All Comments on 'Sarah of Salem - The Tribunal'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith7 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ well done!

Baldy74Baldy747 months ago

Thank you for carrying on this story. Was great to see them get their revenge!

Would have liked it to be a longer chapter though, after the first long chapter it would have been nice to see how their relationship repaired after all the tragedy, and him bonding with the children after all those years away.

dragonmann72dragonmann727 months ago

And here I thought it was the house helping out, OH well.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove7 months ago

Way too quick a wrap up, but there is the making of a great story in here!

Thank you.

EightyThousandEightyFiveEightyThousandEightyFive7 months ago

Uh oh, Huey Lewis is gonna sue.

Bry1977Bry19777 months ago

That was great. even if it was a bit short, would have loved a more in depth story it was still good!!

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun7 months ago

Great story. Thanks.

lerenardruselerenardruse7 months ago

Weird, I was sad at the end of the first part and so happy at the end of this one. Good over evil I guess. Good story. I enjoyed reading it.

ReddladyReddlady7 months ago

Story series...... maybe......please? 💛.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Tribunal means court of THREE., not five or any other number. Otherwise, this is much improved over chapter two.

lujon2019lujon20197 months ago

revenge? they were responsible for the deaths of dozens of children, and their punishment was to not have magic and go on about their lives?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Okay story, but didn't it occur to him to simply get a gun and blow Alatar's head off?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good ending !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you.

He needed compensation.

This sweet ending suited the story.

The tragedy of the past parts is compensated.

The story is complete.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yes! I'm so glad the curse set by that bitch Penelope was severed and the MC got a blood child of his own. I hope the Sarah of Salem series isn't over. Ive enjoyed it a lot.

5 stars man

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hmm... seems kinda anticlimactic

AngelRiderAngelRider7 months ago

A little too deus ex machina

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu7 months ago

eh.

I'd rather have someone who is a Marine, or IT genius or a martial artist MC.

Witch? Magic?

Nah.

Only takes one Christian and the whole witchcraft magic goes poof.

Jamborama2Jamborama27 months ago

Nice story. I thought the house was going to be the new power source. I like the way you ended it better though.

amygdalaamygdala7 months ago

I like how you brought the story to a conclusion but it seems a bit rushed. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Different, and that is a nice change for this site.

MartyMartiniMartyMartini7 months ago

I got a chubby thinking about a hot witch and then a mysterious force grabbed it, bending it back and snapped it off.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lame. MC is still a dumbass cuckold.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

dmann, I also thought it was the house!

\

I mentioned in chapter 2 that the only way it worked was for them to destroy the Tribunal. This was a little different from what Demosthenes an I thought, but pretty close.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

I’m sticking with the house being the source of power, otherwise I’d have to take credit for my comment last chapter that his “connection” foretold hidden latent powers the witches didn’t see. LOL! 4.8*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story,but I wouldn't want anything to do with the kids or wife.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon7 months ago

JFC, this was the shit cherry on top of the shit sundae this entire series turned out to be.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just couldn't suspect disbelief over his return. That part needed more work. Next time...take your time. You have talent. 4

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Such an open ended story which begs continuance, even if in another category outside of LW.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tank you, this last part made my day!

ctdansctdans7 months ago

I agree with the other, no way would that still be my wife and it's not my kids.

UnassignedUnassigned7 months ago

Nice! I, like others, thought the new source was the house but wondered why that connection would be stronger than that he shared with his other children or wife. Now knowing the actual source, it's obvious.

FabGMxFabGMx7 months ago

I think that it was a good ending. All the people that wrong him and Sarah are either dead or basically become muggles and that its as good as dead for people that value magic power above all.

I like that the children never doubt, he was his father in every way that matter and were willing to fight for him.

Maybe the way on which the story flow was not in everyone like, but i do think that Chymera do a great job balancing the scales its neither a RAAC tale or a BTB tale. Got heartbreak and pain, but also redemption and justice.

Good one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@Mac_Lapu - one mythology is the same as another. One rational thinker, and Christianity goes poof.

.

I'm picturing the unborn child as Jack-Jack from the Incredibles, amazingly powerful .

lAnatomistelAnatomiste7 months ago

Too pat, too easy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Read all 3 chapters.

Explain to me how this dude has such a strong connection to these 4 children...like a huge magical connection...that serves to be able to defeat these really scary powerful wizards and witches?

They are not his kids. They are bastard children fathered by god knows what other wizards from her orgies in years past.

How, then, would you explain these bastard magical kids to have any kind of connection to this dude? Keep in mind he disappeared for...what? 5 years? How would he have any kind of connection to the to younger kids who were essentially babies when he left them? They wouldn't even know who the "nomaj" stranger was when he showed up (borrowed from another Wizarding world)?

And a 12 year old? Whose "dad" disappeared when she was 6 or 7? Isn't gonna have ANY kind of connection with a stranger.

So...in your grand battle scene when the whole family magically "connects" because they were all linked together through cosmic connection?

How? Not by blood. Not by established relationship. How then?

Sorry. This ending does not reconcile the fact that his wife lied to him for years about who the father of their children were. Nor that she invaded his brain for years making him docile and unquestioning and the perfect cuckold father and husband?

HOW exactly does he forgive all of that? True love?

A lot of baloney wrapped up in a dumb story.

In the end his wife stands up to the tribunal only after she's had years and years of wild orgy fucking...knowingly birthing 4 kids from different wizard baby daddies.

I see the story ending with a witch whore who now will be having her fifth child by 5 different men. Yay.

This is a happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Its OK, a cute romance. Silly and contradictory, but an effort to seem nice.

\

The problem with "magic" stories is that they are by definition absurd and contradictory. If there is a God there can be no "black" or dark magic because God is the perfection of good and would not allow evil to rule over his creation. That might sound theological but its really just plain old logic. Perfect goodness is perfect strength and such goodness and strength is infinite, which means it crushes evil like a fly. Oh, but what if there is no God?

\

Well, if we assume there is no Supreme Being, no perfectly good creator, then who or what is the basis of evil? An Evil God; Satan? If evil had the strength rule the world then logically there would only Be evil in the world. Where would Good come from? But evil is parasitic, it consumes everything and everyone for the sake of evil. Which means the world would already be consumed by evil, and we would have already killed each other. No love, no marriage vows and commitment, no civility, ergo no civilization. Evil is weak, and completely destructive, even of itself. Or where are the strong victorious savage societies and cultures? They should be dominant by now. But if such ever did exist, as some evidence suggests, they are all extinct. So how strong and powerful is that?

\

So enjoy Harry Potter and Grimm's Fairy Tales and Star Wars, etc. if that gives you a thrill. But its just more Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, except Santa Claus cuts the Easter Bunny's throat and eats his liver with fava and garlic, and a nice Chianti. Hey, if it makes a buck who care's if its makes sense?

deependerdeepender7 months ago

yuk. Not LW at all.

EZ8ltEZ8lt7 months ago

Yep, easily 1 star. The previous part was about a cuck simp that just couldn't move on, and this is some fairy tail corny bullshit.

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

I’m glad you finished the story.

But it appeared rushed to me and just too Pat. This story could’ve been a lot more.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the Anonymous who explained the problem with "magic stories." Dude, you're on a site with almost all the stories in a universe without any AIDS, sexually transmitted diseases or any real retribution for violence against cheating spouses. That you have no problem with.

As for God not allowing evil to rule over his creation; you must not believe in Hell or that God create a domain he allows Satan to rule over.

Yes, magic is a fairy tale - most of us recognize that, as we recognize that a universe without venereal diseases is also a fairy tale. It's just that most of us are not so ignorant as to feel the need to point it out. However, if it makes you feel intelligent and superior, then I suppose it's your Christian self-righteous duty to point it out.

XluckyleeXluckylee7 months ago

I love the finish to your story 5 stars from Xluckylee

LNRAstroLNRAstro7 months ago

Felt like a rushed ending, but Thank You for at least having an ending.

bhill8671bhill86717 months ago
I only wish

that I could give it more than 5 stars. Well done, well done indeed!

illjoyilljoy6 months ago

Textbook definition of cuckold, a happy one at that, wow amazing what magic can do.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Strangely interesting Loving Witches story.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit4 months ago

I’ve really never had much interest in witch stories, but couldn’t stop reading this series. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another stupid story about a bitch who has a child by someone other than her husband and gets away with it.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 2 months ago

I have to chuckle at commentators who insist upon applying Muggle rules (calling him a cuck and her a slut) to Wizards. If you aren't willing to suspend your disbelief for what is obviously a magickal and mysterious fable, why read it? Top-flight series, chymera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If the mother in law dies of cancer because she did dark magic why wasn’t the Tribunal? They were just as bad of not worse. They were going to kill him. Where is there cancer or horrid deaths.

chymerachymeraabout 1 month agoAuthor

The Tribunal worshipped the Horned One, and used the strength they got from him to hide and mitigate their rot. See what Griselda was like when she lost that power in Chapter 4, the Dark Valentine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous