All Comments on 'Sara and her Scions Ch. 01'

by Walker_Bronson

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey Walker,

I thought this was a very good effort for a first story and it was much better than a lot of IR stories here. Can't wait to read more chapters.

I rated it 5*.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another first-time writer who thinks people want to read yet more racist bullshit about oversized non-existent cocks and white women who want to be dominated and humiliated by black men who supposedly fuck for hours and cum gallons at a time. This was no more than a compilation of cliche and worn-out racial tropes. I had to give this one star because unfortunately there are no negative scores. If garbage like this is what you plan to submit in the future, you'll go nowhere beyond being the latest writer to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome beginning! I can’t wait to read what’s next.

Wisconsinite123Wisconsinite123about 2 years ago

Great first story. Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a black guy; we love those liberal white girls; esp. college educated- they are so p/c and so easy;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you did not put the size of the mother's tits

say they are big

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lies and more racist mythology about nonexistent BBC to try and trick women of other races to fuck black men and their decidedly average dicks.

imageman14imageman14about 2 years ago

Great Job! Awesome story. I can't wait for Sara to get some BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great start, keep it coming... constructive criticism, ignore the trolls. don't feed them. delete them, and keep writing what you imagine and laugh that they read (or pretend to read) your work, then pretend you're a bad person for writing (gasp) FiCtIoNaL (or fictionalized) stories!

RA

ryanlvr7ryanlvr7about 2 years ago

Loved this story. Wish my wife would catch my 22 year old daughter like that. Hopefully he could awaken her sexually in a way I never could.

CharlieDuncanCharlieDuncanabout 2 years ago

Good start; many avenues to pursue. Mom is gonna get her some BBC; "dad" is already cheating on her; Addie blackmails mom, who she saw in the doorway; the daughter who moves back to home, brings her "fiends' with her, and they do mom ... together -- lots of possibility here.

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031about 2 years ago

Clubs can make you say crazy stuff, walk funny, make that pussy tickle your legs ect. LOL

JonConningtonJonConningtonabout 2 years ago

Great start! Really hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SO far very hot. Cant wait for part 2

Walker_BronsonWalker_Bronsonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the positive feedback. As for those who speak of tropes and such: you are certainly entitled to your opinions; though I do find it curious that you bother to read and comment, especially as I was pretty up front about what was to be expected in my short preface.

As to the curious poster below, I did mention Sara's breast size in the same paragraph as her daughters, I believe. But to save you time, they are Cs. This is a family of shorter, more petite women. There are no DD's in this brood.

I am working on the second chapter right now. It looks like it will be longer in length than the first. I am trying to get the story told without bogging it down to much in the "boring parts." But those parts inform the action, so I feel it needs to be given its just due. So it is a balancing act.

My intent was to drop you in somewhere before the true start of events, so that you might get a little of the shock Sara felt when she found out about Addie. The next chapter will not be a linear continuation of chapter one. Though we will come to know what follows chapter one in future chapters.

I hope to publish at about a once a month frequency, at least over the next few months. As I map it out, I would say there should be a minimum of 5 chapters, though this may turn into more or perhaps there will be a new story to move into new areas with related persons. That I cannot yet say.

In any case, thank you for your kind words for the most part. This has definitely encouraged me to keep publishing. The first chapter was a bit of a test, as I could not know how people would take it and I likely would have saved us all a lot of time if it had a low rating and few likes.

I look forward to sharing more about the Fox family in the coming months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will the other daughters be included in the story? Really great start btw. Loved the emotions Sara felt.

WatpWatpalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant start can’t wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loved it got to wait now for daddy's big dick to fuck mom & daughter side by side

go get them daddy

WatpWatpalmost 2 years ago

Any chance of ch2

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf80906over 1 year ago

This was truly a enjoyable story, Fresh and Hot. I do hope there will be a Chapter 2 as Mom needs to follow her daughters needs and desires for Black lovers. Mom needs to be happy to dont you think?

WatpWatpover 1 year ago

Why no chapter 2 this had great potential

Walker_BronsonWalker_Bronsonover 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah, sorry it has taken so long. Life gets in the way. On the plus side chapter 2 is almost done and has a lot more action than chapter 1. But yeah, I think I got overly ambitious with the timing. Actually wrote another chapter 2 but hated it and ripped it up, metaphorically. But the one I have now I am much more pleased with. I am still finishing the last scene. Then some edits and it'll be ready to post. I appreciate all the comments and I do plan to tell this whole story, even if it takes me a couple years,

Walker_BronsonWalker_Bronson10 months agoAuthor

sorry it has taken forever. my day job and health have been in the way. but chapter 2 has finally been submitted, and hopefully should be published soon

Walker_BronsonWalker_Bronson10 months agoAuthor

Sorry anyone who was waiting but I either have to rewrite chapter for reasons that do not make a ton of sense to me and if I do, it would not even be the same story, so I am not sure I can continue the series here. Even though I think it is just the beginning of the chapter that I was told was the problem, I think to do anything else would likely be disingenuous. Appreciated all the comments and upvotes though. I was looking forward to some more feedback. Perhaps I will change up the story, but I have no intention of doing it right now. Be well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous