Sarah and the Gypsie's Curse Ch. 06

Story Info
Sarah and Gary visit the renaissance fair.
1.9k words
4.61
7.5k
10

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This curse was getting out of hand!

Thankfully, even something as public as my gym outing didn't draw any extreme attention from strangers, despite me even appearing in the local newspaper!

The article was bizarre, the title "Local exhibitionist gets shown off in gym", the actual article itself was written as if this was some sort of social outreach event or local festivity, a completely mundane event that was only fit to be broadcast during a slow news day on page six.

I was also getting recognized a lot more often recently; nobody treated me any differently, but it seemed a lot more people knew my name and were acting more familiar with me.

Gary and I were out having fun at a renaissance fair one day, it appears that Gary had friends who worked there and he wanted to go and check it out, it seemed like a lot of fun as we wandered around, got some medieval-themed snacks and enjoyed the costumed workers as they went about their day.

Gary had stopped in front of a small tent with "be a parte of this worlde" sign, he asked if I wanted to try and play a little dress up, I thought it was a bit cheesy, but why not, it would be fun so I agreed.

Inside Gary began talking to the attendant of the tent as he paid the fee to use the room in the back, the attendant told me to go on in as Gary had to sign something, the back was essentially a partitioned area of the tent with some clothes racks and a locker for the guests' clothes, I started going through them as Gary finally caught up with me and somehow immediately laid eyes on a dress with massive cleavage.

"Only the prettiest... and easiest of the village girls wear this dress." Gary joked, I feigned displeasure at his insinuation, but I was just playing along:

"Are you calling me easy?" I asked my hands at my hips, for a second my mind went to the curse, I was easy now, this fired off a pang of embarrassment, but I didn't let it show.

"Easy on the eyes," Gary responded with a kiss, and I immediately forgot my worry and reciprocated, soon this turned into a full-blown make out session, I wasn't quite aware that Gary was slowly undressing me, I was too engrossed in his kisses when I found myself completely naked, and before I knew it, I was pushed out the tent flap and into the public, stark butt naked and with no cover in front of dozens of strangers!

I probably did the worst thing I could have done in this situation, yell loudly at Gary and cover my naughty bits with my hands, but not bothering to move back into the tent or anything sensible like that, at least not before Gary followed me out and blocked my way back into the tent, this gave the fair workers enough time to gather at my location and declare me a harlot!

Of course, no normal renaissance fair would do this, but I had failed to think this through and was swept up in their theatrics, some of the actors even brought over chain link cuffs and collar, holding me in place with my arms behind my back as I was put in chains and paraded around the fairgrounds naked.

People laughed and jeered at my humiliating display, some even stepped forward to cop a feel or two, my breasts and ass were treated to more than a few pinches, squeezes, and smacks before we reached a set of stockades, and soon enough I was locked in and unable to move my head and arms, bent over and giving everyone a clear view of my pussy and asshole.

"Äs your first of three punishments, you shall receive corporal punishment from the people as penitence to them!" A crier stood in front of me and announced in a booming voice, much to the delight of the crowd.

And so began my punishment, I was soon feeling hands smacking against my displayed butt, I was getting spanked by the crowd around me, I wasn't even able to count how many times I'd been smacked in the rear, but what I could tell was that this was not the extent of my ordeal, I felt many hands sneak their way to grope and play with my hanging breasts, I felt many fingers sneak their way into my pussy, both of which regrettably betrayed me and began showing signs of arousal.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" Salvation had come, I heard Gary's voice over the bustling throngs that surrounded me, and the crier called out for silence, everyone listened, and I was, for the moment, spared further indignity as the crowd fell back and created space for my boyfriend to plead with the crier.

"Hi, I'm this lady's boyfriend, there must be a misunderstanding here, I just meant it as a little prank." Gary attempted to reason with the crier but received nothing but boos from the crowd, nevertheless, he pushed on "Can't you let her go? Just this once!"

"That is unacceptable, harlots must be punished, and so must their companions!" The crier rebutted, and the crowd cheered for Gary's inadvertent involvement:

"Your punishment shall be to shame yourself, by displaying the sight you hold in highest privilege, and the act your companion holds most private!" It took me a second to process what was being said, but before I could respond, the crier spelled it out "you must show us your companion's climax."

I would have flinched if not for, well, the stocks I was stuck in, they wanted Gary to show them MY orgasm? How was that a punishment for him!?

"Come on!" Gary protested, but nobody was having it.

"If you do not comply, you will be forced into the stocks as well, and be subjected to the same punishment!" The crier escalated the threat, Gary had no choice.

"I'm sorry honey..." Gary whispered in my ear, and I wanted to kick myself as I felt my loins tingle in anticipation, to think being subjected to this humiliation would turn me on so much!

Gary's hands were as gentle and skilled as ever, softly massaging my breasts as his fingers tweaked my nipples and caressed my wet lips, the effect was even more pronounced after the rough treatment of the crowd, and I could not help but moan almost immediately, earning me jeers from the crowd and the labels "slut" and "harlot", among other things, were tossed around.

It wasn't long before Gary's fingers found themselves inside of me, my body did its best to rock back and forth with the rhythm of his movement, I was lost deep in ecstasy, and I was about to hit my orgasm when:

"Stop!"

Gary's hands retreated, and I was left humping the air in desperation, seeking release from the agonizing state I was left in, so close to the edge, yet so far away.

"You have received your punishment admirably, however, for the shame to be complete, your companion must declare her own depravity in penitence, she must bring herself to climax by her own hands!"

And so my right hand was released from the stocks, but nothing else, I stopped for a moment, considering the implication; I had to essentially admit that I was a "harlot" to everyone here, and I had to do it by fingering myself to orgasm.

God, how I hated the fact that the mere thought of doing so drove me over the edge, I don't even remember moving my hand, I only realized that my fingers were deep in my pussy, pumping away when I was cumming, my orgasm hit like a freight train as my juices gushed out like a breaking dam for everyone to see.

My fingers didn't stop, wave after wave of orgasm crashed over my body as I convulsed violently, unable to hold back my own lust even as I was barely able to stand with the strength leaving my shaky legs, the last thing I remember thinking as the crowd cheering wildly was that I truly was what they said I was.

I don't know how long I blacked out, but I came to when the stocks were unlocked and I slumped onto the ground, Gary helped me up to my knees, and I couldn't help but notice the bulge in his pants that was staring me in the face.

"Your final punishment is to apologize to your companion, for you have dragged them through hell in your debauchery." I believe the crier was addressing me with that declaration, but I was only half-listening as I undid the buttons on Gary's pants and let his penis out, I stared at it hungrily for a second before taking it in my mouth.

I don't know how pent up Gary was, but he didn't last long, I barely managed to get into a rhythm with my head bobbing when Gary announced that he was ready to cum, I let the semen flow into my mouth and let Gary's flaccid cock out of my mouth once he was fully drained, I swallowed the deposit, still in my mouth, in one go.

The crowd began clapping as the crier announced my absolution, Gary helped me up and led me away from the crowd, who were content to let us go on our merry way.

"Come on, the tent with your clothes is this way," Gary gently ushered me back to the tent, thinking back on it, there must have been people staring at me walking around dazed and butt naked, but I don't think I had the capacity to notice them "So what did you think?"

"What?" Still, in a stupor, I tried to parse what Gary meant by that.

"Apparently, the attendant for the costume tent recognized you and asked if I could get you naked," Gary explained, and I slowly began piecing things together as my brain kicked back into action "I didn't really know what to expect, but he said they had a little plan, but I figured you'd enjoy it, I guess I was right, they said they wouldn't push you too far but you really played along."

I stepped away from Gary for a moment, still stumbling, I tripped over to a bench that was behind me, looking up in shock as I came to realize what had transpired, I certainly was enjoying my humiliation, and now that I thought about it, the crier asked me to apologize to Gary, so why did I just automatically assume that meant that I should give him a blowjob? Because that's how it goes in the stories I enjoy? Because that's how the curse would have humiliated me? Was I really pushing past what the curse was forcing me to do?

That sounded absurd, I'd pleaded so often to people to let me go and not put me in these positions, but nobody would help me, and now they were telling me that I was playing along and pushing past what was asked of me?

The fact that I couldn't quite honestly refute the possibility only produced the predictable response from my body, I felt myself almost squirm in randiness, I considered for a second if it was just another effect of the curse, making me more sensitive and more willing, but frighteningly enough, that question felt far easier to answer.

As all those thoughts crystallized in my mind, I noticed that my hands were moving on their own, my breasts and pussy were under assault.

I fingered myself to yet another orgasm right there on the bench.