All Comments on 'Sarah Visits a Dominatrix'

by SarahCD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Forget the Dominatrix

She should have gone to the head Doctor and gotten her head shrunk. Pretty silly stuff, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love my Mistress Angelique

I've been to a Dominatrix / Mistress who offers services of forced feminization with cross-dressing and forced bi (sucking real cocks). Our sessions are similar to the one you describe in your story. She lets me play with her tits, kiss them, lick them and even bite her nipples (she loves that). Same thing -- I can't play with her pussy or put my penis inside her. However, I suck not only her big strap-on dildo before she fucks me with it and I also suck her other male slave's real cock (I love real cock and I swallow his juicy cum while she fucks my man-pussy with her big dildo). Please tell more stories like this one. It turned me on so much.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
I love Mistresses

I haven't actually gone yet but I have talked to a few Mistresses and have already chosen the one who I will be going to soon. She is blonde, has nice big tits, treats her sissies with loving care, and has an extensive wardrobe to dress sissy CD sluts like me. I have some female clothes but when I visit her she will dress me in the following: sexy teddies & nightgowns, a nice summer dress, a sexy long evening gown, a business outfit (dark tight pencil skirt with see-through white blouse), blonde wig, high heels, make-up, and a French maids outfit which I will be wearing when she feeds me her strapon and then fucks my man-pussy deep & hard. I CAN'T WAIT !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahCD@SarahCD
I have been a crossdresser for a long time. I call myself ‘Sarah’ when I’m dressed as a girl. She has been a part of me for over twenty years. I can’t even remember the last time I wore only male clothes. I don’t, even own any mens underwear or jeans. Some of my earliest memor...