Sapphic Serenity Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, same for me," she agreed, patting her hips. "Rica and Tracy are out on the wings now, while Diamond is front and center. Guess we'll let her have her moment in the sun before we take over, hm?"

Out on stage, 'Lollipop' by Lil Wayne began playing. Mom smiled and rolled her eyes before popping her phone out of the holster nearby and activating the camera. She put her arm around me and we leaned into one another as she began recording.

"Here we are, my little girl and I, misbehaving badly by pretending to be strippers," she said into the camera, smiling dazzlingly. "We're gonna get naked and show our tits and pussies to the crowd, and some lucky people are getting some very naughty dances tonight. Isn't that right, baby?"

"Sure is," I purred, smiling wickedly at the camera and then leaning into to bite mom's ear gently, making her close her eyes, shiver and sigh. "And when it's all over, back to our little cottage, where we're gonna fuck, and fuck, and fuck, until we pass out."

I took gentle hold of mom's hand and brought it down to her hips, still recording. I knelt and smirked as I lifted her tiny skirt, revealing her miniscule thong. It was even smaller than mine, I swear. My mom was such a wonderful slut. I traced my fingers across the material gently, making her shiver again.

"Everyone gets to see this beautiful pussy tonight, but it's mine. It's on loan to these yokels for a special viewing."

I then leaned in and kissed the thing gently, tracing my fingers along her slit. I could feel her thighs trembling, and hoped her camera caught it.

"Gnnnn, get up here, you little slut," mom rasped as she pulled me back to my feet. Half a second later, she'd jammed her mouth to mine, and we were kissing hungrily, the camera still watching us closely. Our tongues dueled for several seconds before we pulled back from the kiss, staring at one another, faces flushed.

"Jesus, mom, how do you make olive oil taste sexy?" I breathed, touching my lips in disbelief. I turned and opened my bottle of water, trying to not drink the whole damn thing all at once. It cooled me off a bit, and mom put away her phone, composing herself. She pressed her palms together in front of her face as she stared at some point on the wall.

"I have no idea how I'm gonna keep from breaking the law and not just fuck you right there on stage, baby," she murmured. "It'll take more willpower than I've had to show about anything in years, I swear."

"I might be willing to go to jail for that," I replied, knowing exactly how she felt. Thankfully, we'd both brought another spare set of dry panties with us to the stage, and we now changed into those. We'd heard the other girls mention that this was all so routine for them by now, that they could spend the entire evening doing their thing and remain dry. What a horrid thought.

Diamond's song ended, and to my surprise, I felt a tiny pang of nerves. Mom smiled and clasped my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Don't worry, baby, this'll be fun. The minute you see that crowd, the yips will go away. Promise."

I nodded and she gave me a tender, loving kiss. Moments later, the DJ who sounded like Stan Lee announced us, calling Jez and Belle to center stage. Hand-in-hand, we walked through the curtains, coming out to applause and endless whistles, cheers, and catcalls. Our established song from the first night, 'Cherry Pie' by Warrant, began playing, and I cast any and all fears behind me as I threw myself into my role.

Mom and I danced around one another, squirming and gyrating, smiling lewdly at the almost frenzied crowd below. Kryssy and Vera were dancing around the poles on the protruding platforms, but most of the room's attention was on mom and myself, no question.

The routine we'd devised for ourselves saw us stripping our tops off, exposing our breasts to the crowd. They roared their approval as our tits came into view. I bit my lip and ignored the incredible tingle I felt as we twisted by one another, our nipples brushing. Mom winked at me and we kept going.

Skirts came off next, and we stood facing away from each other, knees bent and squirming our asses together while we played to the side of the room we were facing. Then we stepped back and spun slowly around the pole together, clad only in our Mary Janes, knee-high socks, and thongs. We'd practiced hard, and our execution was perfect. We spun and tangled slowly around each other, without getting caught up. The crowd was still going wild.

With a third of the song still to go, mom and I then stepped forward again, away from the pole, and twirled around one another before leaning in on each other, back-to-back. We took hold of each other's thongs and wiggled them down over our asses. Then we both leaned forward and finished pulling them down, smoothly stepping out of the tiny garments and then standing up tall, exposing ourselves to the room. Loud cheers erupted again, exulting in our eagerly awaited nudity.

We gyrated and ground in front of the cheering guests, and the rush I felt was absolutely incredible, even more thrilling than the first night. My legs were spread wide, and I ran my fingers up and down my slit, teasing my lips open to let the people ogling me see my glistening inner pink. I was so turned on right now, especially knowing that mom was doing the exact same thing mere feet away to people on the other side of the stage.

As the song was wrapping up, we were tangling around one another again, and sat back onto our hands. Legs pushed by one another, as at the final beat, we pushed our pussies together and arched our backs to the ceiling, striking a memorable pose. The roar of the crowd was unreal, and we held the position for a few seconds before twisting apart and spinning away from each other.

They were still shouting and applauding as we stood, scooping up our thongs smoothly and twirling them on our fingers as we walked toward the back of the stage. Without a word of warning to anyone, we flung the tiny garments back into the crowd, smirking as we heard people scuffling to retrieve them.

"Jesus H. Crackers, it is so hard to believe you two've never done this before," Tracy exclaimed as she met us behind the curtain. "We've had real porn stars come and dance here and not get the response you two got just now. It's insane."

"Amateur good luck," mom replied, shrugging. "I mean, we're just doing this for a thrill, so we agreed to go all-out, y'know? That, and we're new faces here, so people aren't used to us."

"I guess that's fair," Tracy admitted, considering. "But no lie, I've never seen 'em so worked up, even for pros. You'll be the hot ticket tonight if you decide to give out dances."

"We were thinking about it," I said, smiling at mom. "Think it'll be alright with the other girls?"

"Do you plan to move here and take over?" Tracy asked.

"Nope," I said simply. "We're big-city girls, with big-city needs and dreams. This was just a larf, y'know?"

"Then I doubt anyone's gonna object, even Diamond, now that you've put her in her place," Tracy laughed cheerfully. "Well, if you don't mind you ass feeling like a pincushion by night's end, you'll enjoy the money, for sure. Go get 'em, ladies!"

We returned to our little corner, where we both drank some more water, and then discussed what we would do next. While our instincts might have told us to stick close to one another all evening, we decided to just mingle and see what happened. We'd been assured by the manager that his nephew Chuck would mind us, make sure nothing untoward happened. If one of us saw a customer we knew we'd both enjoy, we could easily get each other's attention.

One of the hostesses had been kind enough to retrieve our tops and skirts for us, and we now put these back on. Another pair of thongs was slipped on, since we'd flung our last pair into the adoring audience. Thankfully it hadn't been a pair I was attached to (so to speak). Generic club music was playing now, and mom and I kissed before heading out into the club to mingle.

People certainly seemed eager to see us. We parted ways, and I began assessing the crowd, feelings things out. There were a few women in the crowd, but not many. Pretty sure there were more hostesses and drink servers than female guests. Whatever, I was reasonably sure the men would be more generous with their money.

Had to admit, I didn't trust the look a couple of tables were giving me. One table didn't have enough teeth between all the guys sitting at it to complete a full set. I smiled at them but moved on.

"Great show, hun!" said one younger guy who was sitting by himself near the back wall, drinking a beer. He wasn't bad to look at, and his smile indicated a full set of teeth. Could've done without the John Deere jacket, though.

"Thanks," I said, stopping and smiling at him, leaning into one hip, my hand on it. "Glad you enjoyed the show."

"Is it true, the rumour that you and Jez are sisters?" he asked, and I could hear the eagerness for the coveted truth in his voice, even if he was trying to sound casual.

"Does it matter?" I replied simply, giving him a tiny shrug, since I couldn't tell the truth. "In a place like this, you give people the dream, right?"

"Well, you look enough alike that you could be sisters, so that fantasy's easily fueled," he agreed, still looking at me as he took a sip of beer. "You just mingling, or are you offering dances?"

"I'm here to dance, and people who pay get their money's worth," I answered. I could tell he wanted me, but he was trying to figure out how to negotiate.

"What're you offering?" he asked, fishing.

I smiled confidently, pushing my chest forward subtly. "Ten bucks, I dance in front of you for a song. Twenty, and I get naked for that song. Fifty, and you get a naked lapdance that you'll never forget and everyone around you will envy, without us both getting arrested."

"I like the sound of that last one, for sure," he said eagerly. "I've got money. How about a dance, a nude dance, and then a lap dance?"

"Can you follow my rules and keep your hands to yourself, without having to sit on them?" I asked, leaning in slightly, letting him see down my top. He nodded.

"All right, big man," I declared, folding my arms and giving him the cocky schoolgirl smirk. "When the next song starts up, I take you to heaven."

The song that began playing was 'Pour It Up' by Rihanna, and I began undulating and gyrating in front of my customer. He couldn't take his eyes off me, and everyone nearby was looking on in envy or jealousy. As I turned away from him, raising my shirt to expose my thong to him, I smiled and winked at a couple at the table next to us. The woman seemed at least as fascinated as her male companion.

I also subtly scanned around, looking for mom, and had to restrain a laugh when I saw her across the room, already naked, and sitting in some guy's lap, facing out from him and squirming her ass down onto his thighs and crotch, her arms reaching back around his neck. He was sitting rock-still, and his expression made it look like he was about to have a heart attack from sensory overload.

I pulled myself back to my own reality, and turned around again, swaying my hips as I rippled my skirt slowly, teasing the guy I was dancing for. His eyes never left my body, and he'd even stopped drinking. Damn, I was good.

The song was ending, and I had to admit that I was disappointed, since I was having fun. I struck a coy pose as the tune ended, and the new one began: 'I'm A Slave 4 U' by Britney Spears. I gyrated some more, subtly undoing the knot that held my shirt in place. The guy blinked in amazement as I peeled back the white shirt and exposed my breasts to him. It was almost like he'd been caught off-guard or had forgotten this was part of the deal. It wasn't long, though, before his amazement was replaced by a big grin at the sight of my tits.

I spun the shirt around on my finger for a moment and turned my back to him again, dropping the garment on the table. I hugged myself to cover my breasts from the rest of the room, while I wiggled my skirt-covered behind at him. They hadn't paid for a show, after all. It also gave me a chance to look for mom again.

She was sitting on the lap of an older, but somehow distinguished-looking gent now, facing into him, her legs on either side of his, and her arms around his shoulders. She had her breasts pressed to his chest and was looking intently into his eyes as she ground her pussy down onto his lap. She was either giving it away too easily, or he'd laid down a good chunk of change to be deserving that treatment already.

It'd be an unspoken agreement between us that we were competing to see who would walk away from tonight with more money. I had to admit, mom was gonna provide me with serious competition at this rate. She was every bit as gorgeous as I was, and clearly into slut-character.

Well, there was no one else I'd be willing to lose to, of course, but I didn't have to make it easy for her. My hands left my breasts and began inching down my skirt, while I swayed my hips enticingly. I leaned forward, my pendulous breasts now in his face, and he gawked in awe while I kept pulling my skirt down, exposing my thong to those behind me who might be looking on.

I stepped out of the puddle of clothing that was my skirt, now wearing only my thong, socks, and Mary Janes. I stood up again and ran my fingers through my hair while I let him gape at my exposed body, minus only my pussy, hidden by the tiny scrap of fabric that was my thong. His fingers were flexing tightly against his thighs as he watched, almost in a stupor.

My hands wandered over my breasts, caressing them, and he swallowed dryly, his beer completely forgotten. They trailed down my torso, stopping at my thong to pull on the edges of it, pulling it tightly against my mound, exposing its delicate shape beneath. I smirked at him, enjoying the sense of power this was giving me. I turned around again, letting him see my ass cheeks, the tiny lace of my thong running between them.

I bent over and slowly pulled the thong down, exposing my pussy to him at least, as well as my knot, which tingled delightfully at how bad I was being. I stepped out of it easily, and turned around to face him again, just as the song was ending. I was standing with my hands on my hips, letting him drink in the sight of me. If anyone else was getting a good look, not my concern at the moment.

The next song, and the one he'd be getting his lap dance to, was a throwback, 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' by Def Leppard. Well, this'd be easy enough to work with, and mom'd love it. I might've been into hip-hop and rap and such, but mom had a definite rock-chick vibe to her when she wanted.

I leaned forward again, putting my hands on the arms of his chair, smirking as I flexed my knees and popped my hips in time with the music. My breasts jiggled enticingly in front of him, and I was wondering if his eyes would pop out of his head.

I bent low, settling my breasts onto his thighs before arching my back and pressing forward, dragging them up his torso and over his face. I wondered if he'd try to get away with taking a lick or nibble, but I think he was so stunned that he forgot entirely. I suppressed a giggle as my nipples brushed over his forehead.

Slowly I turned and sat down on his lap, squirming sensually. I took his hands and placed them on my waist, where he dutifully kept them. I also couldn't help but notice the hard-on throbbing inside his jeans just beneath me. It actually turned me on to know I was having this effect on him, even if I had no intention of letting things go further.

With him still throbbing away beneath me, I undulated on his lap, leaning back and resting against his chest while my arms reached back around his neck. I glanced over at the nearby couple again, winking and blowing the girl a kiss. She blushed, but didn't look away. I could feel my dance partner's fingers squeezing and flexing on my waist as he tried to control himself.

Deftly, in time with the music, I slowly turned in his lap, facing into him now, draping my arms over his shoulders. My pussy was mashed up against his crotch and I squirmed while pressing my breasts into his chest, rubbing sensually. I kept eye contract with him, amused by how he kept swallowing, his mouth drier than the Sahara by now.

"Go on," I whispered to him, smiling naughtily. "Reach up and give 'em a squeeze, for being my first dance of the night. Nobody'll know..."

That patently wasn't true, since anyone nearby would be able to see his hands leave my waist, slide up my body and come to rest on my tits, cupping them. He was either beyond caring, or so stupid from lack of blood to his brain that he actually believed me, and he gave them a gentle squeeze, which in turn gave me a tingle. I pressed down harder on him.

He grunted and squeezed my breasts a little harder and began to shiver. He was squinting but had a vaguely worried look in his eyes. His cock was throbbing rapidly now, and I realized he was cumming inside his jeans. I didn't laugh, I didn't even smile. I just kept going, pretending I hadn't noticed. Another strangled grunt escaped his mouth, and he squeezed my breasts hard enough that I sighed in response.

The song ended, and I sat still in his lap, looking into his eyes, my arms still around his shoulders. He was blushing and seemed embarrassed, even if he wasn't willing to move yet. His prick still pulsed beneath me, although a lot slower than it had been moments before.

"Thanks for the dance," I whispered, smiling as I stood up. "Maybe you want another?"

"Uh, no, thanks, it was great," he said rather hastily as I pulled back from his lap, standing in front of him. Somewhat awkwardly, he reached into his back pocket, fished out his wallet, and tossed a hundred-dollar bill on the table before getting up. "Thanks again, keep the change."

He then left quickly, slightly hunched over, and walking strangely. I didn't laugh or even smirk, just in case I tipped anyone around us off to what had happened. He seemed like a nice guy, after all. No sense embarrassing him further, right?

I picked up my thong, skirt, and shirt, getting dressed again before sticking the bill he left in my cleavage and then sighing happily to myself. The couple at the next table were looking at me, and I smiled back at them.

"If there's a more fun way to make a hundred bucks, I don't know what it is," I remarked, giving my chest a little jiggle as I spoke. The woman could barely take her eyes off my tits, and I was enjoying the attention, admittedly. "You two sticking around?"

They both nodded.

"Good, maybe I'll come back and see you," I said, blowing them a kiss and then wiggling off. I looked around for mom and spotted her sitting on talking and laughing with some guests. She was wearing her skirt, but didn't have her top on, so her tits were bare for all to see. She giggled and playfully swatted the hand of a guy at the table who reached in and pinched her nipple. I rolled my eyes as I walked up to her, standing behind her and putting my hands on her shoulders.

"Lookit you, missing half your clothes," I teased, running my fingers through her hair and making her purr and lean back against me. "Used to be that you'd be completely naked by now. You slowing down, sissy?"

"You wish, slut," mom quipped back, craning her neck to look up at me and smiling. "I'm just a Chernobyl level of hotness, and don't want to keep it all in with clothing."

"Mmm, well, you are definitely a hottie," I purred, leaning down and giving her a loving kiss. Our lips met and our tongues tangled briefly, letting the other people at the table have a bit of a free show for a few seconds. My hands trailed down her shoulders and cupped her breasts while we kissed, and she moaned into my mouth. I broke the kiss, stood up and waved at everyone before sauntering off, leaving mom to work her magic. She already had them eating out of her hand; it'd be fun to see what she did next.