Sarah's Journey Ch. 027

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I'd been sore before it always reminded me of how I got sore. Which isn't a bad thing. As I was there on all fours on the bed, Ryan behind me with a death grip on my hip bones, he continued to hammer me with his cock and those balls that were beating the shit out of my clit and pussy lips.

He was still hammering away after like 20-30 minutes. I had several orgasms and was having what I call a rolling orgasm. It's constant but had peaks and valleys. I'd never experienced that before tonight, and didn't know what it was, but every time his balls came crashing into me I definitely orgasmed harder. I had no idea that this was a thing, or that guys could have balls that big. I just held on to the bed sheets and went for the ride.

After what seemed like forever, he slowed down a little and I felt him pull his penis out of me. I was sweating and panting, it was a good time for a break. But no sooner than I was going to mention water I got flipped over on my back, my legs pulled up to his sides, putting my ass at the edge of the bed, and he started in on me again. It was a turn on to watch his chiseled muscular body working as he glistened with sweat that was running down his muscles. I also felt proud that he was working that hard on me for some odd reason. I was discovering so many things about myself since my divorce it's pretty awesome.

Ryan said he was going to cum again. I was a bit worried about this, there's no way the condom was going to handle a performance like in the shower. He asked if he could cum on me again. I figured I'd already been drenched by him once, doing it again wasn't going to hurt any worse.

I just nodded as I was mid orgasm. He pulled out, whipped off the condom, started pumping his cock with his fist, then started to cum again.

It wasn't as forceful or as much thank God, but it was still a lot. I was actually glad that I had my tits to hide behind in case he was going to go off like a damn firehose again. This time I could actually see it between my towering breasts, as the first shot didn't cover my face. I could see his unusually large opening in the end of his penis just explode with huge streams of cum. I swear it looked like you could fit a pencil in that hole easily. Another shot of cum blew out the end of his cock and sprayed the bottoms of my tits. I'm glad I was able to push them together before it got my face between my cleavage that was now vertical. I felt his hot sticky cum hit the bottoms of my tits and spray a bit. He shot probably 8 really big squirts before he started running out it seemed. I was amazed at how much he came this time. In the shower it was like I'd had a beer glass full of cum sprayed all over me. This time it was about half as much. But it was still everywhere.

He finished, then got me a towel to clean me up with so I could get back to the shower. It was unreal this time as well, the amount of cum and how many globs were falling off my boobs, my abs, my pelvis. My entire pelvic region was covered. From where my panties would sit to half way down my thighs was just completely covered in jizz, it was unreal if not a little gross. I've never cared for cum much but there are worse things.

I got cleaned up as did he. We got dressed and left to head back to drop me off. We chatted on the way back and I asked about his seemingly super power.

"You said it had been a while. What's a while?"

"About 3 weeks I guess." He answered.

"So normally it's not that much?"

"No, normally it's about like the second time."

"Still that was a lot as well, like more than anyone I've ever seen."

"Yes it can get messy, especially if I'm with someone and not using a condom, then cum inside her. Most women say they feel pretty full and go to the toilet. I did have one time that had been about 3 weeks and I came inside a woman."

He just sort of stopped. "Well, go on."

"Oh sorry was worried about TMI. Well when I came the first 2-3 spurts filled her up, she said she could feel her tummy bloating a little. Then as I continued to cum it started squirting backwards out of her. Every time I shot another load I could feel it squirt backwards out of her onto me and my balls. We were both a mess."

While the whole thing sounded pretty gross if I'm being honest, I couldn't help but wonder what that felt like. Having a guy cum so much that I could actually feel my insides bloating from it. Then to feel it squirt backwards out of me forcefully as he continued to pump load after load into me. With that story and thought I got horny all over again which reminded me that I was sore.

About then we pulled into the 7-11. I told him that I'd had a great time and wouldn't be opposed to doing that again. He agreed as he kissed me good night. I got out of the car, bought a soda and started walking home. Sorely reminded every step of the way how much my pussy had been abused. Not to mention that I'd had sex with 2 completely different men in less than 24 hours. While erotic as hell, that was going to take a little bit to think through in my head.