Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, I know you wouldn't cause a fuss." Sarah said and flipped up the back of the teen's white tennis skirt so her pantied butt was publicly exposed. She remembered the time when her mommy had taken her pantie shopping at the mall, having already thrown out all of her current underwear so she had no option but to go on the trip 'clamando', recalling how she had bent over on the elevator to pick something up and accidently flashing her bare butt and pussy to the two strangers stood behind her. At least now she had panties, even if they were girly ones patterned with strawberries, on to cover her private parts however she didn't feel like this lessened the embarrassment too much given the mortifying position she was in over the blonde's knee.

"I think five on each cheek would suffice." Sarah said, and brought the palm of her hand down on the girl's left buttock, the panties muffling both the noise and sensation but still fairly stinging. Cassidy mumbled but tried her best to remain quiet, hoping if she could prevent herself from wriggling or moaning then the spanking would be over sooner.

Sarah's hand next came down on Cassidy's right buttock, with the spanking continuing with alternating strikes. It was mild compared to the spanking of the evening before, where she had her panties uncomfortably wedgied up between her ass cheeks so her mom's hand was slapping bare skin, but more humiliating as it was being administered in a public place rather than the privacy of their lounge, with the breeze on her bare thighs a reminder of this. It also had the added emotion of fear that they'd be caught by a stranger, mixed with the strange physical pleasure that spanking seemed to cause her alongside the pain, as well as the thrill she found she always got from being dominated by the stern woman.

The blonde thought that just ten spanks was probably a little lenient, as she slapped the teen's butt for the fifth time, already half way through the punishment but feeling like she had barely gotten started. But, unless Cassidy squirmed or cried out to earn herself a few more, the woman felt she couldn't increase the number without reason and consoled herself that her adoptive daughter's butt wasn't going anywhere, and would be her's to spank whenever she wanted given she had at least some excuse.

"All done..." Sarah said as she slapped the brunette's butt for the tenth time, giving an extra forceful flick of the wrist to make the teen yelp at the stinging impact even through the material of her panties.

"Thank you mom." Cassidy said, remembering that good girls should feel grateful for their discipline.

"Aww, she even thanks you for it too!" A female voice with an Irish accent said that Cassidy didn't recognise. She looked over her shoulder, wide eyed to see a petite woman in her forties with striking red hair and pale skin.

"Yes, she's a good girl and becoming quite a well trained good girl at that..." Sarah said, giving Cassidy's buttock a final little tap with her palm. "Zafira mollycoddles her so I provide a bit of authority to keep things in balance."

"Aww that's good you have found a parenting balance. I know Zafira had wanted a daughter for ages so glad you've finally let her have one! Such a cute one too so I'm sure it was worth the wait! What's her name?" The woman said, and Cassidy blushed, thinking how her mom and the stranger were discussing her like some kind of pet, rather than as a participant in the conversation though with her panties on display and still in position over the blonde's knees, the girl wasn't sure she wanted to chat anyway. It seemed like Sarah knew the woman and there was something oddly familiar about her which Cassidy couldn't place.

"Her name is Cassidy, yeah she is quite the cutie, even got some new braces yesterday. Show Brieanna them darling."

Cassidy flushed but gave the woman a big smile over her shoulder, showing off her braces on both rows of teeth, with the with pink rubber ties on each bracket.

Brieanna chuckled then turned back to Sarah. "I'm running out of ideas on how to deal with my own daughter, she is getting so unruly bunking off school! Maybe I'll take inspiration from how you discipline Cassidy... though think sparks will fly with her if I tried to give her a spanking! Anyway, I'm starving so will leave you two to it!" The redhead said, and went into the café.

Sarah allowed Cassidy to straighten up at last, the girl quickly pulling down her tennis skirt before any other stranger saw her panties, and wondered how long Brieanna had watched the spanking without her realising. Not that it probably made much difference if she only caught the final spank or saw all ten...

"That was one of our neighbours, she lives at No. 33 with her daughter Sinead, a girl your age."

This caused Cassidy to realise why she thought the woman looked familiar as she did have a strong resemblance to her teenaged daughter which Cassidy had met just the day before on the way to the orthodontist. Though she felt mortified at someone seeing her being spanked, she hoped at least the woman did take some inspiration, imaging Sinead, who had poked fun at her, bent over her mother's knee for a spanking that would turn her pale butt a colour closer to her fiery hair. She felt a little wicked thinking such a revengeful thought but found the fantasy of it exciting, thinking that she shouldn't be the only eighteen year old who got spanked for misbehaving especially as Sinead's poor behaviour seemed to far exceed her minor missteps.

They returned to the car, Cassidy sitting down on the seat and feeling relieved to find that the little spanking she had received at least didn't cause sitting on her butt to be painful.

"It's a lovely day so think we shall spend the afternoon in the garden." Sarah said as they drove home. "I think we'll begin with my massage then maybe do some sunbathing by the pool. Perhaps you can even attempt to mix me a cocktail..."

"Sure mom, sounds good." Cassidy agreed, thinking that it hopefully sounded like some good bonding time with her mom, as though lunch had been fun too, it had been a little dampened by the public spanking.

Author's note: If you want to see how Brieanna ended up discipling Sinead, then check out my story 'S.L - The Disciplinarians'!

12