Sasha's Terrible Customer Service

Story Info
Sasha had other skills besides customer service.
1.5k words
4.03
4.1k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
973 Followers

Sasha worked in Customer Service. Or rather Customer Dis-service. A dynamite blonde with sexy curves and Double-D tits squished into a low-cut blouse. Her bulging tits were always on the verge of popping out.

I peeked at Sasha's hanging udders whenever she bent over. Such a lovely gal. Such a lousy employee.

Her boyfriend Andre also worked for me. Like all men we talked about tits, twats, and fucking. Andre said Sasha liked it rough. She loved assfucking, dick-licking, and deep-throating.

Every time I saw Sasha slacking on the job, I thought about screwing her pussy, pounding her round ass, or fucking her puffy lips.

But the fantasy fuck ended when I lost two customers... because Sasha was asleep behind the counter. Determined to fire her I called the bitch into my office. "Congrats Sasha, you're employee of the month."

Her face lit up in shock. "Really?"

"NO! FUCK NO! You're fired!"

"What the hell, Mr. Marcus? Why?"

"You ignore customers, you fall asleep on the job and you have a shitty-as-fuck attitude."

"WELL. I have a shitty-as-fuck attitude because my boss ogles my chubby boobs every time I bend over. That's big boob harassment! I'll call the E.E.O.C.!"

Those four letters made my determination disappear like a fart in the wind.

"WAIT a minute Sasha, PLEASE don't call them. It's your boyfriend's fault that I stare at you! Andre said you love rough sex... and taking it up the ass... and titty-fucking with your melon size boobs."

Sasha blushed angry red. "...Andre told you all that?"

"Yes, and he said you deepthroat like a porn star...and do this tongue trick with his balls."

"WHAT A FUCKING SHIT-HEAD! He's my EX-boyfriend now. I gonna teach the jerk a lesson."

"Teach him how? Bite off his balls?"

"I wish, but no. It's a stupid idea."

"What's stupid? Come on Sasha, tell me."

"It'd drive Andre crazy if I showed you the twins, Pinky and Perky. He thinks my boobs are his personal play toys." Flashing a sly smile, Sasha lifted her blouse and bra. I inhaled when her melon size tits bounced out and jiggled.

"Marcus, don't just stand there drooling. What do you think?"

"Gosh, they're frikin' huge...like porn star boobs."

"Go ahead Marcus, give the girls a good squeeze. My boobs don't belong to Andre. They're free-range titties now. Everyone knows the sweetest milk comes from free-range tits."

"Yes ma'am. Moo-Moo!" My hands eagerly squeezed her chubbies, kneading every inch of soft tit meat. Sasha giggled when I tweaked her swollen nipples. "Do you want to suck them, sir?"

"Hell yes!" My mouth clamped onto her nipple, sucking like a starving calf. "Hey guy, they're not chew toys." I sucked slower, moving my mouth back and forth. Sasha whimpered as I suckled.

Forgetting that I was her boss, I kissed Sasha deeply, twisting our tongues together before moving down and nibbling her nipples. The harder I bit, the more she squealed and the more my cock throbbed.

"Sasha, show me how deep you can swallow my dick. I'll tell Asshole Andre you sucked me so hard my balls collapsed!"

"Ha! That'd drive him insane." Sasha dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants. "Wow sir, that's a big one! I love a thick hunk of man-meat." She took my rock-hard cock in her soft mouth.

"Hopefully you do a blowjob better than you do your work job."

Flipping me off, Sasha drove her mouth down on my shaft, taking it to her tonsils! Then her head bobbed up and she smiled impishly. "What were you saying, boss?"

"Suck it like a slut!" I grabbed her blonde hair, forcing her head down until she gagged. Then I pumped my boner in and out, face fucking Sasha with my hairy balls bouncing off her chin.

I couldn't believe I was doing this! The rule on employee sex is, "You don't shit where you eat."

Too late. My prick was about to spew into her mouth... I saw Sasha fingering her blonde twat. And I wanted that golden fuck-hole. "Drop your skirt!" Sasha looked up but didn't stop sucking as she undid her skirt. "Now drop your panties."

"No sir. I'll suck you off—but no screwing!"

I slapped Sasha across the face. She laughed and slapped me back, leaving nail marks. "Okay Mr. Asshole. You wanna fuck? Fire Andre, and you can screw me all you want!" Clicking his number, Sasha held up her cell.

I yelled into the phone. "Sasha sucked off my cock. And Andre you're FIRED!"

"YES, that's it. The bastard's gone, it's time to screw!" Sasha threw herself over the desk.

"Girl let's see what you're hiding under those flimsy panties." I yanked them off. Sasha spread her legs, revealing her sparse patch of blonde pubes, glistening with pussy dew. I kissed her moist fuzz as my fingers opened her pink hole, tracing the outline of her labia.

Sasha quivered. "Ohh Marcus...that tickles." I fingered her wet slit. It dripped like a squeezed lemon. My fingers moved to her mouth and pushed in, letting Sasha taste her own pussy juice.

Grabbing her fat tits, I mounted Sasha from behind and pushed into her tight folds, savoring every inch of fuck-flesh. She panted as my cock pounded into her like a cunt-fucking machine.

"Don't pretend you don't like this, you lazy bitch!" Sasha held onto the desk, squealing as I spanked her naked butt until it glowed red. My fingers moved down, teasing her anus.

"Yesss... keep doing that, sir!" I thrust two fingers into her gripping asshole. Sasha climaxed, bucking and spasming around my prick.

When she finished, I pulled out and grabbed her blonde hair, dragging her down to her knees to suck me off. The vixen deepthroated my cock until her nose hit my pubes. Jerking back and forth, her fat tits swung around as I pinched her rubbery nipples...

Then I got a great idea...titty fucking.

Pulling out of her mouth I slapped my cock into her cleavage. "Those big-ass boobs were made for fucking." Sasha pressed her boobs together, wrapping my cock in a pocket of titty flesh. My dick pushed back and forth.

I fucked faster between Sasha's boobs as her aroused nipples popped up like corks. She watched cross-eyed as my shaft slid up to her nose and back down to her chin.

Sasha sucked my knob each time it slid up. Soon my cock throbbed ready to burst. And it did! Hot jism flooded her mouth, forcing Sasha's head back.

My prick slipped from her lips, spurting across her face and tits. Sasha sucked down the last squirt of cum. "Mr. Marcus, you look so happy. So happy that you can't possibly fire me."

"Just because you're a great suck—doesn't make you a great employee."

"Mr. Marcus, you know I'll never be good at Customer Service."

"We'll see if you're good at Cock Service. Get me hard again." Sasha's expert tongue lapped up and down my shaft until it stuck up stiff and proud.

"Good work, now it's time for some back-door action. Bend over the desk and open your butt-cheeks."

"Okay perv." She bent over and spread her asshole for my pleasure. I pressed the cock-head against her anus. Sasha groaned as it punched in. She humped against my strokes, taking my dick balls-deep in her ass. Do you like that sir?"

"I love it. And keep wearing those low-cut tops. Our customers are men, and men love chubby tits."

"Really sir?" Sasha giggled, shaking her plump chest. "Men like big boobs? What a frikin' surprise!"

I fucked harder and deeper, reaming out her asshole. Sasha fucked back. "Go faster! Pound my naughty ass!" The girl groaned with every cock plunge. Reaching down I tickled her inflamed clitty. She squirmed like a slut.

"Mr. Marcus, I want a raise. A big boob raise!" Sasha panted. "I deserve more money." The vixen gripped my prick with her ass muscles, trying to drive me over the edge. I was close to blowing my load into her bowels.

"Sasha you have to prove you're a full-service employee."

"You mean a full-service slut." She spun around and grabbed my slimy cock. "I don't mind tasting my own shit." Opening her lips Sasha jammed it down her throat. Ass to mouth! She swirled her tongue around, deep-throating my dick.

Then the vixen sucked my hairy balls—taking both into her mouth at the same time.

That did it... My prick exploded, shooting hot jism into Sasha's waiting mouth. She didn't swallow but opened her lips and showed me the cum load before gulping it down.

"You naughty girl." I kissed her forehead and watched Sasha pull on her blouse and bra. Her body had that pink afterglow of steamy sex.

"Sir, I want a new job title, 'Assistant Manager.'"

"How about we abbreviate it to 'Ass Manager.'"

"That works." Sasha giggled and looked up. "Sir, do you want anything else before I pull on my panties?"

"Sure Sasha. Spread your legs and say please."

"Please..."

KimKim5
KimKim5
973 Followers