Sara and an old flame

Story Info
Chance meeting at the office for my hot asian wife.
1.1k words
3.54
7.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuation from my earlier story. That might provide more background, but the following story could also be read standalone.

My wife Sara works in one of those shared workspaces where there is a communal kitchen and bookable meeting rooms. Each office though has its own private room. So when she goes into the office there are always different people around.

One day my wife came home and said that she had bumped into an old college friend. My wife and I met about the same time so my memory of her friends back then is a little hazy as it was nearly 20 years ago.

His name was Ken. All I remember was that he had hit on her a few times back then but I was already in the picture so nothing eventuated. He was of mixed Asian heritage but was the typical nice gentlemen type.

I tried to tease her a little about it but she didn't react so I thought nothing more and forgot about it.

A few weeks later, I had been busy at work. Working late and missing out on quality time in the bed. I knew I could let some pressure off on the weekend so didn't think too much of it. Sara rarely initiated so there wasn't any action at all during the week. But by Friday I was primed and ready.

As we settled into bed, Sara said she had something to tell me. She asked if I had noticed the load of washing she started on Wednesday night.

Noticing her playful tone, I played along. 'Well I got some cum on my clothes'.

All sorts of flashing thoughts were running through my head, but I knew this was going to be juicy. My cock had also sprung up like a jack in the box.

'Whose cum was it?'

Sara : 'Well, you remember how I bumped into Ken at work a few weeks back'

'Yea..?' With my voice raising in pitch.

Sara : 'I bumped into him again in the kitchen during lunch on Wednesday. We ate lunch together.

'O...K, slow down. I want to know every detail'

Sara: 'Nothing happened at lunch, we were just chatting away and we shared photos on our phones. He's got a beautiful wife. Only recently married. The weird thing is that she kinda looks like me. I didn't bring it up though'

'I asked him about kids and he mentioned that they've talked about it but it might be a while'

Ken: 'It's hard to find the time to even practice.....jokes!'

They both giggled.

Ken: 'A little out of practice this week cos her Auntie is visiting'

(Side note: Auntie visiting means she has her period)

Sara: 'Practicing by yourself this week then?'

They both giggled again and Ken pouted just to play it up a little more.

Sara: 'And then at 3, he dropped by my office and gave me a boba. He had one too and we just chatted away again. No-one else was in my office and he was just sitting next to me at my desk staring at me while I was sucking away at the boba'

Sara: 'Do I have something on my face?'

Ken: 'ahhh... sorry just zoned out watching you drinking'

Sara: 'What is it! Tell me!'

Ken: 'Nothing'

Sara: 'I know it's something, tell me!'

Ken: 'Well, if you really want to know, I was watching your cheeks.... it just reminded me of something'

Sara: 'Of what?'

Ken looked back to check that the door to Sara's office was closed and then leant forward and whispered 'of my cock being sucked'

Sara: 'Really? I bet you'd love to have me suck it right now wouldn't you?'

Sara leant over and placed her hand on Ken's knee and slowly inched it up his thigh.

Sara: 'Well it's only fair since you were so nice to drop by with a boba'

With that Sara got up and locked the office door. When she turned around Ken was already half naked.

Sara: 'Keep going. I want to see it!'

With that Ken dropped his underwear and let it all out. It was hairier than what she was used to but seeing a full erect clock with pre cum glistening on its swollen head was enough. Sara knelt down in front of Ken, grabbed it with her right hand and gave it one soft kiss.

Sara: 'Is this what you want?'

Ken: 'More!'

Sara opened her mouth and put the tip of his cock inside and gave it one quick suck.

Ken: More!'

She did the same thing again, but this time with more intensity. Ken let out a muted groan and then they locked eyes.

She kept going, keeping the head of his clock in prime sucking zone, whilst also stroking it in perfect rhythm.

Ken was in heaven and after about 2 minutes grabbed Sara's head to stop her.

Ken: 'whoaaa.....I really need to fuck you'

Sara: 'Do you have a condom?'

Ken: 'I'm a married man'

Sara: 'I'm not on the pill'

That made Ken even more excited. The thought of fucking Sara's unprotected pussy got his heart racing.

Ken: 'I'll pull out'

Sara started sucking his cock again. She could feel that her panties were wet but the thought of having another man fuck her raw just kept running through her mind.

Sara: 'You promise?'

Ken nodded. He pulled her up into a standing position and started kissing her neck.

Ken: 'You smell delicious!'

He then got her to kneel onto her chair and positioned behind her. He lifted her skirt up to expose her panties and slowly pulled them down. As it started to unveil her pussy, he could see her juices stretching between her lips and the crotch on her panties.

Ken: 'You are so fucking sexy!'

He then inserted his middle finger and began to finger fuck her slowly from behind. Sara started to pant as his pace increased.

After a few minutes.

Sara: 'I need.....you....to...fuck....me....with your cock......now'

Ken pulled his finger out and positioned his cock at the entry of her pussy. Rubbing his pre cum against her now swollen lips. Teasing her until he could feel the tip of his cock slip inside her.

Sara: 'aahh....'

Ken: 'You're sooo wet'

With his hands holding her waist firmly, he started to pump into her. He could feel her building up to a climax and kept going.

Sara: 'ah.....ah.....ah..ah..ahhhhhh'

He waited for her to regain her composure and started fucking her again.

Ken: 'Fuck yea, your pussy is so slippery now. My turn to cum'

Sara: 'Remember to pull out'

After a few more thrusts, he could feel he was getting close.

Ken: 'Are you sure? I think your pussy wants some cum'

Sara: 'Pull...ah...out!'

Ken: 'Arrgh'

Ken pulled out just in time. Sending cum onto Sara's back and onto her dress.

He reach over to grab some tissues to soak up his cum and then hurriedly got dressed.

When Sara got dressed, he leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek and whispered. 'I'll bring condoms next time. I want you to feel me cum inside you'