Sarah's Dirty Fantasy

Story Info
Sarah gets more than she bargained for.
941 words
3.74
50.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah gasped as a leather gloved hand covered her mouth in the darkness. She tried to look at the clock, but the hand over her mouth was pushing her firmly down into the bed.

"Don't move." Growled a gruff voice from above her.

It was too dark for Sarah to see anything. Recently she had let on to her husband about some of her fantasies in the bedroom. She was a little annoyed that he'd chosen a weeknight to surprise her, as she had to be at work early in the morning, but she was suddenly excited too.

As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, Sarah could see that he was dressed in black, with a balaclava pulled over his face.

It was a warm night, so Sarah had gone to bed in just a thin slip. Her husband was working late so she had the bed to herself... until now.

Suddenly, the masked figure tied something tight around her eyes, cutting off one of her senses. She remained still, eagerly anticipating what would happen next.

She felt the leather gloved hands grab her wrists, forcing them roughly above her head, before tying them to the headboard of the bed. Sarah felt herself tingling with excitement.

After a pause, the gloved hands were on her ankles, forcing her legs apart, as each was tied to a post at the bottom corners of the bed. Sarah gasped. She hadn't mentioned being tied up to her husband!

Nothing happened for what felt like an eternity to Sarah. She could hear quiet rustling, but not enough for her to guess what he might be doing.

"When's your husband due home?" Growled the man again.

"I don't know, he's working late tonight." Sarah replied excitedly.

There was another pause.

"I bet you're a right dirty bitch, aren't you?" Mumbled the man. Sarah could feel his gloved hands on her thighs, the leather smooth as he ran them up towards her hips. "All you horny housewives are the same. All prim and proper in public and then dirty little fuck whores behind closed doors."

Sarah felt herself getting wet. He'd never spoken to her like that before! She felt exposed, spread eagle and tied to the bed tightly. She couldn't really move with his hands on her thighs holding her down either.

"What do you want?" Sarah asked. But the man didn't reply. He moved to sit astride her. Suddenly the thin slip was ripped off her, straight up the middle making Sarah jump.

She felt the gloved hands grasp her breasts, squeezing them tightly. The leather left her skin before suddenly striking her right breast. She cried out both in shock and pain. He slapped her breast again. Sarah started to protest, "Shut up!" He snarled at her.

Her right breast was hot and throbbing from when he had struck her. Sarah thought he'd tone it down a bit but instead, felt his teeth round her already stinging nipple as he bit down hard. Tears sprung to Sarah's eyes as she cried out again. He slapped her roughly across the face.

"I told you to fuckin' shut up!" He growled, so close to her face she could smell the whiskey on his breath.

Sarah thought that was odd, as her husband didn't normally drink whiskey. Maybe he'd stopped for a drink on the way home?

She felt the leather covered hands squeezing her breasts again. "I bet you like it rough." The man growled to himself, "You horny sluts can't get enough cock can ya?" Sarah felt his hands run down her stomach to her wet crotch. He was still sat on her thighs, pinning her down.

Without warning, three gloved fingers were shoved forcefully inside her. "You dirty, wet bitch." The man chuckled, "Let's see how much you can take..."

With that, he forced his whole fist quickly inside her.

"Stop!" Sarah cried, wondering why her husband was being so rough. "I want to stop."

The man laughed. "I'll stop when I'm done." He continued pounding his fist in and out of her already sore pussy.

Despite the pain, Sarah couldn't help feeling aroused as his fist rubbed back and forth across her g-spot. She let out a short moan of pleasure.

"Dirty bitch." He breathed, fisting her harder. He felt her starting to tense around his fist, preparing to orgasm. Quickly he pulled his fist out, withholding her orgasm from her. Sarah whimpered, rocking her hips in a vain hope of finishing herself off.

The man gripped her thighs again, his one hand slick with her juices, tinged with blood from fisting her so roughly.

Sarah heard noises again, but still couldn't make out what was happening. Suddenly, the gloved hands were underneath her, lifting her pelvis as his sheathed cock ploughed into her tender pussy.

Tears silently fell down Sarah's cheeks as he forced himself upon her. She felt him grunting against her face. She felt hurt and upset that her husband was treating her this way. She thought sharing her fantasies with him would be sexy and exciting, but this was far from it.

Sarah felt his thrusts increase as he came close to finishing. Sarah held her breath, willing it to all be over.

"Shit, you are a very dirty bitch." He breathed against her face. "I'd like to do this again someday."

"Fuck you." Sarah wept.

She felt him climb off of her and heard more rustling sounds that she couldn't identify.

Suddenly, Sarah heard a sound she did recognise; a key turning in the front door downstairs. The familiar voice of her husband called her name from downstairs.