Santa's Yule Log

Story Info
An office Christmas party is better than expected...
2.5k words
4.57
10.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azink
azink
42 Followers

I was in my mid 20's, a recent college grad just starting out at my first professional job, when I was invited to the event we all dread...the office holiday party.

I had only been at my job for a few months, I was friendly with my co-workers, but didn't know any of them too well. As a result I found myself reluctant to attend as I felt somewhat out of place.

My company was not large, we have maybe a few hundred employees. We manufactured technical equipment used in a variety of industries, the manufacturing team, customer service, and finance teams all worked at our campus. We also had sales people who were based out of their home and worked in small regions of the country.

I worked in customer service, so I knew most of those folks, as well as those in finance. The manufacturing and sales groups I only knew of by name or a brief phone conversation, none had I met in person.

The company had set a record for profits this year, so they were going all out for their holiday celebration with big ticket raffle items and a catered dinner. The event was being held at a upscale hotel downtown on a Thursday after work. This gave the sales people an opportunity to fly in so they could attend, and fly out the next business day.

Sales had booked rooms at the hotel for each of their representatives. They had a reputation as heavy drinkers, something I've learned is common among salesmen.

I ultimately chose to attend. I figured it would be a good opportunity to network, and maybe I could win a raffle. The rumors were that there would be several cash prizes of $1k or more, and even some 75" tv's. I confirmed the tv portion was accurate when I saw the boxes in the party coordinators office, so I had to assume the remainder of the prizes was also accurate.

The day of the party finally arrived, everyone was dismissed early so they could go home and prepare for the evening. As it was a upscale event, I went home, showered and put on a grey suit.

I took a look in the mirror, I wore a light blue shirt, pressed and crisp. The suit fit moderately well, it was off the rack so it was not a perfect fit, but luckily it looked good. I am 5' 8", and hit the gym most days, so I was lean and muscular, which helped fill out the suit.

When I arrived at the party most of my fears were realized. People were split off into little cliques, with each group choosing tables with their respective groups. I found a table somewhat near the back with a few co-workers I was friendly with and sat down for the meal.

Both prior to and during the meal there was an open bar, so alcohol was flowing pretty freely and you could tell some people had already gone overboard. Following the meal the raffle began.

All employees had their name in a bowl that was drawn at random, and the first prize went to a customer service representative who won a Fit-Bit. When you won you went to the front of the hall to receive your prize. The prizes were handed out by one of the VP's of sales, who was dressed as Santa Claus.

Apparently there were some gag gifts as well, because the second raffle winner was from sales, and the prize was a werewolf mask. Bowing to peer pressure he put on the werewolf mask to howls from the crowd.

Several more raffles occurred, jumping from real gifts (TV's etc.) to gag gifts, which appeared to be random seasonal items the got on sale. There were Halloween masks, decorative pool floats, and little decorative items.

I had decided that I had enough and stood to make an early leave, as I rose I heard my name being called from the front of the room. As I was already standing all eyes turned to me, and I had no choice but to make my way forward to collect my prize.

As I approached the front I got my first real look at Santa. Bill was one of three Vice Presidents of sales presiding over one of our product lines. I had spoken to him once by phone, but this was the first time meeting him in person. Rumor had it that this would be Bill's last year with the company, he was taking an early retirement to spend more time with family.

Bill was an imposing man, standing at 6'3" he towered over me. He was it his late 50's or early 60's, I could not tell for sure. A handsome man, he had salt and pepper hair and beard, leaning more to the white side. He was a heavier man, I would say he was at least 300 lbs easily. He handed me my prize and shook my hand, I could detect a strong whiff of whiskey.

Unfortunately I had received a gag gift. It was a costume wig, in rainbow colors, and of course the crowd was yelling to put it on. Things could not have been worse, as an introvert I disliked being the center of attention in these types of settings, it was ten times worse because of the embarrassing nature of the prize.

I always presented as straight, I have tattoos, and dress primarily in jeans and tee's, most people are shocked when they find out I am gay. It's not something I openly discuss, and no one at work knew any differently. Bowing to peer pressure I put it on to whistling and catcalls, mainly from the sales group. Embarrassed I slunk back to my seat.

The remainder of the raffle was uneventful, a dessert buffet was opened, and everyone began to roam the banquet room, socializing and eating desserts. I found myself near the dessert table, when I felt a presence behind me. Towering behind me was Santa Claus. I turned and Bill was very close to me, clearly a bit drunk.

"I wanted to apologize for my team" he told me, placing his hand on my shoulder. "I never meant to cause any embarrassment" he said. "Let's see what we have here" he said as he stepped towards the cakes, his hand remaining on my shoulder. I turned so we were both facing the table, his arm around me dropped and brushed against my ass.

I let out a little gasp, Bill must have noticed and turned to me and smiled. I smiled back, slightly embarrassed as I realized I was getting excited as my cock swelled. I tried to move so my waist was facing away from Bill, but my awkward motion betrayed me causing Bill to look down and see my growing erection in my pants.

Bill did not respond, he took a piece of cake, and said "let's go sit down". I sat at a nearby table with Bill, he formally introduced himself, and made some small talk about his role in the company and asked how I was enjoying it so far. The light conversation put me at easy and I began to think Bill was too drunk to notice my excitement earlier.

Bill said it was a pleasure to meet me, and stood up. He paused for a moment then asked "do you want to continue this conversation in my room"? Bill had on a wedding ring, he had a family, surely he was not asking me back to his room for what I thought...was he? Eager to find out I gladly accepted.

I gathered my things and walked back to Bills room, it must have been a sight to see a tall Santa walking through the halls. We arrived at Bill's room and stepped through the door. Bill asked if I wanted a drink, and he poured me a glass of bourbon he had brought.

Bill asked if I minded if he changed out of the Santa outfit. I said I didn't mind, and he took off the hat, and removed his coat. Underneath he wore a white t-shirt, which he pulled above his head and off. I was fixated on his chest, although older he had nice muscle tone and his chest was covered in white hair.

My cock swelled again, this time there was no denying it, Bill was looking directly at my crotch. Bill locked eyes with me, and beckoned me with his finger to come over. I stood and walked over to Bill. He placed his hand on my cock and rubbed it up and down through my pants. Precum was flowing through the tip of my cock coating my underwear in a sticky mess.

Bill stepped back and moved towards where I lay my belongings, he picked up the wig I had won as a raffle prize and told me to put it on. I slipped on the wig, it was a vibrant rainbow color, tailored into a short bob with bangs. Bill told me that the wig had turned him on at the party, and he wanted to see me in it with fewer clothes.

Bill ordered me to strip, and I slowly peeled off my clothes as Bill sat down in the chair and began rubbing his cock through his Santa pants. I was standing in front of Bill fully exposed, except for the brightly colored wig framing my face.

Bill told me to drop to my knees. I complied. Bill stood and moved towards me so that his crotch was directly in front of my face. He pulled his pants down slightly, his massive cock fell out. Thick and veiny, his cock must have been 9 inches long. The tip was nearly touching my nose.

Bill placed his hand on the back of my head and guided me towards his cock. I grasped his shaft in my left had, and positioned it at my lips. I flicked the tip a few times with my tongue, a soft moan escaped Bill's lips. Bill pulled my head forward slightly, forcing me to quickly open my mouth for his cock to enter.

Gripping his cock at the base, I moved my head back and forth over his member, coating it in my saliva. Bill pulled out of my moth and rubbed his cock across my face, drenching it in my saliva and his pre-cum.

He moved it back to my lips, and I accepted it into my mouth once again. This time he began pumping, bucking his hips back and forth plunging his cock into my mouth deeper with each thrust. As my throat began to relax, he placed his hand at the back of my head and pulled me almost down to the base of his shaft. He was too big, and I could not take it all, so I gagged and tears welled up in the corners of my eyes.

Undeterred Bill continued to plunge his cock into my throat as deeply as he could. When I began to gag he would hold my head in place, tears now streaming down my face, saliva dripping from the corners of my mouth and off my chin.

Bill took his cock from my mouth and slapped it across my face, "hopefully you do better with this in your ass" he said and ordered me to the bed. He directed me to lay face down, he took a pillow and placed it under me to raise my ass for him.

Bill dropped his pants and climbed on the bed kneeling over me. I felt his large calloused hands massaging my cheeks, preparing me for his girthy cock. A cold sensation washed over me as Bill lubed up my hole and slipped a finger in, one at first then two. His thick meaty fingers stretching me out.

Bill placed the head of his cock near my gaping hole, slowly he pushed it inside me, my hole gripping his cock firmly. Slowly he slipped it out, and back in again, slowly pushing it deeper with each insertion. My eager hole stretched to accommodate him, this was the largest cock I had taken to date, and I could feel a fullness I had not experienced before.

As my hole relaxed, he pushed it in further. My muscles gripping his shaft beckoning it to fill me further. As I relaxed Bill picked up the pace, he was now bucking his hips faster filling me deeper each time.

A sudden pop, and Bill had penetrated my second hole. A wash of pain washed over me, followed by relaxation and a pleasurable sensation. Bill had claimed me fully at this point, the base of his shaft fully buried inside, and balls crashing against my body.

He moved from his knees to lay across my back, the full weight of his body pushing me into the bed. His cock thrusting hard into me caused me to try and move forward, the weight of his body made it impossible. I was his now, and I could only submit.

His thrusting grew ever harder, his beefy cock filling me up. My body was shaking with every sway of his hips, his sweat dripping off of him onto my back.

His right arm wrapped around my neck, placing me into a chokehold, and forcing my body backwards against his. Being restrained and slammed into the bed by Bill's plunging cock was too much to bear, and I shot my load into the pillow. My whole body was shaking, Bill's cock continued his jackhammering assault on my tender hole.

Bill's cock began to pull out and slam hard into me. Plunging as deep as he could Bill held his cock inside of me, I could feel it twitching and stretching. A hot sensation filled my ass, Bill had placed his seed deep inside of me. He collapsed on top of me, and lay still for a few moments.

He slowly pulled his cock out, a string of cum dripping down the crack of my ass as he did so. Bill wiped his cock along my ass, spreading his cum over my cheeks. Bill stood and demanded that I kneel before him. He placed his cock in front of me and told me to clean him up. I used my tongue and licked up and down his shaft, swallowing any remaining cum until it was clean.

Bill left me to put my clothes on while he showered. I quickly dressed and tried to make my way to my car as quickly as I could, cum dripping from my ass as I walked.

I reached the elevator and pushed the button hoping it would arrive quickly. Fortune was not on my side as another salesman showed up just as the elevator arrived. I was a mess, shirt untucked, suit jacket hastily thrown on, leaking cum. Did he see me leave with the VP? Did he know what had happened? If he did how would that effect my position at the company?

All of these thoughts and more ran through my head as the elevator made it's way towards the lobby. After what seemed to be an eternity the doors opened, and I scurried out the lobby doors towards my car. Little did I know the repercussions that elevator ride would soon have...

azink
azink
42 Followers