All Comments on 'Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 03'

by Becky_Sapphire

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Becky_SapphireBecky_Sapphireover 1 year agoAuthor

I hope people didn't mind the lack of Cassidy in this chapter! Thought as the story was quite slow burn, we'll have a little sexual interlude by taking the opportunity to introduce the sex life of Sarah and Zafira...

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

hi, pity the chapters are so short. it is almost like wham bam thank you mam! longer chapters would allow the storey to move along.

there is a difference between slow burn and smoulder.

Even if the girl had been in an orphanage her peers would have enlightened her to the dangers of predatory adults, even more so than those in families. do you not think.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

I do not mind the lack of Cassidy but this one was a shorter chapter. I was very happy to see the intimacy of Sarah and Zafira.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the Sarah/Zafira D/s erotic interlude as a necessary interlude impacting on Cassidy's future sexual development & what they have planned for her! This very intensive session left me wondering whether Sarah would be the permanent domme or whether her & Zafira would switch roles for their mutual pleasure? The choice of a frog tie also suggests a good knowledge of BDSM ties & techniques that further bears on their designs for Cassidy as a submissive. Could it be that the kinky duo has a secret stash of BDSM gear like an easy-to-assemble aluminum pipe X-frame and a whipping bench stashed somewhere in the house or on their property for use in the disciplining of Cassidy as well as for themselves? What happens if Cassidy discovers them during her cleaning chores?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBecky_Sapphire@Becky_Sapphire
Writer of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe of stories. A world of sapphic smut where teen girls often find themselves dominated by MILFs! These feature a variety of fetishes, relationship dynamics, and taboos. Coming soon: Writing another one shot with a weirdo kink. I'm alway...