All Comments on 'Sarah vs. the First Love'

by smrtguy85

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

A great follow up to your first story. I have to tell you, the way you write Sarah as some kind of lesbian nymphomaniac is entertaining as hell, not to mention really hot. It's like literally physically impossible for her not to have sex with whatever beautiful woman crosses her path. Awesome. And this story with Jill was no exception. I also liked the end, with Sarah getting furious with Jill for talking about Chuck. I enjoy the way you have hot sex and an actual story.

I'm really curious about who's next. Agent Alex Forrest? What better way to convince her that Sarah isn't compromised than by screwing her? They could have a strip off! Heh. Whatever you come up with, I'm sure it'll be fantastic.

I must confess I can't wait till you get to Zondra. Mercedes Masohn is incredibly hot and her relationship with Sarah had so much subtext that a lesbian relationship between them is practically canon anyway.

Again, excellent story and I'm eagerly anticipating what else you have in store for us.

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitalmost 12 years ago
I don't know...

... whether to envy or to pity Chuck.

Nicely written, although far off the tone of the series.

Nevertheless... I'm looking forward for more to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous