All Comments on 'Sarah of Salem - Sarah's Story'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy29747 months ago

She still owes him children of his own. And that will be her major punishment raising them from another woman.

other2other1other2other17 months ago

Sarah does not deserve him, and their coven should fail for what they did to him.

I hope there is a part 3, if there is to be a reconciliation, then who is to pay the price because at the moment Wil is paying it and everyone else gets away with it...

tangoperutangoperu7 months ago

Wasn't her mother dead due to cancer?

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith7 months ago

Outstanding!! Great set of Halloween tales. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Baldy74Baldy747 months ago

You definitely gave Sarah alot more humanity in this chapter. And though reconciliation is hard to get past after the first chapter, I believe he will be happier now than just wandering for the rest of his life and being alone (as could he ever love another with his connection to Sarah?).

Thought the end was a bit rushed, and would have liked more dialogue between them. And it would be nice to see a 3rd chapter where she gives him a child of his own, but its a good place to leave the story.

maninconnmaninconn7 months ago

Beautiful sequel. I could be persuaded to read more stories from these characters if you have more in you! Thanks for writing!

(Ok, you wouldn’t need to persuade, I’d be all over a seiners of these!)

EightyThousandEightyFiveEightyThousandEightyFive7 months ago

These Halloween stories have been fairly cringey so far, but this one is the exception. Great job.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove7 months ago

You know that there is a sequel to come! A great series. I wonder what happens if the pregnancy curse can be lifted…?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

In some ways, this chapter is better than the first. Agree with others that the storyline cries out for a final chapter. You could have played with that special connection for fun. What if he is a descendant of a “lost” line of powerful warlocks, hence the power of the connection? They could finally have a child together that is powerful enough to crush the Tribunal. So many possibilities! LOL! 4.4*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Will was weak. He will never have his own children. His children were murdered by his mother-in-law. I guess having sex with her makes it all better. This reminds me of an old movie, "The Children of the Damned". That's how I pictured the kids in this story. This should not have a happy ending.

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe7 months ago

Love the story would like to see a follow up to see how they move forward to a loving family

ThorlolThorlol7 months ago

The story was missing a very big part. First, they never did anything against the coven. Even now they are still part of it and and won't go against their wishes. And second, Will and his ex-wife let her/their children still going through with the rituals and they are on the same path their mother was. Walking disappointments who will destroy life's in the future.

Bry1977Bry19777 months ago

I love the story! I'm a witch myself! not like these ones obviously but still. I like the idea Demosthenes384bc had about him being a long lost witch or something and them finely having a baby together and destroying the tribunal. that would be awesome. this could make for a great series with more chapters!

TechumsahTechumsah7 months ago

I liked it nothing like a good Halloween story. I think the characters are very interesting. Could always do more with them now maybe they can have a child even.

steven857steven8577 months ago

I very much enjoyed these stories, like others this story could run for several more chapters. I am usually a BTB fan but in this case, bringing them back together was warranted and made the story better. Here is hoping you continue this story that has a lot of potential.

Wavedave45Wavedave457 months ago

Yup, he shoulda got married to a sassy jewish black chick to breed an army of half black witch hunters to take down the Tribunal.

BillandKateBillandKate7 months ago

It's been a long time since such an imaginative, unique and well written story appeared here on LW. 5 stars. Thanks for a fun read.

jflindersjflinders7 months ago

Not a fan of RAAC, hated this one and gave it the appropriate star.

brian_scoobybrian_scooby7 months ago

Very much enjoyed both these stories. Thank you!

UnassignedUnassigned7 months ago

Excellent follow up! This is something different and well done. As before, the story is quite satisfyingly complete as-is . . . but another chapter wouldn't be kicked out of bed for eating crackers.

miket0422miket04227 months ago

Entertaining story.

I liked the high having awareness and playing pranks on people.

I can give credence to the love and connection Will and Sarah had. I can understand their desire to be together.

Accepting 4 kids by 4 different men. Annual Samhain orgies for how many years? Because of the drugs and potions that were used Sarah may not actually remember the orgies but, she went to them knowing what was going to happen. Even though it was her mother's doing... All of the children they conceived being aborted? How does Will ever move past that no matter how much he loves her?

Maybe a few more lines whereby Sarah or one of the kids figures out how to reverse the final curse and allow Will and Sarah to finally have a child together? Allow that child to grow up to be the strongest witch in several generations... That might have made the reconciliation more palatable.

FabGMxFabGMx7 months ago

As a Hallowen/erotic horror its a great one. As a LW, im conflicted. Sarah its not a blameless victim, after all she was willing to manipulate her husband, and then when she knew about the true parenting of the children, choose to remain silent and ramping up her influence on Will, and yet she and Will and the children are puppets of the machinations of others. Sarah learned that her own mother put a curse on her and the Council also put a failsafe to ensure that in the event of Will learning the truth, he doesnt have any desire to comeback.

I dont think that call Will weak its warranted, by his own, Sarah and the older children admision, they were a happy family and Will devoted himself to them and they to him. And it was obvious that their bond was true and the separation was slowly killing the both of them.

Yet agree with those that think that their reconciliation while good should be depicted with more detail. And yes someone needs to pay for all the suffering that their family experiment. And really pay. So the need of a last chapter...

A twist could be that Will do have a relationship or hook up, while he was away, have a child or children that he was unaware... and those children do have an even greater magical potential and now Sarah, her mother and aunts are obligated to accept them (the mother could be a with of a rival clan) in to the family or else they risk a war.

I dont know, just rambling... thanks for the story its a 4 to me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Maybe I would have felt better at the end if the children had all rallied around him and been thrilled that he was back. Or if he had figured out how to get rid of her Mother or used his kids to screw up the mysterious Tribunal. But it just fell kinda flat and left me feeling nothing at all. Maybe next time?

bobareenobobareeno7 months ago

Thanks for continuing Will and Sarah's tale. 5 stars.

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

So Will gets to continue to be the sacrificial victim.

Not very satisfying.

Would have preferred that Will found powerful allies and visited retribution on those that basically enslaved him into cuckoldry and turned his wife into a breeding whore.

Sarah needed her real retribution as well which all said, might have made for a reconciliation I would buy.

As written, Will is just a punching bag for a bunch of evil and selfish people.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry, the RAAC just doesn't work. Not as long as the children continue to be witches and warlocks, and not as long as her mother lives, and not as long as the tribunal lives, and not as long as the sperm donors live. There's a good argument to be made that they committed murder when they forcefully aborted his unborn children. Not because abortion is murder, this is not a pro-life argument by any measure, but because they forced it on them, unwillingly and unwittingly.

Also, he never really deals with her deliberate betrayal to have somebody else's children, 4-5 times. You just sidestep it.

I'm not saying a Raac is impossible, but there are a lot of steps, like revenge, getting his own biological children, and more, missing before any reconciliation can happen.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Reconciliation seems far fetched. Years and years of her deceit, lies, manipulation, mind games, infidelity and loyalty to a whole group over her husband. Just can’t buy into reconciling with that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I actually agree that while having their own kids should be the end game, she needs a constant and painful reminder of her betrayals. Multiple. I should think like another comment suggested: make her a cuckold too. They can pick a surrogate together. He can breed a willing cute thing, and then she can raise a few kids that aren't hers but his. That should balance the scales a bit. It seems only men have to make that ultimate sacrifice, but it could easily be gender swapped.

sem999sem9997 months ago

Should stay on 1 story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not necessarily a story for me, but a good one. Keep up the good work.

I swear I live in that house, or one of its close relatives. Mine moves objects around. As best I can tell, my wife is not a witch, but sometimes rhymes with witch.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

AWESOME. did not like the 1st one. BUT what a GREAT GREAT recovery with this one

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Part 1 was awful. This part tried to redeem Part 1, and had li tied success.

.

There was not a HINT in Part 1 that she was a reluctant or manipulated witch. Part 2 introduces manipulative Mom who used magic to abort her kids by Will. It also presented the implication that our witch did not really “remember” the orgies where she got pregnant multiple times.

.

That Will came back to her at the end can only be explained by…..magic. No sane man would.

.

3 ***.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really liked this story. Loved the supernatural elements and even the reasoning for the RAAC. She shut down the part of her life that essentially forced her to betray her husband. The only problem is the kids still go and will do the same. This is worthy of a longer story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It is always refreshing to find a story/writer who moves from the “same old, same old”. Well written in spite of the emotion I feel to be discussed with Will.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

"the house didn't let it shutter go eschew" - Askew, not eschew.

'

Shuddered, not shuttered.

\

So he wimped out. The only way this chapter works is as Demothsenes says, with them having a child or children that destroy the Tribunal.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'd love to see a new chapter with Sarah having Will's children, male and female twins. Their twins, born from true eternal soulmates, become the most powerful good witch and warlock of this generation.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Different. Creative. Entertaining. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All RAAC's suck, even if you invoke the 'but there's magic' Get Out Of Jail Free card.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A modern fariy tale. How charming! I'm a 74 year old fool, a father of 3, and I love it. Thank you so much, you've made my day (at least)!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you, 5 stars of course!

I'm quite happy with the end, and don't need a third part. This is a romantic fairytale story. It's one of the characteristics of the classic ones, that bad things happen to good people, good people do bad things under certain circumstances, and although they may live 'happily ever after', it always goes without saying that the past still will have lasting consequences.

ReadyOneReadyOne7 months ago

IMHO, Sarah was a loving wife and this story certainly fits the category.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
A+

Very enjoyable read. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I gave it 4 stars for being well written and paced. An interesting tale that brings up questions. Like.. will her mother’s curse die when she does? Would MIL drop it now that he returned? And WHY would he ever trust her after all the fucking with his head/ emotions all his life? DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have no problem with you putting the next chapter in the same category as the first. Jumping categories in a series is not good. There is a reason for the Novels and Novellas category not having any other categorization, which is to provide a place for chapter stories that meander throughout multiple categories. But, I digress...

+

Sadly, this story did not really add anything to the previous one, but took much away from it. Like so many other sequels, it does more harm than good simply by existing.

+

The "happy" ending was quite lacking in happiness, as there was no indication that the curse had been removed. Granted, maybe he gave up on having his own kids and was just looking for a whore he didn't need to wear a condom with...

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Agree with Other. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You had a really good story going there, until you decided to turn your main male character into a pathetic, pussy whipped, weakling.

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy19657 months ago

I like the story but do not like the direction the story took. I am not going to vote

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Would like to Will to get some sort of revenge on the Tribunal. Because the tribunal is evil by breaking up soulmates, Will uses his connections powers to use a good curse on all the tribunal members to remove their powers. This way they can never hurt or break true love again.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One thing I’m confused about… the mother said they were good witches and didn’t do harm to anyone but the tale later made this out to be a lie.

Manipulating his mind, murdering children in the womb, stealing his free will and basically making him a slave to her with no free will. Hardly seems like anything anyone would regard has love.

Even aside that, making him a cuckoos, misleading him about the paternity of the kids and cheating on him continually all see rather evil to me.

Paternity Freud is ‘evil’ and results in many men taking their own lives each year.

Nope, no ‘good’ witches here. And him going back to her? Really even less realistic than the Halloween theme of the tale. Not my cup of tea but certainly well written

lAnatomistelAnatomiste7 months ago

As a standalone, this was OK - but it diluted the impact of the first story.

Completely un-necessary.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Happy Cuckaween! The RAAC is all on him. Funny and well written. 5 stars.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c17 months ago

Clever writting. Really enjoyed the stories. Thx

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars. Loved this story.

It was really nice seeing how much Sarah loved him. What I loved most was that Sarah never even considered loving another man. It felt like she'd pine for Will forever.

I hope Will finds away to undo the curse Sarah's mom put on her so he can have children of his own bloodline. Sarah's mom is an evil bitch of a witch.

MightyHornyMightyHorny7 months ago

... If you had told me that this story would turned into a RAAC, I wouldn't have believed it.

Well, alright - it's not at all fair to call this a Reconciliation At All Cost: they got divorced, the guy ran away from her for half a decade, and even wait an additional year to come back in her life after learning the truth.

Them getting back together was not easy, is all I'm saying here.

But it sure felt inevitable, right? Like Will was wasting time not simply discussing the matter with Sarah. Or maybe just looking at her face...

I wonder if they're going to have (more) kids now. I wonder if the Tribunal will let them. I wonder if Sarah's mom is still alive. I wonder if Will can get his old job back...

This happy ending is all good and well, but boy is it anticlimactic! I truly respect where you brought your story, author... I just don't know if I care much for it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A fantastic cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was more of a Fantasy Romance than a Loving Wives story. And it implies a double standard of witchcraft that extrapolates to the ridiculous: A witch can cast an evil spell or impose a poison potion on another witch in such a way that the victim witch can't know nor defend itself from? And how could the mother witch know her daughter witch is pregnant, but the daughter witch doesn't realize it? You do remember you told us that the daughter witch could tell the next day when she got knocked up at the Halloween orgies. But she didn't know that the man she was spiritually connected to had gotten her pregnant? It just makes the whole plot into a stupid contradictory cartoon. So an evil witch can just fuck over all the good witches with spells and potions? What kind of internal warfare would that engender, and how could Any witch be sure that their life was of their choice or just the result of being bewitched by some other witch?

\

Yeah, its makes sense as a Fantasy Romance. Due to the bewitching and drugging there is NO adultery here. There was betrayal, but even that appears to have been coerced. So everything leading up to the reveal is just concocted fantasy bewitching. The Real Loving Wives story starts where this story ends. Too bad you didn't tell us that story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Five kids from unknown fathers and he goes back too the witch.. 2 stars and I’m being generous.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just because they are witches does not mean they do not have there weaknesses. Will just coming back falls flat. Needed to get some sort of revenge on the MIL for murdering his children, the fathers of the bastard children, and the coven. And break the connections he has.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The moment I finished reading the first part I knew Chymera would write a sequel to exonerate the evil bitch. That's Chymera's thing. The MC has been robbed of the right to have his own offspring but hey! It was all driven by love! His wife not only cucked him but also ensured there will be no one of his own blood after he dies. And what's more interesting is that everyone except the husband knew the fact that he was being royally cuckolded by his wife and her family. But it's raac at the end! Yippie!

I must encourage Chymera to write an apology for Adolf Hi tler. He/she would a great job at that. I have full faith in Chymera.

XluckyleeXluckylee7 months ago

Your imagination is wonderful. I couldn't stop reading this story. I have to read more of your stories. 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yet another RAAC, this one for no apparent reason other than he's a wuss of the first order. Enjoyed it until your spontaneous, lack-of-reason RAAC, especially since "his" children are out getting railed by Uncle Fester. Sick cuckold stuff. 2 stars.

lujon2019lujon20197 months ago

cucks get one star

I'd have taken a few guns and visited the tribunal at their orgy - if someone kills my kids I'm killing them

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld7 months ago

First girlfriend was a witch. According to her mother I am a shape shifter. (Rolls eyes) I don't make fun of people's beliefs, just don't force me to believe them. I don't, and I am Heathen. I follow the Norse gods. Despite the lack of my right leg, I am a priest for my second family. We are ready for the Atumnal Equinox and the bale fires. Skäl!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great storytelling 5*. I don’t understand readers who downvote a story simple because they don’t agree with actions the characters take.

OOAAOOAA7 months ago

Uffffffffffffffffff happy end in the nick of time,,,

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun7 months ago

Great story. Thanks.

illjoyilljoy7 months ago

@Anon 10/22/23

Maybe cause they don’t like RAAC with cucks that have no spine even when they get free and clear they simp back to their betters?

MormonJackMormonJack7 months ago

Outstanding story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You had a great story going here until you decided to turn it into a cuck story!

A_BierceA_Bierce7 months ago

Quis audet, vincit.

chymera wins for daring to write such an original, compelling story.

Some commentators lose by forcing the story into the BTB/RAAC schism.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Disgusting RAAC. Wish I could give this garbage -100. Well, maybe -99 because the disgusting mommy dearest supposedly got cancer - except none of that other garbage "family" suffered at all, and the treacherous backstabbing bitch got her toy back in the end, instead of him ending with a good woman.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Enjoyed Sarah's side of the story. Thanks for your writing.

BigfundrewBigfundrew6 months ago

Quite original for this category. I really liked it. Well done.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Best LW, Loving Witches, story that I remember reading.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit4 months ago

A good sequel, although Will could have demanded that Sarah leave Salem with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous