Sara and her Scions Ch. 01

Story Info
She decided to call on her daughter unannounced.
3.1k words
4.49
32.7k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a mostly true story I have gathered from another friend of mine in the lifestyle. At times, exact words spoken by the characters could not be remembered verbatim, so I had to paraphrase a bit. Mostly, however, I bring this to you as the unvarnished account I received. Names have been changed to protect the guilty. In that vein, there is some use of the n-word. If this offends you, then you may wish to skip this tale.

*This is my first attempt at putting pen to paper. Constructive criticism appreciated. *

Returning home from dropping her youngest daughter, Alexandra, off in Nashville for her freshman year, Sara Fox couldn't help but feel a little anxiety about what would come next. Her husband Richard, as usual, was too busy to make the 7.5-hour round trip. Although annoyed, Sara could hardly blame her man too much. After all, the living he made as a Memphis-area defense attorney enabled them the chance to send each of their three delightful debutante daughters to private high school and university.

Granted, the oldest, Adeline, had decided to leave after one year and pursue a more bohemian lifestyle in Binghampton, though of course her daddy still paid for it all.

That three-and-a-half-hour solo journey from Nashville to Memphis gave Sara's mind a lot of time to wander. What would her life be like now that it was only her and Richard at home? She thought about those three lovely daughters she and Rich made together in the early years of their relationship.

The oldest, Adeline--or Addie, as they always called her--was very artistic, intelligent, and spirited. She was quick to protest any injustice she saw. Especially since reaching adulthood. She wanted to make right all the world's wrongs. It was certainly one of her best virtues. Sara felt a sense of pride at making her children into the positive members of society they would become, even if Addie did take it a bit too far. The wonderful person on the inside that was her eldest, was perhaps only outstripped by how stunningly beautiful she was on the outside. Addie never lacked for attention from boys (and sometimes girls) anywhere she went.

Now 20, Addie was the first to have left the nest. Sara had her at the early age of 18. This made her feel more like a much younger sister rather than a daughter to her mother at times. Even though she was only a year older than the middle child, Ava, she took the big sister role seriously in childhood, as both Ava and Lexi looked up to her.

Addie was certainly a lovely young woman, and she took much after her mother, who has kept herself in great shape by a mix of eating right, exercising frequently, and a dash of good old-fashioned genetics; despite having given birth three times before her 21st birthday. Like Sara, Addie was quite petite, standing at about 5'3" and weighing in at about 105 pounds if I were to guess right. Sara is only slightly shorter at 5'2" and still only around 115 pounds, even at age 38. It is very likely Addie will always stay fit and trim as well.

Neither woman was particularly top heavy, as Sara occasionally mused how she had matured into a C over the years, but her Addie was still a B. One place they did differ was their hair. While both had dark, almost black hair, Sara kept hers in a Karen do, think Kate from 'John and Kate' infamy, while Addie kept hers halfway down her back, so she could still put it in a variety of styles.

Sara thought about how upset Rich was when their eldest would not continue her education, as she perhaps Rich believed one day Addie would join his law office and carry on the family tradition. In Sara's opinion, his best bet for joining the family business was Ava, even if Addie always had a cause of late.

The girl just did not like sitting still, or reading books, and there was no way she was going to go to school for 7 years to save the world if she could just start doing so today with her daddy's help. Despite his disappointment, Rich never did have a ton of resistance to her charms and before too long, got her a reasonable starter home and a good paying part-time gig as an assistant in his office.

Sara thought on how she wanted a college education for each of her girls, as she never had the chance; getting pregnant to her best friend Michelle's older brother the summer before her senior year, only months after he had returned to town from getting his degree at Nashville. Yep, her glory days ended on the front seat of a black Dodge Ram near a campground just off a dirt road in the woods outside of Memphis, TN. Life would never be the same for Sara Cox.

Not that she could complain too much. She thought Rich quite the catch back then. Good shape, law degree, nice looking, and solid prospects. All in all, as good a match as she was likely ever to find, she remembered thinking. Hell, he was still easy on the eyes despite having a dad belly, a graying head of hair, and being in his mid-40s.

In any case, once she got an engagement ring on her finger days after that positive test, her parents were not at all displeased with her carrying a child and getting married her senior year.

Yes, indeed. She and Rich had made quite a life together. Raising three smart, charming young women in the process. They had their dad's brains and their mom's looks. The best of both worlds. There was much to be proud of, even if she might have to find some new hobbies with all the girls out of the house and Rich seemingly at the office more than ever.

Thinking of the younger Rich that gave her those three angels, her mind wandered to slightly naughtier landscapes. She just could not help herself. "I swear I need it as much as the day I lost my virginity," she admitted to herself as she continued down I-40.

If Rich were here right now, she'd pull over at the next motel and make her old man ravish her like the young stud he used to be. She once believed when the girls were out of the house, her and Rich would get back to those early days of constantly making love to one another. After all, they managed to have 3 girls in their first 2 years of marriage, but now there would be no more little ones crawling between them to sleep because of monsters hiding in dark closets or under shadowy beds in the dead of night. She would finally live out the early adult years she missed having the AAAs.

The only hitch was that the sex and even to some extent the intimacy seemed to fade for Rich and her after Alexandra--or Lexi-- was born. Lexi was the third and final child after Addie and Ava. She sometimes tried to examine what happened first, did the kids grow and get in the way or did he just get too exhausted to keep up? Anyway, Rich was trying to work his way to a partnership at a major defense firm in the city and Sara was busy with 3 toddlers. It would not be right of her to be too selfish with her own needs.

Between chasing those three around and her daily exercise routine, she kept herself in peak condition waiting for the time when husband and wife would once again engage one another in frequent bouts of carnal knowledge. She would cheat occasionally and masturbate when the girls were sleeping and then later when they started to attend school. She had a powerful mind for fantasy! But what she really wanted was her husband's penis throbbing inside of her daily and it just never got back to that.

Sure, they would still make love to one another. Birthdays, holidays, and every weekend or so. Not nearly enough for a woman still approaching her sexual prime. Not remotely passionate enough. Though she still loved him dearly otherwise.

As she got closer to home, she pulled her mind from such thoughts and decided to first stop and pay her daughter Addie a surprise visit. While Rich got to see her most days at work, Sara noticed Addie was coming around the house less and less in recent months.

It should not have bothered her. She was prepared not to see much of Addie when she announced as a high school senior that she would be attending college at a certain prestigious private school in North Carolina. Sara never saw her Richard happier than that day.

But after a year in which, as far as Sara could discern, the only constructive thing Addie had done was get on television a couple times as something her dad called a Cameron Crazy, her eldest announced that she had decided to quit college and come back to Memphis. She did not think she needed to 'waste time' in books to make her mark in this world.

If Sara were being honest, this was not too great a disappointment, as she had hoped mother and daughter would rekindle the great relationship they had before she left home.

As she pulled up in her white Mercedes close to her daughter's house on the residential urban street, she noted an unfamiliar black SUV with tinted windows parked in front of the house. Addie was not one to usually have many friends about, especially since all her old ones were away at school. So, Sara was unsure if the owner of this vehicle was even calling on her daughter, or if they just rudely took up a spot right in front of her porch.

Sara stepped up onto the porch and was about to ring the bell when she thought she heard a scream. She skipped the bell and went straight for the knock. As she wrapped her knuckles on the door for the first time, she realized it was not completely shut, as it opened about 6 inches. She felt a stab of fear at what she might find inside.

When she pushed it open and got inside, she listened to see if she could hear anything. A moment passed before she called out "Addie!" but heard no reply. It was then that she noticed a small pair of blue jeans lying on the steps and she thought she could hear a rhythmic pounding noise upstairs.

Frightened as to what may be happening up there--as Rich had gone against her wishes and got their daughter a home in a less safe neighborhood than she would have preferred--she quickly ran up the steps without so much as a thought for her own safety and as she got to the top, she heard what she thought was a moan coming from down the hall and she froze.

Was that a moan of fear... or... was it... lust? What she heard next disabused her thoughts of thinking her daughter was in danger. Well, at least any present mortal danger.

"Oh. Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Fuck me! Fuck this pussy! Fuck this white pussy with your big nigger cock!!" Sara's jaw hit the floor. Hearing this seriously slowed, but did not stop, her stroll towards her daughter's door at the end of the hall. She noticed it was slightly ajar and she continued to make her way towards the it as demonic filth poured from her once innocent angel's mouth.

"It's yours. Take this tight white cunt! It's all yours Daddy! Take it! Take it and make me your personal whore. Your favorite black cock slut!"

"That's right, hoe, imma take this white pussy and fill it with all my nigga seed!" a deep voice responded to her cries. "You tight as fuck. We gonna change that before long though. Ain't we, slut?"

Sara creeped up to the door and saw a sight she never imagined, even in her wildest fantasies or nightmares. Something she had never even viewed in a pornographic film, on the rare occasion Rich could coerce her to view one. She saw a large, muscular, dark black ass humping up and down on top of her tiny white daughter. At least she thought it was her daughter, based on her voice. Though Sara never heard her voice say such vile words.

"We raised her better than that!" she thought.

Further giving her a reason to hope she was mistaken, the only parts of this woman she could see were two perfect, milky white legs from the knees down, locked tightly at their ankles, just above the coal-black ass pistoning in and out of a heretofore unseen vagina. That and she saw two small, white hands hanging on for dear life around the back of each onyx shoulder blade.

She could not move. Sara was absolutely transfixed by the site of this coupling. She had this fleeting feeling that she should have said... something. But she just couldn't. Even though she knew it had to be her dear daughter under that mountain of a man, she suddenly became aware that she felt flush, and her panties were getting wet. "My God, this is the most erotic thing I have ever seen," she thought to herself. "What is wrong with you, this is probably your daughter," the devil and angel argued on each shoulder.

"Please," the young woman panted, "let me taste my juices from your daddy dick," she heard, suddenly snapping her back to her senses. The man got up off 'Miss Small Sexy Legs' and stood next to her bed, "my God he must be about 6'6," Sara thought to herself and then she saw it...

Her breath caught. That's not possible! As tall as he was, the penis attached to his body was on another level altogether. No, not a penis. Rich has a penis. This was something else. What had the young woman called it? A daddy dick? A nigger cock? Those words she spewed from her filthy mouth earlier suddenly seemed more appropriate to Sara.

Not close enough to venture an accurate guess, but in staring at it, she figured it had to be about 2x longer than and possibly 2-3x as thick as Rich. She never thought Rich to be a slouch himself, well at least till now she hadn't. At around 6 inches on a good day with the girth of a billy club. But then again, she had no idea the good Lord even made them this size.

Right after he got off, she saw the young woman enthusiastically hop off the bed and promptly kneel naked before him. It was indeed none other than her precious Adeline. She had a feral look in her eyes as she attacked that black cock for all she was worth.

She could hear her Addie gagging on this monstrosity before her. Like she was trying to force the entire slab into her throat. Like she was worshipping at the altar of this black Adonis. Somehow, this made Sara even more wet. She started to involuntarily move her right arm under the hem of her knee-length gold skirt and rub her fingers along the outside of her panties. The left hand started to absently knead her left breast outside the low-neck white top, as she stood there completely enveloped by the obscene sight unfolding before her.

After a few minutes of witnessing this spectacle, Sara saw Addie remove the black cock from her mouth with a pop and as she did, she turned her head towards the door.

For the briefest of a second, Sara thought maybe Addie had made eye contact with her. But she couldn't be sure. Either way, she was mortified. Not only was her daughter being a whore to this unknown, mountainous black stud, but she may also have caught her mom pleasuring herself to it.

If she did see her mom however, she certainly did not let on, as she calmly stood up without hesitation, put her elbows on the dresser, bent over, and said "Finish me, Daddy. Shove that bare, black beast in my white pussy and make me plead for that nut!"

Taking the slight break in the action to slightly compose herself and then quietly backing away from the bedroom door, Sara tiptoed down the steps.

As she gently closed the front door and made her way off the porch, Sara (and probably half the neighborhood) could hear Addie from what must have been an open bedroom window cry out "I'm cumming! I'm cumming for you Daddy! Drop that nigger nut in my greedy white hole!"

"Here it is, my little slut! Here dat black baby batter you been beggin' me for!" I heard the black man growl. "Yes! That's it, yes! Thank you, Daddy! Oh, God. Thank you! Oh. Ah. Ohhhh." she cried as I could almost picture tears of joy leaving her eyes. Finally, their voices started to quiet, and only heavy breathing sounds remained.

The silence snapped Sara back to her other surroundings and she continued the walk back to her car and the rest of the journey home, thinking on how nasty and yet erotic the two young lovers looked and sounded with one another.

"My daughter was having sex! No, my daughter was fucking, a big black man with an equally impressive weapon! And she appeared to be in utter bliss while doing so. If Rich had a club, "Daddy" had a baseball bat," Sara mused.

"A baseball bat that belongs in the Hall of Fame! God, my parents would have sent me to a convent had they caught me doing what my Addie just did."

Once home, Sara noticed Rich was nowhere to be found. Again. Instead of being upset, this only made her more wet, as she ran directly to their bedroom to finish what was started in that Binghampton doorway. Only bothering to remove her heels and panties. Sara's fingers ravished that poor pussy as images of the sights she saw and sounds she heard in that room were now seared into her mind. It made for the most intense, powerful orgasm Sara Cox had in probably 19 years. Possibly ever.

"What have my daughter and her dark friend done to me?" she wondered. Soon she'd know.

To be continued...