Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Courtney told you, didn't she?"

Samantha knew she was smart, but she was still impressed by Mariah's ability to figure everything out. "Courtney messaged me on social media. She said she wasn't allowed to tell Sarah. She somehow felt it was necessary to keep that secret. But somehow she felt like she wasn't breaking her promise by telling me instead of Sarah."

Mariah almost giggled. "Yeah, that's how she is." But then her smile turned into a frown. "She's very sweet like that, and I betrayed her."

"You did, didn't you?" asked Samantha. "You betrayed her, because you wanted to follow Brit."

"Yeah, I did. Courtney didn't deserve that."

Samantha took a deep breath before sitting on the edge of her bed. "Here, why don't you bend over my lap?"

Mariah assumed that Samantha was still angry with her, and, understood that she deserved another spanking for all the bad things she had done recently. She put her head down and accepted her fate as she brought herself over Samantha's strong lap.

Samantha pulled Mariah's leggings back down, revealing her little thong again. She propped the smaller cheerleader's bottom up as she prepared it for it's fate.

In her most embarrassing voice, Mariah said, "Go ahead and give me a really hard spanking. I deserve it for all the things I've done to you, Sarah, and even Courtney. Give me what I deserve." She then hung her head in shame.

"Oh, I will give you what you deserve," said Samantha. She then held Mariah comfortably in place as she rubbed her red, sore bottom.

Mariah closed her eyes, waiting for her ass to be smacked. But as time went on, she realized that Samantha was just rubbing her bottom and not spanking it.

Samantha rubbed Mariah's entire bottom, almost massaging it as she sensually tried to make it feel better.

Mariah struggled not to moan as she looked back at the stronger woman rubbing her sore butt. "What are you doing?"

"I'm giving you what you deserve," said Samantha, with a smile.

"But, but, but...I thought I deserve a spanking."

"I don't think need one anymore," said Samantha. We didn't get off on the right foot, but I have to accept my role in our bad start. After getting to know you, I think we are a lot more similar than I originally thought."

"I think so too," said Mariah, as she continued to enjoy the ass rub.

"Look, I'm very sorry for giving you such a hard spanking. I want to make your ass feel better. I want to rub it until you are feeling better. But I can stop if you want me to."

"Umm no," Mariah responded. "Please keep going. You're actually making my butt feel a lot better."

"I don't mind doing this at all," said Samantha. "I could do this all night," she said, with a giggle.

"Don't offer that," said Mariah. "I might just take you up on that," she said, also giggling.

As awkward as it should have been for Samantha to rub Mariah's sore bottom as she lay over her knees, the two actually bonded as they began getting to know each other.

"Can I ask you a question?" asked Samantha.

"Of course."

"Why do you idolize Brit, so much?"

Suddenly, Mariah's face was red. "Is it that obvious?"

"Yeah, you copy pretty much everything she does," said Samantha. "If she doesn't like somebody, you don't like them either. You agree with everything she does, and you even help her do it."

"I don't know," said Mariah.

"Do you even like cheerleading?" Samantha asked.

"Of course, I do!" Mariah assured. "But I probably enjoy the social aspect of it the most."

"Well that's good," Samantha responded.

"But to be honest, when I saw that Brit was a cheerleader, I thought she was so cool! This beautiful tall blonde girl. She was like a goddess the first time I saw her. I guess I just really wanted to be like her."

"So, that's why you became a cheerleading?"

"Initially," said Mariah. "But eventually I started to enjoy it myself. Even if I was second fiddle to Brit. Just being mentioned with her or being seen around her made me feel good enough about myself."

"You don't need her to be cool," Samantha assured. I think you're plenty cool without her."

"No, I'm not," Mariah argued. "I don't stack up to her at all. I'm so short and so small. I'm not a beautiful blonde girl. I have a hard time tanning. I don't have a nice body, like her. I'm not a leader, like her. And I'm so weak!"

"You're not weak, sweetie," Samantha responded, with concern. "So, you're not tall or blonde. But there are a lot of things that make you beautiful."

"Do you really think so?"

Samantha began to list all the things that made Mariah so great. "You're not the leader she is but you are the most loyal person I've ever met. And that is more important, in my opinion."

"You're not tall, but being short makes you adorable!"

"Maybe your ass isn't as big as hers, but I like this cute little butt," she said, as she continued rubbing her bottom.

"Sure you don't tan as easily as her, but your skin is so silky smooth. You have the softest skin I've ever touched!"

"Obviously, you don't have blonde hair. But Asian girls never have blonde hair and I think Asian girls are very pretty, just the way they are!"

Mariah was so touched she wanted to cry from all the compliments that Samantha was giving her. Never in her life, had anyone made her feel so good about herself.

"That's so sweet. Thank you so much. But I'm still so weak. All of you can easily beat me."

"You're not as strong as us, physically. But mentally you are very tough. You made all A's your entire high school career. And, you have been able to do that while cheerleading and while maintaining a friendship with Brit. If that's not tough, I don't know what is!"

"I guess you're right," Mariah said, as she started sniffling. "Thank you so much! You're the best!"

Samantha was left staring down at Mariah's cute face. She smiled at the cheerleader as she asked, "How does your butt feel now?"

"Much better, thanks to you!"

"Do you want to lie in bed with me?"

"I would like that."

She allowed Mariah to get up from her lap. The two began to lie down next to each other, staring into each other's eyes.

"Your bed is comfortable, but would you rather I sleep on the floor?"

"You can sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the floor, if you want," said Samantha.

"Of course not," said Mariah. "This is your bed! You should sleep in it."

"Well, I know it's not big but you are more than welcome to sleep in it, with me."

They subtly began to cuddle as they gently lay in each other's arms.

"So, you said your parents are strict?" Samantha asked.

"Yes, they are," said Mariah. "They want me to focus on school much more than focusing on having a good time with friends."

"No, wonder you are right at the top of our class."

"Yeah, all the cheerleading and hanging out with Britney and Courtney, they don't like it. When I'm at home, all I do is study."

"That's why it was such a big deal for you to spend the night?"

"Yes," Mariah answered. "I wanted to prove that I could have a social life while maintaining my grades."

"Trust me, I know what that's like."

"You do?"

"My parents used to be really strict, just like yours. They just wanted to protect me."

"But they seem so cool and understanding."

"A lot has changed recently, and they decided to be more lenient."

"What happened?" asked Mariah.

"Well, I have an older sister, Alexa."

"I didn't know you have a sister," said Mariah.

"My parents were very strict with her all throughout school. They sheltered her and watched her every move. She didn't get to do a lot of the things that she wanted to do in high school."

"When she got to college, she started having a really hard time," Samantha continued.

"Why? What happened?"

"My parents think that they sheltered her too much. She didn't get to experience all the things she wanted to. So, when she went to college, she had a hard time adjusting to all the freedom. She had a hard time making the right decisions on her own."

"Oh no!" exclaimed Mariah. "Is she okay?"

"She's okay now," Samantha explained. "She finally has a good job and she seems to have figured things out. But it wasn't easy. It was a long and rough road for her."

"I'm glad she's doing better now, even though I don't know her."

"My parents were just afraid of the same thing happening to me. I mean, it could happen to anybody. But they didn't want me to sacrifice having fun, when things always have the possibility of turning out that way."

"Wow! That's very smart of them. That's awesome that they were not too proud to take a different route, hoping for better results."

"Yeah, they have really chilled out lately. As long as I'm doing well in school, I can play soccer and volleyball, and I can hang out with my friends as much as I want."

"That's so cool!" Mariah explained. "And, you're doing such a great job! You're so wise and you're such a great soccer player!"

"Thanks Mariah," she said, with a smile. "Do you have any siblings?"

"I have a younger brother," Mariah answered. He's only six years old."

"Is he as cute as you?" Samantha sweetly joked, as she poked Mariah's nose.

Mariah giggled and blushed. "He is even cuter than me!"

"Well I'm not sure if that was possible," said Samantha. You're cuter than a button." She been gently poked her nose again, causing Mariah to laugh.

After they enjoyed a brief moment of silence, Mariah grabbed Samantha's attention. "Hey Sam,"

"Yes Mariah?"

"I'm sorry for being so rude to you in the past. You really didn't deserve that, and I should have taken the time to get to know you. That way, I would have known how awesome you are."

Samantha was now the one blushing. "Thank you, Mariah. That was really sweet."

"Sam, may I ask you another question?"

"Of course."

Mariah took a deep breath. "How come Brit didn't want to kiss me?"

"What do you mean?" asked Samantha.

"When you and Sarah tried to get us to kiss, she kept pulling away from me."

"Oh, I don't know," said Samantha.

"She didn't seem to have a problem kissing Sarah," Mariah pointed out.

"Sarah and Brit have a very complicated relationship."

"I understand that, but she even said, "Eww!" when I tried to kiss her."

Samantha's heart sank as she remembered that moment. She could tell that having her role model reject her, really hurt Mariah's feelings.

"I mean, haven't I done enough?" Mariah questioned. "Even if she isn't attracted to me, which I understand, don't I at least deserve a kiss?"

"Of course, you do, honey," Samantha said, as she gently rubbed and comforted the smaller cheerleader.

"I mean, I do everything for her. I blindly followed her and helped her with everything she did. Why does she dislike me?"

"Oh, sweetie. She doesn't dislike you. She doesn't even really know you."

"Of course, she does," said Mariah. "I've spent the last two years with her. We've done everything together."

She hasn't seen the real you send Samantha. All she has seen is a girl who copies her."

"Well then, what's the real me? I thought copying her was my identity."

"This is the real you," said Samantha. "You have been real with me the entire time we've been together."

"I have?"

"Yes! You've been cute. You've been vulnerable. You've been weak. You've been strong. You've been everything that makes you who you are. And you've been all that, with me."

"I have, haven't I? I guess I haven't been this open and real with anybody, in a very long time."

"So, maybe she doesn't want to kiss you. Big deal! But... I know somebody who does want to kiss you."

"Who?" Mariah asked, as she began to blush.

Who do you think, honey?

Mariah subtly moaned and squirmed under Samantha. She never felt a connection so real. She felt completely vulnerable, but for the first time, she didn't have anything to worry about. She felt safe with Samantha. She felt like Samantha was going to take care of her and make everything okay

"Do you want to kiss me?"

"Of course, I do? Samantha replied, as she moaned. "But you have to promise to kiss me back."

"I promise!" Mariah desperately responded.

Samantha softly pressed her lips against Mariah's. She opened up the cheerleader's lips and waited for Mariah to invite her tongue inside. Mariah immediately wrapped herself around Samantha as soon as their lips connected. She invited Samantha's tongue into her mouth and greeted it with her own.

Mariah wrapped her legs around Samantha as she kissed her deeply and passionately. Samantha held Mariah's tiny body tightly against hers. They both moaned intensely as they kissed and fulfilled each other's desires. Neither woman had ever felt a moment so passionate and meaningful.

"Your lips are so soft," Mariah whispered.

"I love the taste of your lips," Samantha responded, as she continued kissing and enjoying every bit of Mariah's mouth.

Samantha then took Mariah's shirt off and started to unclip her bra. The smaller woman became nervous, not wanting Samantha to see how small her breasts were.

"But, they're small..."

"Shhhh," Samantha placed a finger over Mariah's lips. She then continued to undo the Asian cheerleader's A-cup bra.

As Mariah's small breasts were exposed, she began to get red as she nervously looked away.

Samantha reassured her by softly rubbing on her breasts and continuing to kiss her.

Mariah immediately moaned but was still insecure about her chest. "They are so small," she whispered.

"They are perfect," Samantha whispered, before she leaned in and started sucking her nipple.

Mariah was so caught off guard that it took her a moment to realize how good it felt. She was just touched that Samantha found her so sexy, just the way she was.

Samantha moaned as she enjoyed sucking on one Mariah's nipples. She then used her hand to lightly twist and pinch Mariah's other nipple.

Suddenly, Mariah was struggling not to moan too loudly. She then gently started to pull Samantha's shirt over her head.

The soccer star was impressed that Mariah now had the confidence to strip her. Mariah removed her shirt and saw Samantha's large breasts in a white sports bra.

"May I see your breasts?"

Samantha giggled. "You may do whatever you like," she whispered. She then pulled off her sports bra, exposing her large D cup breasts.

Mariah immediately began lusting after them. She never realized how large Samantha's breasts were since they were always restricted in a tight sports bra. Seeing them fully exposed had Mariah struggling to not drool over them.

"They are so nice..." Mariah almost felt like a pervert.

"Thanks mama," said Samantha. She often didn't like her large breasts because they hindered her in sports. But this was one of the rare occasions she was proud of her large chest.

"Do you mind if I take off my shorts?" Samantha asked. "I usually sleep in my underwear, if that's okay with you."

Mariah's face lit up with excitement. "I don't mind at all," she answered.

She helped Samantha take her small soccer shorts off, revealing a deep red set of lace panties. Mariah couldn't believe how nice and big Samantha's ass was. Samantha had such a nice body from all the soccer and volleyball she played.

"I hope this is okay with you," Samantha said.

"Your body..." Mariah started. "Your body is so sexy!"

"You think so, mama?"

"You are so curvy in all the right places," said Mariah. "I'm so small and flat compared to you."

"I like your body the way it is," Samantha said, as she began caressing Mariah again.

They each brushed each other's hair out of the way before they started making out again. This time, they were even more desperate as their bare bodies pressed against each other. Mariah began grabbing Samantha's nice ass, rubbing it and squeezing it as she enjoyed how nice and firm it was.

"Do you remember when you rubbed me at Brit's house?" Mariah asked.

"Yes, baby."

"That was the first time someone ever did that to me."

"Really?" Samantha asked in shock.

"Yes."

"You're a..."

"Yes."

"Have you ever tried masturbating?" Samantha asked.

"I've tried a couple times," Mariah admitted. "But it was just too awkward."

Samantha suddenly felt bad for forcing it on Mariah earlier. "I'm sorry, baby. I should have asked you if it was okay, before doing it. I would have never done that if I had known."

"It's okay, Sam," Mariah assured. "It feels awkward when I try to do it, but it felt really good when you did it for me."

"You liked it, baby?" Samantha asked, in a surprised voice.

"I did," Mariah quietly admitted. "Will you please do it again?"

"Are you sure?" asked Samantha. "Are you sure you're ready?"

"I'm ready," Mariah said, before taking a deep breath. She lay on her back, holding Samantha close to her. She sucked on Samantha's breast as she held on to her by her thick ass. Samantha slid her hand inside Mariah's thong and gently caressed her wet clit.

Mariah moaned deeply but kept her mouth over Samantha's tit. She felt a sensation like never before as her soaking wet pussy was being stimulated by the athletic woman.

"This feels so much better when you do it!" she cried out.

Samantha smiled as she continued stroking Mariah's clit while pressing the cheerleader's head against her tit.

Mariah sucked harder and harder on the nipple as she felt her animal instincts being brought out by Samantha's touch. She never felt so turned on in her entire life. She wanted to surrender her entire body to the pleasure Samantha was giving her.

Samantha stroked her so well. Mariah was unable to keep herself quiet, making her worried that Samantha's parents might hear her.

"Shhhh, baby," whispered Samantha. She then thrusted her large breast back in Mariah's mouth, to keep her quiet.

Mariah sucked her nipples desperately as she lost all control of herself and experienced a feeling she never felt before. She was almost afraid to let herself experience her first orgasm, but Samantha assured her that everything would be okay.

Samantha continued to stroke Mariah's juicy clit, ever-so-gently, yet ever-so-passionately.

Mariah submitted herself to the intense pleasure running through her body. Her eyes crossed as she lost all control and exploded into an orgasmic dream of pleasure.

She didn't know what she was experiencing, but the warm sensation filled her body, giving her the most pleasant experience of her life.

Samantha held her as she breathed heavily and collapsed in her arms. Samantha began stroking Mariah's hair, calming her as the orgasm finished rocking her body.

"Oh my God!" moaned Mariah, as she stared into Samantha's eyes.

Samantha giggled as she stared back into Mariah's eyes. "You did great, baby."

"What was that?" asked Mariah, completely exhausted.

"You had an orgasm, sweetie," Samantha said, cheerfully.

"That was amazing!" exclaimed Mariah. "I've never felt anything like that before!"

"I'm glad you liked it," Samantha said, with happiness all over her face.

"You took care of me the entire time," said Mariah. "I felt so safe in your arms."

"You were so hot while you were cumming," Samantha said, with a smile.

Mariah began to blush again. "May I rub your pussy?" she asked in a very innocent and sweet voice.

"Are you sure?" asked Samantha.

"Yes, I want to try it," Mariah answered. "Can you just make sure I'm doing it right?"

"Of course, honey."

Samantha rolled into her back and Mariah crawled on top. The smaller cheerleader slid her hand inside Samantha's panties and felt how wet she was.

"You're so wet!" Mariah said, in excitement.

"It's all because of you," said Samantha. She then gently guided Mariah's hand to her clit. "Do you feel that?"

"Yes!"

"That's my clitoris. I want you to rub it gently, in a circular motion."