Sapphic Serenity Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and cum in us, Tom," she managed to gasp, her face flushed and gleaming with sweat, just like the rest of her lovely body as it ground into mine. "Cum in us both, it's not a problem, honey!"

This seemed to tip Tom over the edge, and he shuddered and whimpered as he pressed down and in on me as hard as he could, arching his back. My resistance broke and I jammed my lips against mom's, screeching into her mouth as my pussy clenched Tom desperately. Half a second later, I was rewarded with the sensation of his cum jetting strongly inside me. I almost shrieked in protest as he pulled out of me, but then felt him plunge that still-turgid rod deep inside mom just beneath me, pumping his cum into her as well, as instructed. Mom screamed into my mouth, her nails raking along my back and digging into my ass cheeks. I could feel our clits throbbing in time with our hearts, a maddening, delirious sensation that almost had me pass out.

We were a heaving, shuddering and sweaty mass of flesh and tangled limbs. Seemingly exhausted, I felt Tom settle his weight down on top of me, and this pressed me into mom. We both shuddered and wailed again, cumming together as his cock reached deeper inside her. We must've bathed his groin so thoroughly as to glue him to us. I couldn't have moved, even if I hadn't been pinned between them.

I was floating, drifting on aethryic rivers of colours, vibrant and luxurious, tingling all of my senses. My best orgasms were always like this, and they all seemed to involve mom. I luxuriated in this heightened state of bliss, aware of mom and her pleasure. She was kissing me, and I was kissing her back, But I felt the sensations of it, not the action: colour sprays, almost, as our tongues danced and caressed. My orgasms must sound so trippy to other people.

It could've been hours later when I finally left that realm of bliss, but I knew in my head it was only minutes. We didn't have hours to spare, after all. My body shivered and reality came back into sharp focus as Tom slid back inside me, pumping back and forth. I almost giggled, appreciating the endurance of young cock, even if little technique was involved. Even after he came, he was still hard, and clearly determined to make sure mom and I got the full experience. No complaints here.

Mom and I continued to make out, moaning in contentment while we let Tom occupy himself pushing his cock into each of us in turn. We each experienced a number of pleasant aftershocks, welcoming them as we shared the sensations. Our kisses had become languorous and loving, while we whispered and caressed gently. Her sticky pussy was glued to mine, and we just enjoyed the feeling of being slowly, casually fucked in turn.

Eventually, Tom's endurance flagged, his arms and legs trembling from the effort of holding himself up. Props though, he'd performed admirably for his first sexual experience, and with mom's and my guidance, had brought to horny sluts to orgasm. He had every right to be proud, and we'd make sure he knew it.

Mom and I stirred and moved finally, prompting Tom to pull out of whichever one of us he was in. My pussy was tingling so hard I could barely tell anymore. He flopped onto his back while mom and I snuggled into his sides and caressed his weary body. We giggled and leaned across his chest to share an affectionate kiss, our fingers knotting over his trim stomach.

"Well now," mom mused in her dulcet tone, tracing a fingernail over his abdomen. "That certainly sealed the deal on where we'll be staying whenever we're out this way again."

"Mmmffff, remind me to try and convince my mom and dad to keep this place open year-round, then," Tom sighed, clearly fatigued. "And I'll looked into preferred customer discounts."

Mom and I both giggled prettily and began kissing our way down his body, predictably arriving at his still-swollen but now limp cock. We took turns holding it while we kissed it, and then slid it into our mouths, cleaning it of our mingled cum. We talked to his dick, complimenting it on a job very well done. Tom sighed and moaned in pleasure. We kissed around it, our tongues flickering and tangling around the head, Our thumbs squeezed along that vein, teasing the last of the cum our of him.

Tom sagged into the plush bed, thoroughly spent, but mom and I still needed cum. The only available source at this point, though, was deep inside one another. No problem. We gently eased Tom toward one side of the bed and snuggled into each other in a sixty-nine, hugging close and snaking our tongues deep inside one another's cunts, lapping the sweet cum into our eager mouths.

Being us, though, what had originally been intended as a quest for cum became a quest to cum, and we were soon licking and fingering each other into a messy frenzy. My thighs clamped around mom's head and I shook violently as she brought me to orgasm, her tongue deep inside my cunt. My middle finger was buried in her ass while I lashed her pussy with my tongue, drinking her cum greedily.

That did it for me. I was utterly spent. I was a puddle of exhausted bliss, locked between my mother's strong, graceful thighs, and I could have quite happily died there. Her warm, sticky cum was all over my face, and coating the inside of my mouth and my throat, cloying and sweet. I felt her kisses on my pussy, knowing she'd happily lapped up all my cum too, and gotten every pearly drop of Tom's cum out of me. It thrilled me to know she'd swallowed it all, that it was a part of her now, just as it was me.

Somehow, eventually, we were snuggled back into Tom. Mom, who had more resolve than either of us younger folk, managed to set an alarm on her phone, indicating when we'd be getting up to shower and clean ourselves. It wouldn't do to have Tom reeking of sex when he got back, would it?

The alarm went off, and we all shuffled into our cottage's shower. It was a tight fit for three, but with body wash and determination, we made it work. Mom and I giggled and washed Tom thoroughly, sliding our slippery bodies up and down his frame. Our tits massaged his cock, even managing to bring him back to hardness! God bless young men and their horny endurance!

We sucked him off together, and were rewarded with another load of cum, which we allowed him to spray across our faces. We then let him watch as we kissed and kicked it off one another, before cleaning him again. We got out of the shower and dressed him, remaining naked ourselves. He had ninety minutes to spare, so we kissed him gratefully and thanked him profusely by the door, promising that we'd do this again before we checked out.

Making sure no one could see him, he tottered off toward his pickup truck, and I knew mom and I were both hoping he'd manage to get rid of that dopey 'I just lost my virginity!' grin before returning to his parents. Only time would tell.

I closed the door and leaned back against it, looking at the wooden ceiling of our cottage and sighing. Standing in front of me, mom just smiled, knowing exactly what I was feeling.

"God, I needed that," I said finally. "I may have an unholy lust for my mother, but I'll never tire of cock, obviously."

"Good, because that's the only way I'll ever get grandkids," she mentioned, stepping close to me and pressing her breasts into mine so that our nipples were kissing. I smiled and put my arms around her shoulders while hers came to rest on my waist.

"If I have a daughter, d'you think she'll be attracted to me when she's my age?" I wondered. "Will I end up fucking her?"

"Well, if you had a daughter real soon, I'd only be around fifty-four, and I'm planning on still being hot, so maybe she'll want us both," mom quipped, rubbing her nose against mine. "And hey, maybe the same applies to a son. Imagine having cock available whenever we both want it. And it would be trained by us both."

"God, we're such total sluts and perverts," I giggled, blushing at the thought. "I guess we've discussed dad fucking me if he was still around, so it's not really any different, right?"

Mom shrugged. "The only difference was that you and I never planned to end up as lovers. We're planning ahead here, seemingly. Well, we'll cross that bridge when we cum on it."

I snickered at her choice of words and kissed her lovingly, her body melting into mine as I remained leaning against the door. The kiss finally ended, and we smiled into one another's eyes, entire conversations happening with a look. I kissed her nose and straightened up, still holding her.

"We've got several hours before we need to get ready to go to the club," I mentioned, loving how her nipples felt pressed against mine. So natural. So perfect. "So what shall we do until then?"

By way of response, mom reached down and stroked a single finger along my slit, causing me to shudder and get a wanton tingle I wouldn't have thought possible after the session earlier. She smiled at me slyly.

"I have to admit, I could stand to fuck you in the shower again," she said in a quiet but persuasive voice. "I've been getting horny and wet since the door closed and I have you all to myself again."

"Oh, God, mom, let's fuck!" I said hastily as I lurched forward and dragged her by her hand toward the shower.

***

"Not gonna lie, I'm looking forward to seeing what you two can do tonight," the manager said to us as we stood in front of his desk in the dingy office. It smelled of stale, old smoke, and I tried to not make a face. The clunky, yellowed desktop occupying one half of his desk was older than I was. Mom and I were wearing our tight, abbreviated schoolgirl outfits again. "You were a big hit on amateur night, so I'm thinkin' this'll be good money for all of us."

"Can you just go over the rules for us again?" mom asked, standing next to me and holding my hand. She gave it a subtle squeeze, making sure I was paying attention to what he said. Two sets of ears were better than one. "About interacting with the guests, I mean."

"Pretty simple, really," he began, putting down the pen he'd been using and settling back in his chair to look at us. "Feels weird to be explaining it to you, since you both are naturals at this. You dance like you've been doing it forever."

I know he meant it as a compliment, but it still sounded wrong. I ignored it and let him continue.

"They keep their hands off you during the performances, although you're likely to get a bit of a grope or feel copped if you let them put bills in your clothing. Fair warning, as long as they're not blatant. You thinkin' about offering lapdances?"

We both nodded.

"Well, it's best to remind these yahoos to keep their hands to themselves, because they'll try to get away with stuff if they can. Don't feel like you're being rude if you're upfront about it before your lapdance begins. Try to keep it relatively tame if you're in the lounge area. There's private rooms if you figure someone deserves a special show. Dark corners work pretty well, too."

"Are there rates for dances?" mom asked. "And what's the house cut?"

"That's kinda between you and the guest, but the other girls usually charge about twenty bucks for three minutes. Don't be afraid to charge more, and don't settle for less than a hundred in a private room. Give 'em at least five minutes if you get them back there. As for the house cut, let's settle for twenty-five percent since you're amateurs; that includes tip out to the bartenders and hostesses, okay?"

"That works," mom said, nodding. It sounded like we were ready to leave.

"One more thing," the manager said, leaning forward. "I'm not sayin' you're the types to do this, but I gotta keep our asses covered here, so... no sex with the guests, okay? Y'never know when an undercover state trooper is in the building. No money exchanging hands for sex, even if the camera in private room three is broken."

We both nodded. "Any customers to steer clear of, either because they're trouble, or they have another favourite girl?"

He shrugged. "The guys'll make it pretty clear, and you can ask the girls, I suppose. The bouncers are on top of things, and I'll ask Chuck to keep an eye on you, make sure the guests don't try anything. He's my nephew, so he's good for it."

Mom and I both tried hard not to smirk- if this Chuck was his nephew, that likely meant that Chuck was Diamond the stripper's brother. You've got to love small towns.

Says the girl constantly fucking her mother.

"Thanks for the tips, we'll try to bring the house down for you," mom said sweetly, smiling at the man. "Guess we'd better get out there, it sounds like the place is filling up.

"Well then, knock 'em dead, ladies," he said before nodding and returning to his pile of papers. I found it somewhat odd that he had two smoking hot women in schoolgirl outfits standing not four feet away from him, and he seemed completely unfazed by it. I knew it wasn't us, so it must have been him. Talk about a world-weary soul.

Hand-in-hand, we left the office, and went to the dressing room designated for amateurs. A few of the other dancers stopped by and greeted us, inviting us to come and share the main dressing room with them. We smiled gratefully and declined, giving the excuse that we were still slightly nervous and just wanted some quiet and calm time before heading out. It was an excuse they all bought readily, since it made them feel like the seasoned professionals. They wished us well and headed to their own room. We began touching up what little makeup we were wearing, mostly meant to catch the garish lights just right in the main room.

"Listen to that crowd and that music," mom mused as she touched up her eyes. "I won't lie, baby, chances are we're going to be felt up a lot tonight, even if we manage to keep from being outright molested."

"Do you intend to get fucked?" I asked, looking in my mirror and cupping my tits, making sure they were even inside my midriff-knotted white shirt. God, they looked amazing! I couldn't wait to tease everyone with them.

Mom smiled. "Tempting a proposition as that is, I'm not sure it'd be safe. Even with my birth control in full force, there's still STDs to consider, and there's an awful lot of plaid being worn in this town."

I snickered. "So we'll play it by the moment, right? Maybe there'll be a cute guy we trust."

"Or a girl," mom pointed out.

"Wow, you're really getting into this whole bisexual thing, aren't you?" I stated, smirking at her in the mirror we shared.

"Maybe, but it's also probably just the excitement of this insane situation we've put ourselves in," she replied, reaching over and caressing my ass cheeks beneath my short, pleated skirt while she worked on her lashes. "Might as well do just about everything while we're here, away from home, right?"

"That's true, I accept your deep mommy wisdom on the issue," I announced. "I'll also keep my eyes open for a cute girl to fuck."

"Maybe some lucky guy or girl will get us both in a private room, hm?" she teased, smiling slyly.

"God, mom, don't soak my panties before I even get on stage," I protested, squirming at the thought of doing a private show with my mom. Just looking at her in the mirror had my mouth watering. I wanted her so bad already.

She smiled up at me once she'd finished her lashes. "Haven't put lipstick on yet, have you?"

I shook my head, and she gave me a wicked look before pulling her cellphone out of her purse and turning on the camera. She stood and hit record before setting it on a small shelf on the mirror, facing us. Without another word, we wrapped our arms around each other and began kissing longingly, our breasts squashed together through our shirts. Tongues tangled and romanced inside our mouths, hands wandered and caressed. The camera caught the whole thing.

"Two minutes until the big start, ladies, I- oops, sorry!" Tracy said as she opened our door and looked inside, actually blushing. She'd caught us holding on to one another's hips and leaning backward, skirts lifted and squirming our thong panties together. I'd already given up on saving these ones from a soaking.

"No worries, Tracy," mom said easily, releasing me and stepping back, giving us each a chance to adjust ourselves. "Just getting warmed up. Thanks, we'll see you out there!"

Tracy nodded and closed the door.

"Good thing I brought a few extra pairs," I sighed as I stripped out of my thong and then slid another set on in its place. "We are so badly behaved, mom. I totally would've forgone the cue to get onstage and just kept fucking you here."

"Us? Getting out of control? Noooo," mom giggled as she replaced her own panties, balling her sticky, used ones up with mine and setting them aside for later. "Sometimes a little intervention is a good thing."

"Sure doesn't feel like it," I mumbled, biting at my knuckle as I tried to calm myself down. "But at least we've got some exciting video for later."

"Bring your phone with you, baby, I noticed some well-holsters beside the stage for them," mom said, retrieving hers. "Just make sure your password is good and strong."

"They'd never guess it in a million years, mom," I replied, phone in hand. "So, y'ready to do this, Jez?"

"You know it Belle," she said sweetly, giving me a saucy wink. "Let's knock 'em dead!"

And what a night it would turn out to be.

***

I might not have personally cared that much for Juicy J, but his song was a great one to strip to. While 'Bandz A Make Her Dance' blared through the building, I spun around a pole on one of the jutting platforms off from the main stage. Vera and Kryssy were doing their set at center stage, and mom was on the far side opposite me, dancing on the other small jutting platform, keeping the attention of every man near her. We were keeping our outfits on, trying not to distract too much from the action in the center.

I turned and dropped into a low squat, gyrating my ass slowly at the crowd in the seats nearby. My skirt and my thong were still in place, but neither left much to the imagination, admittedly. The skirt barely fell past my pussy, and the front of my thong didn't even cover it.

The place was packed already, and it was getting hot. Mom and I had taken several precautions to keep from sweating easily, such as making sure we stayed hydrated, but Kryssy also helpfully advised us to each put a teaspoon of olive oil in our mouths and swish it around. It not only prevented excessive salivation during our routines, but it really did also cut back on the sweating, despite our environment and exertions. Who knew? Stripper knowledge is a thing!

I churned and gyrated, turning my head to smile and wink at my audience. Several men were waving bills, and I released the pole and dropped to my knees, crawling forward like a sultry cat. With the schoolgirl uniform on, I'm sure the effect was absolutely incredible. At the edge of the stage, I knelt up, rubbing my hands up and down my torso and over my breasts while the men began stuffing the bills into my thong. I tried not to giggle as I realized that trying to resume dancing with this many bills was going to be absurd, not to mention running the risk of a paper cut on my tender skin.

The song ended, and I stood and blew them all a kiss before wiggling off toward the back of the stage, lifting my skirt to flash my ass at them all. I was rewarded with many cheers, and blushed as I trotted back behind the curtain to join mom near our phones. She was already drinking from a bottle of water and smiled at me, looking flushed by elated.

"Having a good time, baby?" she asked quietly, sipping the cool liquid.

I began pulling the bills out of my thong and presenting them by way of an answer. "A profitable one, certainly."