Sara, Professional

Story Info
A sexy Korean girl gave me a great massage...and a lot more.
1.4k words
4.43
14.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She called herself Sara.

I knew it wasn't her real name. They never use their real names. But it didn't matter. All that mattered was that she was an incredibly sexy Korean girl who, in just a few minutes, was going to have her hands all over my naked body.

I had come into the spa with some trepidation because you never know what to expect in places like this. Plus, I was in an unfamiliar town on business. An old Asian woman answered the door and I thought, please don't let her be the massage girl. She asked me to wait about five minutes. I sat on the couch, scanning a magazine, realizing that I'd forgotten my reading glasses. But that was all right. I wouldn't need them. After a few minutes, the old woman beckoned me to follow her to the bottom of a stairway. I did, and when I looked up the stairs, about halfway up, there she stood.

She was petite and perfectly proportioned. A lovely, welcoming smile, large round breasts seemingly ready to burst out of her coral-colored lingerie, and phenomenal bare legs. As I followed her up the stairs, I could feel my cock stiffening just watching her walk ahead of me. This was going to be fun.

The room was dimly-lit, as they usually are. I gave her the standard house fee, and she asked if I needed a shower. I declined. I wanted to get right to it. (Though in retrospect, maybe we could have had some fun in there...) She commented on my blue eyes (my best feature, they were once referred to as "piercing" by an escort I spent some time with.) She left the room with the money, I undressed and laid face down on the massage table.

I watched her as she returned to the room. Wow, just...wow. The more I looked at her, the more I wanted her. I told her how great she looked and how much I was looking forward to the next hour. She accepted my compliment and went to work. She started with the shoulders. I asked her name and gave her mine. A little small talk. She was from Korea, had lived in the US for 10 years, lived in Queens NY but came down here to the Philadelphia area for work. Then she climbed on top of me, straddling me across my upper thighs and began massaging my lower back, touching a little on my ass. I felt her smooth, sexy legs pressed against me and grew harder.

She asked if I'd been to a place like this back in Boston. I answered yes, but the girls were mostly Chinese.

"Just massage, though," she said in her accented but adept English.

"Other things, too," I said.

"Oh..."

It was time to start the negotiation. "Can I get other things here, too?" I asked.

"What you like to do with me?"

Ok. Do I hint? Do I get explicit? I decided to just go for it.

"How much for a blowjob?" It was my first thought. My go-to.

"You tell me."

"Fifty dollars."

"Chinese girls work cheap," she said with a little laugh.

I sat up on the table. "One hundred."

"One hundred. For..." She mimed a blowjob with her mouth and fist.

I looked once again at this phenomenal creature in front of me. If she gave me a blowjob, she could keep the lingerie on. I wanted to see her naked.

"No," I said. "I want to fuck you."

"You want to fuck me? How much?"

"One fifty."

She smiled.

"Ok."

I walked, naked, with my cock standing straight out, across the room, got the money from my wallet and handed it to her. She took it with one hand and with the other started stroking me. She chuckled and said, "Mmmm. You're ready."

"Yes, I am."

"I'll be right back," she said, and left the room.

She returned in an interminable minute and came to me, dropping her top to reveal a perfect pair of round, light brown tits with dark nipples poking straight out like two delicious morsels. Looked like she was ready too. I leaned down and took one of the nipples in my mouth as she heaved a sigh and started gently stroking my erection. I tried to kiss her and she let my lips land on hers, but no further. Ok. No kissing, that's actually pretty standard. I could live with that.

"Me lie down or you lie down?" she asked.

"You lie down. I want to taste you first."

She obliged and lay down on the massage table, first sliding off her panties. I spread open those legs that had so aroused me when I first saw her on the stairs. I kissed the inside of her thighs, working my way up.

Her pussy was absolute perfection. I put my lips and tongue to it and started circling around to find the clit. It wasn't difficult. Her clit was standing out, ready to be sucked. I obliged gladly and with enthusiasm. It had been a long time since I'd tasted pussy and this was one of the best I'd ever had. After several minutes, I switched it up, using my fingers to stroke her clit while my tongue explored the rest. I thrust it in and out of her pussy for a while. I wondered if she'd like me to tongue her asshole. As I moved toward it, I got my answer. She pulled her legs up closer to give me a clear shot. She wanted me to do it as much as I wanted to do it. I flicked her asshole while rubbing her clit. I even put the tip of my tongue in a little and she moaned.

"I'm ready," she said.

"You on top," I said.

She slid off and pulled a condom from under the massage table pad, unwrapped it in a single move and slipped it on. Next thing I knew she was crouching in front of me with my covered cock in her mouth. I wished that I could have felt her sweet lips on me, but her skills made me soon get lost in the moment anyway. She licked up and down the shaft and I watched her, our eyes meeting briefly.I asked her to touch my asshole while she sucked and she obliged. It was rapture. For a moment I thought I might blow my load before getting the chance to be inside her. She must have sensed how close I was, because she stopped and got up, taking my hand and helping me onto the table.

I laid down and watched her climb on top of me. She slid my hard cock easily into her moist pussy and began sliding herself up and down on it. At first I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling. But then I decided, no...I wanted to see her. I wanted to watch this expert in the art of lovemaking. I looked up at her pretty Asian features, her full and welcoming breasts bobbing in front of my face, and my lust grew even stronger. She moved above me, eyes closed in ecstasy. Yes, she was a professional and it was probably all an act, but she was very good and I was relishing her performance. It may not have been real, but she had a way of making it feel like it was. Like I was some great lover, and I chose to embrace that fantasy. She was certainly the best I'd had in as long as I could remember.

I took the candy-hard nipple of her left tit into my mouth and sucked while my left hand fondled her right nipple. Her breathing was heavy and mine matched hers breath for breath. I moved my hips in time with her thrusts and soon felt my orgasm welling up from my ass to my balls. As my body began to shake in the throes, she pushed down and I pushed up, causing my full member to slide even deeper into her wet hotness and I couldn't hold back any longer. My cum shot into the condom with such an intensity that I thought it might burst inside her. When I stopped pulsing, she relaxed on top of me, in my embrace, chest-to-chest, both of us panting, sweating.

She lifted herself off of me, slid off the condom and put her lingerie back on. I lay on the table, grinning and unable to move. She left the room briefly and came back with warm towels. Sara proceeded to clean me up, remarking with a smile on the fact that my cock was still standing at attention.

A week later, I swear it still is.