Sarah Airport Adventure

Story Info
A Wireless buttplug and the perils of Bluetooth.
1.2k words
4.43
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gortmundy
Gortmundy
775 Followers

This story was inspired by SassySpitfire, who kindly took the time to assist with inspiration, input and ideas.

Many thanks Sassy.

I wrote this ages ago, but I was trolling through the fragments of some of the stuff I had written and I thought it was kinda fun. Far too short, and I've always meant to fire in a second chapter. Maybe one day.

...

Sarah St. James muttered a low curse as she staggered against the handrail of the slowly moving escalator with an involuntary gasp. The young man in front of her either sensed her movement or heard the quiet moan that escaped her lips and looked round to regard her curiously for a moment.

Looking back at him she forced herself to return his smile with one of her own as if nothing was amiss and she wasn't, in fact, trying desperately not to squirm at the sensations that were now coursing through her. He held her gaze for a few moments, taking in her somewhat ruffled appearance, flushed complexion and slightly glazed expression before giving her a knowing grin and turning away again. She saw him whisper something she couldn't quite catch to the attractive young woman beside him who glanced back at Sarah and giggled.

"Smug bastards", she thought, though in truth the guy was kinda cute, and the little brunette he was with wasn't too bad either.

Sarah was a curvaceous blonde in her early thirties, at 5'7'' she was of above-average height, and she tried to keep herself in shape as best she could, though her work schedule made that increasingly difficult of late. With her trim, well-rounded figure and firm 36D breasts she knew she could turn heads and normally she enjoyed doing just that. Normally she kept her naturally blonde hair styled in an attractive French pleat when travelling but today it hung loose and fell about her face and shoulders in a wild, unkempt mane.

She had attended a corporate function last night and afterwards things had gotten completely out of hand. With the copious champagne she had drunk, as well as the... other activities she had indulged in during the evening she had ended up sleeping far later than normal, and despite rushing about like a demented madwoman she was in real danger of missing her flight.

Not having time to change, eat breakfast, or do just about anything she normally did, she was still wearing the little black number she had worn last night, thought it was slightly crumpled from when she had hurriedly stripped it off and tossed it on the hotel room floor before jumping in the sack for a night of passionate lovemaking with the assistant director.

She had met, and fucked, Tomas before and despite this morning's total screw-up, she couldn't bring herself to complain. He was damned good in bed after all, "Or on the floor, across the couch, in the shower, and at least once (or was it twice) outside on the porch of the hotel room, oh, and once on the coffee table. Come to think on it she was probably going to be billed for breaking that."

Tomas had given her a serious pounding, fucking her repeatedly well into the night and being no wallflower, she had given just as good as she got, ripping his shirt clean off his back in her haste to get at him. It had been a pretty good night all in all, no romance, just hard, sometimes even rough, sex, and by the time they had sated themselves she had flopped onto the bed exhausted and well satisfied. But at some point during their wild session, he had convinced her to insert that, never to be sufficiently damned, butt plug. Now she had no problem with such things normally and usually was more than happy to try out and experiment with any number of sex toys but this bloody thing was one of those newish wireless-controlled vibrating ones.

It had really been great fun to use, and it had brought her to at least one shuddering orgasm last night but in the rush this morning she hadn't had the chance to take it out. And now that bastard was using the wireless function to torment the shit out of her with it while he chatted amiably about it to her in the earpiece of her phone.

She had just spent the last half-hour trying not to fucking scream as she squirmed like a complete slut in the back seat of the taxi while the driver looked on wondering if she was having a stroke or something. Her pussy was absolutely soaking, and the back of the cab smelled like a whorehouse by the time she reached the airport. And all the time Tomas is chuckling in her ear going, "Hey, I wonder what this button does."

Now he had taken to periodically using it to stimulate her while he described, in wonderful detail, all the things he had done or was going to do to her. But every time she got close to orgasm, he would ease off. By now she was so horny it was all she could do not to get back in the cab, go straight back to the hotel and fuck the smug bastard over the breakfast buffet table in the middle of the hotel restaurant!

Even now the fucking thing had started up again, vibrating and pulsing gently, causing her to whimper and grip the railing so tightly her knuckles turned white, as he whispered in her ear, "Last night was marvellous as always, my dear. I was thinking on the highlights, wondering what you enjoyed the most. Was it when I slid my cock into you while you leaned over the porch railings and screamed or was it when you were on your back on the couch, and I had my tongue inside you? You have such a fantastic pussy, my dear, warm, wet and tight. It has a marvellous aroma when you get excited, and the taste is delectable."

As he spoke the pulsing vibrations increased in tempo causing her to moan and her knees almost crumpled beneath her. The young brunette in front of her looked back again and chuckled at her obvious state of arousal and Sarah bit down on one of her knuckles to hold in a scream. A tremendous heat had engulfed her, and a sheen of sweat coated her body. Small drops of perspiration formed on her brow and trickled down her face as she struggled to remain in control.

She almost howled when the evil bastard eased back again just before she came.

Meanwhile Tomas continued, "You certainly seemed to enjoy it when I ran my tongue along the outside of your pussy, though you enjoyed it even more I think when it penetrated you and I could lick along the fold of your labia. Oh, and when I teased your clitoris! Oh my! Your reaction was truly wondrous! Quite spectacular I assure you. In fact, the cameras in my room recorded it rather well and I'm looking forward to watching it with you. Don't worry, I probably won't share it with anyone you know. It's just for us, yes?"

He laughed, "Well, us and whoever I invite to join us that is."

Gortmundy
Gortmundy
775 Followers