Sara Again - Play Ball!

Story Info
Two lovers have hot outdoor sex.
845 words
4.53
3.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rendezvoused late at night, around the corner from my house, near the entrance to the neighborhood park. It was just about my naughty Angel's birthday, and I had a gift to give her; a beautiful pair of pink lace Victoria's Secrets.

We sat in the backseat of my car for a bit talking and kissing, and getting pretty worked up, when I gave her her present. She clearly loved the pretty lace panties and quickly changed into them for me. She knows I have a thing for sexy panties and that I had to see them on her. More than that, I had every intention of fucking her in them.

At that point we got out of the car and walked over to the park. It was about 1:00AM on a clear, cloudless night. A little bit chilly, but I had brought her one of my sweatshirts to wear. Again, I had every intention of fucking her in it.

I led her to the little league field and over to home plate. Without any urging at all, she dropped to her knees and pulled my stiffening cock out of my sweats. Kneeling right there at home plate, my naughty lover sucked my aching, thick cock under the chill moon light.

It felt so good, of course. It always feels amazing when my sexy lover sucks my cock, but out in the open like that, under the stars, it was an extra rush. I kept an eye looking out for anyone walking by, but luckily no one came. She didn't seem worried either way. She was focused entirely on my cock.

Eventually I decided I wanted to eat her pussy, so I took her by hand and led her out to centerfield, where I laid her down on the grass. Looking around once more and seeing no one in sight at that late hour, I got down between her legs, lifted up her dress, slid her new pink panties to the side, and pressed my lips against hers. My tongue slide inside her.

There's never been another pussy as delicious as Sara's. Not in my experience at any rate. Tonight was no exception either, and eating her like that out in the middle of the baseball field had my cock throbbing exceptionally hard.

Meanwhile she was going crazy rubbing her pussy in my face, morning loudly and telling me how badly her pussy was burning for me and for my stiff naughty cock. I sucked and licked her sensitive clit, while my fingers pinched her hard nipples until she came over and over for me. At least three times my baby came for me.

Making my sweet Angel cum is my favorite thing to do and nothing turns me on more. She looks and sounds as sexy as any woman ever has, and especially so when she's in the midst of orgasmic bliss. She gets me so fucking worked up just by enjoying what I'm doing!

By the time she couldn't take any more of my tongue, I simply couldn't wait any longer myself. I had to be inside her.

I got to my knees and guided my cockhead to her wet pussy and pushed inside. What a sight to behold. My baby on her back, legs spread, her pink secrets still on, wearing my sweatshirt, and under the stars with my cock deep inside her soaking wet pussy... my pussy...

Slowly at first I began to fuck her like that with my thick six inch dick. Neither of us could believe how good it felt. And the rush of doing it outside in a public park amplified the already intense chemistry that exists between us. I loved holding her legs wide apart while looking down at her, my dick sliding easily in and out of her and I fucked her like that for several minutes.

Eventually though, I decided to roll her over. I had to pound her naughty pussy and finish from behind. Once again I pulled the lacy pink fabric to the side and pushed my cock easily inside her cock hungry wet pussy. I was on my knees fucking my lover in the middle of the park... what an amazing rush!

I knew it wasn't going to be easy to last much longer. Her pussy is the tightest, softest pussy I've ever enjoyed. The chemistry between us is the most intense feeling I've ever experienced.

"I'm going to cum baby, I can't last much longer," I cried out. "Please baby, do it." was her reply, "Cum for me! I need it. I need you!!"

That's all I could take. Hearing those words set me off and for what seemed like ages, my cock began to fill her pussy with my hot, sticky load. Her pussy, which was climaxing simultaneously as well, clenched tightly around my dick and milked me of every last drop. I remained inside of her for several minutes, not wanting it to end. It had all been so fucking amazing.

But then with Sara, it's always fucking amazing.