Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 02

Story Info
Cassidy is taken pantie shopping by her adopted mommy.
3k words
4.44
16.4k
12

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the second chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of fauxcest (daughter with adopted parents) with some other fetishes potentially included. Please do not read if such themes offend you, and I'd advise you to start with Chapter 1 first if you haven't read it! It's going to be a bit of a slow burn but hope there is enough sexually suggestive content in each chapter not to disappoint!

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which will be a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks.

Chapter 2

Despite her confused and active thoughts when going to bed, Cassidy had a good night's sleep, probably thanks to her bed being the comfiest she ever slept in, far more comfortable than the kind of beds she had to sleep on in the orphanage. She woke up late so hurried to clean her teeth then go down to breakfast, to find her new mommy, Zafira, waiting for her in the kitchen.

The woman was already dressed, wearing an embroidered lace dress that was a striking red colour, tight on her slim but womanly curvaceous body, and short so her long tan pantyhose-clad legs were exposed. Cassidy felt a little embarrassed in her pyjamas and tousled braided hair, but Zafira jumped up from the breakfast bar she was sat at with a big smile and pulled the girl into a hug, kissing her forehead.

"Good morning bébi! How did my little princess sleep?"

"Great, thank you mommy, my bed is so comfy!" Cassidy smiled sweetly, looking up at the woman so her face wasn't pressed into her cleavage.

"Wonderful, I made you some French toast for breakfast, then we'll go shopping for your new underwear as think we can skip with homeschooling on your first day! Your mom will let us off I'm sure, as long as we're back in time to do our chores, though she's already left for work so won't be able to stop us even if she wanted to!" Zafira laughed.

Cassidy ate her breakfast, savouring the delicious food she never got in the orphanage, then went upstairs to dress but it wasn't until she was looking in her drawers did she realise she had no panties and bras! They had been all thrown into the bin bag yesterday ready to be replaced by today's shopping trip, and the ones she was wearing put into the wash basket. She went to the bathroom but found the wash basket empty so was forced to go back downstairs to ask Zafira, who presumably would tell her where the bin bag was so she could retrieve some underwear for today.

The Hungarian woman listened to Cassidy's issue and playfully chuckled "Oh dear, how silly of us. I'm afraid I put the pair from the wash basket with the rest, and they were all thrown into the garbage can outside this morning, but don't worry, I think you can go without underwear for one day... it'll even be fun!"

Cassidy didn't argue, but went back upstairs. She picked out a yellow knitted top to wear which was a little baggy and would hide her lack of a bra with ease, however her lower half was a problem with only the selection of different coloured tennis skirts to choose from. She picked the sky-blue colour to go with the colour of her top, and examined herself in the mirror, thinking she looked like a cute teen but definitely felt concerned about the shortness of the skirt combined with her lack of panties. Her old panties might be binned, but maybe her jeans hadn't been sent to the thrift store yet (unless Sarah has taken them on the way to work) however Cassidy felt too shy to ask Zafira now she was dressed, as she'd have to explain to the woman her concerns about the shortness of the skirt and she might take it she was being ungrateful for them.

Cassidy experimentally sat on the edge of her bed and looked at herself in the mirror, and to her dismay could catch a upskirt glimpse of her pussy which would be a view shared by anyone who sat opposite her. But there was nothing she could do; she'd just have to be careful to keep her legs shut when sat down, which she didn't expect to be doing much whilst shopping anyway. She heard Zafira call her name, and hurried downstair, not wanting to keep her new mommy waiting.

****

Zafira drove them to a nearby mall, and parked up near the entrance. As they got out the car, Zafira reached out to take Cassidy's hand, and they walked inside together with Cassidy feeling a little embarrassed as she didn't think 18-year-olds normally held their mother's hands in public. However, the teen grew used to it as they didn't seem to be getting any strange glances and found she oddly enjoyed the warmth of holding Zafira's hand. It being a quiet Tuesday morning with most women at work or teenaged girls at school, the shops weren't too busy but still relatively lively with housewives.

The mall was smallish but upmarket with lots of exclusive looking clothes stores, designer furniture stores, and some cafes. Though it was just to buy panties, Cassidy felt excited to be in such a place, not ever really having been to a mall before with the orphanage, where their clothes were either donated to them second hand or brought with pocket money on trips to large cheap clothing outlets.

"The lingerie store is on the top floor bébi. We'll behave and focus on just getting you the underwear we need today otherwise we'll end up spending the entire day here and mom will get home before we do!"

"Yes mommy." Cassidy nodded sweetly. She definitely didn't want to annoy the blonde woman by missing her first day of chores!

They went up an escalator, with Zafira letting go of the teen's hand to fumble for something in her handbag. "Oh dear!" she groaned as a pack of tissues and little tin of Vaseline fell out onto the floor as she rummaged whilst halfway up the escalator.

"I'll get them!" Cassidy, who was on the step behind the woman, said brightly, happy to be helpful. She bent forward to retrieve the objects, and heard a loud gasp behind her which made her look over her shoulder, still bent over forward in the middle of picking up the items.

Several steps behind her were a middle-aged woman, with another younger woman who might have been her younger sister or perhaps adult daughter. Both were looking at Cassidy in disdain, then quickly turned away from the girl when they saw she was looking, whispering to each other. Cassidy couldn't hear the words, but they sounded disapproving.

Confused, the girl retrieved the objects and straightened up, passing them back to the Hungarian woman who smiled a thank you, then almost yelped out loud in horrified mortification as she realised what had happened. When she bent over forward, her short tennis skirt would of rode up, exposing her bare butt, clearly displaying her lack of panties to the two woman on the lower elevation behind her, and even worse was that they probably also saw her naked pussy between her legs. Either they thought she was an indecent teen dressed disgracefully, or perhaps they even thought that Cassidy had purposely flashed them! Whatever the case, Cassidy did not look back around at the women, and was glad to reach the top of the elevator and be briskly led away by Zafira who seemed oblivious of the incident. The teen only hoped she wouldn't bump into the two women again in the lingerie store, and was doubly glad she'd soon be getting some new panties to avoid more accidental exposures like that in the future!

The lingerie store was large, and Cassidy didn't think she ever had seen so much underwear in one place with every variety of bra and pantie in different colours and materials, as well as various other under garments that Cassidy hadn't seen in real life before like babydolls, basques, bodystockings, camisoles, corsets, garter belts, negligee, French knickers, and camiknickers, as well as tights, stockings, pantyhose, and socks. She was glad she had her new mommy to help her as she'd be clueless where to even start in such a jungle of lace, silk, and satin.

Zafira certainly wasn't clueless, passing Cassidy a basket and leading her around the store, and picking out items for her, seemingly having planned out exactly what kinds of underwear she wanted the girl to have. Cassidy felt a little childish having everything picked by her mother, but like her first impression when entering the store, she really wouldn't have had a clue if put in charge of making the selections so probably was just best left holding the basket which her mommy was filling.

First was several sets of soft triangle bras and matching cotton briefs which wasn't too different from her old underwear however with far more cutesy patterns and colours (light blue with fluffy white clouds, pastel pink with red hearts, pink and white gingham, yellow and white stripes, purple with white polka dots, and white with strawberries) but at least they looked comfortable and easy to wear, and Zafira was ecstatic with how 'adorable' the teen would look in them.

Next was added a more sexy but still girlish pink lacey bra with matching thong panties. Cassidy, uncertain, said she had never worn a thong before which seemed to delight Zafira "Oh my gosh, it's my bébi's first thong! These panties shall be extra special then..."

They passed through a lot of the lingerie, with Zafira describing the sexy lace bras, garter belts, and stockings as 'underwear for mommy' which Cassidy blushed at, simultaneously finding herself strangely excited by the thought of her Hungarian mommy dressed in lingerie, a little embarrassed at the indirect suggestion she wasn't 'adult' enough for such underwear, and relieved she wasn't getting any as it all looked fiddly and over-the-top for just wearing under clothes.

"These will go perfectly with your tennis skirts!" Zafira exclaimed, seeing a rack of long cheerleader socks which would go up to just below Cassidy's knees, plus a couple of pairs of extra long over the knee socks which would cover most of the leg until mid-thigh and a couple of ankle socks.

"I think we're almost done sweetie, is there anything else that caught your eye?"

"No mommy, I think you're spoiling me more than enough!" Cassidy smiled, though if she was honest she'd prefer all her old underwear that was binned, though it didn't really matter as would be all hidden by her clothes, so was happy if it pleased the woman.

"Aw, so modest, an adorable little princess like you should be spoiled but I'm glad my bébi has such good manners!"

They went to the tills but on the way Zafira saw a pretty pink babydoll with an open front to reveal the tummy and panties, which she added to the basket alongside two matching pairs of lace panties, so Cassidy 'had other options besides her pyjamas'.

At the till Cassidy politely averted her attention so she didn't see the price though guessed from the price tags she had seen that it wasn't cheap, but Zafira didn't seem bothered by the expense in the slightest, seeming genuinely excited to be buying clothes for her new adopted daughter.

They grabbed a coffee, cheese toasties, and some little cakes from a café, then headed home.

****

"I wish we could spend the afternoon with you trying on all your cute new underwear, but now we have to do the boring old chores..." Zafira sighed when they arrived home.

"Don't worry mommy, I'd love to do some chores to help out, especially after you are being so kind buying me new clothes!" Cassidy smiled sweetly, wanting to look enthusiastic about chores so the woman wouldn't think her lazy or a brat that didn't pull her weight around the house.

Sarah had left a list of chores that she had assigned to Cassidy, which Zafira talked her through, showing her around the house and giving instructions on how to use various cleaning equipment like the vacuum cleaner and sprays. Cassidy was a little taken aback with how much housework there was, with her chores including vacuuming the floors, scrubbing the wooden boards of the stairs, dusting the rooms (excluding her parent's bedroom), wiping surfaces, cleaning the toilet bowl with an old toothbrush (ick but someone had to do it!), washing up the breakfast and lunch things, and generally tidying her room. Though the chore list was longer than she had in the orphanage, Cassidy reasoned that she was 18 after all and living rent free so it was fair she helped with the housework, and after all it meant the house was kept lovely, clean, and tidy. Zafira would do the cooking, laundry, and rest of the housework, and of course Sarah worked all day so just relaxed at home.

When she had shown Cassidy the ropes, Zafira sighed "How dull but all of its important, and glad to have your help in keeping things spick and span! However, I spotted something earlier that I sneakily brought with the rest of your underwear to make chores a little more fun!"

"What's that mommy?" Cassidy asked, no idea what it could be.

Out of the shopping bag, Zafira pulled something and held it up, smiling excitedly. They were black frilly lace panties with white ruffles on the leg holes, and a little white embroidered apron-esque shape stitched to the crotch, topped with a black bow; like one of those French maid outfits but distilled to a pair of panties.

"I thought you could wear these!"

Cassidy couldn't help but gawk, and stutteringly said "Don't you think they'd be a bit funny with my skirt?"

"Yes sweetie, I mean wear just these without any other clothes!"

"Umm, don't you think it's a little, um..." Cassidy mumbled, shocked at the suggestion and not sure how to object.

"As well as being fun, it'll also mean your nice clothes don't get dirty doing choirs and will also help work a little on your confidence as noticed what a shy little girl you were at bath time last night..."

"Okay mommy..." Cassidy consented, remembering that rule one was to always obey mom or mommy. The benefits of being a daughter outweighed having to put up some with eccentric expectations after all, and perhaps her mommy was right and it would improve her confidence? It would at least save the woman doing a bit of extra laundry of clothes dirty from housework, so would be selfish to say no. She mustered one of her sweet smiles that her mommy seemed to love, and took the panties off the woman who clapped her hands together excitedly. "Wonderful, now hurry and get changed so we can start our chores! Time's a ticking!"

Cassidy pulled off her yellow knitted top, and unzipped her sky-blue tennis skirt; knowing that her mommy would expect her to change there and then, rather than going to do it in private, and it wasn't like the maid panties would grant her much 'privacy' anyway. She pulled them on, finding that they fitted on her butt snugly with Zafira being delighted at their fit on her. "They are so cute on you! I knew they'd be simply the best when I saw them!"

****

Cassidy spent the afternoon doing the long list of chores from her mom, dressed in her new 'outfit' if you could even call a pair of panties that. She diligently scrubbed the stairs, working her way up on her hands and knees, naively putting her plump teen butt on excellent display, as she cleaned each step, with Zafira regularly walking past down below in the entrance hall, 'checking' how the teen was getting on. She dusted the furniture, furrowed her brow as she knelt on the bathroom floor to clean the toilet bowl, and vacuumed the rooms. It wasn't until she was wiping over a full-length mirror in the upstairs landing that she got a good look at her appearance in the reflection.

She looked quite a sight with her naïve face wearing a goofy expression of concentration, her brunette hair in two cute braids that lay down across her bare collarbones, and her completely nude upper half with her little upturned breasts in full view. Her lower half consisted of bare legs and feet, with her only item of clothing being of course the frilly maid panties. She couldn't think of a word to describe her overall appearance; well maybe one and that was silly... or 'adorable' as her mommy would undoubtedly say. She wondered what her stern mom would think, and hoped she would get the chores done before the woman returned from work so she could get dressed to avoid being seen in her mortifying cleaning outfit...

****

Cassidy was relieved to be done with her chores and dressed back in her top and skirt (with the addition of her new underwear, choosing the yellow and white striped set). Sarah returned from work, and Zafira served dinner, and at the table excitedly told her wife about the shopping trip, describing all the different items of underwear they had purchased to Sarah's polite feign of interest and Cassidy's embarrassment, though she was relieved her mommy didn't mention the unorthodox new cleaning outfit or how she had worn no underwear to the mall.

They spent the evening together watching TV, then Cassidy was allowed to go upstairs to shower before bed (pleased her mommy wasn't going to bathe her every night) and opted to wear her pyjamas over the new pink babydoll. When she was tucked up in bed, her mommy came in to wish her goodnight, again asking for a kiss from Cassidy before kissing the girl on each cheek, the forehead, and a gentle peck on the lips. "Love you bébi!"

"Love you mommy." Cassidy replied as the woman turned off the light on another strange day in her new home.