Santa's New Helper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you think we might have overdone it a bit?"

One of them whispered as genuine concern for the human's wellbeing was shown for the very first time. Of course, her concern was only genuine in that she didn't want them to lose their new pet so soon.

"Relax, you couldn't drown him even if you tried. A little bit of poop isn't gonna kill him either."

Vixen couldn't even keep a straight face as she said the last part, her eyes reflecting the ungodly pile of dung that was the furthest thing from little. In the end though, she fully believed in Santa's magic, after all, the human was still kicking and squirming just fine as he continued to inhale the stench of shit from way deep in the very base of all that dung.

"Hey, you can hear me in there right?"

"GRMGHK!"

This she addressed Jackson, from way outside of the stall of course.

"We're gonna get some shut eye now, eight hours should be enough for you to eat all of that so take your time and savour it until we wake up, kay?"

"HRMMGHK!"

"Kaykay~♪"

Such was how the Reindeer left the poor human as she and her sisters moved as far away as possible to get some shut eye. Even their confidence in Santa's magic couldn't win over the intimidation they felt for the monstrous mountain of feces they themselves had created.

"Ugh, I thought my nose was gonna fall off."

"No kidding, I seriously almost barfed~"

Away from all the cum stained and lingering shit stains, smegma stains, all kind of stains that resulted from their endeavours, the Reindeer each occupied a space lined with clean and dry hay. Their satisfaction after a full first night of fucking, and other bodily functions, had left them greatly looking forward to the next day. In the meantime, it was time for them to finally get some rest, such that they would be fully energized for the next day's "activities". This the raunchy Reindeer all said their goodnights with the morning sun blaring through the rafters above.

"GRMK!" SCHLK-SCHK~ "GRGH!"

The only one still buried in darkness was naturally the human who remained pinned under their horrible creation, a sticky noise barely emanating from within the pile as he began slowly eating his way out of the mountain of reindeer shit. With all commands in place, he couldn't eat any faster even if he wanted to, it would be an entire eight hours of literally savouring the foul poop before he was freed from the wicked stench pouring into his nostrils with each forced breath.

F-FNNNFFF~ "GRRMGHK!" CHK-SCHK~

Gokungk~

And his cock remained throbbing while partially buried in drying diarrhea the entire time.

***

Jingle~

"Mnff~?"

Jackson's awakening this morning was rather unusual, in the way that it didn't involve a thick Deer cock being shoved up his ass or his face being suddenly blasted with hot butt smog. As he slowly opened his eyes to the darkness, the first to hit him was the quiet, followed by the faint sound of jingle bells, a sound he'd been hearing often for the past... twenty years was it? Probably, he'd stopped keeping count a while ago. In fact the human couldn't even tell what day it was normally, there was really no need to keep track since his days now were spent as always. The only responsibility the human now held was to satisfy his eight mistresses' every whim. However, the fact that said mistresses had left him to wake up alone could only mean that today was that day, the anniversary of his first day of his new life as their loyal pet, Christmas Eve.

SHLCHK~

The human began getting out of bed, in other words, crawling out of the tight space he'd fallen asleep in. The soft walls compressing him on all sides were pushed aside as he squirmed his body out of the hole in front, the light of the lit barn finally gracing his face. The object he was inside of was a large breeding mount, exactly the type used to extract horse semen. The inside rubbing against his naked skin was coated in sticky old reindeer spunk that stained his form as he worked his way out. Crawling out from such a space would have been no issue for him upon his first arrival, however now it was just a little bit challenging.

The human's naked body that came out of the breeder covered in sticky cock slime was slightly different than twenty(?) years ago. His hips that were once slim and masculine for the purpose of breaking into tight spaces were now plump and doughy like a woman's. His butt that was broken on the first day of his arrival was now more shapely and full. His pecs that he'd managed to develop using his on again, off again gym membership was now pretty much gone, replaced instead with modest man-boobs with pinchable nipples. Through magic, his body had been altered internally, and now externally as well to the taste of his mistresses.

It was the result of various small wishes they'd made over the years, and along with that was also the various "toys" filling the barn. There was naturally the breeder mentioned before, where the human would often spend time inside as he was being roughly spit roasted. There was also the harness hanging from the ceiling where he would be tied up horizontally to be roughly spitroasted. There was even something like a swing set with seats facing each other and a part for him to be placed in the middle... where he would again be roughly spitroasted. Together with some other BDSM toys and trinkets, there was also a custom made toilet seat where his head would be placed in the opening so that he could act as their toilet more directly and efficiently, after a long day of getting roughly spitroasted.

SCHLRP~

The human was even sucking on one of the toys right this moment. Jackson casually unlatched the strap wrapping around his head that was connected to the round object pressed to his lips. As he began to pull it out with an involuntary gag, it was revealed that this round object was simply the base of a massive flexible dragon dildo! It definitely wasn't as big as any of his mistresses' cocks, however it was still thick and long, enough to bulge his neck and cause his throat to convulse as it came out covered in his saliva.

SLCK-P~ "Koff kff~!"

It came out with a long squelching noise, and finally the human coughed a bit when the foot and a half long phallic object was sitting upright in his palm! This was the object he'd been sucking on all night, the Reindeer called it his "binky" but it was better known as Vixen's favourite buttplug. It had already been properly proven that the human's saliva was an excellent cleaning solution, hence why the Reindeer would make him lick their bodies clean, especially their most filthy bits. Therefore the Reindeer saw it as killing two birds with one stone to take the massive "plug" out of her ass at the end of the day and shove it right inside Jackson mouth for an "overnight wash". It came out perfectly spotless this morning as well, completely different to how it'd went in.

Sucking on Vixen's nasty butt sauce was hardly the harshest thing the human was made to do daily though. While not quite to the degree of their first night, each Doe's cocks would always be filthy with smegma right from the morning that would have to be "cleaned" one way or the other, the one way being him eating it and the other way being him eating even more of it. All eight of them also pooped daily, whether it was having it dumped directly down his throat using the toilet seat, or eating if off the ground till each strand of soiled hay was sucked clean, the human's duties were constant. It was to the point that Jackson now looked forward to when any of them needed to take a leak so that he could wash the fouler tastes out of his mouth for a short while.

Speaking of which, Jackson felt that for some reason his nose had been a bit agitated from the moment he woke up. The barn that had become his new home was almost always filed with the lingering feral musk of the Reindeer, often times there was the intense stench of sex and filth added on top. If was a scent he hadn't grown nose blind to even after all these years, but for whatever reason, the inside today smelt particularly ripe.

But anyway, this was but a base overview of the human's new life that he'd been living for at least a decade now. And in that time, it was like he hadn't aged a day. Yes, it would seem that Jackson's assumption in the beginning turned out to be true. He'd been placed on a similar time scale to these beasts and beings of legend that had been alive for centuries. Thus the human could only accept his new life for what it was, since he'd be here for a very long time indeed.

JINGLE~ JINGLE~

"Hm?"

As the human was randomly thinking about this, his ears perked from a noise. It was a noise he was familiar with, one his already broken mind had been greatly anticipating. The sound of sleigh bells, much louder than the regular jingle bells periodically heard in the village. His mistresses had returned. Jackson "eagerly" knelt in place in front of the large barn doors, awaiting their arrival.

CLATTER~ BAM~!

"Ugh, what the hell are they putting in cookies these days?"

"Something wasn't right about that milk either. Is that the synthetic stuff they're drinking now?"

Audible complaints came through the barn doors that opened wide to let in both the cold air and the figures the human had been awaiting like a loyal pet. Eight tall, beautiful, buxom anthropomorphic reindeer. Their feral forms they maintained on their run already shed the moment they returned to the village and came to greet their pet. And with the wind behind them came a series of scents that made the human's mouth involuntarily salivate. The smell of sweaty balls and butts, their funky crotches and posteriors marinated in sweat and grime during their intense Christmas even run. For whatever reason, he could already smell their musky stench before they'd even properly walked onto the barn, and it made him involuntarily excited to the point that his little pecker was already standing at attention.

"Did you miss us pet?"

"Aww, look at him, his little clitty is wagging."

The Reindeer enthusiastically greeted Jackson as they closed the barn doors and locked their little world away from the outside. The things that happened in this barn weren't for the faint of heart. If Jackson had a tail, it would probably be wagging in submission mistaken for excitement right now. Longing for the domineering presences of his eight mistresses, the human bounded up to greet them at their hooves before they were even fully inside the barn. He was however stopped in his advance by Dasher.

"Hold on pet, first, open your mouth."

It was a command he was more accustomed to than any, therefore he obeyed it before even his body did without questioning it at all. Like a dog waiting for a treat, the human looked up with his mouth wide open as Dasher began leaning over his upturned face.

"PTUI~!" SPLAT~

With a nasty sound, a large loogie formed at the Deer's pursed lips, a large glob of clear saliva that began dripping down to the human's mouth! Jackson watched the large glob of spit unflinching as it stretched a long string from Dasher's lips before suddenly breaking off and plummeting towards him! It landed square in his mouth with a literal splat, the warm saliva from the Reindeer's larger maw coated the entire area inside his mouth. The texture was naturally slimy and disgusting just like normal spit, except it was even thicker than normal, probably because it came from the mouth of an anthropomorphic reindeer. Regardless, Jackson allowed Dasher's saliva to coat his tongue and soak his tastebuds while turning it up in his mouth.

"Tell me what you taste."

Only with this command did Jackson finally swallow the slimy, frothy loogie down his throat, the warm spit stubbornly clinging to his gullet on the way down.

"I taste milk and cookies."

"And?"

"And... Comet's butt."

The answer would have been surprising to anyone who didn't know the human's story. After all, how could the human accurately identify what each Reindeer's ass tasted like if he didn't regularly have his tongue deeper in each of their anuses than one could fathom? Naturally by this point, Jackson could even identify each of their unique scents while blindfolded.

"You guys are wrong for that."

"What? We're sisters, it's not a big deal."

"Yeah but did you have to do that during the sleigh run?"

"How about you stand in front of me next time and I'll lick your butt?"

"No thanks."

"Fufufun~♪"

It was clear from the Reindeer's conversation where the taste of Comet's ass in Dasher's saliva came from.

"You could probably smell our funky balls the moment we opened the doors too right? We actually made a wish to Santa this year to enhance your sense of smell and taste."

This explanation finally made Jackson understand why his smell seemed more sensitive from the moment he woke up.

"Now you can go ahead and suck our nuts."

Saying so, Dasher spread her legs a bit while standing and raised her sheath to emphasize her plump ball sack. Even though the stench in his nose was now much greater than before, Jackson wasted no time before leaning forward and taking the Reindeer's smelly balls right in his mouth like he was so accustomed to!

SCHLRP~

"GNPH~!"

In doing so, the human was actually made to let out a groan as not only was the smell so potent to make his nose throb but the taste in his bloated mouth was strong like he was sucking the sweat and funk essence of three pairs of smelly deer nuts at once!

"Pretty tasty huh? We made your smell and taste three times stronger than before."

"We actually wanted to make it stronger but Santa warned that it could overwhelm your mind."

"HGH~ PHNF~!"

SLCK~ SLRP~

It certainly was overwhelming, even though it was now harder to make the human gag from smell alone, Jackson was now properly retching as he sucked Dasher's flavour-packed balls while inhaling the ripe musky stench of her sweaty crotch and ass into his flared nostrils. Hell, his eyes were even beginning to water as he sucked down her sweaty balls juice!

"That wasn't all we got either."

"Tadaaaa~♪"

That was when Cupid took out something else, another one of their presents this year apparently. It looked a lot like the harness that they already regularly tied him up in to be spitroasted.

"This one is made to hang you upside down. To celebrate our ten year anniversary, we're gonna fuck your face all day long without touching your butt!"

It's only been ten years? It felt like twenty though...

The Doe then produce a larger than normal buttplug, a regular one unlike the one that Vixen had already stuffed back up her own butt.

"Let's see how many loads it takes for this thing to pop out."

"Oh man, just thinking about it is making we hot."

SCHLK~ CH-CHK~ SLLKCHK~

The feeling was clearly mutual as an orchestra of sticky squelching sounds announced the emergence of eight massive beast cocks from their packed sheaths!

"GRRMMGHK?!!"

And with their emergence, the ball-sucking human began to retch violently, much more than he'd been doing recently! The smell, the smell was insane! It was the smell of all the rotten smegma covering each Deer's massive fuckstick, the air around Jackson where they'd gathered was gradually becoming thick with yellowish fumes that made tears stream down his face uncontrollably! The smell was literally three times worse than normal, it felt like he'd vomit Dasher's nuts out of his mouth right now if he could! The human couldn't even begin to fathom what kind of taste he would experience as they were about to run a filthy train on his poor oral orifice!

GRGRGRKL~

"Ugh, can I crap first? Those milk and cookies are really fucking with me."

Then came a terrible noise from Cupid's gut as Jackson was reminded to his horror of his impending Christmas Eve crap feast! It wasn't just the one Doe either, the guts of most of the other Reindeer, all of whom had eating their fill of milk and cookies, gurgled like a heard of angry beasts!

"Can't you do it while he's strapped up?"

"I guess if your logs are stiff enough they can go right up his throat."

GRGRGRKL~

"Trust me, there's nothing stiff about what I'm gonna dump in his mouth."

GRGRGRKL~

"Ugh, same."

FRRP-P~ SLRP~

The human could only continue sucking on Dasher's funky balls as he grew more inwardly frightened, to the point that he even began shivering! Clearly the hell he'd experienced the last twenty years hadn't yet approached the limit of what he had to endure!

As his teary eyes looked up past Dasher's rancid, cheese coated cock, onto the other rancid cheese coated cocks of his seven other mistresses, said mistresses formed a circle around the ball-sucking human slave and taunted him with the sounds of their angry bowels.

"Happy Anniversary, slave~♥"

It was yet going to be another long and joyous Christmas for the former young burglar.

THE END

1...456789