All Comments on 'Sarah's Journey Ch. 007'

by Sarah34LL

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Can't you count? Where is chapter 6?

Chapter 6?

Sarah34LLSarah34LLabout 3 years agoAuthor

I cannot control what order the stories are approved in. It is annoying i will totally agree. But you do need to read them in order for things to make sense.

alan13703alan13703about 3 years ago

Sarah ignore the nasty comment re counting. I am loving you story because it certainly has the feeling of being genuine. I assume that it is true and I admire your courage and integrity. Alan

Sarah34LLSarah34LLabout 3 years agoAuthor

@Alan13703

Thank you for the kind words. Happily I asked the approvers to release in order and they have been so far.

"Thanks guys/girls"

And as I say in my Bio, yes this is actually my life since my divorce. I hope you started at chapter 001 as the back story really lays the explanation for how crazy I've gone. I'm just glad I found this place for an outlet as I don't have any female friends anymore to talk to about my experiences.

Also thank you for the integrity and courage comment. I never thought of it like that but I guess much of the stuff I've experienced took a certain type/amount of courage and I think of myself as integral and not just a slut.

Sarah

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 3 years ago

So I can enjoy stories of the most extreme . But in this one I am hoping for a good outcome with this youngster . If any .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarah34LL@Sarah34LL
***Note*** I sometimes [often] don't have time to write or login to check messages. Life gets in the way [like recently], but I will always come back and publish more. I will cover most of my biography in the coming stories that I submit. I know that these stories are a l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES