Dancer stroked his hard pecker without mercy.

Finally, the last big lump of poop was picked up off the hay and crammed into his maw with some effort. And as his teeth dug into the sticky, clay-like butt ball, Jackson's balls tensed and his cock jerked in Dancer's fingers as he stained the hay in his cum.

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~ SSSPPLLLUUUURRRRRTTTTT~

"Ugh~!"

"Wow, look at him go. I think this is the hardest he's cum so far."

"Hehe, it's like you're milking a cow."

"Or more like a bull."

"Bulls have way bigger dicks than that."

"I think even cows have bigger clits than that."

Boisterous laughter rang out as the human endured the greatest shame of his life, belly and mouth full of foul feces whole he wasted his load into the dirt and hay. Maybe if he hadn't been such a menace, the human would have known what a girl's insides felt like. Instead, the poor virgin had had his own virginity and pride as a man taken while forced to orgasm over and over again from such disgusting torture.

"Hmnph~"

KRRKKLLKL~ PWO~ PORF~ PWOP~ KRKPWOP~

Said torture continued as more hot dung balls slimily squelched out of Comet's puffy anus, forming a smaller pile right where there were still shit stains from the previous one!

"You made him cum too early Dancer."

"Eh, I'm sure I can wring him again while he's eating the rest."

FFFFFF-BBRRRRRRRRTTTTTT-T-TRRRR~

Jackson had no pride or such left as the second portion of his second poop meal sat steaming right in front of his face. The human's nuts tensed again as Dancer tightened her grip on his still very engorges cock, ready to make him cum again as he opened his sticky, shit stained mouth again.

***

"Hmmmmm-mmnnnphh~♪"

Even after completing his Christmas run, Santa woke up early every day, in fact, the sun was only just about to rise when the jolly old man opened his eyes. Lying next to him in his bed was his wife of countless centuries, her bodily warmth keeping the old man cosy amidst the refreshing winter morning air.

Claus stretched as he sat up in bed, waking up in such peace and comfort after a well-worked night was always good for his long lived soul. The old man sincerely wished that all the children of the world, young and old, would be able to enjoy such mornings and peaceful nights. Though, for some people, it was questionable if they deserved such luxury. With this thought in his mind, the old man touched the snow globe on his nightstand.

{ SQUELCH~ "URGHK!" PLOP! shchk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "GUK!" PLAP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! chk- FRRRP-P-P~ chk- SLRRP-P~ "GURK!" PLOP! FRRP~ }

Immediately a series of loud noises filled the room that almost caused his wife to make up! The old man quickly lowered the volume echoing out of the magic globe as he gazed at the scene shown in exasperation.

"Oh my, they're still going at it so intensely."

The scene shown was naturally that of the inside of the barn where his beloved Reindeer were. Clearly none of them had slept all night, opting instead to keep breaking in his "gift" to them until the sun was currently rising.

"Well, they've certainly earned it, they wouldn't be my reindeer if they didn't have so much stamina."

{ PLOP! shchk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "GUK!" PLAP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! chk- FRRRP-P-P~ chk- SLRRP-P~ "GURK!" - }

The satisfied old man returned the snow globe to its idle state, leading the noise to disappear as the scene inside returned to normal. Stretching one last time, the old man ensured that his wife was still peacefully sleeping as he snuck out of bed. He was intent on preparing her a breakfast that she would enjoy on this morning as well. And while he was doing that, there was one other human who was having his fill and more of hot meat.

The sounds were countless times louder inside the barn itself, in fact it was the most intense set of noises to be heard in the night that was already about to pass. And it was a result of the human being accosted by not one, not two, but three massive Reindeer cocks at a time!

"Haaaahh~ haaahh~!"

GLK!" PLOP! chk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ chk- "KLK!" PLOP! SLRRP-P~ shchk- SQUELCH~ PLOP! FRRRP- PLAP! SHCHK~ FRRP- PLAP! SHCHK~ PLOP! -chuk-k- PLAP! "GRLK!" -schuk- PLOP! -chk-k- PLOP! "GLK!" -schuk-k PLAP! "GUK!"

"Ugh, NGHF~!"

The only part of Jackson's body that could be seen among the large furry masses was his feet sticking out the sides. The rest of him was sandwiched between the robust bodies of Vixen and Comet that were practically glued together. Both Reindeer were thrusting their hips upwards enthusiastically, their fat balls heavy with semen slapping loudly and wetly one at a time against the human's ass that they were both penetrating!

One massive Deer cock already seemed impossible enough, now there were two stretching the human's poor butthole at the same time! Jackson's butt gaped to seemingly impossible proportions, the two reddish pink meat rods ground tightly against each other while filling his inside. As one went squelching up his butt, the other squelched out with a loud flatulent noise and then vice versa. Both Reindeer's balls were smeared in the precum coating the other's swollen shaft. Were he not sandwiched between their hot, sweaty, musky bodies, one would be able to see the shape of the two Deer's oversized cocks mangling Jackson's insides as he was fucked harder than ever before.

PLOP! -frp-p- PLAP! -sfp- PLOP! "GUK!" -srp-prp- PLOP! "GLK!" -frrp- PLAP! "GAK!" -ffp- PLOP~!

"Nff~! Haaah~!"

Scratch that, it was actually three cocks filling his holes. Normally to have his throat get fucked at the same time that the two other standing Deer was reaming his ass into oblivion would be a feat difficult at best and impossible at worst, however anything was possible with magic. And thus the reason why the human barely made a noise besides the usual gagging as his ass was tag-teamed was because his entire mouth and throat was stuffed to the brim.

Hovering above Jackson's head was another Reindeer, Cupid. Yes, she was literally hovering. It happened as Vixen and Comet began fucking his ass, the human's loud moaning atop the Eiffel tower of cocks had the Deer craving to fill his mouth with her own swollen rod. It took an embarrassing amount of time for her to remember that she's a magical reindeer, that could fly. What followed was the Doe literally hopping into the air over the human's head and suddenly dropping her fat schlong down his throat through his open mouth!

Now Cupid was literally stepping in the air besides the human cocksleeve, her hands on Vixen's shoulders as she aggressively slammed her hips downwards, each harsh thrust causing her cock to bump and grind against her two sister's hot pricks in the human's insides!

PLOP! "GRK!" -shchk- PLOP! -shchk- PLOP! "GLK!" -shchk- PLOP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLAP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLOP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLOP! -srp-prp- PLOP! "GUK!" -frrp- PLAP! "GAK!" -ffp- PLOP~!

There was more deer meat inside him than the meat on his own body now, the human couldn't even think straight. He'd never felt like more of a living cock sleeve than in this moment where there were three dicks inside of him. He could feel their hot, pulsating, slippery pricks colliding and bumping against each other inside him with each brutal thrust that seemed to test the newfound durability of his body. There was so much precum pouring into him that it leaked from his stretched lips and even more stretched butthole.

As he was fucked relentlessly for the umpteenth time, Jackson's mind drifted. For the first time ever, he sincerely looked back on his life, a the wrong he'd done and gotten himself involved with despite the good upbringing that was available to him. Why did he even hate the world so much? It had never done anything to him. Was he simply one of those that longed for constant stimulation and chaos, a means to always feel like he was alive? Well, he was most certainly being stimulated now.

Somehow his actions, his poor decisions and some form of twisted fate had lead him here. Now he was forced to serve as the plaything of these horny and downright filthy anthropomorphic reindeer. Having his face and ass fucked constantly like what was happening right now. Though it was never explicitly mentioned, the human could already guess that he wouldn't be leaving this position anytime soon. Afterall, if magic really existed and could alter his body to such an extent, then he'd probably be their slave for as long as they never grew bored of him. And given that he was dealing with beings of legend from centuries past, his sentence would probably continue for a long, long time.

For years, decades, maybe possibly even centuries, he'd be their little fuckpet, their sleeve to ram their massive cocks into whenever they feel like. He'd lap the filth of their bodies, suck their smelly balls clean, shove his tongue up their filthy asses, eat naught but their rotten smegma, farts and poop and wash it down with their hot, rancid piss or potent, bitter sperm. He'd be a slave to their cocks, his sustenance derived from their bodily offerings, and all because he chose the wrong target for his crimes.

1...456789