Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I change my mind!"

"There's no changing your mind," said Britney. "I'm running the show now."

Britney grabbed an old cheerleading outfit from her freshman year, when she was much smaller.

"I can't fit that! You can't even fit that anymore!"

"This isn't a debate!"

"But this isn't what you said before!" Sarah whined.

"I said a cheerleading outfit," the blonde started. "I just didn't say which one. And the one that I want you to wear is this one from my freshman year."

"Ughhhh! Fine!" Sarah moaned.

"Oh, and that's not all." Britney grabbed a very small pair of white cotton panties that she hadn't worn for years. "You are going to wear these with that outfit."

"What? Why?"

"As much as I love those cute little zebra ones, I think you should wear panties that match the outfit."

"You don't have something else that matches? These are so small!"

"They match color wise, and they match time wise. I haven't worn those since I was a freshman."

"Why do you still have these?" Sarah asked, in an upset voice."

"I guess I just never got around to throwing them away. But I'm glad I didn't," Britney said, while laughing.

Sarah was forced to change right in front of her. She took her zebra patterned panties off and put the small pair of white panties on. The white panties were not a thong, but they were so small and tight that they rode up her ass just like a thong.

Britney giggled at the site Sarah's ass, busting out of the tight panties. "See! Those are perfect on you!"

Sarah then put on the tiny green skirt, which didn't even cover the bottom of her cheeks. She put on the small white top which barely went over her breasts.

"I don't even get to wear a bra?"

"Your tits look perfect in that top."

Sarah was also forced to wear knee-length white socks and put her long dark hair into pigtails. She was almost as red in the face as she was on the butt.

"This!" shouted Britney. "This is a great look for you!"

"This is so embarrassing!"

Britney took out her cell phone and started taking photos of Sarah. "This is the hottest you have ever looked!"

Sarah tried to cover herself up but the outfit was so small that everything was embarrassingly revealing.

Britney teased her by grabbing Sarah's cell phone and throwing it on the ground. "Oops, looks like your phone fell on the ground. I guess you need to bend over and pick it up."

"Brit! You threw it on the ground!"

"The details don't really matter," Britney joke. "All that matters is that you need to pick it up."

Sarah rolled her eyes before bending over to pick up the phone. Her ass was completely exposed as she bent over. The skirt was way too short, and her round bottom poked out.

Britney recorded the whole thing on her phone. When Sarah bent over to grab the cell phone, she couldn't help herself from walking up and smacking her nice round bottom.

"Look at that red ass!" she joked. "Look at that red ass that the college girl has. Guess that's what happens to bad little college girls."

Britney continued to humiliate Sarah by recording her while she forced her to attempt some cheers.

"I don't know any of these cheers!" Sarah exclaimed. "I'm not a cheerleader, I never learned any of these!"

"I know all these cheers," said Britney. "I guess you're not as smart as I thought you were."

Sarah continued to attempt the cheers. She jumped and danced around as her large tits and ass bounced everywhere.

"That's right, baby!" yelled Britney. "Why don't you come finish your dance on mommy's lap?"

She guided Sarah to straddle her lap, like she was about to receive a lap dance. Britney patted the brunette's partially covered ass as Sarah sat on her lap.

"Dance for me, baby. Shake those tits for me."

Sarah jiggled her breasts right in front of Britney's face. The blonde grabbed two big handfuls of Sarah's ass, as she buried her face right inside her chest.

Britney then pulled the top over Sarah's head, exposing her large breasts, again. "I want you to slap me in the face with these things."

Sarah did as she was told. She even received a little slap on the ass to encourage her. She shook her breasts, smacking Britney in the face over and over.

Britney moaned, as she rubbed Sarah's ass while feeling the soft breasts gently smack her in the face. "Yeah baby, these are MY tits. They belong to ME!"

"Yes they do mommy," Sarah said, as she grinded on Britney's lap while shaking her boobs.

Britney enjoyed holding Sarah as she received her sexy lap dance. One by one, she started sucking on each of Sarah's nipples. She felt like she was in heaven, not knowing which one to suck more. The blonde switched back and forth, wanting to enjoy each breast equally.

"Oh my God!" screamed Sarah, as she moaned towards the ceiling.

Britney tantalized each of her nipples with her warm tongue, over and over. "You love it when you play with MY breasts, don't you?" she said, while giggling.

"Yes! Please don't stop!" Sarah begged.

Britney then guided Sarah's hand into her small white panties, forcing her to play with herself. "I'll keep sucking on them as long as you keep playing with yourself."

"Oh, fuck!" Sarah screamed.

Britney continued to suck on her nipples hard as the brunette played with herself. Sarah moaned faster and faster as she rubbed her wet pussy.

Britney moaned from watching Sarah humiliate herself in the little cotton panties. "That's so hot, baby!"

"Shit! It feels so good!"

"Yeah baby? You want to come for me, don't you?"

"Oh my God, yes!" moaned Sarah.

"You want to cream those little panties, don't you?"

"Please! Yes, please baby!"

"Well, you don't get to yet," Britney said, with an evil laugh.

Sarah began moaning. She could barely take it anymore, but she knew that she would have to wait. Her eyes shot wide open as the blonde picked her up. Sarah wrapped her arms and legs around Britney as she was gently placed on her back.

The brunette shivered from the chills she felt all over her body. There were goose bumps covering every inch of her body and her nipples were hard like diamonds.

Brittany sensually pulled her little white panties down and left them wrapped around one of her ankles. She pulled the skirt up exposing Sarah's juicy wet clitoris.

Sarah can feel her breathing gently against it. Her warm breath made her even more desperate for the blonde to press her tongue against it.

"What do you want baby?"

"Oh my God! Please!"

"You want me to lick this juicy pussy, don't you?"

"Yes please!" Sarah moaned and squirmed in the bed as Britney licked circles around her wet clit.

Sarah moaned louder and louder, begging the cheer captain to press her warm tongue directly against it.

Brittany started to gently flick her clitoris. Every single flick left Sarah screaming louder than the one before. Sarah's eyes crossed and rolled back as she could barely even breathe from the extreme sensation in her pussy.

Britney then decided to give Sarah everything she wanted and more. She drove her tongue against Sarah's clit and stroked it vigorously up and down and in circles.

Sarah squirmed so hard from the intense stroking on her sensitive clit. But Britney wasn't going to let her get away. Sarah asked for it and now she was going to get all of it. She spread the beautiful woman's long legs apart and held her down tightly, as she licked her faster and faster.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Sarah moaned like Britney had never heard her moan before. Britney felt powerful as she watched the strong brunette crumble from her touch.

"I'm going to cum, Mommy!"

"Oh, you want to cum so badly, don't you?"

"Yes! Mommy please! Mommy please! I'm going to cum so hard!"

"If I'm going to let you cum, I want you to cum really hard for me, baby."

"I promise I will, Mommy!" Sarah begged and pleaded.

"I want you to cum really hard for me while I eat you out," Britney teased. "I want you to cum right in my face."

"I'm going to cum so fucking hard for you, mommy!"

Britney ferociously ate the brunettes pussy as she brought her to the point of no return.

"Ahhhhhh!" Sarah screamed. as the orgasm rocked her body and sent her bouncing up and down.

"Oh my God baby! You're coming so hard, right in my face!"

Sarah couldn't respond. She could barely breathe as her body kept rocking up and down from the explosive orgasm.

Britney moaned as she licked and swallowed all of Sarah's juices. "Oh my God baby! You're coming so much! I can't even finish up all your juices before you give me more!"

"Mommy, I can't stop! I can't stop! Oh my God! I'm cumming again!"

Britney continued to lick a slurp Sarah's pussy, as the brunette grabbed her own nipples. Sarah came multiple times as the blonde repeatedly licked entire pussy clean. Sarah had never felt such a ferocious attack on her sweet clitoris.

Sarah got to the point where she didn't think she could handle anymore and begged to Britney to stop making her cum. However, her blonde rival wasn't going to stop until she was done eating her out as much as she wanted. Sarah came several more times as Britney held her down with her legs spread out.

When Britney was finally done with her, she raised herself off the brunette and watched her struggle to catch her breath. Britney was pleased with herself and she licked her fingers as she watched Sarah panting in moaning.

When Sarah finally caught her breath, she looked deeply into Britney's big blue eyes. "You were right," she said with a humbled voice. "That was way more than I could handle."

"I told you so," Britney said, with a big smile on her face. She couldn't remember a time that she was more proud of herself.

The blond then stuck her finger inside of Sarah's mouth forcing her to suck on it as she continued to tease and embarrass her.

"That's a good girl," Britney said, in a calming voice.

Sarah enjoyed being complimented so much that it only caused her to suck and lick Britney's finger more passionately.

"Oh my! You're so good at that aren't you? I guess you're not as innocent as you seem!"

Sarah moaned as she sucked Britney's entire finger. Then the blonde guided her off the bed and forced her to her knees.

"I want you to pull my panties down and use that great mouth to suck and lick on my clit."

Sarah moaned out, "Oh my God! You're still not done with me, are you?"

"You should consider this an honor. Do you know how many women would love to be on their knees, worshiping me?"

Sarah gently pulled Britney's thong to the floor and placed her face right against her crotch. Britney grabbed her by the back of the head and forced her into her pussy. Sarah started sucking and licking on Brittany's clit as she looked up and stared into her eyes.

Brittany moaned out as she held Sarah by her hair. "That's a good girl," she encouraged. She loved staring at the brunette's beautiful brown eyes as she had her pussy cleaned out.

Sarah looked up at her, wanting to make sure she was pleasing her rival as much as possible. She sucked on her clitoris as she used her tongue to rub against it.

"My God!" exclaimed Britney. "You are so good on your knees!"

Sarah licked faster and faster as she kept sucking the blonde's clitoris.

"You want me to come in your face now?" the cheer captain asked.

The brunette desperately moaned for the blond to finish. She wanted Britney to cum while she continued to enjoy her slurping her soaking wet pussy.

The cheerleader pressed Sarah's head against her and began to breath harder as she felt an orgasm crashing into her.

Sarah held Britney by her ass cheeks as the blonde began to quiver with pleasure. Britney's ass clinched tightly, and her knees began to wobble as the orgasm was about to arrive.

"I'm going to cum in your fucking face!" Britney screamed.

"Yes! Come in my fucking face! Please! Mommy I want it so badly!"

Brittany jerked really hard as her juices flowed right on the brunette beautiful face. "Oh! Yeah, you like that, bitch?!"

"I fucking love it, mommy! Give me more, please!"

Britney continued cumming in the face of the athletic brunette. She orgasmed so hard that she fell to her knees, right in front of Sarah.

The brunette sensually hugged the blonde and rubbed her back. Britney rested her head against Sarah's should as she tried to recover. They both enjoyed a quiet moment as they tried to regain their energy.

As Britney was finally able to catch her breath, Sarah looked her in the eyes and said, "Wow, you really proved me wrong!"

"I did, didn't I?" Britney proudly responded.

"Yeah!" Sarah agreed. "That was way crazier and more intense than I ever imagined!"

Britney laughed and felt good about herself. "I tried to warn you."

"I have to admit, I thought I could handle it. But you are so strong and so intense!"

"Yeah, I really am, aren't I?"

"That was the hardest spanking I've ever received in my life! You're so strong and you handled me so easily!"

Britney started giggling boastfully. "I guess I don't know my own strength sometimes!"

"Oh my God! And, you're so clever and so smart," Sarah continued. "That stuff you came up with was so humiliating! You really made me regret my decision!"

"Yeah! I am smart!"

"So smart! You really knew how to put me in my place!"

"Yes, I did!"

"I should never have underestimated you. You really outsmarted me."

"Yes! I am so smart!"

"And don't even get me started on the orgasms you gave me!" Sarah said.

"What about them?!" Britney asked, wanting to hear how well she did.

"Oh my fucking Lord! You made me cum like ten times in a row!"

Britney blushed as she felt so proud of herself.

"I've never felt anything like that! I don't think anybody in the world could make me cum like that!

"Except for me, of course!"

"Yeah! Except for you," Sarah assured.

"Oh, that was nothing for me," Britney bragged.

"You are so humble and so smart," Sarah said. "I would be arrogant if I were capable of doing the things that you did to me."

"I'm so great, aren't I?" Britney couldn't get enough of the compliments.

"You're so great that I'm truly just your bitch tonight!" Sarah admitted.

"Yeah, you're nothing but my little bitch."

"Yes I am, Mommy."

Sarah continued to stroke and build Britney's ego until it was time for her to go.

As much as I bet you want to stay, my parents are coming home soon and I wasn't supposed to have guests tonight.

"Aww really?" Sarah whined. I really wanted to stay longer, mommy. I can't get enough of you!"

"I know, I know, baby. But you have to go now."

"Okay," Sarah sighed. "Can I have my clothes back?"

"You can, but you have to wear the cheerleading outfit back home."

"Do I really? Sarah asked, in a whiney voice.

"Yes, you do," Britney said, as she folded her arms.

"But mommy..."

"Do it!" Britney firmly demanded.

"Okay," Sarah reluctantly agreed, as she sighed again.

"Even the cotton panties," Britney added. "You have to keep them on."

"Ugh! Fine!"

Britney gave her a kiss and a smack on the ass as she watched her walk out the door.

Sarah drove home, having a hard time sitting on her red bottom. When she got home, she immediately showered and got ready for bed. She dried off and grabbed her phone as she lay down.

Sarah texted Samantha "I'll have to tell you what happened."

She realized that Samantha wasn't responding, so she text her again. "We should catch up tomorrow!"

That night, Britney was extremely happy and proud of herself. She felt like she found her mojo again. As she lay in bed, practically patting herself on the back for all the great things she did that night, she started to fall asleep with a smile on her face.

"I really showed her. She'll have to think twice before she ever challenges me again."

Britney started thinking about how happy she was. "I can't even remember what I was so angry about. Oh my God, I was in such a rut. I feel so much better now that I proved how much smarter I am than..."

Suddenly, her smile was wiped away as she came to an important realization.

"She tricked me!!" Britney's happiness quickly turned into anger. "That deceiving little bitch! How could she trick me like that?! How dare she make me believe I really outsmarted her!"

The blonde became angrier and angrier as she realized how easily she was tricked.

"She thinks she's so smart! She thinks she's so fucking smart! How dare she trick me! How dare she trick me just to...just to..."

Suddenly, Britney just sat there, quietly. She had a blank face as her eyes began to water.

"How dare she trick me...just to make me feel better."

Her anger was quickly wiped away as she realized how touched she was. She lay back down in her head, staring at the ceiling.

"Why do you have to be so amazing?"

----

The ride home for Mariah was very awkward, but there were no issues. She really didn't know how to make conversation with Samantha after such a crazy night. The two had disliked each other for so long. It was extremely awkward for them to sit in the car together, and act cordial.

"Are your parents home?" asked Mariah.

"Yeah, but they'll be fine with you spending the night."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I just need to introduce you first."

"Really?" Mariah became nervous. "What if they know how much she used to hate me?" she though to herself.

As they arrived at the house, Samantha led Mariah inside. Mariah became extremely nervous as she realized she was about to meet Samantha's parents.

"Mom! Dad!" she called.

Her parents came out of their room and greeted the two young. "Hi Sam. Oh, hi there!"

"Hey, this is my friend Mariah." The small cheerleader was surprised to be introduced as a friend. Britney never introduced her to anyone as a friend.

They both said hello to her and introduced themselves.

"Mariah, that name sounds familiar," they pointed out.

"Yeah, she's a cheerleader at school. She is really good!"

"Maybe that's where we remember her from."

"And she's an all honors student," Samantha also pointed out.

"That's probably it!" her parents said.

Mariah was so taken back from the compliments that Samantha gave her. She almost never received compliments from Britney.

"So, what are you two up to?" Samantha's parents asked.

"Just wanted to do some catching up," said Samantha. "Is it okay if she stays the night? We really want to hang out!"

"Of course!" her parents agreed.

"Wow, thank you so much!" said Mariah.

"No problem, Mariah. It was very nice to meet you."

"Thanks Mom and Dad! We won't be loud."

"Okay, you two have fun! We are going to bed, but if you need anything, just let us know."

Samantha and Mariah cheerfully said, "Goodnight," before heading off to the bedroom.

"Sorry, my bedroom is really small," Samantha said, as she let Mariah inside.

"No, it's very cute!"

"Aw, thanks!"

"I was actually worried that you would think my house is small," Samantha said.

"Of course not," Mariah responded. Everyone thinks that because I hang out with Brit, that my family is rich like hers. But we are not not rich. I am fortunate for what we have, but I would never consider us rich."

"Oh really?" asked Samantha. "I guess I assumed you were rich too."

"My parents' house is probably about the same size as yours. And my room is probably even smaller."

Samantha was surprised. She felt relatable to Mariah for the first time in her life.

"Can I ask you a question?" Mariah proposed.

"Go ahead."

"How did you know to come save Sarah at Britney's house? I know you made up that story in front of Brittany. It just seemed like you already knew what was going on, when I open the door for you."

"I guess you caught me red-handed. I don't think there's any point in lying to you"