Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might like that!" She said sultrily. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her across the car park towards the back entrance to the apartment block.

She began to giggle and told him, "Put me down Tom I have to wee."

"You should have thought of that before!"

"Tom, I have to wee!"

"Bollocks!"

"I have to wee -- now!" She did, - all down the front of his slacks. "I told you!" she admonished him.

"So! You want to play dirty do you?" he thundered.

"Oh! Yes please!" she squirmed, excitedly out of his arms as he struggled to unlock the door to enter the block. When the door opened, she ran to the stairs, it was only two floors to their apartment as the building was set into the cliff face. He chased after her but she reached the top landing before him, where she turned, slipped her dress off her body, whirled it round her head a couple of times and threw it down the stairs towards him. Then she ran off along the corridor. Tom picked up her dress and followed her.

As they entered the bedroom, Sarah flung herself on her back across the bed, her fingers falling naturally to her pubes. "Thank you for picking up my dress, it is one of my favourites." Her eyes were big and doleful.

"Really?" Tom said quietly, "Then what would have been your reaction if I had left where it fell?"

He fingers began to circle her labia. "I knew you would pick it up." She told him.

"But what if I did this to it?" he threatened to tear the dress down the back.

"I wouldn't like it." But her fingers began to rub her clitoris.

"Are you sure?" He pulled on the dress and the snapping of threads could be heard.

Her fingers began to work a little faster. "Yes ... er.... No.......MMmmmm!"

He tore the dress, just a little, down the back. Her fingers were now going like a steam hammer and she was sweating as she lay there masturbating.

"Was it an expensive dress?" He asked her. She nodded. Her fingers were almost a blur going in and out of her wet vagina.

"Then watch!" he ordered her. He ripped the back of the dress completely open. She yelped as she frigged herself towards orgasm. He almost frantically tore the dress apart.

Her legs came up into the air, bent at the knees. "Do it!" she urged him. "Rip it! Destroy it totally!............Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She climaxed violently and thrashed about on the bed. "Oh Tom I love you!" she cried out, "now fuck me quickly!"

He was on her and in her in an instant. He didn't make love to her, her didn't just shag her, he all but raped her, but she wanted it boy! Did she want it.

It was too frenetic to last long, and soon they were sipping drinks alongside each other. He looked at her, "Ok?"

She smiled and replied, "Better than OK, - try ecstatic!"

"Then," he said, "I can see that I'm going to have to rip up your clothes more often."

She laughed and said "Yes, I think you should!" then added, "whenever you like."

He grinned, "and the more expensive they are the better."

She kissed him and gasped in a throaty voice, "Oh Yes!"

"Do you still want to move in with me?" he asked.

"More than ever!" she told him, "But I can see I'm going to be in either wet or torn clothes much of the time. And before you ask, I'm looking forward to it!"

They slept late, indeed they were woken by the maid coming in to service the room. "Shall we go round to Carole's to see if she is ok?" Sarah asked Tom.

"Do you think she'll be there?" Tom replied, "I don't think she had any intention of going home last night."

Sarah laughed. "Don't you mean that José had no intention of letting her go home last night!"

Tom grinned, "You could be right. C'mon, slip something on and let's go round there and see anyway."

"Er Tom," Sarah interrupted him, "we both have to shower first!"

They walked down to the area where Carole lived. Sarah was a bit uneasy as she felt exposed in what she described as a "dodgy" area, dressed as she was in a short tight, denim miniskirt and a thin white top. "You'll be fine." Tom assured her. "Last time I walked down here, it was with Carole, and she was only wearing one of my shirts. And that was later in the day than this!" Sarah seemed a little reassured by this and stopped complaining if not worrying.

When they got to the flat, Carole was not in. So they began their way back down the stairs and met her coming up. "What are you two doing here?" She asked in some surprise.

"We just thought we'd come and see a) that you are ok and b) how you got on last night." Sarah told her.

"Well, in two words, yes and brilliantly!" Carole giggled. "Come on in and we'll have a coffee." She led them into a scruffy but tidy flat. "It's not much but it is all I can afford." She told them. "However I hope that with my new job I can get something better."

"How was it with José! That's what we want to know!" Sarah almost shouted at her.

"It was great, what else is there to say?" Carole said as she served the coffee with an enigmatic smile.

"I want to know all the gory and gooey details!" Sarah insisted. Carole began to relate in a soft tone, exactly how José had treated her, together with of course how she had treated him, the night before.

"He took me to his bedroom in the villa for the first time." She told them. "Some how there was Champagne within minutes of us arriving. One bottle of which he poured all over my head. I was very wet."

"I'll bet you were!" Sarah said.

"I was still dressed then of course, so he helped me out of my wet dress and then he discovered just how wet I was!" she laughed. "So we didn't waste any more time and made love. I discovered one or two new positions for having sex, I can tell you. Then we went out on to the balcony and I fellated him, but it was too soon and nothing much happened. I told him that I would do it again when he was ready. Which, of course, he soon was. He loved it because I swallowed every drop. By this morning we were both covered in sweat and cum, but I wouldn't have changed a thing."

"How about José?" Tom asked.

Carole laughed, "He's obsessed, calls me his beautiful princess and I had the most tremendous trouble getting away from him this morning, but I told him I had to go to work tonight as I owed it to my boss, so I had to come back here to get my own clothes, this dress belongs to Maria, the maid. He told me I was very loyal and he hoped I would be just as loyal to him when I started work in his club."

"What are you going to be doing there, anyway?" Tom asked.

"I have to give blow jobs to anyone who wants one!" Carole told him holding a very straight face. Tom and Sarah looked horrified, but Carole couldn't hold her serious face for long and burst out laughing. "OK, I'm going to be helping in the office for a start to get to know the business, but I will occasionally be out on the club floor if I'm needed."

Mostly I will be working with Carla for a start as she wants to see what I'm made of."

"Sugar and spice and all things lickable." Tom suggested and got a dig in the ribs for his trouble from Sarah.

"I am very grateful for the friendship you two have shown me in the short time you have been here. I must admit I was getting a bit depressed before you shook me out of myself. Without you I would never have met José and it looks as though that is going to change my life. So if you come along to the restaurant tonight, you have a booking for 9.30pm, you will have a nice surprise." Tom and Sarah looked at each other in amazement. "Now bugger off and let me get some rest." She indicated the door of the flat. They meekly did as they were told and started down the stairs. "Oh, and by the way, dress up tonight, because it will be appropriate. -- Bye! See you later!"

"Dress up?" Sarah mused to Tom, "I wonder what she means? I haven't brought a posh frock if that's what she meant."

"Let's go back to the apartment and see if we can improvise. If not I'll buy you something." Tom told her. On the way, they browsed the shops but the area didn't seem to cater for other than the holidaymaker.

"What about this?" Sarah was holding a large sarong, which was lacy, fine and white.

"Would you be happy to wear such a thing for a dress up night?" Tom asked her.

"It all depends on the tying." She looked at the shop keeper. "We'll take it, thank you."

They walked back to the apartment, dropped off the package and went down to the pool for a swim and a late lunch. Sarah being Sarah, she wore just the bottom half of a very brief bikini at the poolside. She was not alone in being topless, most of the women were, but her thong bottoms attracted a bit of attention, but of course nobody said anything, the women tutted amongst themselves and the men enjoyed the view.

They lay on adjacent sun-beds and sunned themselves for a while, chatting about nothing much, when suddenly Tom asked Sarah, "Can I assume you've generally enjoyed this holiday?"

Sarah looked astonished "I can't believe you've just asked me that!"

"Well er.... I" stumbled Tom, "I was just wanting to be sure, er...... I wondered if some of the things we did were a bit too far out for you. Uphhhh!" The involuntary expression came about because, Sarah leapt on top of him and flattened her almost naked body against his.

"Now listen to me Tom Ward!" She began, "I have never had such a fabulous time as I have had this week! It has been wonderful. I am so happy to have come here with you, I can't tell you." She wriggled on top of him, her legs spread down the sides of his sun-bed as her pelvic bone sought to crush his. "I will admit that one incident, well not the incident so much as the setting, did upset me a bit but, put in comparison with the rest of the holiday, I wouldn't change a thing." She hesitated, looked him in the eye then asked in a sweet little voice, "Tom are you getting a hard on?"

"Yes." He muttered, "I think we should get in the pool for a swim rather quickly."

She wriggled some more grinding her pubes into his, "Oh? And why might that be?"

"Well," he said, "there are two little boys staring at the string in your arse and if we don't go for a swim they are likely to see me fuck you out here on the terrace!"

They both went into the water quickly. The temperature of the pool cooled his ardour a bit but not much. They found a spot in the pool which was deep enough to prevent people from clearly seeing what they were up to, whilst at the same time, shallow enough for them both to stand on the bottom with their heads above water. He dropped his swimming trunks enough to allow his penis and his testicle to be free of them. He pulled Sarah's thong to one side, but as soon as he let it go, it sprang back into place. "Take off your thong." He said thickly.

She laughed and teased him with the remark, "Only if you promise to wear it back to the apartment -- and nothing else!"

"Take it off!" he demanded.

She still wasn't ready to give in to him. "Take off your trunks first." She began to "help" him by sliding them further down his thighs. Then she sank below the surface of the water and took his prick into her mouth. As she did so, he raised no objection to her sliding his trunks off his legs, he even helped by lifting one leg and then the other. She snatched the trunks away and with a shriek quickly swam away from him and got out of the pool!

She calmly went over to her sun-bed, put on her cover-up and began collecting her things together as if to leave the poolside. "Sarah!" he called out.

"Bye Tom, I'll see you back up at the apartment, OK?" she picked up her bag and set off. Tom then saw that she had left his trunks under the sun-bed. Great! Now all he had to do was get out of the pool in full view of everyone, including children and make it twenty feet or so to the beds and then somehow put his trunks back on without attracting too much attention.

He pondered for a while on how to do this and finally though that he would just have to brazen it out. So taking his confidence in both hands, he swam round to where his trunks were, hauled himself out of the water and walked quickly to his sun-bed, crouched down, reached underneath for his trunks and nimbly stepped into them. He walked round the end of the wall of the terrace, where he found Sarah giggling nervously. "See?" she said, "I knew you'd be able to do it!" He threatened to slap her. "Go on!" she said defiantly, "Give me a black eye to sport on our romantic dinner!"

"What are you going to wear tonight?" he asked, "so I can be forearmed!"

"I haven't decided yet." She replied airily stuck her nose in the air and strutted off in the direction of the apartment.

In the event, she wore her new sarong. She pulled it across her back, under her arms, crossed it over her chest and knotted it behind her neck. The fullness of the material just about covered her down the front of her body to her knees, but when she took a step, an intriguing gap opened up. It depended on how big a step she took which decided how much of her body was on show. A small step, the length of her thigh, a larger step and from waist down she was revealed in all her glory. The material itself was only very light and pert nipples made themselves apparent through the lacy fabric. "I'm going to have a bit of fun with this tonight!" she announced to Tom, who was of course delighted!

Tom put on his best pair of slacks and a good shirt, Sarah added a bit of jewellery and they set off down the street towards the restaurant. Carole was there to greet them and gave each of them a quick peck on the cheek. She was looking good too having put on the white dress which she was wearing the night they first met. (Could that possibly be less than a week ago?) Carole's dress was about mid thigh in length with a slit up the front of one leg. The neckline of the dress again matched the profile of the Wonderbra that she was wearing. "You are looking particularly delicious tonight Carole," Tom told her. "I think an hour with you is all the repast I need tonight." That earned him another kiss from Carole and a dig in the ribs from Sarah.

"Ah but we have some special planned for you two tonight." Carole said. She led them into the restaurant and to a specially decorated corner table in the window. It was in fact their favourite table but it looked nothing like the fairly ordinary table that it usually was. There was a hooped pagoda in white over the table and it was decorated with flowers. It looked very romantic.

"This is lovely!" exclaimed Sarah as she took her seat under the archway of flowers. Noting that their slightly elevated position still gave them a good view of those in the street and she smiled, - vice-versa.

A bottle of Champagne was brought by one of the waiters, "We didn't........" Tom began.

"All taken care of." The waiter assured them. The champagne was poured and they toasted their future together.

"What do you think you'll parents will say when you tell them you're moving in with me?" Tom asked.

"I don't know, really." Sarah replied, "but I guess they knew I would move out sometime."

"I have a dare for you." Tom told her.

"What? -- No. Don't tell me, - I'll do it!" Sarah said confidently.

"You may not want to after I've told you what it is." Tom lowered his voice.

"Why?" Sarah asked, intrigued, "Does it involve nudity, sex with someone else? What?

"None of those." Tom suggested. "I would like you to be naked under your dress when you tell them."

"What sort of dress are you suggesting?"

"Oh! It can be something quite modest, but from what I hear about your mother , she will guess."

Sarah laughed and replied. "You know, I think you're probably right! And I bet she'll let me know that she's noticed, without saying so." She took a sip from her drink. "I was wondering what you were going to dare me. I thought I might have to let my sarong open while we're dancing."

"Oh! I was expecting that to happen anyway!" Tom announced. That earned him a punch on the shoulder from Sarah.

The starter arrived. Tom looked a bit surprised as they hadn't actually ordered anything yet. Sarah shrugged and suggested they eat what they had been given. They did, thoroughly enjoying the delicate flavour of the prawn based dish. As the dishes were cleared away, a lemon sorbet was served cleaning their palates in preparation for the arrival of the main course. Tom shrugged and said "I guess we'll just have to go with the flow."

"I know," Sarah acknowledged, then with a giggle, "It's great isn't it?"

The main course was a superb meat dish which prompted Tom to joke, "I thought I hadn't seen that Donkey around for a few days."

"Tom!" Sarah exclaimed, "How could you? It was lovely!"

"What? The donkey or the meal?" Tom asked her appearing concerned.

"Both!" Laughed Sarah and they both had a fit of the giggles.

Eventually, Tom reached across the table and taking her hands in his, quietly said, "I have really enjoyed this week with you Sarah and I..........." He was interrupted by the sound of music. A trio of musicians were approaching their table and it was clear that the two of them were the focus of the band's attention.

"Saved by the bell." Sarah joked before they both sat and listened to the music being played for them. The band stayed for about twenty minutes by which time Sarah and Tom were lingering over their coffees, complete with liqueurs. The leader of the trio wished them a good night and all three musicians bowed to the couple. Tom reached into his pocket to give them a tip, but almost unknown in that part of the world, the guitarist refused, saying that they had been paid well for the evening.

It has to be said that the other patrons, whilst perhaps wondering who the special couple in the corner were, had also benefited from the live music and as they left the band were applauded out of the restaurant.

"What would you like to do now?" Sarah asked Tom.

"I'd like to find out how we got a free dinner and musical entertainment tonight!" Tom replied.

"I think we can find out the answer to that outside." Sarah confided. "Carole must know."

"It was a gift from José." Carole told them. "He's working tonight - I'm joining him later."

"We must go along and thank him." Sarah said and with a wink to Tom, "You never know Tom, you might get your wish too!"

"Tom's wish?" questioned Carole.

"Oh! He just wants my sarong to open up while we're dancing." Sarah told her trying to sound bored.

Carole laughed "And I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's not you're wishing too!" she hooted.

"Carole!" Sarah admonished her friend, "You'll be ruining my credibility!"

"OK! OK!" Carole said, "Now bugger off so I can make a living." Tom and Sarah began to move away, "See you later!" Carole called after them, "In the nightclub pool!" Sarah waggled her finger at Carole as they walked away, laughing quietly.

"Will you?" Tom asked.

"I think I could be persuaded." Sarah said, kissing his cheek and hugging him with her arm through his as they walked up the street, towards José's club.

"Your sarong it very thin."He warned her.

"You mean it will go transparent?" she asked sounding shocked

"It might also come undone."

She laughed and replied, "I'm banking on it!"

They carried on down the street, Tom increasing their stride, causing Sarah's sarong to open up to navel level, which of course revealed her shaven pubes. "Tom." Sarah sounded amused, "Would you like me to take off my sarong right now?"

"What gave you that idea?" Tom asked, knowing full well what she meant.

"Look, just slow down a bit will you!" She replied, "Or I'll be worn out before we get there!"

They walk into the club and seek out José, who brushes aside their effusive thanks, saying that through them he's met Carole and he's very happy about that. He tells them to enjoy themselves on their last night in Portugal. He gets called away so they head for the bar. "I don't want you getting drunk tonight." Sarah said "as we have to fly home in the morning."