Santa's New Helper Pt. 02

Story Info
Things get filthier in the barn.
30.8k words
3.73
11.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This part contains extreme themes of FILTH, inclusive of SMEGMA, WATERSPORTS, FARTS and SCAT.

Santa's New Helper - Part 2.

Written by HumbleHeretic

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads.

On this night where the day had long parted, for some the festivities had just gotten started. For while innocent children dreamed of a bobble or a toy, one young man enacted a nefarious ploy. Overcome with greed and a lust for great treasure, there came an unfortunate end to his dastardly endeavour. Caught in the act, a punishment befell, onto the young man who showed no fear. Things however changed when Nick casted a spell, and condemned the young man to his beloved reindeer.

***

[SQUELCH~ "GLK!" PLOP! chk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ chk- "KLK!" PLOP! SLRRP-P~ shchk- SQUELCH~ PLOP!]

The world of Santa's village was once more wrapped in peace among the gently falling snow being swept up by the night's breeze. Much like the excited children world round, the elves were all ticked snuggly and warmly in their beds, the satisfaction from completing their Christmas quota ushering them into sweet dreams. Only St. Nicholas sat in his chair by the fire place, cigar smoke puffing from his lips as he looked down his list. Just as the fairy tales told, the old man was meticulous in checking his list. Humans by nature were so fickle and easily swayed, it usually only took a moment for someone's name to switch between naughty and nice.

However, no matter the age, there were always those destined to be naughty, hard stuck on the path of wrong while showing no conscience or remorse. Normally it would be up to Karma or Pitch Black to see to such individuals, however, very rarely was there a case where Santa saw to such extremes in his own way, such as this time. A young man so deep in sin, a squatter of the naughty list. Logically speaking, there were countless worse sinners out in the world, however, Jackson Clive just happened to conform perfectly to the preferences of his beloved reindeer. One could say that the young man had simply gotten unlucky, but this too was a form of karma.

[PLOP! shchk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "GUK!" PLAP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH-]

The strange noise that had been filling the old man's study finally cut out as he placed his hand on the snow globe on the coffee table. With that, the visual scene that had been displayed in the snow globe, the scene that was much too raunchy even for an all knowing legend like himself, finally faded and the snow globe returned to the scene of the snowy village outside. With the noises no longer present, Santa out his cigar and began rolling up his list. This had been a very fruitful night indeed, one with which he could return to his deer wife for a good night's sleep. His night at least was to be a peaceful one.

As for a certain young burglar, it could only be the complete opposite of a peaceful night.

SQUELCH~ "URGHK!" PLOP! FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "GUK!" PLAP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! FRRRP-P-P~

While Old Nick was spending the night with his one wife, Jackson was spending it with eight violently horny Reindeer. The sound of the human's own gagging was stuck in his head like an old song on repeat, the feeling in his convulsing throat both foreign yet familiar as he'd been experiencing it for the better part of the night thus far. There was also the feeling of his full belly, his stomach was currently swollen to look four or five months pregnant. The thick fluid inside caused his distended gut to wiggle and wobble with each heavy impact that travelled from his head and all the way down to his legs kneeling on the barn floor.

No longer were his knees in contact with the crisp, dry hay from the beginning, instead the ground was now peppered in large splotches of smelly fluid that felt warm and slimy to the touch. Such a fluid was all over the mostly naked human, from his legs go up past the tent in his single pair of drawers, and especially on his bloated belly and chest where the outline of a thick, trunk-like object regularly bloated his front section. There was thick, cloudy, sticky fluid of an off-white colour constantly oozing down while sticking to his skin like jelly.

The absolute worst though was his face, if one could actually catch a good look at his face.

PLOP! FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "GUK!" PLAP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! FRRRP-P-P~ SLRRP-P~ "GURK!" PLOP! FRRP~

"Haahhh! Fffnnnff~♥"

It was truly difficult with his upturned face being constantly rammed by the crotch of a buxom, anthropomorphic Reindeer. Her name was Comet, fifth in line of Santa's reindeer and also fifth inside the human's mouth and throat. Her plump hips and fat furry ass went up and slammed down heavily in quick succession, each heavy thrust rocking the human pet's body as she planted her massive, engorged cock as deep into his face, mouth and throat as it would go. The deer was leaning over Jackson's head while grasping onto a stable beam behind him, like that, she had the human kneeling below her crotch as she roughly fucked his face vertically as though he were a an upright cocksleeve.

Jackson for his part served such a role as well as one could, the only sound the stationary human made was that of his harsh gagging as Comet's hot, heavy and girthy deer prick ravaged his already thoroughly abused throat. The sperm packed inside him and causing his belly to wobble as Comet rutted his mouth was from her sister, Vixen, who'd emptied a fat balls down the human's gullet before her. Although each Deer's load was scarily huge, the human had always managed to digest their sperm through magic by the time the next deer in line was fucking his face. As for why his belly was still swollen as Comet went to town, the reason was also why there was more than just fresh sperm packing his stomach.

PLAP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! chk- FRRRP-P-P~ chk- SLRRP-P~ "GURK!" PLOP! FRRP~

If one could look past the Reindeer's massive nuts loudly slapping the human's bulging neck and chest every time she slammed down, they would see the human's face covered in stuff that was most certainly not fresh sperm. Putrid smegma coated Jackson's prick-bloated face like chunky putty, it was even in his hair as the sticky strings of fetid cock rot stretched and contracted between his face and Comet's piston-ing crotch. There was way more than there would usually be after the human would spend some time to clean each Reindeer's cock, and naturally there was less than usual his belly at the moment.

Every Reindeer before her had the rotten cock cheese eaten of their cocks before stuffing the human's face with their pricks and his belly with their massive loads of hot nut. Comet on the other hand had been much too impatient, after only a couple mouthfuls of her dickcheese, she'd hurriedly shoved he whole filthy, smegma covered cock down the human's throat and started thrusting right then and there. The result was naturally all the stringy cock cheese being scraped off by his tight lips and staining his face and her crotch fur. Even more was turning into liquid as her cock churned the clumpy mess in his tight gullet like a butter churner.

The smell pervading their surroundings was intensely foul, however the Reindeer didn't care a single bit. It wasn't like she was in the position of the human who'd had a lot of the rotten stuff literally forced into his nostrils from her brutal face bashing. There wasn't a single part of his face now that wasn't covered in the sticky, stringy filth. All the Reindeer cared about was how badly she wanted to release the load building in her fat balls. Coincidentally, the human's harsher gagging as he choked on the insane stench and taste of her smegma provided just the right amount of extra throat massaging to bring her to orgasm even faster.

SQUELCH~ "URGHK!" PLOP! shchk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "GUK!" PLAP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLAP!

"Ongh, fuck, here it comes~!"

Therefore, it was only about ten minutes into the facefucking that Comet was ready to blow. The Deer immediately became rougher, her hips slammed down and her cock buried itself deeper into the human's face hole with each pounding thrust as she felt her balls tightening. Her actions was as though she were trying to ruin the Christmas present they'd just gotten, however none of the other Reindeer around were too concerned. If there was one thing that was proven after the human pet had already endured four of their ruttings in quick succession, it was that Santa's magic made him practically invulnerable, his endurance was even better than theirs in that aspect!

Therefore it was without remorse that comet fucked the Christmas Spirit out of Jackson's mouth!

SQUELCH~ PLAP! "GURK!"

"Uhugh~!"

Soon the Deer could take it no more and slammed down hard without pulling back up, she tightened her grip on the beam until it started creaking as her shapely and shaky legs tensed up completely!

SSPLRTT~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

And thus marked the beginning of her long orgasm, her sister's watched her bloated balls contract harshly enough to reveal the chest of the human whose face was buried in her crotch. Following that, their ears twitch as they literally heard cum shooting through her distended pipe, and immediately following that, the pet's bloated belly wobbled as the first shot fired into his stomach!

SSSPPPLLLUUUURRRTTT~

"GK-!"

GOKUNGK~ SPPUURTT~ SPLURT~ GLRKGL~

"Haaaaahhh~♥"

The first shot was the first of many. Jackson's body trembled as a hot load of reindeer cock cream joined with Vixen's sperm that was already filling his stomach. Her felt Comet's sweaty nuts pulsate and contract similar to how her cock was swelling and contracting rapidly in his throat. Each contraction was accompanied by an eruption of hot, smelly ball goo straight from the Doe's oversized cum factories. With his knees locked in place and his face legitimately planted in the Deer's musky crotch, he could only act the role of a living condom for the fifth time in a row.

Rope after long rope of sperm sprung from her flare as Comet gripped the beam while moaning loudly and shamelessly. Her legs were wobbling as she experience a release like no other, it was to the point that Jackson's upturned face supported most of her lower body's weight as she came, hard. She could feel the sperm physically leaving her balls and rushing through her bloated cum pipe with each spurt that made her plump butt clench. Pints upon pints of creamy, hot cock soup flooded the pet's stomach by the second.

GLRKGL~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~ GLRKGL~

Jackson's stomach was already swollen with spunk beforehand, it didn't take much for his belly to bloat up like a water balloon again as he was fed a fresh hot load straight from Comet's nuts. The quantity combined with her sister's remnant jizz caused Jackson's belly to be even more swollen than when the other's had their turn. He easily looked a full nine months pregnant by the time Comet's orgasm finally began slowing down more than a minute later.

"Nnnnfff~ haahhh~♥"

SPPUURTT~ "UNK~!"

The Doe panted like she was exhausted as she leaned more towards the beam to support herself, causing Jackson to tilt back even further with his face glued and rooted to her crotch. As the last of her sperm drained from her balls, she felt pins and needles in her hooves as her shaky legs stood on the ground. Her nutsack slowly slid down the human's neck and chest covered in sticky, smelly sperm from her sisters before her, small fluffy tail wagged excitedly as her plump, furry ass cheeks kept clenching involuntarily.

Comet took a good little moment to compose herself before she finally stood up from leaning on the beam. The Doe's steps were still a bit unsteady as she slowly stepped back while Jackson remained kneeling in place. Her crotch literally peeled off his face with countless thin threads of sticky cock rot and cum separating them. Next to peel off were her spent nuts as her oversized cock started leaving the human's insides. Jackson's familiar gagging filled the barn as the thick trunk of cock flesh dragged through his throat, first came the dark brown of her veiny sheath, a few inches after that, the bright reddish pink of Comet's pulsating rod was revealed.

SHLLPP~ SCHK-CHK~

"ULK! GHRK!"

A sticky suction noise accompanied Jackson's gagging as his lips dragged along her swollen shaft. The Reindeer's hoof clopped on the ground as she stepped back. The massive thing being pulled out of his small mouth and face would leave one surprised if they hadn't witnessed it four other times already. Slowly Comet's prick came out like a snake from the world's smallest hole, the whole thing covered in a thin film of saliva, smegma grease and mixed semen.

POP!

"GLK! Koff!"

Jackson's lips made a truly satisfying pop as they were freed from the Doe's oversized flare. Thin strings of smelly semen dripped and trailed along the soiled hay while Comet continued to step back. The Reindeer went all the way until she threw herself back, making a loud puff as her meaty, buxom frame fell against a mound of fresh dry hay where Vixen was already relaxing and recuperating her drained balls.

"Man, these new forms are great."

It was certainly the best feeling ever, having such massive dicks and a tight warm living fuck pocket to plough them into, busting such massive loads that could impregnate multiple herds of deer at once. Comet's portulent prick stayed hard and throbbing as the lingering pleasure and adrenaline coursed through her cooling body.

"Get yourself cleaned up, I want these smelly balls spotless."

"Ugh~"

The only one not given a break after each rough facial rutting was naturally Jackson who was already being accosted by Cupid, the sixth Deer in line. The human didn't even need to see, he could already clearly imagine just how filthy her engorged and uncleaned cock was. He could even smell the stench a bit through all the other filthy ball gunk and cheese smothering his face. The smell was enough to make him groan, but that was about it. The human had already been banned from speaking for the rest of the night, only the sweet, sweet, sound of his endless gagging, retching and choking as they all made filthy rough loved to his face and throat was allowed.

SCHLK-K~

"What the heck are you doing? Don't waste it."

The sticky noise that was mad as Jackson started scraping thick cum and scum from his face stopped right before he could flick the smelly mess onto the floor. The Reindeer were unnecessarily perceptive.

"Make sure you eat everything you can, my sisters worked hard to prepare all of that for you."

"G-HURK~!"

Well in actuality, all the smegma on their dicks and the cum in their balls had come pre-prepared as a bonus of their transformation. Be that as it may, Jackson had no choice but to start directing everything from his face into his mouth. Layers upon layers of lukewarm, smelly deer sperm and lumpy cock cheese formed a build-up on his face that was the consistency of spoiled pudding and tasted many times worse.

SCHLK-CHK~ SCHLKK~ "GRMGHK!"

It wasn't like the taste in his mouth could get worse though, at least not by much. Comet stood with her hands on her doughy hips and a predatory grin on her face as the sticky sound of the human's chewing so much cock and ball filth and his gagging as a result of the taste made her dick throb.

"I know we've been using it all out lives, but magic is really amazing huh? Especially Santa's magic."

"Yeah, I don't think I'd be able to make something like that happen, even if I was as old as him."

The two resting sisters spoke as they kept watching their new toy just like how children wouldn't be able to take their eyes off their Christmas presents.

SCHLRP~ FRRP~ SLRP~

""Nff, th-that's right, get that load churning~♪"

A couple minutes after Jackson had cleared his face of the nasty cum and smegma muck, his face was stuffed and bloated with Cupid's smelly balls. The human latched onto her sack like a baby fawn at his mother's teats while still kneeling between her open legs. The Reindeer stood up straight and tried to act naturally but the others could clearly see her thick legs trembling as she almost stood on the tip of her toes. Her tail was especially telling, it was a brown and tan blur that wagged side to side and brushed her plump butt cheeks with a noise that was overpowered by the human's succulent sucking.

The sight caused Comet to feel some regret as she was the only one of her sister's that hadn't gotten her balls sucked due to her impatience. Even now they still felt sticky with dried sweat and funky crotch grime. Only the intense smell of smegma, semen and Reindeer pheromones inside the barn was masking the smell of her unwashed nuts.

"It's pretty wild how his stomach just takes it all in and absorbs it. We must've all dumped a few gallons of spunk into his belly by now."

Comet once again commented as she watched the human's belly gradually shrink before her very eyes. Inside was all the sperm that she'd just let out of her nuts. Every deer before her had likewise put out enough hot, smelly ball soup to make him look pregnant with a single load. What was even wilder was that he couldn't barf back up any of it, even with how hard the stench and taste of their smegma made him retch. If not for that, there would be a practical pool of steaming semen on their crisp hay floor right about now.

"Probably seven or eight gallons at the very least. Just looking at it, any one of us can cum a gallon and a half easy. That'll definitely keep him fed."

As she said that, Vixen played with her own nuts that still seemed so plump and round despite her having basted the human's belly in jizz right before Comet had. The latter looked at her sister's nuts and she herself found it amazing that their balls, and the human's belly, could hold so much semen.

SCHLKK~ "GRMG!"

There was hardly ever a moment when Jackson wasn't retching since the night started. Most of it was naturally from them cramming their massive fat cocks down his throat while other times it was from sheer disgust that was even greater than they dumping their hot slimy wads down his gullet.

One instance was such as now where Cupid was making the human clean the smegma off her dick.

SCHK~ SCHLKK~

Per her command, the human had his hands in a position to receive offerings while his head went up and down the She-beast's befouled shaft. Each time, he was use his opened mouth to scrape up a thick collection of fetid cock cheese and then proceed to spit it out onto the rapidly growing pile on top of his own palms. Layer upon fat steaming layer of cock crud began weighing down his hands as it grew like a mountain made of fermented dick filth.

"Now cram it all in your mouth."

"HRMGH!"

SCHLCHK~

Cupid, despite her name, seemed even more sadistic than her sisters before her. She forced the retching Jackson to cram all the cock cheese into his mouth at once. There was so much that his teary face became stuffed similar to when he'd been sucking on her filthy balls mere moments ago. One could only imaging the stench in his nose and the taste in his mouth where all available space and beyond was taken up by the big globby ball of festering cock curdles.

"Brace yourself, this is gonna be rough."

There wasn't a single time tonight where it wasn't. The Reindeer held the human by the hair and tilted his head back. She then proceeded to press the leaking tip of her flare into his mouth that was literally being forced open by her steaming smegma.

SCHLK-K~ "GRMGK!" SCHLCKK~

123456...9