Sarah vs. the Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers

Getting off the subject of Morgan's inability to keep his eyes to himself, Sarah coughed and than said, "So, do you need a lift home?"

"Oh, no, I wouldn't want to impose," insisted Hannah.

"You aren't imposing. I offered," reminded Sarah, holding up her keys and giving them a shake. "And I'm not taking no for an answer. The last thing you need today is to take a cab home by yourself."

"Okay, okay," Hannah relented with a laugh. "Don't twist my arm."

Before either of them could say anything more, the all to familiar sound of a ringing phone jumped in between them, effectively popping the nice little bubble the two had created between them these past few minutes.

"Sorry," apologized Sarah as she pulled her phone from her back pocket. It was Shaw.

"Sorry, I have to get this," Sarah said as she stood up. Hannah followed her up and watched as Sarah made her way to the side door of the room. "Just wait a few minutes. I'll be right back."

"Take your time. I'm in no hurry," said Hannah.

"Thanks," said Sarah as she exited into the hallway and closed the door behind her.

"Yes, sir," Sarah greeted as she answered the phone.

"I thought I recommended sleep, Walker," the calm voice of Daniel Shaw said on the other end. Sarah looked up at the security camera at the end of the hallway and knew that Shaw was watching her.

"I was just about to go home, sir, when I got caught leaving. I had to come up with a reason for being here so late and then I just got lost in conversation," explained Sarah, both to the phone and the camera. "I'll be more careful in the future sir."

"I'm not admonishing you, Walker," reminded Shaw. "I just know how hard you work and worry about you getting enough sleep. You're no good to us sleepy."

"Thank you for your concern, sir," Sarah truthfully thanked her commanding officer. "I was just going to drop Hannah off at her place then head home myself."

"Very well, Walker. In that case I am about to turn in myself," said Shaw. "Have a good night Sarah," he said as kindly as he could.

Smiling up at the camera, Sarah said, "Thank you sir. Good night."

Turning off her phone, Sarah thanked whatever deities that might exist out there that Shaw's unconventional discovery of her bisexuality hadn't changed their relationship at all.

Opening the door to the staff room again, Sarah said, while looking down at the time on her phone, "Sorry about that. That was my boss. He's a real pain in the ass and call's even in the middle of the night. Now we'd better get going. It's really... really... "

Sarah's ability to speak ceased as her throat suddenly went completely dry and the bottom of her stomach dropped off as she froze in mid-step.

The gym bag was no longer resting in the chair Sarah had thrown it into. Now it was sitting on top of the table, completely unzipped, flaps spread open. Standing in front of it was a wide eyed Hannah, her mouth hanging slightly open in shock as her eyes seemed to be glued to the object that had been hiding inside it. Lying next to her feet was a forgotten towel.

Snapped out of her stupor by Sarah's entrance, Hannah whipped her head up to look at Sarah and said in a rather shaky voice, "I - I'm sorry Sarah. I didn't know what was inside. I wasn't snooping, I swear. I was just putting the towel back. Please don't be upset."

Getting over the numb shock that had over taken her body, Sarah lurched forward and clumsily grabbed the bag. "Upset!? Why would I be upset? Like you said, you didn't know what was in here," Sarah said as calmly as she could. "Besides, it's not like we're best friends or anything. I don't care that much that you know that I like women, I just didn't think that someone would find out like this," she hastily explained.

'Not again, at least,' Sarah cursed herself. That was two people in one day who had uncovered her little secret via a goddamn gym bag.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, it doesn't matter to me," comforted Hannah who, despite what she had just said, couldn't look Sarah in the eye. She instead chose to play with the end of her skirt. "My sister is a lesbian and I know how happy she is so I can't judge you without judging her."

"I'm not a lesbian," calmly clarified Sarah. She didn't want to sound like she was insulted by the thought though, given what Hannah just divulged about her sister. "I still like men, I just also like women."

Hannah looked up from her skirt, looking Sarah in the eyes, trying to see something in them. "So... you're bisexual?" she asked.

"Yes," Sarah simply answered.

For some reason this caused the corner of Hannah's lips to curl upwards in a small smile. "Cool," she said. "And sorry I acted so weird before. I've just never seen... one of those," she gestured to the bag hanging from Sarah's shoulder," before. I know they exist and what they look like, but I just didn't expect to find it in your bag."

"Heh, I guess it's not something you find lying around is it," laughed Sarah. She couldn't believe how calm Hannah was being, and her calmness was helping Sarah from freaking out.

Well, freaking out more than she already had.

Now that the unexpected awkwardness was over with, Sarah gripped her bag firmly and said, "So, should we get going? Like I was saying before, it's getting late." She started to move to the door when she heard an unexpected answer from behind.

"No."

Sarah stopped about a foot away from the door, hand outstretched, ready to grab the door knob it was seemed to not yet grasp.

Sarah had recognized the tone in Hannah's voice. It was a tone she had used herself and heard many times in her life, and it frightened her. She didn't want to be right, but she knew she was.

Turning around to face Hannah, Sarah conflictingly felt fear and anticipation at what she saw.

Hannah was standing where Sarah had left her, behind the table they had just been sitting at a few minutes ago. Her overall appearance was the same as it had been only 30 seconds ago, before Sarah had turned her back on the former Buy More employee. She was standing in all her 5'4 stature, still dressed in the uniform of a Buy More Nerd Herder despite having ended her final shift a few hours ago: a white button down shirt, short black skirt, and black tie that made her look a mixture of adorable and sexy at the same time.

No, what had changed was her demeanor. She wasn't just standing: she was waiting. Sarah could tell just by looking at her. Her legs were shaking slightly, getting over the many nerves that were currently surging through her. Her hands were clenching into fists over and over again. But most of all it was her eyes. Hannah's eyes, normally a lovely light shade of brown, were now completely dark with desire.

Sarah fought down every dirty thought Hannah's current state was inspiring and instead asked, in as normal, calm voice, "You don't want to leave? Why not?"

Instead of answering her, Hannah chose to move around the table and slowly approach Sarah. When their was only a few feet separating their bodies, Hannah asked in a voice caked with desire, "Do you still want to help me, Sarah?"

Sarah knew what she had to do. She need to tell Hannah that while yes, she still did want to help her, right now she thinks it would be best if they each went home and got some sleep. If, in the morning, Hannah wanted to talk some more, Sarah would be more than happy to find some time in her day to get together. She should turn around, open the door and leave. She needed to leave. Her brain was screaming at her to leave, screaming at her all the reasons why what was about to happen was a bad, stupid decision.

Unfortunately, Sarah's brain was often ignored in situations like this.

"Yes," she let out in a voice Sarah was surprised to hear it was equally as desire filled as Hannah's.

Hannah closed the distance between the tow of them, pressing her body into Sarah's, causing both women to let out a soft moan of desire.

"Then please Sarah, fuck me," Hannah asked in a needy groan as she up on her toes and pressed her lips to Sarah's.

It was instinctual. The moment that Sarah felt those pretty pink lips press to her own, all thoughts of everything else disappeared. All that existed was those lips and the sexy woman they were attached to.

Hannah moaned into Sarah's mouth when Sarah began to kiss her back. She wrapped her arms up around Sarah's neck, pulling their bodies together until the only thing separating them was the thin material of their clothes.

Sarah groaned as one of Hannah's hands threaded itself into her long hair. She wrapped her own arms around the smaller girl. One of her hands stroked up and down Hannah's back while her other went for the gold and grabbed hold of Hannah's skirt clad ass.

"Oh fuck," Hannah panted with a quick separation of their mouths before Sarah instantly dove back down to reclaim those amazing lips, squeezing Hannah's ass as they were reunited.

The room was now filled with the tantalizing sounds of moans, heavy breathing and the sweet sound of lips smacking against one another. Any thoughts of tears and going home were long gone, replaced by two women who couldn't keep their hands off each other and didn't care where they were.

Sarah was completely enveloped in this petite beauty. She wanted to throw this girl on the nearest table and fuck her till her voice was hoarse from screaming so much. And luckily for her, it seemed Hannah was fully on board with this idea.

She was just about to push away from the door she was pressed against to move over to one of the tables scattered throughout the room when Hannah took the initiative.

Without any kind of warning, Hannah untangled a hand from Sarah's thoroughly disheveled hair and trailed it down Sarah's body to cup her pussy through her pants.

Like someone switching on a light, the full implications of what was happening fully hit Sarah. Snapping her eye's open, Sarah hastily shoved Hannah away.

"Whoa!" a blustered Hannah gasped as she stumbled away from Sarah. Looking up with a confused and slightly hurt expression on her face, she asked, "What? Did I do something wrong?"

Running a hand through her hair as she tried to gather herself, Sarah shook her head. "No. I mean, kind of," Sarah stammered, trying to properly explain herself.

But instead of asking what Sarah meant, Hannah got a lustful expression on her face and began to advance on the hesitating blond.

"Well then, you'll just have to show me how to do it right," Hannah purred as she reached out to lightly stroke Sarah's arm.

Hitching her breath at those soft fingers trailed up and down her flesh, leaving standing hair and gooseflesh in their wake.

"Although, I seem to be doing a pretty good job for my first time, if your shirt is any indication," Hannah added with a chuckle.

Confused as to what her shirt has to do with anything, Sarah looked down and was greeted with her two nipples pointing out through her shirt.

"It's like we're twins," said Hannah with a naughty grin. And before Sarah could ask what she meant, Hannah showed her.

Quickly unbuttoning her shirt, Hannah threw it off of her, somehow managing to keep the tie on. Underneath was nothing but a plain black bra. But when someone as naturally beautiful as Hannah was standing in front of her wearing nothing but a skirt, bra, and a tie, Sarah didn't give a damn if Hannah bought her underwear from Victoria's Secret or Wal-Mart. And their, proving her point were two clear bumps trying to break free from their cotton prison.

It took every ounce of strength that Sarah possessed to keep herself from leaning down and burying her face in the small but plentiful cleavage on display.

But Sarah knew she couldn't. Not now. Not again.

"Look, Hannah," Sarah started, tearing her eyes away from the mouth watering body that stood before her, forcing herself to look Hannah in the eyes. "As much as I would love to do this - "

"You mean fuck me," Hannah helpfully supplied with a wicked grin.

Sarah shot Hannah a glare for her unwanted clarity before continuing. "Yes, okay. As much as I want to fuck you right now, I don't think it would be a good idea right now," she said before gently reaching up to grip Hannah's stroking hand and push it off her.

Hannah's smile faltered at these words, but she didn't allow them to deter her from what she wanted.

Taking the hint at least that Sarah didn't want Hannah touching her (for the moment at least), the brunette back away from the tall blonde until she hit edge of a table.

"All right Sarah," conceded Hannah. "Why don't you tell me why fucking me is such a bad idea," she requested while shaking her hands in mock horror at the words 'bad idea'.

"And let me just say right off the bat, don't try and use the lame 'It could hurt Chuck,' excuse," she continued with as she crossed her arms in front of her barely covered chest and rolled her eyes before Sarah could begin to speak. "Because I have no intention of speaking to Chuck ever again and I know that you wouldn't tell him because you're scared that you liking boobs as much as he does might scare him off, so let's just move right on past excuse number 1 and get number 2 off of your substantial chest, shall we."

Sarah was slightly put off at how well Hannah seemed to know her and her accurate fears about Chuck, but she didn't let this throw her off. She was determined to make sure that, whatever her hard nipples and damp panties may say to the contrary, she would leave the building tonight without fucking Chuck's girlfriend.

Again.

"Okay Hannah," conceded Sarah as she stood up straight, crossing her own arms, blocking her still hard nipples from Hannah's vision. "I just think that right now you are in a vulnerable and emotional place right now. You just got your heart broken last night and, not even ten minutes ago, you were sitting over there crying over it. I don't think it's healthy or sane to just jump the person closest to you, much less have it be your first woman, who you don't even know if you're interested in," pointed out Sarah with a defiant glare on her face, daring Hannah to prove her wrong.

Hannah stood there for a few second's, taking in everything Sarah had to say. "Well, Sarah, thank you for trying to take care of me, but let me let you know that I am a big girl" she said as she spread her arms behind her and used her hands to lift herself onto the table. She was now sitting with her legs slightly parted, providing Sarah a tiny glimpse at the black panties up her skirt, leaning forward slightly, making a deeper valley of cleavage for Sarah to get lost in.

"I was upset earlier and am still upset now," continued Hannah with a pleased smile. She knew exactly where Sarah was looking. She felt kind of bad for manipulating Sarah's emotions like this, but right now all she wanted was Sarah's hands and lips back on her. All of this talking was just prolonging the inevitable and she wanted it over with fast, so she wasn't shy about using the weapons God gave her to her advantage. "But I am tired of being upset. I've been angry and hurt for the last 24 hours and now I want to feel something else. And, right now, I want to be fucked. Chuck made love to me and made me think that their was something between us and that we would be together for a long while, so now I just need a nice, hard, passionate fucking that makes me cum harder than I have in a long time. I didn't think it would be you I would be trying to get into my pants, but when I saw your strap-on and you said you liked women, it was like my prayers had been answered."

Hannah finished her passionate speech with a desperate and begging tone, giving Sarah no reason at all to doubt her sincerity in her need for to be fucked.

And, like before, if Hannah were any other woman, Sarah would be more than happy to be the one to give her the fucking she wants so much. But Sarah couldn't help but think of the two ghosts floating around in her conscience.

Chuck has had two other girlfriends since Sarah had known him, and both times Sarah had ended up fucking them. While the circumstances and aftermaths of those two encounters may have been different, Sarah couldn't help feeling guilty before, during, and after her rendezvous with the two different women.

That had been part of the reason Sarah had stayed away from Hannah. She knew how lovely Hannah was just by seeing her on surveillance camera's when she was with Chuck and didn't want to be tempted into an another illicit meeting with Chuck's third girlfriend the way that she had been with Lou and Jill. And while Hannah might now be Chuck's ex-girlfriend right now, that fact wasn't helping to erase the guilt from Sarah's mind.

It also didn't help her guilt that both of those times with Chuck's girlfriends were some of the hottest times Sarah had ever had (a fact she was ashamed to admit given who Jill actually turned out to be) with the taboo of them being Chuck's girlfriend adding a extra kink that made Sarah enjoy it even more.

Now here she was for the third time with Chuck's ex sitting provocatively before, her half-naked and begging to be fucked. Even now Sarah was feeling her resistance crumbling away.

"I'm not asking for any kind of commitment or even your number," Hannah said, finding Sarah's silence a bad sign and was now hoping to entice the blonde even more. "I just want one night of mindless pleasure. That's all I'm asking for. Just. One. Night. One night where I'll do whatever you want."

Those words did it. Sarah's eyes shot up from where they had been unconsciously been lingering in between Hannah's legs and locked on with the brunette's darker pair.

"What – whatever I want?" Sarah repeated regretfully, knowing she was giving Hannah the opening she wanted, but right now Sarah was having a hard time caring.

Hannah's devious smile turned to one of triumph. She had Sarah on the line now and wasn't about to lose her now that she was so close.

"Yes, Sarah, you can do whatever you want to me," reiterated Hannah, her eye's shrouded with lust as she reached up to play with her tits through her bra with one hand and reach up her own skirt with the other one. "Eat my pussy, spank me, fuck - OH!" she gasped in pleasure, her eyes snapping shut and her head arching back, thrusting out her chest and deliciously smooth stomach. Her hand had clearly touched herself in spots Sarah was unable to see due to the cruel blockers of Hannah's skirt and hand.

When Hannah had settled down enough , she reopened her eyes half-way, looking at Sarah through heavy lidded with dark, needy eyes. "Fuck my cunt with your cock," she continued as if she hadn't had a mini-orgasm right in front of Sarah, although her voice had dropped a bit in huskiness. "Shove your big toy as far up my cunt as it can go, I don't care. Do whatever you want to just please, make me feel good! Make me cum! Please, fuck mmmphh!"

Hannah's desperate pleas were muffled as Sarah practically lunged across the distance between her and Hannah, grabbing her slim hips, holding her in place as she slammed her lips against those of the tempting brunette.

Sarah didn't care anymore. She had tried to hold back. Every cell in her body had been yelling at her to just fuck this girl, but she held herself in check. Not anymore. She forgot about everything else. She didn't care that Hannah was about to be the third straight girlfriend of Chuck's that she had fucked. All that mattered was that their was a half-naked, gorgeously, sinfully sexy woman sitting in front of her literally begging - begging! - Sarah to fuck her until she couldn't see straight. And while Sarah prided herself on her moral compass and the sense of right and wrong most people in her line of work lose as time goes on, their was only so much that Sarah could stand.

smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers