Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 03

Story Info
Zafira and Sarah unwind with some light bondage.
3k words
4.5
11k
14

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the third chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of fauxcest (daughter with adopted parents) with some other fetishes potentially included. Please do not read if such themes offend you, and I'd advise you to start from the beginning if you haven't read the preceding chapters! Cassidy shall be taking a bit of a backseat in this chapter (sorry!) with it instead being focused on the sex life of Sarah and Zafira, which includes some light bondage. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which will be a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Though these series share a setting, each is standalone so can be enjoyed without having read any of the others.

Chapter 3

Cassidy woke up a bit earlier on Wednesday, wanting to make sure she went down for breakfast before her mom left for work, so the woman wouldn't get the impression that she was lazy. The teen went downstairs in her pyjamas, finding her adopted parents in the kitchen, both dressed, with Sarah in stylish office wear of a white blouse, grey pencil skirt, and tights, and Zafira in a summer dress.

"Morning bébi, do you want some scrambled eggs?" Zafira hugged her and Cassidy nodded "Yes please mommy" and took a seat at the breakfast table where Sarah was just finishing some toast and coffee.

"First day of tutoring today Cassidy, looking forward to studying?" Sarah asked and Cassidy nodded "I'm sure studying will be fun with my mommy as my teacher..."

"Aw, she's such a sweetie!" Zafira laughed from the stove.

"Good girl, okay I'm off." Sarah said, standing up and finishing off her coffee in one last gulp. She went over to the stove to kiss her wife, and said bye to the teen.

"Have a nice day at work mom!" Cassidy said brightly, eager to please the woman at any opportunity as she felt so far she had mainly been bonding with her mommy.

After breakfast, Cassidy dressed in a blue vest top, white tennis skirt, and a pair of her new long white socks, before going downstairs to start her first day of home-schooling with her mommy.

Zafira got her to lift the front of her skirt up so she could see which pair of the new panties Cassidy had picked to wear (light blue ones with the pattern of white clouds), but besides from that the morning was relatively normal with the Hungarian woman taking her through some chapters in maths textbooks and working with her on a set of algebra problems, before switching to some physics. Though schoolwork, Cassidy found is surprisingly fun with the woman, and found that she understood things a lot faster with the one-on-one tutoring than she did when she had done classroom learning that was often disrupted or side-tracked by misbehaving students. She also found it a comfortable environment to ask any silly question which she would be too shy to put her hand up to ask in a class.

She did feel a little guilty that her mommy would be devoting so much of her time tutoring her, but the woman seemed to relish all the time spent with her 'bébi' and was formerly a teacher after all so probably just enjoyed doing some teaching again without all the stress that went with it being a full-time job.

After lunch, Cassidy got changed into her cleaning 'outfit' and did her daily chores, surprised to find she was already getting used to working around the house in the frilly maid panties that left her almost naked, though knew that if anyone besides her mommy were to see her like this she'd die of mortification, and still blushed in embarrassment whenever she crossed paths with Zafira whilst doing her chores. The Hungarian woman seemed to absolutely love the 'outfit' however so Cassidy pretended she did too to please her.

Cassidy was happy to get back dressed after her chores was done, and had time to watch a movie whilst Zafira cooked dinner before Sarah got home. They spent the evening together playing a boardgame which was a lot of fun, with Cassidy happy to see Sarah 'letting her hair down' a bit rather than being the stern figure of authority in the household.

The teen went upstairs for her evening shower; as Zafira had decided that Mondays would be the set day for mommy daughter bath time, with Cassidy relieved it would just be once a week though found she was weirdly excited for the next one, unable to stop herself recalling the feeling of the washcloth rubbing against her sensitive erogenous zones. The memory made her want to touch herself as she showered, but she told herself 'don't be a weirdo Cassidy!' and tried to push the inappropriate thought out her mind.

She tucked herself in bed, with Zafira coming by to give her the usual goodnight kiss, turning off the light as she left. Overall, though mostly schoolwork and chores, it had been a good day, and Cassidy was pleased to be living the family life of a normal teen with loving parents... well maybe not quite normal but every family has its little quirks, and she was sure some girls out there would be jealous of the amount of motherly affection and attention she got!

Meanwhile Zafira, after kissing Cassidy goodnight, went to the master bedroom where her wife Sarah was sat at the dressing table in her underwear (dark blue lace), wiping off her neatly subtle make-up. "Cassidy in bed?" she asked matter-of-factly.

"Yes dear, our little princess is all tucked in!" Zafira stood behind her wife, running her hand down over her bare shoulder and arm. "Do you feel like a bit of fun tonight..."

"Yes mommy!" Sarah imitated the high girlish voice of Cassidy, nodding in a caricature of how the teen vigorously nodded her head. Zafira laughed "Oh don't be mean! I think it's sweet how she speaks and her cute little expressions and head movements..."

"Yeah, yeah, such a cutie pie... maybe not the brightest bulb in the box, but she seems a nice, well-behaved girl so if you are pleased with her, I'm happy."

"Oh, I'm very pleased with her, exactly what I wanted our daughter to be!"

"That's great darling, though I think getting a puppy would have been much easier than an 18-year-old through the adoption process!" Sarah grinned, teasing her wife.

"Oh, you are so wicked!" Zafira pouted "A puppy couldn't do your list of chores!"

"Yes, I suppose she's capable of learning a couple more tricks than a puppy dog... anyway enough about little Cassidy, let's have that 'fun' you were talking about..." Sarah said, standing up to passionately kiss her wife, and as they made out, slowly guiding her back to the bed.

"Wait, let me get this off..." Zafira panted, breaking the intense kiss to pull up her summer dress over her head with her wife's help, and discarding it to the floor, so she was left just in her underwear: a sexy red set with lacey black embroidery on the bust and crotch.

"I want your beautiful hair down too baby..." Sarah sighed, before their kissing resumed with Zafira's hands caressing over the athletic body of her blonde wife, whilst Sarah fiddled with the brunette's messy bun until her long hair was released and fell down around her shoulders. Sarah wetly kissed her way across the Hungarian's cheek to nestle her face into the woman's hair, inhaling the scent she loved so much whilst teasingly kissing her wife's earlobe.

Zafira reached behind herself to unclasp her red bra, freeing her large 38C bell-shaped breasts that were perfectly firm with smallish chestnut-coloured nipples and thick ring of areola, which Sarah's hand moved to caress.

The blonde kissed her way down the side of Zafira's face, lingering on her sensitive neck before tracing over her collarbones then down to her large breasts which she covered with passionate kisses to the gentle moans of the brunette.

"Do you want to tie me up tonight?" Zafira asked in excited anticipation, and Sarah nodded as she continued to kiss around the woman's breasts and hardened little nipples.

"But first we need to deal with these panties!" Sarah suddenly spun the woman around and pushed her forward, so she bent over the bed with her big firm ass raised, the red thong panties disappearing from sight between the two cheeks. Sarah slowly peeled the panties down, enjoying the tantalising reveal of her wife's pussy, wet and delicious between her legs, with her thick outer labia and dark purplish inner labia obscuring her tasty pink vulva. It only took a slight parting of the buttocks to reveal the woman's asshole, a tight wrinkled hole surrounded by a darker ring of skin. Sarah wanted to dive in to taste, not sure which one of her beautiful wife's appetising holes were more tantalising, but restrained herself as she'll have plenty of time for tasting after the woman had been bound.

"Crawl onto the bed then roll over darling." Sarah ordered, with Zafira eager to obey. Meanwhile the blonde rummaged in the chest they kept at the foot of the bed which contained the various straps and ropes of their shared fetish for bondage, selecting three pieces to use tonight.

Zafira had already assumed the position on her back with her knees bent and legs parted and raised, leaving her holes exposed and sluttily inviting.

"Are we doing a frogtie?" Zafira asked.

"Note quite darling, but you're in a good position for how I want you!" Sarah grinned, climbing onto the bed with the three straps she had picked from the box. Before starting, she briefly kissed her wife on the lips which turned into a long intense kiss before she broke away and devoted her attention to tying the woman up. She took up the first leather strap which she buckled around Zafira's toned thigh, which had a smaller strap connected on to it which she fastened around the woman's forearm, so it was bound to her thigh. Sarah used the second leather strap on her wife's other leg, binding it to her other forearm.

The third strap was different than the first two, being long and slightly elastic. This Sarah tied around one of Zafira's ankles then gently pulled up her leg, so her foot was in the air, and looped the long strap through the headboard then tied the other end to her wife's other ankle, shuffling back to admire her handiwork.

Zafira was stuck on her back, her wrists bound to her thighs with her knees pushed up towards her chest, and bent with her lower legs and feet pulled up and held in the air by the longer strap which secured her to the headboard. It was a fairly unrestrictive tie that gave the woman a lot of room to wiggle around in, but not much scope for any real movement like changing the position she was bound in.

"How do I look?" Zafira grinned, squirming a bit to enjoy the helplessness from the bondage.

"Fantastic, especially with your beautiful pussy all exposed for me to do whatever I want with! Hang on, I just want a quick picture..." Sarah hurried to her dressing table to grab her phone, and Zafira smiled for the photo which would be added to the collection Sarah had of her tied in various positions. With the tying up and photo out the way, Sarah could finally taste her wife's pussy which had grown even wetter with the bondage. She briefly tickled the neat thin landing strip of public hair Zafira kept above her otherwise waxed pussy, and lovingly kissed her sensitive inner thighs, then turned her attention to the glistening gem. She started by wetly sucking on the vulva, and alternating this with strong broad licks between the labia, spitting a little on it to further wet the pink hole, before focusing her tongue on the woman's clit. Zafira moaned in pleasure, wiggling in her bondage, and relishing the sensations of pleasure which the leather straps holding up her legs prevented her from resisting even if she wanted to.

"Like fine wine, I'm sure it gets even tastier every time I lick it..." Sarah murmured before returning to worshiping the pussy with her tongue.

"And I always think your tongue can't get any better at it... but feels out of this world every time..." Zafira moaned.

As Sarah continued pussy licking, she reached up to caress her bound wife's breasts, feeling their firmness and rubbing her fingers over the hardened nipples, making Zafira moan even more at the added simulation along with the skilful tongue flicking over her clit.

"Nearly ready to cum darling?" Sarah grinned, her lips wet from pussy juice and spit.

"Yes, almost there... just a bit more..." Zafira groaned in pleasure.

"I want you to cum on my pussy!" Sarah straightened up, with Zafira crying in protest of the tongue leaving her pussy but stuck in the bondage, there was nothing she could do. Sarah pulled down her panties to expose her wet pussy topped by a tidy bush of dark pubic hair, then unclasped her bra so she was fully naked like her wife. Her breasts were smaller than the Hungarian woman's but subtly enhanced with surgery, so they were perfectly shaped and firm.

Sarah climbed on top of the bound brunette, straddling her crotch so their pussies touched in position to trib. The blonde began to slowly rub herself against the woman's pussy, enjoying the feel of it, warm and wet from arousal and licking, sliding against her own vulva. Zafira, desperate for orgasm after being bought so close by her wife's tongue, did all she could from her bound position to return the humping with the two women soon tribbing in rhythm to one another; years of marriage having made them experts in one another's bodies, so they knew exactly how to move together to maximise their pleasure.

"Harder, I'm so close!" Zafira begged, and Sarah laughed but relented, deciding she'll be nice and increase the intensity of the tribbing, rather than tease her tied-up lover especially as her own arousal meant she'll only be teasing herself too. The room was full of the sound of sliding wet pussies, hot panting, and moans of pleasure from both women, but especially Zafira who loudly wailed in ecstasy as she orgasmed; her body shaking in the restraints and her toes curling.

Sarah continued to ride the woman through her orgasm, then when it subsided, climbed off and sprawled onto the bed, breathing heavily from the intense bout of exercise that tribbing is. Zafira, though less active in the tribbing due to the bondage restraints and position on the bottom, was breathing just as heavily due to her intense orgasm, and both ladies were slicked in sweat.

"That was amazing darling..." Zafira sighed in satisfied pleasure, then her eyes widened "Oh you don't think I was too loud! What if Cassidy could hear?"

Sarah chuckled. "Then she would have learnt that her parents have an active sex life, and that you are noisy in bed! I wonder if she knows how lesbians make love..."

"Not that our love making is the most vanilla kind of lesbian sex..." Zafira wiggled in her restraints. "When are you going to let me out of these?"

"After you are less selfish, I haven't had an orgasm yet!"

"Well, it's going to be difficult for me to make you cum tied up!"

"Oh, I think you can..." Sarah pulled herself up and stepped over her restrained wife, turning around to kneel down and lower her pussy to the woman's mouth. Zafira didn't need to be told what to do, and eagerly kissed her wife's wet pink vulva, sucking on the glistening lips that were moist from her own pussy.

"The only thing that makes your pussy even more tasty is when it's glazed with my pussy juices!"

"Less talking and more licking!" Sarah ordered, liking dirty talk but enjoying being dominate in bed even more, and besides, she really did need an orgasm! Zafira obediently returned to eating her wife out, her job to make Sarah orgasm not going to be too strenuous judging by how wet the woman's pussy was.

Sure enough, it didn't take too much sucking on her wife's clit until the woman orgasmed, and Zafira gleefully licked up her delicious pussy juice, always enjoying the tartness in flavour of the blonde's pussy, contrasting to her own which was sweeter and a little salty.

After Sarah had recovered from her climax, she climbed off her wife's face then gently untied her from the restraints. Zafira did some light stretches, then tenderly kissed the blonde, the two women cuddling on the bed for a while, a staple of their after-care routine after intense sex or bondage to relax themselves after the heat of their lovemaking. Sarah then grabbed the bottle of lavender scented lotion off of the bedside table, and applied it to the naked body of Zafira, rubbing it over her tanned arms and legs, as even though the bondage was pretty light, the Hungarian was in her late thirties and would feel a little sore the next day. It wasn't like rubbing lotion over the woman's beautiful body was a chore for Sarah, nor did Zafira begrudge the extra time her wife's hands caressed her.

Both women, despite being sweaty from lovemaking, were too tired to have a shower before bed, so they simply washed their faces in their en suite then turned off the light, cuddling up again under their duvet until they fell asleep.

Meanwhile Cassidy was lying awake in bed, being able to hear the muffled sounds of passion from her adopted parents' room. She guessed they were having lesbian sex, briefly wondering what two women did together in bed before pushing the inappropriate thought about her mothers out her head, and tried to ignore the strange noises, and get to sleep. At least it sounded like the women had a healthy sex life which she supposed was important in a romantic relationship, and benefited her as it fostered a happy household, but she just wished they could be a little more discreet about the noise...