Sapphic Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the perfect kiss ended they pulled back to face the other. A shiver went down Joy's spine as she took in the sight before her. Carol's wide smile, blue eyes, and tiny freckles were a lovely and charming combination that made her heart melt.

Carol leaned in and whispered, "We should've done this a long time ago," and pressed her lips into Joy's.

This kiss started soft and gentle, but quickly became passionate with the heat of desire. Their oral attention seemed to last forever as they touched each other with their lips and tongues. Carol moved to nibble Joy's ear. Joy countered by kissing the nape of Carol's neck.

The thrill of a new sex partner and the excitement of an old wish becoming reality overwhelmed Joy with arousal. Without conscious effort, her hands began exploring Carol's body.

Carol was lean and angular, but her soft breasts and firm ass made her unmistakably feminine. Even without removing a single piece of clothing Joy knew she had the type of body that always got her hot.

Carol moaned loudly in erotic approval before pushing Joy away just enough to start unfastening her blouse. Joy ran her fingers through Carol's long hair while the blonde made short work of the buttons. When the blouse was undone Carol slid it off Joy's shoulders and down her arms before rubbing the newly exposed skin. "You're so sexy," she exclaimed. "Why the fuck did we wait this long?"

Joy squirmed with delight and was quick to reciprocate the attention. She grabbed the hem of Carol's green cashmere top and peeled it up over her head. Her breasts we held by a lacy black bra that contrasted with the long blonde hair cascading over her shoulders.

Joy cupped Carol's small but lovely breasts for a few seconds before reaching behind her and unclasping her bra. The tight-fitting garment popped open allowing Joy to pull it off with ease. Carol's tits were petit 32A's, swollen with passion and topped with bright pink nipples. Joy held them and squeezed gently, loving the feel of the soft delicate skin in her hand.

Carol moved forward, closing the gap between the new lovers. Their lips met in another passionate kiss as the warm exposed flesh of their torsos pressed together for the first time. Neither woman rushed the kiss, each wanting to savor the moment.

Eventually, Carol broke the contact, "Let's get the rest of your clothes off."

"I've got a better idea," Joy said while grabbing the zipper of Carol's skirt. "How about we do that together?"

"Sure, like opening presents simultaneously!"

"Exactly!" Joy responded, pushing Carol's skirt down and off her hips.

With the excitement, speed, and vigor of a Christmas morning, the women made short work of each other's clothes. As soon as they were completely naked they returned to an embrace. They'd been friends for years, shared many experiences, but they'd never done this. They'd never shared each other.

Their tongues twisted with gentle passion. Without breaking contact or losing rhythm Carol began exploring Joy's body. She slid her hands over the moist, smooth skin of her back, slowly making her way to Joy's ass. When she got there she began to squeeze. Joy found Carol's strong hands to be surprising and exciting. She moaned as Carol kneaded the tissues.

Joy stopped the slow, soft kiss, wanting desperately to play with her Christmas surprise. Her hands returned to Carol's chest. Her nipples were hard now and the firm flesh of the areola was a stark contrast to the soft skin that surrounded it. Joy bent and kissed the left breast, rolling her tongue over the swell and lightly sucking the peak.

Carol whimpered then said softly, "Mmm that's good. I like that."

Joy needed no more encouragement and began loving Carol's delicate flesh with her mouth. Sensually she used her lips and tongue to touch every part of both breasts. Carol's moans became louder and her breathing became heavier. Joy couldn't get over how responsive Carol was. She began rubbing her face on her tits. Carol must've loved the change in sensations because her moans became cries.

Joy felt fingers in her hair as Carol's sounds of pleasure became soft words, "Come here. Come up here."

She guided Joy's head up until their eyes met, then rolled on top of her. The full-body skin-to-skin contact felt amazing in the cool showroom air. Their lips came together, their breasts pressed into each other and their legs intertwined. Joy felt indescribably sensual and utterly feminine. She had wanted this throughout college but never had it. Now, years later, after an impossibly lucky encounter, she had it, and it was everything she dreamed it would be.

They began moving around on the king-sized sleigh bed. Their hands roamed over each other's backs, butts, sides, and thighs. Carol settled on top with her hips between Joy's spread legs. She moved down and began kissing Joy's throat from her chin to her collarbone. From there she traced a line to her shoulder with her tongue before whispering, "You're so sexy."

Joy loved the feel of Carol's weight and relished the warmth of her skin. With every kiss, lick, nibble and bite she pushed her closer to a blissful state. When Carol's mouth got to the space between Joy's breasts she whispered, "You know where I'm going don't you?"

"Yesss. Ohhh Yeesss," Joy moaned. "Please."

Without any other encouragement, Carol moved her attention to Joy's breasts. She made sure neither were neglected, with one with her mouth and the other between her long, strong fingers. Carol's tongue seemed so soft when they were kissing but now it was firm and forceful as it pushed Joy's nipples around.

Joy's world narrowed under the wicked and wonderful things Carol was doing to her. She was lying naked and having sex on a display bed in the middle of her family's furniture store with Christmas music playing in the background. She, however, had no sense of that. The only thing she was aware of was the sensations from her nipples and the twinges between her legs. She felt helpless, exhilarated, wanton, and abashed all at the same time. Her breath came in harsh, ragged gasps and she could hear herself moaning.

The stimulus soon changed. Joy felt cold air on her wet nipples and warm lips on the base of her breasts. Carol's mouth moved its way down the bend of her ribs, across her sides, and to the top of her pubic mound. With a slight tickle to the back of Joy's knees, Carol encouraged her to pull her legs up and out. With a little whimper, the smitten woman obeyed and her old crush settled between her thighs.

A shock of pleasure rocked Joy's body when she felt Carol's mouth on her womanhood. First, the tip of her tongue parted the wet folds. On the next pass, Carol dipped into Joy's well before sliding up her slit and grazing her clitoris. Carol moaned into Joy's pussy as she put her tongue deep into her. The firm mouth muscle moved around before slipping up to her clit. She pinned the hood back with her lips and her skilled tongue began to dance on the sensitive button.

Joy's eyelids clamped shut as her mouth opened and her back arched. The blonde woman reached up and laced her fingers with Joy's while wrapping her arms around her hips, allowing Joy's pelvis no escape from the pleasure.

Carol's mouth made love to Joy's pussy. She licked, sucked, flicked, and stroked every bit of feminine flesh. Joy's orgasm started very quietly, a slow and steady build of tension. As it reached its peak, gentle rumbles of pleasure rolled through her. Then, like a cable snapping, the climax came releasing the pressure and sending ecstasy into every inch of her body.

Joy cried out, barely able to hear herself over the pounding in her ears. Her eyes were still shut but she could see flashes of light. Her legs trembled and her hips involuntarily bucked against Carol's restraining arms. She squeezed her lover's hands like they were preventing her from falling into a void. With its intense, overwhelming, and soul-shaking pleasure it was an orgasm like none she had ever known.

Joy's heart slowed, her breathing calmed and she opened her eyes, trying to focus on the ceiling. She doubted she would ever feel anything so wonderful again. Carol released Joy's hands and delicately rubbed her cheeks on the inside of her thighs before cuddling up next to her.

"That. That. That was," Joy struggled. "I can't think of a word."

Carol kissed her cheek, "Thanks, you made it easy. You were so responsive. I wanted to make you feel good. Making you cum made me feel so sexy."

Joy turned to face her blonde lover, "You are sexy. You're the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Mmm thanks," she responded before their lips met in another kiss.

They shifted into a new embrace. Joy let her fingers trail over Carol's lean body, circling each nipple, sliding down her toned stomach, and stopping at her patch of pubic hair. She ran her hands through the fine, blonde strands.

They kissed for a while longer, maintaining, but not escalating the heat between them. Joy broke the kiss, lightly bit Carol's then said, "How about you get off the bed."

Carol grinned in surprise and replied, "Ohhh Kay," as their bodies untangled.

Carol rolled off the bed, put her hands on her waist, and stuck out a hip. She lifted an eyebrow and asked, "Now what?"

"Go sit in that leather recliner."

The tall woman nodded, "Hmm I like what you're thinking."

Carol giggled as she complied with her instructions. Joy stared at her lover's beautiful body. The skin was pale, smooth, and had tiny brown freckles sprinkled randomly over the surface. She was as lovely as Joy had always imagined and was without a doubt the best Christmas present she had ever received.

Carol sat up straight in the leather chair and spread her legs to expose her pussy. She bit her right index finger and gave Joy a cutesy, playful, sexy look.

Joy slid off the bed and knelt between Carol's legs. She leaned in and slowly kissed a path from the bend in her knee to the very edge of her labia. When she finished, she pulled away and kissed the inside of Carol's other knee. Joy again traveled towards her pussy kissing and licking the soft flesh of her inner thigh.

Carol let out a low moaning sound and shook as a shiver ran up her spine. She gently ran her fingers through Joy's hair and began guiding her head towards the desired destination.

Rather than moving straight to it, Joy delayed, flicking her tongue on the edges of Carol's vagina. She took in the womanly scent, the patch of curly blonde hair, and the way the damp skin glistened in the store lights.

Not wanting to tease any longer, Joy pressed her mouth into Carol's sex. Carol gasped as Joy's tongue spread the tender folds and exposed her pooling wetness. Once the pedals had opened Joy's tongue moved in a slow and steady circular pattern.

Carol let out a deep groaning moan that emanated sensuous satisfaction. Joy's tongue shifted to the protrusion of Carol's hooded clitoris. She closed her lips around it as her tongue swirled lightly over the bud. Joy could sense the long legs that framed her head trembling.

Carol's strong hands worked through Joy's hair. What started as gentle combing motions became fistfuls of locks. The pressure of Carol's hands urged Joy to move her tongue firmer and faster. The leg trembles became small shakes. That's when Joy added a new sensation by sliding a single finger into the blonde's opening.

Carol cried out a deep wrenching moan at the unexpected, yet incredible feeling of being touched inside. Her legs were shaking so badly her knees were bouncing up and down. She began gasping and stared down, wide-eyed at her lover working her womanhood.

Joy rhythmically slid her finger in and out until the natural lubrication was enough to make a slurping sound. She pushed the digit deep inside and started twirling it around. Carol's hips began bucking wildly. She ground her pussy against Joy's mouth and impaled herself on her finger.

Joy didn't stop. She couldn't stop. She wanted to make this woman cum more than anything she'd ever wanted before. She continued unwaveringly while trying to remember to breathe. Her tongue kept its rhythm on Carol's engorged clit, as her finger rubbed her vaginal walls.

Carol's shaking became faster and faster then she let out a banshee-like cry. She stiffened and was still for a second before trembling all over, lost to the bliss of climax.

Joy could feel her lover's release in her shakes and in her sounds. She'd never been so completely aware of a woman's orgasm. It filled her with an incredible sense of satisfaction and happiness.

Carol gradually floated back to reality. She smiled and pulled Joy's head up until their lips met in a soft kiss. Joy slid into Carol's lap as they wrapped their arms around each other. "Merry Christmas," whispered Carol.

That it was, thought Joy. Never before had she received a gift as exciting as this or been so happy to give in return. "Merry Christmas," she whispered.

❆❆❆

A week later Joy stood alone in the main departure area of the airport. The place was buzzing with activity. The holiday was over and people were scrambling to get home. There were still Christmas decorations up, however, the festive atmosphere was gone.

Joy saw Carol enter with her parents. She was wearing the same red coat she wore the night of their dinner. Somehow knowing what she looked like naked made her even more attractive with clothes on. A wide smile broke over each woman's face as they made eye contact. Joy couldn't hear what Carol said to her folks but she guessed it was something like 'give me a minute'. It was then that her Mom and Dad noticed Joy and waved.

Carol traversed the crowd and the two women fell into a warm embrace. They held each other quietly before Carol pulled away and asked with a tender tone, "So are we saying goodbye?"

Joy pushed as much confidence into her voice as she could, "Yes. For now."

"Are you sure?"

Joy knew that sometimes the right words were the hardest words. She paused to gather her strength before answering, "Yes. This is an incredibly exciting time for you. I couldn't live with myself if I inhibited that in any way."

"You always have the practical plan don't you," Carol responded, blinking the moisture from her eyes.

Joy smirked, "Yeah I guess. That and I'm used to wanting you for years at a time."

Carol laughed and poked Joy in the ribs, "Hey that's on you. It's not my fault you never made a move."

"I know, I know."

"But we'll e-mail?"

"Yes."

Carol tilted her head, "Would you come for a visit? Blow some of that hard-earned savings on a jolly trip to London?"

"Definitely."

"Also I want to come back and help you set up your loft."

"Absolutely."

Carol leaned in and with a sexy whisper said, "And christen your sleigh bed."

"You better." Joy whispered back.

The two women hugged each other tightly.

"Okay."

"Yeah Okay."

Carol turned and walked towards her parents. Joy turned and headed out the opposite way. Despite her sadness, she had hope. Her ghost of the past had become her thrill of the present and maybe her wondrous future.

12