Sapphic Serenity Ch. 09

Story Info
Stripping in redneck towns can be dangerous, Go figure!
24.8k words
4.74
12.9k
19
5

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed in sexual activity are eighteen years of age or older. Strong incest and lesbian themes, of course. Feedback is welcome, flames will be laughed at and deleted, I promise.

Chapter 9- In Over Our Heads? Nah!

Breakfast was over, and mom and I were back in our cabin, but we weren't alone. Lying on the bed between us was the son of the owners, who supplied the general labour around the resort. He was on his back and moaning as mom bobbed her mouth up and down on his cock, stroking with her hand, and looking up into his eyes. Me, I was kneeling over his head and fingering myself, giving him a show. He seemed to be appreciative.

Turns out his name was Tom. At least I remembered to ask this boy.

We'd managed during the morning meal to intimate to him that he was more than welcome to come back with us to our rented cabin and share in our sexcapades. He nodded readily, indicating his full intent to be there. Apparently, our blowjobs had left quite an impression on him. There was something of a spring in his step for the rest of the meal, and I found myself hoping he didn't give himself away. Thankfully, his repressed mother, the owner, seemed to not notice.

He showed up at our cabin maybe forty-five minutes after the meal had ended, wearing a hopeful grin. I pulled him inside quickly, and asked a few questions, only one of which was his name. The most important question on my mind was how long we had.

"Oh, we've got plenty of time," he'd said, nodding as he followed me into the open space that was the living room. All the other rooms were set off from it. "Mom thinks I'm on a grocery and supply run. I told her I needed three hours, when I only really need one. My truck's parked in the woods just behind you, so she won't know I'm not gone."

"Handy, and he thinks ahead," mom had quipped as she joined us, now wearing a bathrobe that barely concealed her lovely, busty figure. "You're going to be a keeper for some lucky gal, young man."

He blushed, and I thought he might faint at the sight of the two of us, side-by-side in our plush bathrobes. We smirked as he drank in the view, our arms around each other's waist. While I was really looking forward to fucking mom, as always, it was going to feel great to get some real cock in me again. Tom here would fit the bill nicely.

Without further ado, mom walked up and took him by the hand before turning and leading him over toward the bedroom. I walked behind, checking out his butt in those jeans of his. It was nice, I had to say, and I couldn't wait to squeeze those cheeks before he was clapping mine. We didn't really waste time, since we only had two hours, so mom began undressing him. She pulled off the unbuttoned red-checked shirt he was wearing, and then pulled the white t-shirt beneath over his chest.

He was rather decently built, probably from all the physical labour he did around here, and I felt my mouth (and other areas) grow moist. He kinda had a Taylor Lautner thing going on, but without the pinched-up alpaca face. Whatevs, I could certainly work with it. Mom didn't seem to mind either, because she was already kneeling and unbuckling his belt.

I hugged him from behind, grazing my hands over his taut chest and stomach, enjoying the firmness. He was around my age, no doubt, certainly not much older. He shivered at my touch, further indicating to me that his experience with girls was rather limited. I wouldn't be at all surprised if mom and I had been his first blowjobs, or sexual experiences of any sort. Given how repressed and churchy his mother always looked and sounded, it was a fair bet.

It also explained why he jumped at the chance to let mom and I have our way with him.

"Well, hello, good sir," mom said as she pulled his boxers down and his cock sprung free of its confines. "It's nice to see you again."

It wasn't the biggest I'd ever had, but it was a sturdy, healthy rod, and I was looking forward to getting it in me. I could tell mom wanted to just dive right in, but she somehow restrained herself, and stood up again. I came around to join her in front of Tom, and we smiled as we began undressing one another for him. True, we were only wearing robes, bras, and panties, but mom and I know how to pull off a tease in minimal clothing, best believe it.

Soft hands pushed robes back and then let them fall to the floor. Tom gaped as our toned bodies came into view. Mom and I moved closer, our breasts almost touching, separated only by our lacy bras. My bra and panties were emerald green, and mom's were a deep red. We'd made sure to get our panties nice and wet the night before, then balled them up together and left them like that, so that our cum was mingling between them. It was, of course, one of our favourite rituals by now.

Both of our bras were front-hooking, so we both reached forward and undid the subtle clasps, letting the lingerie hang loose for a moment before then peeling them back and removing them from each other's shoulders, revealing our breasts. We both have largish breasts, with mom's maybe a hint larger than mine, with darker aureoles and nipples. We smiled warmly at one another and leaned in slightly, the nipples kissing.

I knelt down in front of my mother and wiggled her panties down, revealing her smooth, already-slick pussy. The sight made my mouth water, it always did. I planted a gentle kiss against it before working my way back up, kissing the mound, her belly, her breasts, and then her neck, and finally her mouth. Our tongues tangled for just a moment, before mom ended the kiss, remembering we had a guest. She returned the favour, kneeling in front of me and slipping down my sticky panties to reveal my womanhood before kissing her way up my body.

After sharing another kiss, we turned to look at Tom, holding each other around the waist, my left breast pressing into her right one while we smiled at him.

"Like what you see, slugger?" mom teased, seeing that he was already hard as a rock. I knelt and helped him out of the puddle of jeans and boxers before removing his shoes and socks as well, leaving him as naked as mom and I. We then brought him to the bed and gently laid him down on it.

"Ready for a repeat of yesterday?" mom asked him as she crawled to his middle and took hold of his throbbing shaft. He looked down at her and nodded before laying his head back, looking at the ceiling, almost dazed. I giggled and leaned down to kiss him, distracting him from mom while she began to work her magic. My tongue tangled with his and I caressed his chest with one hand, the other resting next to his head.

I chanced a glance down his body and smiled, watching mom kiss and stroke his tool, getting him used to her touch. We didn't want him popping off prematurely in excitement, after all; it'd be a disappointment for us and embarrassing for him. He moaned into my mouth as she took the head of his cock into hers, swirling her tongue around gently. I kept kissing him, not wanting him to focus on what mom was doing, not yet.

It occurred to me that he might be even better distracted by something else. I broke our kiss and wiggled around until I was straddling his face and looking down his body toward mom. My slick pussy was just inches above his mouth, and I slid my finger up and down the crease teasingly, letting him see how wet I was. I couldn't see his eyes, but I could feel them on me, gazing in rapt wonder.

Assuming I had permission, I lowered myself down onto his mouth, and let him begin experimenting. An orgasm wasn't strictly necessary for me at this moment; I mostly just wanted to keep him occupied. He began clumsily kissing and sliding his tongue around, trying to discover what he should be doing. Rather than instruct, I left him to it for a while, enjoying the show mom was putting on.

She was bobbing up and down slowly now on his turgid rod, her wet mouth leaving the soft skin glistening. She hummed gently as she sucked on him, clearly enjoying herself. Mom had told me she absolutely loved giving oral, and it was a trait she had passed on to me. I might've been slightly jealous that she was the one with a cock in her mouth, but I also knew she wouldn't leave me hanging. We'd be sharing before long.

I shivered and gasped lightly as Tom's tongue pushed inside me and hit a sweet spot. I wiggled on top of him, letting him know that he was on the right track. I was rewarded with more tongue probing, and he gripped my thighs firmly in his strong hands, sending shudders through me. Eagerness might not quite substitute for experience, but it's not without its charms, or pleasures. I certainly wasn't minding.

Eventually mom pulled her mouth off Tom's cock with a wet pop, and smiled up at me slyly, her hand still stroking up and down its length.

"Ready for a mid-morning snack, baby?" she purred in her sultry sex voice.

"Thought you'd never ask," I replied as I wiggled forward, removing my pussy from Tom's mouth. He glanced down his body, wondering what had happened to his meal, but then saw me assuming my mom's position at his hips. I had my hand around his shaft, and the pulsing head down my throat, before he could even moan. Mom, meanwhile, moved up and knelt over him, her lovely boobs swaying in his face.

"Let's see what you can do with these, big boy," she whispered to him. He needed no further encouragement to begin sucking on mom's tits, groping and fondling them inexpertly, while his mouth and tongue slathered around her nipples, making her smile and coo. She kept him good and busy while I tested the limits of what his cock could take.

God, it felt so good to have a real dick in my mouth and down my throat. Don't get me wrong, I wanted mom's cunt and tits more than anything these days, but a good fucking by a solid cock would always be a joy for me, especially when I could share it with her.

Mom was facing away from me, and I reached out and began caressing her wonderful ass, and dragging my fingertips up and down her gooey, pliant pussylips. She moaned in bliss, squirming back against my fingers, letting me know with a wiggle what she wanted. Never able to say no to her, I slipped my probing fingers inside her, making her shiver and arch her back, biting her lip, while she pushed her tits down into Tom's face.

I could feel her wanton slit squeezing my fingers, begging for more. Still moving up and down on Tom's cock with my mouth, I pushed deeper inside her, up to the bottom knuckles of my index and middle fingers. She made a choking sound in her throat as she strangled back a loud, shameless moan. Despite the privacy afforded by our remote cabin, it never hurt to be a little bit cautious with the sex noises. Keeping Tom quiet might be challenge enough, after all.

I hummed gently as I sucked up and down the length of his pole, vibrating my lips against the sensitive skin, and felt him squirm beneath me in response. My thumb pressed along the thick vein on the underside of his cock as I moved it up, something mom taught me in order to keep guys harder longer, at least without getting inside them and massaging their prostate to sleep.

"Go ahead and give them a bite," I heard her pant as she fucked my fingers with her pussy. "Bite them, they can take it."

Thankfully, Tom didn't literally bite down hard on her nipples, but took them between his teeth and nibbled rather experimentally. Mom groaned in response, and I could tell she loved it, because pushed back greedily against my hand. He was tonguing and sucking on her nipples nearly as loudly as I was on him, an odd thing to hear, but I was at least glad for his distraction. He was too busy pleasing mom to cum.

Mom grunted and her pussy gripped my fingers fiendishly, suddenly becoming very wet. The slut, she'd allowed herself an orgasm! My fault, I guess, probing all those pleasure spots inside her. It thrilled me to know I could make mom cum so easily, even if I had some rather inexpert help at the moment.

She looked back at me now, her eyes smouldering with a deep lust, enhanced by her orgasm. She ground her ass and cunt against my hand slowly, rippling her muscles around me.

"I think it's time to fuck, baby," she managed to say. "Let's make a man of Tommy here..."

As I knelt up, relinquishing my mouth's grip on his cock, mom moved away from his face and came down to join me at his hips. Tom just gazed down his body, fully of wonder and desire. Our two lush forms filled his vision, and his cock visibly throbbed between us. Mom smiled wickedly, obviously having something in mind for our little boy-toy.

"Just hold still, big man," she instructed him, leaning back on her hands, and then steadying herself on her feet, so that she was in a low crab-stance over him. I understood immediately and mimicked her posture. We then wiggled in close, my left leg passing over her right, until we were scissored together, with his ramrod cock pressed between our pussies. We adjusted our positions for some comfort, and then began slithering against each other, around his tool. I shuddered as I felt his throbbing head graze firmly over my clit, the motion having the same effect on mom, who groaned shamelessly.

We girl-fucked one another around his cock for nearly a minute, hearing him moan in pleasure. It became obvious, though, that he'd lose control before long if we kept this up, and that didn't suit us. We wanted his thick, warm cum in our cunts, not sprayed over our bellies and tits, after all. It was also a hard position to hold for too long, given how plush these mattresses were, to be honest.

Mom paused, keeping her cunt pressed against him, but she looked at me and nodded. I smiled and pressed in a little harder, working his cockhead inside my wanton cunt. Without a word to him, I slowly sank down, moaning loudly as he invaded my burning depths. I bottomed out moments later, my pussylips meeting the base of his shaft. He was just staring at us, wide-eyed as if in disbelief.

"There you have it, slugger," mom purred, smiling at him. "You're not a virgin anymore, my daughter took it. Y'happy with that?"

"God, yes," he managed to rasp, his head sinking back on the bed and his hands covering his eyes as he fought to control himself. "Oh my God, that's... fuck..."

"I think he's enjoying it, baby," mom mused, smirking at him, and then at me. I had begun slowly moving up and down his shaft, revelling in the feel of once again having a live cock inside me. It was absolute Heaven. Anyone who wasn't dedicated to the notion of fucking all day, every day, was a total moron. The glorious feeing of his manhood pulsing inside me...

I somehow managed to pull myself off Tom's cock and sighed heavily, composing myself while mom pressed in and sank down, taking him inside her cunt. She moaned and murmured something along the lines of 'too damn long', and just held him in place, enjoying the sensation of a man inside her. Once she was certain he'd calmed down, she began churning her hips slowly, keeping her pussy pressed to mine, our clits brushing against each other, eliciting sighs from us both.

We ground our cunts together, switching off again so that he was back inside me. But as I'd said, the position was a tough one to hold for too long, and I began to feel it in my arms and knees. Mom was as well, although she didn't readily show it. She looked at me while she ground her hips, sweat shining on her lovely form.

"I think our strong male friend here should have to do at least some of the work, Bron," she breathed, pressing in tight, her clit mashed to mine. I arched my back and bit my lip in response to the stimulus. She certainly knew how to get my attention. I nodded and slid off him slowly, regretting the suddenly empty feeling in my core, even though it was only temporary.

"Sweetheart, Bron and I are going to assume a different position," mom said to Tom now, moving deftly to kneel beside him and stroking his sticky cock to keep him hard. "You're going to be kneeling behind us, okay? Do you know what doggy-style is?"

He groaned his agreement and slowly got up, rolling off to the side while mom laid down on her back, folding a pillow over double and putting it under her butt before spreading her legs. Without any hesitation, I settled down on top of her, my boobs squashing into hers and we began kissing rapturously. My pussy found hers and squirmed heatedly, loving how our clits throbbed and kissed while our netherlips mingled, becoming one.

I felt Tommy instinctively get between our legs, kneeling behind us. He took hold of my ass, and I spread my legs wider, managing to hook my ankles behind mom's knees. We paused in our kissing long enough to look back at him, both of us giving him a sultry smile.

"Pick your Heaven, hotshot," mom said to him, her hands reaching down to pull my cheeks apart and exposing my gooey, pink cunt to him. "You can switch back and forth as often as you like, and don't worry about being gentle. These bodies are built for fucking."

Tom needed no encouragement, his hands replacing mom's as he took hold of my hips. He pondered his options for several seconds, and I could feel his cockhead probing against us both. I squirmed and almost whined in need and was rewarded with the feeling of his iron-hard shaft sliding deep inside me, the weight of his body leaning in on me. I moaned loudly before kissing mom urgently. She returned the kiss with a great eagerness, thrilling to the feel of her baby girl getting fucked on top of her.

We swallowed each other's tongues while Tom began sliding back and forth inside me, his cock stretching my cunt walls just right. My moans were almost whimpers in mom's mouth, and the pleasure was almost too good to be true. I could have cum right then and there, but didn't want to set Tom off before he'd been inside mom at least once in this position.

The whole situation was so erotic- mom and I pussy-fucking, mashing our cunts together, while getting fucked by a real dick. What made it even hotter for us both was that we'd been taking Tom's virginity, pulling him down into our little realm of depraved pleasure, which just enhanced what mom and I were feeling a thousand times over. I'd taken boys' cherries before, but sharing this with mom was a whole new level, and one I'd never forget.

I sucked in my breath as he pulled out of me, and mom wailed into my mouth as he pushed into her. We kissed feverishly, fingers gripping exposed flesh hard enough to leave welts as he fucked her. I could feel him sliding in and out of her, my pussylips brushed by the thick, throbbing shaft. Our tongues and our clits dueled, and I couldn't help but smirk inside my head at how damned lucky this guy was. After all, how many boys could truthfully claim to have lose their virginity in a hot mom-and-daughter threesome?

Before I was ready, he was back inside me, and I gasped, his cock almost shoving the air out of my lungs. I think the word is gestalt, but this whole scenario had me burning up, and I had no idea how I was going to keep from screaming loud enough for the whole county to hear me once I finally came. My mind was spinning and my body an inferno. My cunt was sloppy, shamelessly wet, and I could feel mom's was too.

I could hear Tom grunting now, and his cock was swelling inside me. We had mere moments before he busted, and I was elated to know that I'd be cumming mere moments after he did, spurred on by mom's impending climax as well. Our hearts thundered in our chests, and we kissed in a frenzy of passion, almost tearing at one another in need.

Mom broke the kiss for a moment, panting loudly as she looked down at Tom, making sure he understood the single most vital thing in the world- that he needn't worry.