Sapphic Fairy Tales 09: The Frog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of the webbed fingers gently caressing and stroking her breast was a unique and unusual one but not unpleasant as her palm was soft and slick so that their skin glided over each other with ease. The two women rejoined their passionate kiss as Tiana leaned back on her elbows and Kripet floated above her between her legs, her own legs still gently flapping to keep her afloat. As they kissed, Tiana slowly explored Kripet's body, allowing her hands to drift over her slim shoulder and armss, her flat stomach and chest and across her beautifully patterned soft back, up to her neck and head. There seemed to not be an ounce of fat or extraneous skin anywhere on the woman, she was lithe and muscular and Tiana loved the feeling of her muscles always flexing beneath her skin as she swam to stay afloat.

In contrast Kripet seemed to take great pleasure in squeezing and stroking at Tiana's soft breasts and hips, her subtle hands gliding across her skin, pausing here and there to caress and fondle. The kiss was as passionate as before too, both of their mouths opened wide and their tongues explored deep into the other's mouths, although Kripet had the clear advantage with her long frog-like tongue. Tiana's breathing was coming harder and faster as she felt Kripet's hands all over her, and she sucked in a pleasure filled sigh as her new lover took her nipple between her thumb and finger, gently twisting and pulling at the tender flesh there. Tiana wished that she could return the gesture but the woman seemed to completely lack that familiar signifier of many human females.

She knew what to do with her tongue and teeth though and as they broke their kiss, Kripet began to place further kisses and licks down Tiana's cheeks and jawline, down to her neck and shoulders. Tiana had always loved having her neck kissed and bitten and she arched her back into the kisses with a gleeful moan. She held Kripet's head in one hand as her strangely sharp upper teeth bit gently on the soft skin on her neck. That glorious tongue traced one long hard lick from the crook of her neck all the way up to her ear where she bit down softly on Tiana's earlobe, forcing a cry of pleasure out of her and sending a stimulating tongue down to her loins below.

When Tiana opened her eyes and looked down she marvelled at the glorious hypnotic patterns covering Kripet's back and she dragged her nails up the slick surface of her skin making the amphibian girl squeak happily in pleasure and pain. Her sharp teeth and hard lower palette had now moved to Tiana's nipples and the bite forced a sharp intake of breath through Tiana's lips. Kripet quickly released and licked tenderly at the spot with her long wide tongue in apology, before returning a moment later to more gently tug and nibble at her with her lips.

Tiana could feel her arousal now beginning to flow freely from her naked slit below the surface, mingling with the cool lake water which flowed over her with every movement of both of their bodies. Kripet was clearly aware of this too as one of her hands dipped down and began to softly play with the open slit with two of her webbed fingers, encouraging her slick to flow more freely. The combination of Kripet's mouth on her breast and hand between her legs made Tiana moan out loud and bite her lower lip, her hand grasping the back of Kripet's ridged head firmly.

Then Kripet's kisses and licks and tender bites began to move lower, her head fully submerging below the waterline, down Tiana's stomach and lower still until her head was perfectly positioned between her legs. She was looking up at her with those big yellow eyes through the rippling water, her lips mere inches from Tiana's needy slit, apparently breathing in the moisture that she released through the water, as if waiting for permission. Tiana with her hand still cradling Kripet's head pulled her in slowly but surely and finally she felt her strong wonderful lips press gently against her.

Wasting no time, Kripet began to kiss passionately at Tiana's submerged cunt, burying her face in the folds she found there and eagerly eating her out. Her slim arms were wrapped around Tiana's upper thighs to steady herself in the water and she seemed to relish the scents and flavours that she found between Tiana's legs. After a few moments of just using her lips, the moment that Tiana had been anticipating came. She felt Kripet's long hard powerful tongue lash out to run its thick sinuous length from the base of Tiana's slit, to the tip where it flicked lightly over the tender bud of flesh which nestled between the folds. She then returned again and again and again, each new lick sending a jolt of pleasurable energy up Tiana's back and making her moan in glorious frustration at her new underwater lover.

Kripet's tongue then ceased in its licking and began to nuzzle gently at the gap between Tians's folds, gently parting them and pushing inside her. The sensation was like nothing Tiana had ever felt before, her whole body nearly submerged in water as this amazing strange woman buried inch after inch of her prehensile tongue deep inside her hole. The flexing gyrating movements of Kripet's tongue made Tiana writhe with pleasure as she felt it fill her up completely and she gasped hard as Kripet began to very slowly retract her tongue before surging it back inside her once more. The delicate hard tip of her tongue dragged back and forth across the sensitive ridges within Tiana and she bit down hard on her lower lip with each thrust and retreat.

Still keeping her tongue buried inside Tiana, Kripet then closed her mouth over the tender nub of flesh at the head of Tiana's slit and began sucking gently on it, forcing the cool water in and over her. The sensation was enough to make Tiana go wild with euphoria, and she writhed and moaned and cried out in exquisite pleasure on the submerged steps. Her legs were pointed straight out as every muscle in her body tensed and her heart beat fast in her chest, sweat beaded on her forehead.

Through it all Kripet did not let up for one moment with her ministrations. Her long clever tongue stretched and lapped hard at Tiana's insides while her lips kissed delicately on her tender clit. Tiana could feel her release growing with each thrust of that glorious tongue, each wave of cool water which passed over her. She moaned deeply and held Kripet's head in place with all her might, not wanting the pleasure to stop for even a second. She arched her back and her mouth and eyes went wide as she stared up at the clear blue sky between the distant trees above. Then her orgasm broke over her like a thundering wave, smashing upwards and out of her ravaged slit with a force that threatened to snap her in two. She let out one long desperate howl of joy which echoed repeatedly around the circular walls of the pit, causing birds to take flight from their rest above.

Slowly but surely her pleasure subsided little by little, the after-glow of her orgasm still sending ripples of pleasure through her limbs, like the small waves of lake water which lapped at her skin. She released Kripet's head and she felt the woman retreat gently, drawing the long sinuous form of her tongue out of her hole with a delightful release. She then slowly surfaced with a wide happy grin on her face, the water mingling with the droplets of Tiana's own slick which dripped from her chin. Tiana reached out for her and she responded by swimming forwards and resting in Tiana's arms with a happy gurgle, resting her head slightly on her soft breasts.

'Thank you,' Tiana whispered gently, still unsure if Kripet could actually understand her or not. 'Is there anything I can do for you to return the favour?'

Kripet looked up at her with curious big eyes, her slim arms and hands held to her chest as she relaxed half in and half out of the water. She too bit her lower lip in a very human gesture and her eyes flicked quickly downwards, as she delicately parted her legs. Tiana smiled and leaned down to place another kiss on Kripet's lips, stroking her head and shoulders gently as she did so. Then, with Kripet laying atop of her as they both reclined in the water, Tiana began moving her palm down the slighter woman's body caressing her smooth silky skin as she went.

The skin on Kripet's front was lighter and even softer than her back with powerful taught muscles just below the surface. She explored her flat upper chest and belly, then across her hips and down even further to the gap between her legs. With careful hands Tiana explored what she found there, unsure of how Kripet's anatomy would differ from her own. But sure enough, the smooth soft skin revealed a small slit nestling naked between her legs and she dragged a single digit up its length experimentally, forcing a small mewl from Kripet.

With slow but delicate movements she massaged the small split mound with practised ease, feeling the cool skin below her fingers slightly warm to her touch as she pressed harder. The water too felt warmer between her fingers and she marvelled that she had never thought of doing this in the water before. Kripet squirmed in her arms, her mouth slightly opening as she lay back, her eyelids fluttering slightly, and Tiana planted another adoring kiss on her forehead.

With cautious but persistent pressure Tiana crooked her middle finger and penetrated the slick hole beneath her fingers which accepted her without resistance and Kripet gasped slightly at the cool air. Knowing this territory well, Tiana began her ministrations, rubbing the ball of her hand into the head of Kripet's mound whilst she inserted one then two of her fingers inside to begin coaxing her pleasure from her. She had done this with other lovers before and as strange as Kripet might be, she clearly worked in a very similar way to other women in some regards at least.

Inch by inch and stroke by stroke Tiana meted out a gentle building pleasure to the green-skinned girl wrapped in her arms. The two of them floated nearly weightless on the water's surface supported only by Tiana's feet on the steps below her. Kripett's breath came faster and faster as Tiana rubbed with deliberate pressure at her submerged hole. The air went in and out of her lungs with a pleasing whistling sound and Tiana could feel her heart beat under her as she wrapped her arms around her torso. She was nearly silent in her pleasure, with only the occasional purr-like sound or sonorous, almost unheard growl which rippled through the water.

The final release came surprisingly quickly, as if the girl had pent up her orgasm for a long long time and was only now finding release at the touch of another woman's hand. Kripet's eyes went wide and her dark pupils narrowed to slits as her wide mouth went open in a silent scream. She tensed like a tree trunk in Tiana's arms and a gush of warm sticky fluid released over Tiana's hand as she continued to rub her palm and crook her fingers inside her. Tiana felt Kripett's webbed hand gripping tightly at her legs below her as she came hard and after the initial tension she began to shake with pleasure-filled vibrations, causing the water around them to ripple outwards in waves.

Slowly the convulsions died down and the tension went out of Kripet's body as she collapsed once more into Tiana's arms, who drew her slim weightless body up to rejoin their lips. The kiss was long and hard and tender, each woman merely revelling in the touch of the other's bodies in the cool dark waters of the hidden lake. When finally they opened their eyes again Tiana couldn't help but marvel at the brilliant sparkling light which reflected from Kripet's golden orbs. She could stare into those eyes forever. Or at least, perhaps for a few days and nights more.

12