Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get off me, you bitch!" screamed Britney.

Samantha straddled her with her strong legs and began slapping her and pulling her hair.

Mariah quickly tried to jump in. She rushed towards the catfight and attempted to jump on Samantha's back.

Sarah realized that they were going to double team Samantha, just as they had done to her. She was still feeling weak, but she gathered enough strength to help her friend.

Samantha was still straddling Britney, despite Mariah being on her back. Just before they could gain control, Sarah got behind Mariah and pried her off. Mariah screamed like a little bitch as the weakened brunette was still able to easily throw her off.

As Sarah turned her back to focus on Britney, Mariah came rushing back towards them. Samantha lifted herself off Britney so she could engage Mariah. She tackled the small cheerleader and they both went down to the floor.

Sarah and Britney began rolling around on top of each other. Sarah felt a new wind of energy as she engaged in a one on one battle with her blonde rival.

After rolling around several times, Sarah finally gained the advantage and established herself on top of Britney. She began pulling the blonde's hair as she straddled her and kept her from fighting back.

Mariah gave a scrappy effort and nearly ripped Samantha's shirt off, but the athletic soccer girl was too strong for her and easily pinned her down. As Mariah tried to kick her way out, Samantha returned the favor by ripping the smaller girl's shirt over her head.

Britney tried to escape by rolling onto her stomach and crawling away, but Sarah stayed on top of her and rode her like a horse. She grabbed a chunk of Britney's hair and smacked her bottom as the blonde carried her on all fours.

Samantha could see Sarah dominating the blonde cheerleader and decided to use the same tactic. She pulled the little Mariah's leggings down, revealing her tiny white thong. As the humiliated girl kicked and screamed, Samantha flipped her over to her hands and knees and began riding her like a horse.

Britney and Mariah were both humiliated, being ridden like horses while having their asses spanked, to go faster.

"Help me!" screamed Britney.

"I can't!" screamed Mariah. "I need you to save me!"

"There's no saving you," said Samantha. She grabbed Mariah's long beautiful hair and spanked her ass again, forcing her to crawl as fast as she possibly could.

They both rode their defeated rivals until they were left exhausted and begging for mercy.

Sarah threw Britney on the bed and sensually crawled on top of her. "You're going to miss me when I leave, aren't you?" she whispered. "Is that what this is all about?"

"No I'm not! moaned Britney, as she squirmed underneath her beautiful rival.

"You're going to miss being dominated by me, aren't you? You're going to miss being spanked by me, aren't you? You're going to miss being kissed by me, aren't you?" Sarah teased.

Britney continued to moan and tried to deny all of Sarah's accusations.

"Are you sure you don't want to kiss me?" asked Sarah, as she brushed her lips against Britney's.

Britney was defeated and couldn't resist the temptation of Sarah's lips. "What if this is the last time I ever get to kiss her," she frantically thought to herself.

Sarah left her lips right next to Britney's, but when the blonde made an attempt to kiss her, she quickly pulled away. "I thought you didn't want to kiss me," she said, in a teasing voice.

"I want to kiss you!" cried Britney.

"You're going to have to do better than that," Sarah whispered.

"Please let me kiss you!" she begged and moaned.

Mariah was being held down and forced to watch Britney beg to kiss Sarah.

Sarah finally kissed her blonde rival, sending her into a hot frenzy. Britney immediately wrapped her body around Sarah's and kissed her deeply and passionately like it was the last time they would ever kiss.

Just for a moment, Britney forgot about everything in the world and gave her all to Sarah. Samantha and Mariah were surprised to see Britney submit herself so desperately to her arch nemesis.

Sarah began rubbing her pussy, sending her into a heated and passionate frenzy of moaning.

"You're going to miss me doing this to you, aren't you?"

"Oh, fuck!" screamed Britney, as she tried to continue kissing Sarah.

Sarah rubbed her faster and faster as the two girls watched Britney lose her mind.

Samantha turned her focus back on Mariah. "You want to be like Brit?" she asked. "Let's see how you like being treated like Brit." She threw the smaller woman onto the bed, right next to Britney.

The two cheerleaders were side-by-side in their thongs, defeated and waiting their fate.

Samantha copied Sarah's footsteps by rubbing Mariah's pussy. Mariah moaned loudly from Samantha's hand rubbing against the front of her thong.

Mariah moaned and whined as she watched Britney being sexually dominated right next to her.

"What's wrong with Mariah?" Sarah asked, as she stroked Britney's face. "Are you jealous that I'm kissing the woman that you seem to worship?"

Mariah whined frantically, as she watched Britney desperate to continue kissing Sarah.

Samantha started teasing her as well. "I bet you wish you were the one kissing her, don't you?"

"No!" Mariah's tried to deny.

"I don't believe you," said Samantha.

"I don't believe her either," said Sarah. "We should let her kiss her idol since that's what she really wants."

Sarah and Samantha continued rubbing the cheerleader's pussies as they ordered them to start kissing each other.

Even though Mariah denied that she wanted to do it, she quickly moved her face towards Britney's and tried to kiss her.

Britney was still moaning, but all she wanted was Sarah. She moved her lips away from Mariah, denying her a kiss.

Mariah moaned and looked upset as she tried even harder to kiss her blonde idle.

Britney moved away again and tried to kiss Sarah, but the brunette pushed her back towards Mariah.

"Eww, no!" whined Britney, as she tried to keep herself from kissing Mariah.

Mariah, who worshipped and followed everything Britney did, now had her feelings hurt from being denied three times in a row. Although she was humiliated, she still tried to kiss the blonde cheer captain.

Through humiliation from Sarah, Britney finally began kissing her fellow cheerleader. They barely began kissing and Mariah was already moaning desperately.

"Kiss her like you mean it," demanded Sarah.

Britney closed your eyes and pretended she was really kissing Sarah. She imagined kissing Sarah deeply and passionately. Mariah was moaning hard but was still humiliated by how badly she wanted this kiss, even after she was rejected.

"You two seem to have trouble following instructions," Sarah said with a stern voice. "Why don't we teach you what happens when you don't do what you're told?"

"I agree," said Samantha. "I guess you two need to be punished by us, since your mommies haven't done it."

They turned the two cheerleaders around, putting them right next to each other on their hands and knees. They pressed their asses together, side by side, and forced them both to give a little wiggle.

"Yeah, look at those cute butts," Samantha joked.

Sarah and Samantha started spanking both of their bottoms. Sarah focused on her blonde bitch while Samantha spanked Mariah's cute little bottom. The naughty cheerleaders screamed and moaned in total embarrassment from being punished by their rivals.

Mariah, who had never been spanked before, cried immediately from her punishment. Her little ass became red very quickly from Samantha's harsh hand.

Britney should have been a pro at being spanked by now, but she was more humiliated than ever. She had been so frustrated with Sarah, that being humiliated by her like this made it worse than ever before.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Please stop spanking me!" cried Britney.

Without even thinking, Mariah began copying the submissive blonde. "Ouch mommy! Please stop spanking me, mommy!" she cried, as Samantha spanked her relentlessly.

"Oh, you're a naturally good bitch, aren't you?" Samantha said, as she rocked Mariah's little body again with another powerful spank.

"Yeah, she's not a bad little bitch like this one," said Sarah, as she rubbed Britney's round ass. "I have to be really tough on this one to teach her a lesson." Sarah then rocked Britney's body with a fierce spanking.

Once they were done, Sarah and Samantha left the defeated girls whining and rubbing their red bottoms.

Sarah walked over to Samantha and gave her a big hug. "Thanks for saving me," she said.

Samantha gave her a pat on the bottom, as she always did when they played sports. "No problem, sweetie."

"How did you know I was in trouble?"

"I'll tell you later girl," Samantha said, with a laugh. "As for now, I think you need some alone time with your girl. You two need to work some things out."

"Yeah, this is getting complicated," said Sarah. "I'll tell you about it later."

"Okay, I'll take the little one while you two have some quality time together," Samantha joked.

"Thanks Sam," said Sarah.

Samantha walked over to Mariah and guided her off the bed. "Come on, little lady. You are coming with me."

"Where are we going?" Mariah asked, as she sniffled.

"These two need some alone time."

"Okay," Mariah quickly and submissively agreed.

"Here, put your clothes on, mama," Samantha nicely encouraged, as she handed Mariah her clothes.

"Oh, I forgot," Mariah innocently responded.

Samantha helped her put her clothes on before leading her out of the house. Once they got outside, Mariah asked, "Where are you taking me?"

"You can go home," said Samantha. "You just can't go back in there with them."

"But, I can't go home!"

"Why not?" asked Samantha.

"My parents thought I was spending the night with Britney. They almost never let me spend the night away from home. They're so strict! I had to beg and plead them to let me go. If I come home early, they'll think I can't take care of myself and I had to come home to their safety."

Samantha paused for a second but understood what it was like to have strict parents. "Okay, come on," she said, as she began walking to the car.

"Where are we going?"

"You can spend the night at my house," said Samantha.

"Really?"

"Yeah, just ride with me and I'll bring you back to your car tomorrow morning. That way, if your parents drive by, they will see your car is still at her house, where it's supposed to be."

"That's a great idea!" Mariah said.

After disliking Mariah for so long, Samantha started to feel bad about the toxic relationship she had with Britney. She didn't want to, but she couldn't help but be a little nice to her. She even opened the door for Mariah, as she let her in the car.

"Thanks Sam," Mariah quietly said. She wasn't used to being treated well.

She got in Samantha's car and went to her house without giving any more problems.

Back in Britney's room, the two rivals were still in their panties, staring at each other in silence.

"So, what's your problem?" Sarah demanded to know.

"I don't have a problem!" exclaimed Britney.

"Obviously, you do," said Sarah. "Something is wrong with you."

"I've just been really frustrated lately."

"You're mad that I'm leaving for college next year?"

"I don't know!" exclaimed Britney. "I don't know how to explain it. I don't even know how I feel!"

"Did you think I would never leave for college?"

"Look! I don't know what I was thinking, but ever since I found out you are going to a big-time college while I am going to be stuck here, I've just felt like shit!"

"What do you mean you're stuck here?" asked Sarah.

"You know what it means!" Britney said, with an attitude. "You know that I didn't take my grades seriously! You know I can't get into that school that you are going to! You know that I'm stupid!"

"Brit, you're not stupid. I never thought you were stupid."

"Look, I don't need some kind of lecture from you. Now, I know that I should have taken school more seriously. I don't need to hear it from you. I don't need you to tell me that you told me so."

"I think you're smart," said Sarah.

"No, you don't."

"I promise, I do."

"Really?" the blonde asked.

"Of course, I do," Sarah said, as she crawled on the bed with Britney.

"Then why did I make stupid decisions? Why am I not going to college? Why are you so much more successful than me?"

Sarah started rubbing Britney's body, caressing and comforting her. "Just because I'm going to college doesn't mean I'm smarter than you. It doesn't even mean I'm more successful than you."

"It doesn't?" asked the confused cheerleader.

"I want to be a businesswoman. So that's why I have to do well in school. Do you want to be a businesswoman?"

"Well, no..."

"Can you think of a job that you want that requires good grades?"

"I don't know," Britney answered. "I haven't thought about it."

"There are a million different paths to being successful in life. Just because we are taking different paths, doesn't mean we aren't equal."

"But I don't even have the option of taking your path."

"You have plenty of options. No matter what you think, I know you're a smart girl. I mean, how else did you become cheer captain?"

"Because I'm hot and I like being in charge."

"You are hot, and you are good at being in charge. But you were also dedicated and smart enough to learn everything you needed to win the position."

"Yeah, that's right!" Britney realized.

"When you're motivated, you're one of the smartest women I know."

"Nuh uh!"

"Yes huh! A lot of other girls wanted to be captain. But there could only be one. And you were that one."

"I guess you're right."

"And besides, you were right about being hot. You're absolutely beautiful. And that alone, will take you really far in life."

"But I was born beautiful," Britney humbly bragged.

"Yes you were, but you still had to keep yourself in good shape. You have a great body!"

"Yeah, I do, don't I?" she asked, as she giggled.

"There's that cute smile of yours!"

"Stop making me smile!" Britney demanded. "I want to be mad!"

"Do you want to be mad at me?" Sarah asked.

"I think so. ...I'm mean, I'm always mad at you."

"Well, that is true," Sarah agreed.

"I don't even know anymore," Britney said, with a sigh.

"So, what was your plan tonight?"

"I'm not sure," Britney answered. "Maybe I felt like I needed to prove something."

"What did you need to prove?"

"I don't know, I guess I thought if I if I humiliated you, I would feel better about myself, somehow."

"Humiliate me how?" Sarah curiously asked.

"I'm not really sure," Britney started. "I didn't think that far ahead. But I guess that has always been my problem, hasn't it?"

"Well, it's not too late," Sarah responded. "It's never too late."

"Huh?"

"Come on," Sarah encouraged. "What did you WANT to do to me? How do you want to humiliate me?"

"Maybe give you a really humiliating spanking," Britney said.

"How humiliating?"

"Like, make you cry really hard."

"Like a baby?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, like a little baby!" Britney exclaimed.

Sarah began rubbing Britney's pussy while she talked about all the things she wanted to do. The blonde barely realized how turned on she was getting while explaining the things she wanted to do to Sarah.

"What did you want to do to me after that?" Sarah asked.

"Maybe dress you up in one of my cheerleading outfits."

"Oh," moaned Sarah.

"Then I could force you to dance for me. Maybe even force you to give me a lap dance."

"That's pretty humiliating," said Sarah.

"Maybe after that I would strip your shirt off and motorboat your big tits."

"Oh God, you wouldn't dare!" exclaimed Sarah.

"I would!" said Britney. "I would suck on each of your nipples one by one, forcing you to scream for more."

"Jeeze Brit! That would send me screaming!"

"Then I would throw you onto the bed and use my tongue to tease your pussy. I'd tease you so hard that you'd beg me to let you cum!"

"Oh my! That's so naughty! Would you let me cum?"

"I don't know yet. I haven't decided."

"What do you mean?"

"I haven't figured out if I would be done humiliating you yet."

"Maybe we should find out," Sarah suggested.

Britney was surprised. "What do you mean?"

"Do you think if you did all that stuff, maybe you would feel a little bit better?"

"Oh, I don't even know."

"Maybe it would. I mean you created this whole plan to set me up."

"I'm not sure...maybe."

"If you think it might make you feel better, I think it's worth trying."

"Really!?"

"We'll never know unless we try."

"I don't know," said Britney. "It wouldn't be the same since you would be letting me do it."

"That's true," said Sarah. "But you would need to make me regret ever making this decision. Could you do that?"

"Of course I can," the blonde confidently answered.

"I'm not sure that you can. I feel like I can handle all of that."

"Oh just you wait. You'll regret it so badly."

"I'm not sure about that," Sarah said as she giggled.

"You can't handle any of that stuff I said. Plus, you really won't be able to handle the other things I come up with that I haven't even told you."

"Well, let's do it then," said Sarah. "Because I don't believe you."

"Fine!" Brittney said, as she shot up to her knees.

Sarah pretended to be afraid of how fast Britney propped up to her knees. The blonde could see the fear in her eyes and felt powerful, once again. She grabbed Sarah by her long and beautiful dark hair and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

"Noo!" Sarah screamed. "That's too rough!"

Britney bent Sarah over her lap and pulled her head up by her hair.

"Ouch! Don't pull that hard!"

"I thought you could handle it," Britney giggled. She then spanked her ass as hard as she could, immediately leaving a handprint on her right cheek.

"Oh shit! Not that hard, Brit!"

"Shut up!" She then spanked her again, just as hard, with all the adrenaline running through her body.

"Owwwwww!" screamed Sarah, in a whiny voice.

"I thought you could handle this," Britney teased. "I've handled so many of these from you. Now it's your turn!" She spanked her several more times, causing her breasts to almost pop out of her bra.

"Owwwww mommy! Owwwyyy!"

The blonde noticed Sarah trying to cover her breast back with her bra. "Oh, I don't think so," she said. She then unclipped Sarah's bra and left her tits hanging over her lap.

"Noooo!" Sarah screamed. "This wasn't part of the plan!"

"Well, I'm going a little off script." Britney then fondled Sarah's tits with her left hand while she spanked her round bottom with her right.

Sarah moaned and squirmed tremendously. But every time she wiggled too hard; Britney used her strength to hold her down firmly, as she continued punishing her red bottom.

The brunette had a completely red circle formed around her round bottom. It didn't take long at all for her to start crying like a little baby over her mommy's lap.

"Cry for me," Britney teased. "Look, the college girl is being brought to tears over her mommy's lap."

"Ow, ow! It's too hard!" cried Sarah.

Britney continued laughing and mocking Sarah. "Ow, ow, ow! Look at me I'm the weak little college girl!"

"Owww! Mommy please stop!" Sarah continued to cry.

Britney eventually finished the long and humiliating spanking before pushing Sarah off her lap. The teary-eyed brunette was left the sniffling as she rubbed her red bottom.

"Why don't I grab that cheerleading outfit now?" said Britney, with an evil smile on her face.

"No!" screamed Sarah. "I didn't think you were serious about that!"

"Too bad sweetie. You already agreed to it."