Santo Diablo Pt. 03

Story Info
Family Dynamics.
20.4k words
4.65
4.8k
2

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the morning of the pool party to Beth's wake-up call. She was lying next to me, leaning over stroking my cock.

"Good morning." Beth announced when I opened my eyes, "I hope you slept well because it's a big day with your family coming over."

Beth then put her lips around me and started sucking, never stopping the masterful stroking of her hand. She was an expert, and when her hand went down, her fingers rubbed under my balls, massaging the area directly underneath. That technique always fired me up. I looked over and Nicole was between Isabella's legs, waking her up. We all loved the morning ritual, with Beth and Nicole telling me many times they enjoyed taking care of us. With Beth it was about submission and attention, and Nicole just wanted to be included and loved the sex.

After I was hard and ready to fire, Beth stopped and she switched positions with Nicole. This morning it was Nicole's turn to ride me. Nicole jumped up and immediately mounted me with a big smile on her face. While she began fucking me, Beth finished up Isabella. Isabella laid Beth back on the bed and licked Beth's clit while fingering her. I reached up, grabbed Nicole's waist and started fucking her back.

Nicole loved it when I became forceful during sex. She had a smaller frame, and my hands fit around her waist perfectly. This allowed me to lift her up and drive her back down, relieving her legs from some work. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, fucking me faster, outpacing my efforts to guide her. Often our sessions devolved into a race to see who could fuck the fastest. She always won and eventually set a frantic pace until she climaxed, exploding into a series of orgasmic waves that rocked her slight frame. This always brought me to climax, and I fucked her through it until I had none left.

I looked over to Beth and Isabella laying together watching us. Bella had finished Beth off and she was holding Beth, who laid her head on Bella's chest. After Nicole's orgasm subsided and she slumped forward to lie on my chest, Bella patted Beth on the ass and told her to get a shower and fix breakfast. Beth responded with, "Yes, mistress," hopped up, then hurried into the bathroom. Nicole continued to lie on my chest when Isabella came over and kissed me.

"That never gets old." Isabella stated, "I don't think I'll ever tire of that."

"I agree." I answered, "I'm happy they enjoy it as much as we do."

Nicole leaned up off my chest and replied, "I serve you two because you tell me, and if I don't I'm punished."

"You know you like it, Nicole, just admit it." I played back.

"Fuck you, Rich." Nicole replied.

"We just finished, but give me time to recover and we can go at it again." I answered. I smacked her on the ass and said, "Now, go get ready and give Beth a hand with breakfast."

Nicole smiled, gave me a big kiss, then punched me in the chest as she climbed out of bed to join Beth in the shower. That was our relationship.

We all sat around breakfast talking, with Penny and Julie joining us. The conversations remained on our new family members and what that would mean for us from now on. I didn't realize there would be anything different, but Beth corrected me. She explained we needed to ensure the people in senior positions with the company were loyal. Putting only family members in those positions was the best way to accomplish that. I had five family members coming over today that could fill those positions. We would get to know them and find out if they're trustworthy.

I asked her what brought this up, and Beth admitted to me she would be happier not being the president of Santana. This surprised me as I thought it was what she wanted, but I had to admit not asking her opinion before making her president. She explained it was never her alone running Santana, but club members. First it was Brian, then Roger, then John, and finally me. Now that she was president, the burden fell on her alone. I was the CEO, but I didn't run the day-to-day business of any single company. She told me lately she just felt overwhelmed with everything. From the job to Brian coming back, everything was throwing her sideways.

She enjoyed my attentiveness and wanted to only work with me, throwing herself further into a submissive role. Beth explained she was having a crisis of identity, as in she didn't have one. Her identity and self-worth were wrapped up in Brian. She was Brian's wife, then his widow, who raised his son. Now Brian returned from the dead with news she was never his wife, and the boy she raised that wasn't hers now had his father. She gave up having kids after losing Brian because she couldn't see herself having kids with another man. A big part of her past was a lie, no kids, and she felt threatened that Brian would take my attention away from her.

She enjoyed having a unique link with me, that at the end of it all, it was the two of us that survived together all those years. We predated all the others in our family, and she treasured it as our bond. It was something she held onto almost as tight as she held onto Brian's memory, and now she felt the link was breaking. That would leave her with nothing, and she was unsure how to proceed. That's why she wanted to throw herself more into my orbit. She was afraid if she wasn't with me twenty-four hours a day I would first lose sight of her, then lose interest.

I told Beth I wanted to discuss it further, but today we had people coming over. She understood, and after breakfast we all prepared for our guests. Everyone was a flurry of activity, getting everything ready from the pool to the food. A few hours later they arrived, and we all greeted them at the door.

I spent my childhood as an only child, most of the time spent by myself. It was cool to have two brothers, even though they were only half-brothers. Full or half didn't matter to me, I always wanted siblings, and now I was meeting mine. Everyone was excited, especially me.

Brian walked through the door first with Amanda and Stephanie. It surprised me to see Stephanie, and I would find out later why that was. Stephanie was pretty, twenty-five years old, standing 5'8 with red hair. She was fit, with breasts larger than you would expect for her frame. Amanda stood the same height as Stephanie, but had blonde hair, and was forty years old. She was in good shape, with B cup breasts and long legs that led up to a gorgeous ass.

Brian stood out of the way and let the others in. First in was William, his oldest son. William had gotten his Dad's genes for tallness and he was about the same height as me, 6'2. He had a muscular build and was sporting the beginnings of a mustache. Facial hair didn't exactly come naturally to me. I tried for years to grow a goatee, but it never filled in enough to look good. I had to give up.

Next in was Megan, William's wife. She stood about 5'7, twenty-four years old, and was gorgeous with brunette hair. She had an athletic build and dressed sharply. Last in was Brian's youngest son, Alex. He was shorter than his Dad and brother, coming in at 5'10, and he was less muscular. He appeared quieter and dressed like I had in High School. He wore an 80s rock band t-shirt and jeans. I could see I would have more in common with Alex than my other siblings. We appeared to both be nerds.

"Welcome to our home, everyone." I announced, "I would like to introduce everyone for those who haven't met us."

I went down the line, introducing first myself, then all the women. I walked up to Amanda and shook her hand and told her it was good to see her again. I told Stephanie it was nice to meet her and shook her hand. I then introduced myself to my brothers and Megan, telling them how honored I was to meet them. They were polite, but a little quiet; that was expected. I'm sure Brian told them all about me, but they didn't really know who I was.

Once I finished with the introductions, the women scooped up Amada, Stephanie, and Megan and disappeared further into the house. I told the men to follow me and took them to the kitchen. I gave them drinks, and we all went out to the pool and sat around a table.

"I'm sure everyone has questions." I announced, "William, Alex, please, ask me anything you like."

"Is this house really yours?" Alex asked, "This place is like a castle. And are you really married to all those women? What's that like?"

I laughed a little. I answered, "First, yes, this house is ours. We moved in after Isabella's father died and her mother sold it to us as part of the deal to buy her husband's business. And yes, each of these women are my wives, but my only official wife is Isabella. Julie and Penny are married, but they consider me their husband and each their wife. All the women look at each other as sisters. It can get a little confusing, but just simply we're all one enormous family."

"So, Dad tells us you're our half-brother." William noted, "Do you have any other brothers or sisters?"

"I'm afraid not." I answered, "I grew up as a single child. My mother died when I was eight, and your Dad moved me in with him and Beth. I'm sure he's told you all about it, and if he hasn't, I'll let him fill you in. I don't want to overstep."

"It's ok Rich." Brian reassured me, "I've told them everything about my time undercover. They know about you, Beth, and anything else I could think of."

"Yes, I was an only child." I continued, "When the ATF pulled your Dad out, it left me and Beth alone. She raised me from the age of ten. I was a shy kid, kept to myself mostly, but I had a few friends. I spent a lot of time alone. That all changed when I turned eighteen and joined the Assassins. I'll tell you all about it later if it's ok with your father."

"We are all family now." Brian replied, "I know some details can be messy, but they're all adults and can handle it. If they want to know about it, I don't mind if you tell them. I don't want to have any secrets."

"I know what you mean, Rich; I'm like that too." Alex added, "I have some friends, but mostly I spend my time alone. I'm not exactly a confident person, and I get tongue tied often when I try to talk."

"I was the same way, Alex." I replied, "I didn't have a girlfriend until Julie, and that was in my senior year. All I can say is to hang in there. You'll meet someone like I met Julie and getting to know them will be more important than possibly making a fool of yourself. You're a good-looking guy, and I'm sure there are girls in your school that think so too. Don't push it, relax, and when you talk to a girl, understand that she's probably as nervous as you are. The ones that give you a hard time are doing you a favor; they're showing you they're not worth it, so you don't waste any time on them."

"Rich is right, Alex." Brian asserted, "That's what I've been trying to tell you. You'll be fine, but now instead of having to listen to me or William, you can call up your new brother for advice. It looks like you two have a lot in common. Rich, everyone except for Alex is physically active, and has played sports in the past. He was never into it. He is just like you were, he's into computers, video games, and loves science fiction."

"Alex, we're going to be great friends." I told him, "I'm just like you. Please, call me anytime you have a question or just want to talk about the latest game you're playing. I'll give you my gamer tag and we can hook up online. I don't get the time to play as much as I like, but I'll block out some time get together with you."

"That would be cool, Rich." Alex said, obviously excited.

The women returned from the tour and we all spent the day getting to know each other. I sat down with Brian later in the day over drinks and he explained to me his family dynamic. He lived with Amanda and Stephanie. He knew Stephanie before he met Amanda, but she wasn't interested in marriage. Amanda entered the relationship knowing about Stephanie, and once Brian and Amanda married, Stephanie moved in with them. He figured Stephanie didn't want to be left out, and that was a sure way of ensuring she wouldn't be.

He had a relationship with Amanda and Stephanie similar to what I have with my women. They are naturally submissive and defer to Brian. He handles the relationships the same as he did with Beth. He controls their schedule, what they wear, where they go, and who they see. He was telling the truth when he told Beth that part of him was real.

That didn't surprise me. I have that personality, and I had to get it from somewhere. It also didn't surprise me that my brother, William, had the same personality. His relationship with his wife, Megan, mirrored that of Brian's with one difference; William was a disciplinarian. Brian cared little for discipline or punishments, instead solving any issues by talking them out. William believed in the old saying, 'spare the rod, spoil the wife' or something like that. Brian assured me William wasn't abusive and did nothing beyond spanking and bondage.

When Brian told me that William punished all the women, it surprised me. With Brian not taking much interest in physical punishments, William stepped in and started correcting Amanda and Stephanie the same as Megan. From there it naturally progressed to the women making themselves submissive to William, including sex. Brian, having the Assassins Motorcycle Club in his background, didn't mind sharing the women. Alex joined in once he turned eighteen, but he was shy and still working through that. Alex didn't exert himself much toward the women, only occasionally partaking in sex.

Brian informed me since I was family that the women's submission now extended to me. Brian and William informed the women of that before they came over for the party. Normally they would serve the men, acting like Beth and Nicole do with me, but for today they were told to act like a normal family. He didn't want to overstep his bounds in my house until he was sure treating the women like that wouldn't offend us.

I told him it wouldn't offend me and probably not the women. However, I thought it would be best to dampen all of that and let everyone get to know each other. If they were constantly serving the men, it would cut into the time they could talk. He agreed and told my brothers to relax and let the women enjoy themselves. He explained to William and Alex what we had just discussed, and they agreed.

Everyone spent a marvelous day socializing and eating. After everyone left, I talked with the women while we cleaned up. They admitted knowing about Brian's family dynamic, and the extent that the other women were submissive to the male family members. I asked them what they felt about that; it was like our lifestyle, but it appeared the men were stricter with the women, especially William.

To a person, no one had a problem with it. They all said if it worked for them, they were fine, including around them. They also admitted knowing Brian invited me into his family dynamic and wanted to know what my intentions were. Honestly, I had no intentions. My focus was on getting to know them, and once I did, offering them all jobs if I felt we could trust them.

It was Beth's idea that we put only family members in senior company positions, and it was her that suggested taking Brian up on his offer was an excellent way to know who they all really were. That included Beth and the rest of the women. If Brian, William, and Alex were all put in a position of dominance over my women as well, the men would show their true personalities faster than just talking. She was correct. In the club, I've seen men talk an excellent game but show their true selves when dominating and controlling women. It was hard to hide an abusive or self-centered personality in that circumstance.

The other women agreed. I asked them a few more times if they were serious, just to ensure they understood what that meant. I reminded them that William sounded like he disciplined harsher than I did, and they would put themselves into a position to experience that first-hand. I wanted to put restrictions on the other men, but the women told me not to. If we wanted to see their true personalities, putting restrictions on them wouldn't show us that.

The next day I talked with Brian and told him what we had decided, leaving out the fact our goal was to learn their true personalities. He returned my call a day later after talking with William and Alex, and they agreed. He asked if there were any restrictions, and I told him no. If we were to all be family, everyone had to live under the same rules. I left out the fact there would be rules once we had answers to our questions.

The next weekend we all gathered at Brian's house for a day at his pool. He lived in a five-bedroom house, bigger than he needed, but it suited him and his two women. It sat on about 3 acres of land, most of it behind the house. He had a nice size pool, large enough for all of us, but much smaller than ours. His house was two stories with large windows all around, painted blue.

A large porch dominated the front and wrapped around the right side. A four-car garage attached to the left side of the house, with the driveway running straight to the road. He had a fence surrounding his property, running from the sides of the house to the back. The front was open with a sidewalk that ran the length of the street past all of his neighbors. The street he lived on had houses spread out with approximately 25 yards between neighbors, and most had fences. Trees lined the streets, and as we walked toward the front door, I could hear birds singing and saw squirrels chasing each other around the yard.

Alex still lived at home. He was eighteen and was in his senior year. Amanda and Stephanie had their own rooms set up as offices. He explained the women liked their own space, places where they could get some alone time, but they all slept together in the master bedroom. Brian claimed the den as his office, and it was a rather good size. A large oak desk dominated the center of the room, with bookshelves and decorations surrounding it along the walls that didn't have windows. They set the last room up as a guest room with a queen sized bed.

The women all complimented Amanda and Stephanie on their home. Shortly after we arrived, William and Megan showed up. The change in the women from the other day was obvious. For one, they dressed nicer. It was nothing sexy, however. Each wore a dress, knee-length, and short heels. They put their hair up, either in a ponytail or styled to keep it away from their face. Everything was close to perfect, like they were dressing up to go out on the town.

I sat back and watched everyone as we sat around the living room and talked. Brian, William, and Alex all sat in recliners, with Amanda, Megan, and Stephanie sitting together on the coach. I sat in a recliner, and my women spread out on the other coach and remaining chairs. While we talked Amanda, Megan, and Stephanie just sat there, hands on their laps, not saying anything unless someone asked them a question. After five minutes, the three women walked back to the kitchen and brought everyone drinks. They each sat back down, and we continued talking.

I spoke up, "Ok, lets address the elephant in the room, namely our family dynamic. I see your women sitting there quietly. Is that a rule you have for them?"

"Yes." Brian answered, "The women only talk if they ask permission, or if we ask them a question."

"What other rules do you have for them?" I asked, "Is this their normal attire?"

"Pretty much." William explained, "I tell them they can wear what they like, but it has to be nice. They are to be presentable. What about your women, do you have any rules?"

"Nothing like that, at least since we left the Assassins." I replied, "They are all submissive, but for their own reasons. I don't have any universal rules that apply to everyone. Beth serves me because that's how she wants to live, submissive to me. Nicole does the same, but because she desires my attention. Penny and Julie are submissive to me, but they have their own relationship as each other's wives. Isabella is submissive to me, but she oversees the other women and keeps the house in order."