Sarah and Jules Pt. 04

Story Info
Sarah and Jules connect w/ lactating war amputee.
3.6k words
4.79
3.9k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love this woman!

I met Sarah up in the Sierra a little while back on a ski vacation. We hit it off tremendously right on the first day ended up in bed most of the weekend. And the course of that weekend snowstorm which dropped about 5 feet of snow we also met another couple and two young men and incorporated all six of us into a giant lovefest in the lodge.

Sarah is an amputee war veteran of the first Iraq war. She lost the lower part of her left leg in an IED explosion and wears a prosthetic lower leg.

She has vibrant red hair and freckles, everywhere and the toothy smile that lights up the room

We were inseparable after we got back to the Valley. We slept at each other's homes back-and-forth taking care of pets and watering plants.

We were in bed making love, I can't describe to you the feeling I have. When I'm inside her... my cock deep in her and I'm cumming inside her, it's like I want to be part of her.

I want to be deeper in her. I wish my cock was 14 inches long so I could be deep in her womb. I want our bodies to slowly morph and blend into one humanoid form.

I want more as I kiss her and make love to her and hold her in my arms and suck every square inch of her and suck on her huge fat nipples! Our souls and our hearts touch. My cock spurting in her is not enough!

Sarah catches her breath, while her eyes well up with tears of joy.

"Jules, you know before I met you up on the ski trip, I have not been intimate with anybody for over 15 years and in the course of that weekend, you have open me up sexually. You have searched through my soul and found all the sexuality that I had hidden deep in me. "

"I never thought in a million years I would enjoy being with another woman. Sharing her, tasting her. My experience with Teresa was earth shattering "

"I love you so much for opening me up to this new lifestyle, and I have something I wanna discuss with you"

She mentioned to me that in her dealings with wounded veterans and veteran amputees, so many men and women have been without sex for years, sometimes decades, and that she thought that her and I, being somewhat self-taught sexual surrogates, would be able to help bring "relief" to some of these veterans.

She suggested a program where her and I would take a veteran to our home or to their home and basically teach them how to love again.

Teresa enjoyed her new bisexual lifestyle after having her first experience with Teresa, and me being already bi, she thought that we would be able to share a lot of this and give a lot of happiness and joy to these wounded veterans.

So we started slowly formulating a plan and we had our first veteran already lined up.

Sarah bumped into Maria while she was pushing her 18 month in a stroller and is pregnant with a second baby. They instantly were attracted to each other and befriended each other and both being amputees also had a common bond.

They shared their war stories about how they lost their legs, and Sarah mentioned that she was involved in working with Veterans who have had amputation war injuries.

Maria married young, had the first baby, and then got deployed to Afghanistan as a medic.

She also mentioned that she was involved with the LaLeche league, a group of women who are pregnant or lactating and donate breast milk to mothers who have a problem making breast milk and had a close bond with several women in that group.

Her 18 month old can't drink enough milk to relieve the pressure in her breasts, so LaLeche League comes in very handy for relief.

She and many of the other lactating mothers get together to pump milk and have a female bond giggling and laughing and squirting each other and having a grand old time, and at the same time doing a very noble cause producing milk for infants that do not have any.

While she was deployed overseas her husband had to take care of the baby and they lived on her military salary while she was in the service, until she had the IED explosion that took off the bottom part of her right leg.

She was in her late 20s. Maria settled back into civilian life with her prosthetic leg and drew disability from the VA.

She got pregnant again just before her husband joined the merchant marines with a high paying job, but unfortunately was gone 3 to 4 months at a time. She's now alone with a 18 month old baby who is still on the nipple, and pregnant 8 months with a second child, and very horny.

Sarah suggested that tomorrow we go over and help her with a few things around her house.

Next day we knocked on Maria's door and she opened up and greeted us with a giant belly and a giant big smile and said to Sarah "Hello ju beautiful hot redhead come here... give me a kiss.." and she kissed Sarah lightly on the lips.

I thought " hmmmmmm?"

" Ju look beautiful and ju look like you are in love, and ju senior, must be her

love, Julio? It's so nice to meet you. I am hear only good things about ju! I love your big bushy beard... ju remind me of Santa!"

She invited us into her living room where there was much adorned Mexican art on the walls. Statue of the Virgin Mary and various other Hispanic arts.

Her 18 month old boy was in a play crib in the living room rattling around and babbling. The home was very neatly organized and clean and had a loving lived in feel.

She excused herself for a moment to attend to her son.

Sarah leaned over and kind of whispered in my ear, "Jules, you know ever since I was with Teresa in that snowstorm and I had such a good time, I realize that I really do love being with women. "

"One day I bumped into Maria on her daily walk and she seemed very melancholy weepy. No doubt her pregnancy hormones were creating havoc with her emotions."

"That evening, I came over to Maria's house to comfort her about her husband being gone all the time and her breasts were hurting from the milk building up."

She hugged me while she was crying, and one thing led to another and then we started kissing and sucking each other's tongues, and then she told me her hormones are crazy, and if I would help relieve pressure in her breasts and suck the milk out of her breasts. It occurred to me right there 'Oh my God, she seducing me' "

"One thing led to another, and we ended up making love. Jules she also confessed to me that this is not the first time she had been with a woman. The sneaky little thing told me that her and a couple of her LaLeche girlfriends have had a few bi girl explorations while their men were away, and so she felt very comfortable seducing me and of course feeling that warm milk in my mouth was so hot I immediately wanted to eat her up!"

I love the fact that my red haired temptress was starting to become dominant and turning into a dominant shewolf bitch!

"I told Maria about our weekend in the mountains and she said that she would like to experience some of that with you and I"

Maria re entered the room. She nodded that the 18 mo old was sleeping.

Maria nodded to Sarah, and then looked at me, and just planted a beautiful gentle kiss on her! Sarah grabs Maria's head and lovingly sucked her tongue and kissed her back. We all got on the king size bed and basically all hell broke loose.

Maria started taking her top off and her nursing bra and her giant breast popped out her huge nipples lactating, leaking milk.

Sarah dropped all her clothes, dropped her prosthetic, unstrap Maria's prosthetic leg, and both of them got on the bed rolling around and start sucking and kissing on each other.

I was immediately hard. There's just nothing like two hot women making out and kissing and sucking each other. I dropped all my clothes and me and my hard-on got on the bed trying to find an opening.

Sarah directed the play. "Jules go down between her legs and suck on her. I'm gonna be working on her nipples!" I giggled " Yes Ma'am!"

Maria's hormones were so out of whack because of the pregnancy, she was almost in a frenzy with passion.

She was oozing pre-cum and all kinds of gooey liquid out of her pussy. She had beautiful light brown pussy hair. So close to giving birth made her super horny and she had no husband to help relieve her, so the timing was right. Sarah and I came to her rescue to bring her as many orgasms as possible.

I spread her pussy lips and drove my tongue deep in scooping the gooey with the end of my tongue forward. Her Clit stuck out like a pencil eraser.

I gently pursed my lips around her Clit and gently sucked up and down on button.

She grabbed my hair and flinched as I found her little button and worked it and then slid my tongue all the way down her slit to the bottom near her asshole, came out, touched her asshole with the tip of my tongue a little bit and then put my tongue back in your pussy and slowly slid it up scooping the goo and swallowing it.

Sarah was sucking on Maria's left tit then over to the right, filling her belly with Maria's milk. She squeezed one breast like a giant ice cream cone and milk just squirted out like a geyser into her mouth.

Maria grabbed her other tit and squirted milk all over Sarahs face giggling as the tit milk ran from her forhead all the way down her face. Sarah was gorging on Maria's milk.

Sarah held back a large mouthful of milk and then came up to Maria's mouth giggling, and French kissed her.

Maria's loins started to spasm with the beginnings of her orgasm.

She gurgled as milk spilled from the side of her mouth "Madre de Dios, I'm cumming Mr. Julio make me cum... I cumming hard ...oh very good ...I love Mr. Julio cumming! I cumming hard!"

Maria's hips started to spasm as she went through her first orgasm. I sucked up the juices from her pussy as she poured her cum into my mouth and Sarah was kissing Maria's lips, squeezing her volcanic tits as the milk squirted 6 inches in the air! God, that was beautiful!

Maria came down off her orgasm and said in her broken 'Spanglish' to Sarah "Sarah you lie here... I want taste you... Julio you fuck me hard from behind you give me your cock!"

It was a beautiful scene of polyamory. Sarah spread her red pussy hair and her lips as Maria dove in to taste her pussy.

Sarah pulled on her nipples as I mounted Maria doggy style from behind, sliding my cock into her sweltering pussy. I started fucking her hard and she's moaning and groaning while she's tasting Sarah's pussy and the three of us commenced to hot monkey fuck!

I'm slapping hard into Maria's ass and Maria's milk swollen tits are swaying back-and-forth and dripping milk, soaking the bed as she had her mouth latched onto Sarah's pussy sucking the juices from the red haired crevasse.

Maria started moaning again while she was trying to bring Sarah to orgasm she started cumming again "Madre de Dios I'm cumming Julio I'm cumming I'm cumming!"

After Maria's pussy stopped spasming from her second orgasm, I pulled my hard cock out and inserted it the tip right on Maria's asshole and I slowly started pushing to Maria's ass.

I didn't have a problem getting her pregnant because I was already snipped and she was already 8 months pregnant. I had not cum yet and I figured if I'm gonna blow my load I wanna blow it inside her ass.

Maria moaned again as she's eating out Sarah. I slowly inch by inch slit my cock into Maria's ass and it started to hard fuck her and Maria was an absolute ecstasy she was leaking milk, pouring a steady slow stream out of her breasts while she was being hammered from behind and sucking on Sarah's pussy.

Sarah was starting to moan getting ready for her first orgasm and then Sarah started to cum. "Oh God Maria.... Yes ...... yes .... Work my little button... YES.... RIGHT THERE!!!!!!"

She grabbed Marie's head and pulled tight to her pussy as Maria worked her tongue up and down fast and sucked on Sarah's Clit.

" I'm CUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGGGG! "

As soon as Sarah screamed her orgasm, I started pumping my cum into Maria's ass. Squirt... Squirt... Squirt... Squirt... Squirt...Squirt...Squirt! Seven huge ropes of cum!

"Oh mine Got Julio ... I feel you cumming in my ass... oh Got... it's so hot I feel you cumming... si!"

I finished cumming in her ass, and then pulled her over to the right side, my cock still in her, as I finished one last orgasm squirt.

Sarah inched down to Maria's face and start kissing her all over.

We eventually got Maria on her back again and Sarah just continue kissing her and squeezing her milk filled tits sucking on the nipples drinking the milk and we three were in carnal nirvana!

Since I was in Maria's ass, I got off the bed and went over to the sink wash my cock off and make sure it was clean and then dried it off and then got back on the bed.

I told Sarah and Maria to change places and Sarah got on her back and I lifted her legs up over my shoulders and I got my already stiff cock ready lined up with her pussy and I slid my cock in her and started to slowly fuck my beautiful red headed lover.

I told Maria ", I want you to lift your leg over and put your pussy over Sarah's mouth and let her suck your pussy while I'm fucking her. "

Maria faced me and her big pregnant belly stuck out. There's no more beautiful thing than a beautiful pregnant woman with a giant belly, huge lactating tits with huge leaking nipples, ready to give life!

I got a chance to suck on her tits and help relieve the milk pressure in her breasts and swallow the milk while I was fucking Sarah who was sucking Maria.

We were moaning and groaning and tasting, sharing the milk, and the sweat, and the cum.

Sarah latched on to Maria's pussy hard and was working her Clit and her pussy and Marie was ready to cum yet another time. She started mumbling, and slurping trying to tell me that she was ready to cum.

Maria continued to ride her pussy up and down on Sarah's tongue almost smothering her and she's about ready to cum herself.

I could feel her pussy muscle starting to spasm and she started cumming and I immediately started squirting into her again squirt ...squirt... squirt... squirt... squirt... squirt... pumping my cum into Sarah's pussy.

We were exhausted, panting and trying to catch our breath, 'unmounted' after everybody's orgasm.

The girls giggled and kissing each other and Sarah continuing to suck more milk out of her Maria's tits.

Maria excused herself and she said "Let me go check on Junior and make sure he's still sleeping, " and Maria grabbed her crutches, so she did not have to strap on her prosthetic leg, and hopped quietly into the living room to check on the baby crib.

She came back and nodded up and down. "He is out like a light no problem. Let us continue!"

She leaned the crutches against the wall and hopped back on the bed.

Maria wanted more! Something about those pregnancy hormones and being so horny. She was insatiable!

For our last entanglement, Sarah whispered in my ear "Jules, I want you in my ass. Put my leg and my stump over your shoulders and fuck me! "

"I want to suck on Maria's tits! She can feed me and play with my pussy."

"Maria, I want to suck on your tits. I love your milk, but I wanna make sure you have enough to feed Junior so if it's OK...Jules is gonna fuck my ass and I want you to breast-feed me and play with my pussy with your fingers while he's fucking me in the ass OK?"

"Jes my love ... les go!" Maria responded with her little Hispanic accent.

I slip my cock in the Sarah's pussy which was steaming wet already, got my cock lubed up, and then I pulled out and got her leg and her stump over my shoulder position myself with my cock at her asshole opening.

I gently pushed in slowly, slowly,... One slow push all the way to the end she moaned "Oh God yes Jules...oh God, I love it! Keep going"

Her ass was just as hot and as warm as her pussy. I just love fucking Sarah's ass. I started picking up speed and really pistoning in her.

Sarah was groaning, gripping fistfuls of bedsheet while Maria was breast-feeding her... milk pouring out of her tits and Sarah feverishly gurgling and sucking down the milk as fast as it came out.

Maria reach down with her right hand to Sarah's pussy and start fingering it.

Sarah reached up blindly feeling for Maria's pussy and stuck two fingers and it started jackhammering Maria's pussy while feeding on her tits and Maria was playing with Sarah's pussy and I was about ready to lose it.

I started cumming into Sarah's ass!

Spurt... Spurt... Spurt... Spurt... Spurt...I held my cock deep in her ass until the last spasm of cum squirted out of my cock, and then I gently withdrew from her.

Sarah pushed her sphincter muscle and very slowly cum started oozing out... a giant white 'snowball' of my cum flowed out her ass, like volcanic lava, down onto the bed sheet.

The girls started screaming their orgasms.

Sarah muffling and mumbling with a tit in her mouth ..." I'm cumming ...I'm cumming ..." and Maria yelling at me " I cum, Julio, your woman make me cum your woman make me cum!"

We all finished our throes of orgasm, relaxed on the big bed huffing and puffing catching our breath's and basking in the afterglow of the most incredible sex.

Maria and her big belly and her full tits were such a treat.

Sarah was beaming from ear to ear as she has had a second woman to make love to, since our tryst up in the mountains. I continue to explore my sexual prowess.

I'm rather proud of myself at my age I can continue to cum as many times as I do.

Maria went out to the living room again to check on the little person in the crib and the little person just woke up, so the timing was perfect.

We cleaned ourselves off and Maria had to feed the baby so we can all hugged and kissed our goodbyes and talked about a future couplings and stress relief for Maria as her husband was away at sea.

Sarah and I exited and went back to Sarah's house down the street. She had a nice little Jacuzzi in the back porch so we got in there and soaked, cuddled,kissed, and talked about our sexual passions with Maria and our adventures up in the mountains and what was the come in the future.

Sarah was blossoming open like a beautiful tropical orchid from a person who I had no sex for 15+ years to a woman who has found her sexuality both men and women. She has become a sexual Tigress!

it funny that she told me she got seduced by Maria with the old "Can you relieve pressure in my breast by sucking on my nipples" ploy. She walked right into that trap!

While sitting in a hot tub said to me "Jules, I love you so much. I don't have the words to describe how much I love you and how much I love making love to you and the things you've introduced to me sexually and the things we've shared with other people. "

"You are the master, and I will always be subservient to you in your wishes! I feel that it's our 'gift' to be able to share this with other people and I think maybe you feel the same way? We've made a new friend with Maria down the street, and she mentioned something to me about her lactation group The LaLeche league group may want A "stud " in the next 'jerk and squirt' session. Maybe later down the road we can continue playing with Maria and her friends? "

She snuggled and gave me her subservient doe eyed smile.

I grinned a giant smile and kissed Sarah on the lips and said "I am here to serve you my love, I am here to serve!"

The End