Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Mariah happily responded. She could hear Samantha's subtle moans as she gently rubbed her clit. "Is that good?" she asked.

"Yes!" Samantha whispered, with her eyes closed. "Keep going, baby."

Mariah could feel Samantha getting extremely wet and decided to rub her clit even faster. As Samantha moaned even louder, Mariah decided to start sucking on her nipples again.

Samantha moaned out as Mariah made her desperate for more.

"Shhhh, baby," whispered Mariah. "We wouldn't want your parents to hear, would we?"

"No, mama," Samantha quietly responded. "It just feels so good!"

Mariah continued sucking on Samantha's nipple as she rubbed her juicy clitoris. Samantha tried her best not to moan too loudly, but Mariah was driving her crazy.

Mariah was having so much fun, she almost forgot about how inexperienced she was. She just enjoyed herself, playing with the soccer stars sexy body.

She was then caught by surprise when Samantha frantically said, "I'm going to cum!"

Mariah rubbed her clit in circles as Samantha let out a long moan. The soccer girl was suddenly cumming hard and frantically squirming from the intense pleasure.

The small cheerleader did her best to stay on top of Samantha as she jerked uncontrollably from the orgasm. Mariah wanted to keep rubbing her clitoris forever. She loved the feeling of pleasing the stronger woman.

Samantha suddenly grabbed Mariah's face and began kissing her desperately. Mariah kept her hand inside Samantha's panties as they passionately made out.

They continued sharing an emotionally bonding kiss as they firmly held each other. When they were finally done kissing, Samantha looked into Mariah's eyes and expressed her gratitude.

"Thank you, baby! That was amazing!"

"Really!?" asked Mariah.

"It was the best orgasm I've ever had!"

"You're not just saying that, are you!?"

"Of course not," Samantha responded. "I would never lie to you."

They giggled before kissing, once again.

"You really wore me out, mama," said Samantha. "I'm going to sleep like a baby."

"Me too!" Mariah agreed. "I'm so tired!"

They prepared for bed before getting under the covers and immediately cuddling with each other as they got comfortable. Before the two women could fall asleep, Mariah whispered, "Hey Sam."

"Yeah?"

"Can this not be the only time we do that?"

"What do you mean?" asked Samantha.

"Like, can we do this again, someday."

Samantha smiled. "Of course, we can, sweetie."

Mariah had a big smile on her face. "I just...I didn't want this to be the last time we...well you know,"

"The last time that we have sex?" asked Samantha.

"Yes," Mariah said, while blushing. "But not only that. I just like spending time with you."

"Aw really?" Samantha asked, as her heart skipped a beat.

"This whole night. Everything was so great. I just really enjoyed spending time with you. And, I don't want this to be like...the only night we ever hang out."

Samantha held Mariah close. "I had a great time with you too. I think we should definitely spend more time together."

"Really?" Mariah asked, as her face lit up.

"Of course, mama."

They smiled and kissed each other goodnight, before falling asleep peacefully in each other's arms. It was the end of a rivalry and the beginning of a new and beautiful relationship.