Sapphic Serenity Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were four police cars on the scene now, their lights flashing, and some officers were hurrying to round up the men. Mom was holding back another one who had seemed intent on intervening in my affairs. The cops seemed rather bewildered about all the naked women but left it alone. Standing at her side was Eryn, who looked rather pale and worried.

I looked at Sherry and smirked. "You lose, crazy bitch. The po-po is here, and they'll know everything in a few moments. Maybe I'll visit Jim in the clink and give him a little of what he wanted, hm? After all, he went to all this trouble..."

She wailed in outrage and charged at me, her talons bared and aimed at my face. She crashed into me and we wrestled, slippery bodies writhing and trying to not fall first. I yelped as she tried to bite down on my forearm, but I elbowed her in the temple, and she let go. I flung us backward into the mud again, rolling around as we pummeled and clawed at one another savagely. I could feel my slippery tits sliding on hers, our hips pressed together, our legs tangled, and I couldn't help but wonder how I got myself in this mess.

I managed to get on top of her and rammed my knee into her crotch, hard. She grunted and wheezed before I pushed her under the mud, her face disappearing as I put my hands around her throat, gritting my teeth and fury flaring in me. This woman could've killed me! I tightened my grip, as if strangling her...

Then I thought of mom, looking on, convincing people that I needed to fight this fight, because of what Sherry had tried to do. I thought of her looking at me now, trying to throttle and drown a woman in mud, and what would happen once I stood up, with Sherry still lying submerged in the mud and not breathing.

What would she think of me then?

Sherry gasped horrifically as I gripped her by the hair and yanked her head above the muck, her eyes goggling up at me in shock. I let out a shout of pure rage and my fist rocketed down and slammed into her jaw. Her eyes crossed and she went to sleep, sinking below the muck.

Wearily I got to my feet, dragging her up and throwing her roughly out of the mud. Mom and Eryn rushed forward and helped me up out of the little pit. Mom crushed me to herself in a relieved hug and smothered me in kisses again.

"Mom, I'm getting you covered in mud," I giggled.

"Yes, but your face doesn't smell anymore," she said between kisses. I just accepted her logic and let her have her way with me. Eryn looked on in amusement.

"Can't believe it, you're not even sisters, you're a mom and daughter," she mused quietly. "Like the masturbation fantasy couldn't get any hotter first time around."

"If you knew more about us, you'd burst into flames on the spot," mom said coyly, pausing in her assault on my lips and winking at Eryn, who actually blushed. Count on mom to bring that out in a person, even a topless goth titty-waitress.

Two cops walked a naked Sherry by us, holding her between them. She glared at me hatefully, still covered head-to-toe in mud. I smirked at her and then looked over at Jim, who moaned, his head lolling as he was picked up and escorted to a vehicle. Hal and the unnamed guy were taken next. Last was Mac, who was looking back at us and calling out desperately that he was sorry as he was hauled toward and shoved into a car. Didn't care. Fuck that guy.

"Well," a woman cop said as she approached us, taking out a pen and notebook, and assessing the three of us. "Your mom held us back long enough to let you straighten your issues out with Sherry, and I don't blame either of you, but maybe we'd better take it from the top, hm?"

I felt nothing but relief as mom and I began to explain.

***

It had been a weird tale to tell the cops, but with Eryn's corroboration, along with confirmation of the incident back at the club, they decided we were completely in the clear of any wrongdoing, and would allow us to press whatever charges we thought applicable. Kidnapping and forcible confinement, robbery, assault, attempted rape, Sherry trying to drug me...

They found our purses, possessions, and even our money in Jim's car, even the two hundred-dollar bills mom had folded into kitty ears, which helped prove it was ours. We'd explained where we were staying, and they told us to show up at the police station the following day, to press charges against the five. Apparently they all had previous records, and this was not going to end well for them.

But for now, we were back in our cottage, lying in our bed in a tangle with Eryn and Tom, everyone fondling and sucking on someone else. Our little daisy chain had me lapping at Eryn's pussy, while she sucked on Tom's cock. Tom, in turn, was licking and fingering mom, who groaned into my cunt as she wiggled her tongue inside me.

We pulled apart and mom pushed Tom down on his back while I steered Eryn to straddle his hips. She sank down onto his throbbing cock, groaning in pleasure. Within seconds, she was bouncing up and down on him while mom and I fondled her and sucked on her tits.

"Mmmm, yessss," she hissed, her eyes closed as she surrendered to the marvellous sensations. "A fucking hot mom and daughter, and a church boy, all in the same sex pile with me. Maybe there is a God..."

I kissed her, our tongues tangling as she rode up and down. Mom had now slipped over Tom's face, and he was almost chewing at her clit hungrily while she massaged my ass. Eventually, Eryn gently pushed me down onto my back, so I was lying on tom's chest facing up. She lowered herself down onto me and our breasts squashed together as we kissed, and she now moved back and forth on his tool. Mom kept moving on his tongue and scraped her nails up and down Eryn's back.

I moaned into her mouth as I wrapped my legs around her waist, and we rocked to and fro. We plainly weren't too heavy for Tom's sturdy frame. Before she came, Eryn pulled herself off his cock and held it, slipping the sticky tool inside me. I groaned loudly as he penetrated me, and she grinned as she mashed her pussy down on top of mine, slithering it around while he fucked me beneath her.

Eryn moved back and rolled me over to face down onto him while mom pulled off his mouth. I kissed him as I flexed my pussy muscles around him. Mom, meanwhile, got into a heated tangle with Eryn beside us, and they eventually ended up in a trembling sixty-nine, lapping each other's pussies and fingering asses eagerly. Their moaning and panting was music to my ears, and Tom's dick was hitting all the right spots inside me.

Tom crushed me to him and tried not to whimper, seizing up; he pushed as deep inside me as he could and he began cumming, his warm, pearly offering spurting deep inside me. This set me off, and my cunt clamped down on his, squeezing hard as I milked him greedily. Mom and Eryn squealed into one another's pussies as they came shortly after, bathing their faces in sticky girl wetness.

We all lay together, breathing heavily from our exertions. Eryn turned around on top of mom, and I could hear them kissing and whispering to each other as they squirmed their cunts together slowly, enjoying the tingles. Then they pulled themselves apart and crawled down between Tom's and my legs. While mom cleaned Tom's cock, Eryn coaxed my hips up and stuck her tongue inside me, lapping Tom's cum out of my pussy. Listening to her hum and moan, you'd think it was the best thing she'd ever tasted.

But if she'd grown up in this backwoods town as the only goth kid, maybe that was true. Still felt great, let me tell you.

We all eventually relaxed and lay in a tangled heap, looking at the ceiling and just enjoying the post-orgy bliss. Tom, who wasn't much for talking, said nothing at all, while Eryn eventually spoke.

"Y'sure you can't be convinced to come back to the club for more amateur nights?" she asked, smiling at us. "There's lot more titty-squirming to be done, and I can keep you in all the soda water you need."

Mom giggled and caressed her cheek. "I think we've learned our lesson, babe. Not to sound egotistical, but plainly we're too hot for this little burg. The boys can't be counted on to not lose their minds. However, that doesn't mean we're above coming back to visit a certain topless goth waitress, and a perverted church-going boy."

"Oh, you've got a deal there," Eryn said happily, turning on her side and kissing mom again.

"Provided the management here doesn't find out about our antics and what we've been up to," I sighed. "I somehow doubt Tom's mom'll want us back here, once she knows that people staying at her resort were strippers in town, not to mention a mom-daughter team."

"Well, don't worry about that too much," Tom said, speaking up. "Mom barely has any idea what goes on in town anyway. Almost no one speaks to her, because she drives them all crazy. And I'll just run some interference with any information that does come our way."

"Well, that's kind of you, stud," mom said, smiling and reaching over to squeeze his arm.

"Maybe, but it's a little bit selfish too, since I don't want you guys banned from the place, do I?" he pointed out, grinning.

We all laughed and got ready to shower. It was promising to be a long two days, and we'd need all the relief we could get.

***

Home. We'd finally made it back from our little foray out of the city, and it was good to be in a familiar place. We dropped our bags by the door and mom leaned against the door as she closed it, sighing for effect.

"Goodness," she breathed, looking at our ceiling. "The last part of that vacation wasn't at all what I expected or hoped for."

"C'mon, mom, we never could've guessed most of that vacation would happen," I said, taking off my shoes. "I mean, it's weird enough we decided to be strippers, right? But we nearly raped a stripper, we fucked a bunch of strippers, we had almost-sex with a couple in the strip club, I almost got roofied, we got kidnapped and nearly raped, and then I got in a naked mud fight with a psycho hose beast during our escape attempt. That was nowhere in our script. The least weird part of it was pretending to be sister strippers."

"True," she allowed, now removing her own shoes before ignoring our bags and heading into the living room while I followed her. She eased herself down onto the couch and I sat at the end, pulling her feet onto my lap and then beginning to massage them. She let out a little sigh and relaxed. She may not have shown it, but I'm sure the recent events had taken a bit of a toll on her.

Hell, maybe our lives of late had taken a toll- they'd certainly gone in a strange direction. Mom and I shared a burning lust for one another, one that overcame just about any other desires I had, or her. Neither of us had ever been the least bit bi prior to our mutual attraction.

And now what?

"I love you, mom," I said quietly, massaging her toes.

"Even after all that, baby?" she asked, looking down at me from beneath her forearm.

I smiled and nodded. "I mean, I don't think what happened is a consequence of what we've come to have between us. At least, not a bad consequence. Don't ever think it's all bad consequences. But we've discovered our wild sides, and mine is tied so strongly to yours, I..."

"Yes, Bron?"

I sighed and smiled as I thought of everything I wanted to tell her. "I never want this to end, mom. Us, as lovers, I mean. I think I will always have a crush on you, because you're the most amazing person I know. You're my mom, you're beautiful, you're sexy, you're liberated, you're smart, kind, and dazzling..."

"Goodness," she said, fanning herself for effect. "I hardly know what to say."

"Then just listen," I added, squeezing her toes gently. "Y'remember how you asked me the other day if I was in love with you, and I didn't know how to answer, or I didn't dare?"

She nodded.

"Well, I guess part of me is in love with you, and I'm happy with that," I continued. "Doesn't mean I need to have you exclusively to myself, or that I'm wanting to marry you, although that fantasy gives me a really gooey tingle..."

She giggled and nodded, indicating she felt the same.

"But if I ever marry, I just will need him to understand that there's gotta be a place for you in my life, as my loving mother, and my lover," I said, my voice soft but also serious. "I... I understand that I've got no other way to be now, y'know?"

Mom sat up and I released her feet so that she could lean in next to me, one of her arms on the chesterfield behind me. I loved how close it made me feel to her. She took my chin in her fingers and turned my face so she could look into my eyes.

"Bronwen, my darling, loving daughter," she said quietly, her fingers on my cheek now. "I love you so very much too. And if this is what you want in our life, the two of us as lovers from here on in, even after you get married, then we'll work that out, I promise. I love the idea, and I love you."

I smiled, feeling a flush of warmth through me. I put my hand over hers next to my cheek. We kissed lovingly for some seconds, just enjoying the feel of one another. It was a moment I wished would never end. She finally looked at me again and smiled.

"Besides, maybe you'll find a man who is a devoted husband but also doesn't mind sharing you with me," she mentioned, her smile taking on a sly quality. "How hard can it be to find a guy who wants two hot women for constant sex all the time?"

I giggled. "Can't be that hard, it's a dream come true for most of them. Just finding the right guy would be the trick."

"Maybe your little twink friend would like to join us one night, try us both out for size," she mused, smirking.

"God, you're such a perv, mom, I love it," I laughed, feeling so very happy and blessed at this very moment. "But y'know, for now, I'm thinking I want you all to myself for a while again."

"Oh?" she queried in amusement. "No more young boys with strong cocks, and no more lesbian trysts and titties to rub against?"

I shook my head. "Nope. You, me, and all the loving, heated fucking we can handle. Naked yoga, sticking pool cues in each other, using body wash to squeeze into showers together, pinning ourselves together on giant cucumbers, nipple clamps... y'know, normal mom and daughter stuff."

"You may be on to something, Bron," she purred as she lowered me back onto the couch and pressed her breasts into mine, beginning to kiss me deeply and lovingly. "Perhaps a little sapphic serenity is what the two of us really need..."

***

End of Part I

Author's Notes: Don't panic, folks. This is just the end of the first arc, there's more to come. I love these two far too much to cast them adrift now. And I'm thinking everyone will be quite enthused by the next arc.

What's going on is that I'm putting a few stories on hiatus briefly while I catch up with the Alexaverse, which is woefully behind schedule, and is my flagship story, so to speak. So this makes for a good bookmark for Sapphic Serenity, as I've already done with The Great Khan, and My Naughty Neighbour. I just have to complete the next chapters Like A Daughter To Me, and The Tale Of Amberley Bloodstar so that I can realign for the new year.

Working in TV and movies has the absurd effect of interfering mightily with my writing, both these erotic stories, and my straight ones that I pound out. But since TV and movies is, at this point, providing my bread and butter, it must take precedence. If someone wants to pay me to write a story, I'm certainly open to the idea.

I bid you all a happy Christmas, Yule, Festivus, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Solstice, whatever it is you celebrate. My characters and I will see you all very shortly.

Keep your stick on the ice!

The Mighty Biscuit Hammer