Sapphic Serenity Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd say sorry for interrupting, but clearly you two are beyond caring," she quipped as she came in, followed by Vera, Rica and the others. Even Diamond was there, bringing up the rear, and probably staying away form Rica. Mom ignored them and kept licking.

"Looks like you two had a pretty good night," Tracy mused, looking at the bills spread haphazardly around the floor. "I gotta admit, you two may be fun to have around, but I'm not gonna miss you, because you had everyone's eyes on you. The pickings were pretty thin for the rest of us."

"We're just amateurs and new faces, that's all," I said easily, spreading my legs a little wider so mom could get further in. "'sides, we're big-city girls, and this was just for shiggles."

"Kind of a relief," Vera added, watching mom lap at me. "Still, you were a breath of fresh air for a bit, and that's not a bad thing around here."

"And if Diamond's actually turned over a new leaf and not gonna be a fucking bitch to you all, then that's a plus too, right?"

The strippers all looked at Diamond and smirked. She just held her arms to herself and nodded dully. "Yeah, I'll be good. Y'don't need to rape me twice to get the point across."

"Yeah, maybe, puta, but I'll have my dildo ready just in case you forget," Rica said, still not completely ready to let Diamond off the hook.

"Well, we just wanted to say good job, but you're kinda busy, so we'll show ourselves out," Tracy announced, speaking for them all. "Take care, ladies!"

I waved as they all filed out, with mom mumbling something into my pussy and also waving vaguely in the direction of the door. About two minutes later, I clutched her hair and shuddered, my feet leaving the floor and my eyes rolling into my head. I came hard on her face, and she lapped it all up lovingly. As I flopped into my chair, she kissed her way up my body until she arrived at my face. Our lips met and I tasted myself on her tongue, giving me a shiver of delight.

We'd both just stood up and begun gathering up all the money we'd been flinging around when there was another knock at the door. Mom said to come in, and the cute goth waitress who'd been giving me soda water all evening entered. She was still not wearing anything up top, and she smiled at us as we bustled around.

"Was hopin' you'd still be here," she remarked, leaning one hand against the doorway. "Heard you're only temporary, so I wanted to say g'bye."

"I'm glad you did come by; I wanted to thank you for all the drinks," I said, stopping collecting bills and walking up to her. Mom stopped and came over as well. "And I'm sorry, I never caught your name.

"Didn't throw it," she quipped, smirking. "But it's Eryn. I'm assuming you're not really Belle."

"Not any more than my sissy's name is Jez," I said, taking her hand in both of mine and swinging it back and forth a little. "How can I thank you for your help tonight? Want a cut of my earnings?"

Eryn shook her head and smiled slyly. "I'd settle for rubbing titties with you again."

"Can my sissy join in?" I asked, loving the idea. "Don't wanna leave her out, and she probs wants to thank you too."

Eryn nodded, staring intently at mom's tits. "Yeah, I'm totally down for that. Titty-rubbing party time."

The three of us stood in a close circle, our breasts squashed together, hands around each other's backs. We squirmed and wiggled our breasts into one another, hard nipples poking and grazing, with mom and I making sure we pushed hard into Eryn, since she was the one being thanked. Nearly two minutes passed and eventually she pulled back and sucked in a deep breath, her eyes wide.

"Wow," she said fanning herself. "Okay, I gotta go home and masturbate now. I haven't been this hot in ages. See you around..."

She left hurriedly, before I was ready. We must've really turned her on.

"Well, she seems nice," mom said, smirking as she closed the door again. "I guess we'd better clean up and then be on our way, right? Place is closed, after all."

"Yeah, and I'm pretty worked up," I agreed, continuing with gathering up the money. "If I don't get my cunt on yours soon, I'm gonna explode."

"With romance like that, how can a gal say no?" laughed my mother. We finished retrieving our earnings, and then got changed back into our regular clothes. It had been a blast, but this little caper was over. "I think that's everything?"

"You go and get the car started, I'm gonna do a final check and I'll meet you out there," I said.

Mom nodded and kissed me, giving me a final wink before she left. I checked around for any final details, making sure we'd left nothing behind. After a couple of minutes, I headed out of the room, turning off the light and closing the door behind me. I walked through the back hallway, noticing that just about everyone seemed to have cleared out. Couldn't blame 'em, really, it was nearly three in the morning.

I went out the back door and spied the car, but stopped and frowned- it was dark, as if mom hadn't gotten to it. Had she stopped inside to go to the bathroom? Not like he to not wait these days, because we both loved holding it until we could pee together, especially after cumming. There were no other cars in the parking lot, so where was she?

I was about to turn and head back inside, when something was thrown over my head and I felt myself being grabbed and pinned. I tried shouting in alarm, but the stink of the rough material around my head was overwhelming. I gagged and choked before everything went black...

***

In Over Our Heads? Mayyyybe A Little...

I coughed and jerked as I came to, panicking because I couldn't see. I breathed deeply as I woke up, trying to calm myself. First thing I felt was something bound tightly over my eyes, blinding me. As I tried to move, I realized that I was tied to a chair, with my hands behind me. My feet were bound together as well, closed together and lashed at the ankles.

Worse, I realized I was naked, except for my bra and panties.

"Baby?" I heard mom say very quietly from somewhere nearby. "Bron, you're fine. I'm here. Calm yourself and then whisper back to me that you're okay."

I took several deep breaths, still not knowing what was going on, but trusting my mom. My heart was thundering in my chest, but I managed to compose myself and finally sighed.

"Okay," I whispered finally. "What happened?"

Mom didn't speak for a second but then finally replied. "I'm a mite fuzzy on the details, but I believe we've been abducted. I got nabbed out in the parking lot before I made it to the car. Someone put a bag over my head and I got wrestled into a vehicle."

"The bag they put over my head stunk so bad that I passed out," I said, trying to move, testing how tightly I was restrained. "Where... where are we?"

"I didn't pass out, but I pretended to," mom answered, and I was beginning to be able to zero in on her voice. She was some feet in front of me and facing me, as far as I could tell. "Whoever took us drove for about twenty minutes, and then wrestled us out of the car into this place. It's some sort of small wooden house or shack."

I thought about what she was saying, trying to make sense of it all.

"Listen to me very carefully, Bron," she said quietly, in as firm a tone as she could manage. "If we both keep our heads, and listen to everything around us, I'm sure we'll get out of here. We should keep pretending we're unconscious for now, but listen for anything, all right?"

I nodded. "Okay. I'm so glad you're not hurt, mom."

I could almost hear her smile. "I'm fine, baby. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say some guys from the club have abducted us, no doubt meaning to have their way with us."

"Probably those assholes I got kicked out earlier when they tried to roofie me," I almost hissed, burning in anger at the thought. "If it's them, I swear to Bob, I'll-"

"Shhh!" mom said suddenly, and I went silent, hanging my head as if I was still out. I heard a door open, and then boots on a wooden floor. Someone had come into the room. They stopped and stood silently for several seconds before turning around and walking out. The door creaked, but it didn't click closed.

"Yeah, they're still out," a man said. "Good thing she didn't take that roofie, it might'a killed her!"

There were some laughs at his jest, and I burned with anger, gritting my teeth. Bastards!

"Easy, baby," mom whispered, as if she could sense what I was feeling. "Just listen..."

"Dunno what you're laughin' for," groused another voice inside the room next to us. "The older one bit my hand before we got the bag over her head and kicked me in the nuts!"

I almost giggled. That was my mom! What a hero!

"Older one?!" I heard mom hiss. I let out the tiniest snort to let her know I'd heard her, and she composed herself and went back to listening.

"Well, not like you didn't get some of your own back," someone pointed out. "That slap you gave her knocked her out cold!"

I felt a rising panic about my mother's well-being, but she'd assured me she was fine. And mom had already told me she'd faked being old cold so that she could keep listening and trying to figure out where they were taking us.

"Kwitcherbitchin'," said another. "At least that one didn't piss in your back seat!"

I thought about what was being said, and then shivered as I realized that my panties were indeed wet. Omigod, I'd pissed myself while I was out cold?! What was I, three years old again?!

One was complaining about me pissing in their back seat. A different one than had been griping about mom. Had we been abducted in separate vehicles? That must have been it. I kept listening, hoping for more clues.

"Why don't we just take a poke at 'em now?" egged on one. "They're sittin' right there, both of 'em still out cold. If we do it now, none of us'll get kicked in the balls again!"

"Nuh, we wait for Jim to get back," said another with a firm tone. "This was all his idea, and we'd best not start without him. Y'know how he gets when y'don't listen to him."

"We wouldn't've needed to nab them like this if he hadn't gotten Sherry to try'n roofie her, goddammit!" spat the first one. "There's no guarantee they wouldn'tve given us what we wanted, y'know!"

Oh, there was every guarantee you would't've got what you wanted, I thought to myself, glowering. I focused back on the now, collecting my thoughts- okay, so the one who asked Sherry to roofie me, the one with the Racal Flatts shirt was named Jim. He was apparently the ringleader for this little caper. They were mad about not getting sex from us, and they'd kidnapped us after the club closed and brought us out here to rape us?

What happened after that? They didn't strike me as killers, but I could also see them being so stupid and incompetent that they killed us by mistake and then had to bury us in the woods or some creepy shit, like an episode of Criminal Minds. I didn't want to be raped, and I sure as Hell didn't want to be accidentally killed and buried in the woods! But what could we do?! We were tied up in this fucking room, hand and foot!

"I'm sick've always waiting on Jim and his stupid ideas," snarled one. "If we'd dropped some cash, we might've gotten laid, but Jim just HAD to try and roofie the bitch! I got bit and kicked in the balls, and now you're tellin' me I've gotta wait for sloppy seconds after he sticks his dick in them?!"

"Keep listening, Bron," mom whispered. "We might find an opening."

The room next to us disintegrated into general arguing, with everyone getting louder as they tried to make their point heard. Clearly there was dissension in the ranks, and maybe we could use that to our advantage. No guarantee, but it was better than nothing. We just had to wait for an opportunity. I tried to hear what they were saying.

There was the sound of tussling, and then protests. Finally, a woman's voice was heard, shouting angrily.

"Knockitoff, y'goddam morons!" she shouted, and the din began to die down. "Y'think your night sucks?! I got fired from my fucking job because of those two, and the police are looking for me! Who cares if one of you got kicked in the balls and the rest of you have to wait in line for some stripper cunt?!"

"Yeah, like you'll be smilin' when he's all up inside one of 'em," sneered one of the men while the others chuckled.

"Fuck you, Hal!" she shot back. "Plenty of time left for you to get another kick in the balls, asshole!"

More shouting, and then another tussle.

"Take it outside!" Sherry yelled. "Take it outside if you're gonna fight!"

There was stomping and door-slamming, along with more yelling, and the room next to us got very quiet. Seconds later, with the shouting and arguing happening outside, there was angry muttering in the room.

"Buncha jerkoffs," someone grumbled. "Think I'm gonna wait around for sloppy seconds? Shit, if I wait'll after Hal, my dick's gonna turn green and fall off!"

Jim, the ringleader. Hal, the one mom bit and kicked in the nuts. Sherry, who was there for some reason, even though she was Jim's ex. Obsessive ex girl? I couldn't quite place the other voices yet to the guys at the table. There'd been four of them. Apparently two were now arguing outside, and Jim was elsewhere. Were there others? I couldn't tell yet.

Whoever had been in the other room now entered the one we were tied up here. He was stomping through the door and grumbling about the others, clearly irritated. Could this be our advantage? I wasn't sure how yet.

I heard mom groan, as if she was coming to and groggy.

"Wake up, bitch," I heard the guy say, facing mom and with his back to me, I think. Mom moaned in protest; I think he was shaking her to get her attention. "Listen up, you stupid broad!"

"Gnnn, fuck you, Hal," mom groused. "You looking for another kick in the dick?"

"I'm not Hal, you goddam whore," the man hissed. "I'm not Hal!"

"Bullshit!" mom hissed. "I'd know that stench of failure anywhere!"

There was a growl and a slapping sound and mom gasped. I couldn't help it; I struggled wildly to escape from my bonds.

"Oh, so you're awake too, huh?" he sneered as he turned around to address me. "Don't think I've forgotten about you pissing all over my back seat, bitch!"

Pleasure was all mine, I thought darkly, but refrained from saying in case he decided to slap me. Clearly mom had made a calculation with what she said and was willing to risk a slap.

"Why'd you drag us all the way out wherever we are?" mom demanded.

"Are you really that stupid?" the guy asked, turning to face her again. "We're getting' some of that poon you're hiding, whore. You were practically throwin' it at those high-rollers in the corner, weren't you?"

"Well, they were flashing plenty of cash," mom pointed out. "Belle said you guys were talking about being the celebrities at the club, so where was your money, pal?"

"Hey, just... it's not always about having money, y'know," he protested. "Some people work hard for what they spend, and-"

"If you work so hard, why're you waiting for that deadbeat Jim to come back and go first?" she taunted. "Jim goes first, then poor Hal gets sloppy-"

"Goddammit, I... am... not... HAL! I'M MAC!" he snarled, and I heard him doing something. Mom gasped and whimpered in pain, and I struggled wildly.

"Gnnnnn, okay, okay, you're not Hal," she rasped. "Let go of my hair, you animal!"

He grunted and apparently released her, because she breathed heavily for several seconds while he paced angrily apparently trying to compose himself before he did something stupid.

"So you're not Hal," she continued, her voice steady. "But you're still in for sloppy seconds thanks to Jim."

"I am not!" our nameless man snapped.

"Okay, thirds, then?" mom sneered. "Maybe you're going fourth? Because we know you're not first in line, are you?!"

"Shut up!" he growled, getting in her face again. "One more word, bitch, and you'll be spittin' out those pearly whites!"

"Yeah, real brave, asshole," I taunted. "Punching women you've tied up and blindfolded. Real class act. And you wonder why I wasn't gonna fuck you?"

"Oh, we're gonna fuck, missy," he said, turning and coming over to me before roughly yanking my blindfold off. I gasped as it pulled on my hair, and then everything came into view- we were in a dark, dingy room, like it belonged to a dilapidated cabin. Mom, like me, was wearing only her bra and panties. Glaring at me was indeed one of the guys from the table in the club, apparently named Mac. He'd been the one trying to taunt me by asking if my show was any good. "Trust me, we're gonna fuck!"

"Before or after Jim and Hal?" I teased, smirking at him.

His eyes and nostrils flared and he reached his arm back to strike. I kept glaring at him, not daring to flinch.

He let out and exasperated sound and put his hand down, sparing me his wrath for a moment. He paced back and forth angrily, as if trying to make up his mind about what to do. Outside, the argument showed no signs of abating, with Sherry's shrill voice to be heard over the men, yelling at them to calm down.

Mac seemed to have reached a conclusion and turned to look at me, his hands on his hips in a gesture of determination. "I'm gonna fuck you both before they get back in here. Fuck 'em, I'll get mine and don't give a shit what they say!"

I gave him a skeptical look. "Dude, there is no way you're gonna manage to fuck us both before they get back in here. And if you did manage to, well, that's kinda pathetic, don'cha think?"

He glared at me.

"Two girls bound hand and foot in chairs, and you think you've got time for us both? Dream on!" I pointed out.

"Then it'll just be you," he said coldly. "You still owe me for pissing on my seats."

He began unbuckling his belt, and my mind was racing. I could see mom was fretting, but seemingly couldn't do anything.

"I'm sorry, Jez," I called over to her, trying to sound hurt. "At... at least you don't have to see this."

"The fuck she don't," Mac hissed, his lank, dish-water coloured hair hanging in his face. "She's gonna see the whole thing!"

He ripped mom's blindfold off, about as gently as he'd removed mine. There was a bruise on her cheek, but aside from that, she didn't really look any the worse for wear. If you didn't count our current situation. He leaned down to eye level with her, wigging his finger in her face.

"You watch," he said tersely, trying to sound dire. "Don't you dare miss a goddam second of what I'm about to do to your sister, bitch!"

He turned and tromped back toward me. I kept my eyes trained on him, but I could see mom wiggling and writhing now, as quietly as she could. She seemed to be up to something, and I had to keep his attention. He began unbuckling his belt.

"Yeah," he said, giving me a smarmy smile. "No waitin' for Mac, not this time..."

He was dropping his ratty jeans now, revealing grey-that-used-to-be-white briefs. This wasn't looking good. Mac look down at me but realized there was a problem. I was tied to the chair, but my legs were closed, and I couldn't move them.

"Just realizing it now, Einstein?" I sneered. "Like I said, you haven't got the time to pull this off."

"Shut up!" he snapped, his mind whirling as he tried to think of a solution. I could smell the wood burning.

"You're not fucking me with my legs shut like this," I declared.

"I am not untying you!" he protested.

"Then you're not fucking me."

"No problem," he said, now shoving down his briefs and exposing his dick. "I'll put it in your mouth and get off that way."