Sara's Awakening

Story Info
Black maid, white man.
935 words
4.09
9.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nelspruit in the 1980's. Hot, humid and with illicit interracial sex in the air.

I lived in West Acres, and was between jobs. I shared the house with two other single blokes. We had a black domestic by the name of Sara. She was about twenty seven, with average looks and a willowy body with pert buttocks. She was fluent in Afrikaans and that is how we communicated. She didn't call me Baas, and had a calm demeanour. Friendly, and quick to smile.

I had a bit of a routine, where I would be out in the mornings looking for work, and would come back around lunch time. I started enjoying her palishi and onion, tomato and chilli gravy. She was a hard worker, and the house was always clean.

One Wednesday I came back at about ten in the morning, and Sara was cleaning the bathroom. She was bent over the bath, and her rump was swaying to the rhythm of her cleaning. I went past to the toilet next door and had a slash. Came back, same rhythm, except I needed to wash my hands. My hip grazed her bum and I gave her a light slap to move her across. She giggled and moved up.

As I left, she lifted her overall up at the back and said "kyk wat het jy geslaan" She was wearing a loose -fitting panty that covered her firm, cheeky buttocks. I gave her a quick rub on her backside and went to the kitchen. A few minutes later I went to my bedroom and started changing into shorts. As I finished, I noticed the curtain move and Sara sprang out as if to give me a fright. I pretended to be startled and laughed with her. She was looking up at me, and I gave her a quick hug and a squeeze. I suddenly became aware of the heat radiating from her crotch.

She was clearly horny, and I put my hands under her overall and pulled her panties off. She looked over her shoulder and lay back on the bed. I quickly went and locked the front door, and came back. She was gone! What the hell! I went to the kitchen, dining room area, and back down the passage. Couldn't see her. Was she scared?

Went back into my room and saw her feet sticking out from under the curtain. Grabbed her gently and pushed her onto her back on the bed. Lifted her overall over her hips, and her vagina pouted at me. Sparse curly hair, and a prominent slit. I whipped my shorts off and moved over her. She lifted her legs and opened them in one movement.

I entered her and started rhythmically fucking her. She was wet, and not too tight. I was enjoying it and noticed that she had her hands behind her head. She was looking down where my cock was moving in and out of her. I sped up a bit and her eyes closed. Her armpits only had three or four whorls of hair, nothing to speak of. Suddenly she came, and her hips lifted off the bed and she kept them tight against me. I waited a bit and then started moving in her again.

She was really wet now, and I could hear a bit of sloshing going on. Hands behind her head which was raised a little, mouth pulled slightly down, she was watching my cock's movement again. She wasn't tight, but I was really enjoying myself and started moving slightly from side to side as I stroked my cock in and out of her. From nowhere, she came again, and this time I sent streams of semen into her. I lay on top of her for a while. She was breathing heavily, eyes closed. After a while her eyes fluttered open, almost as if she was waking up.

I pulled out and went to the bathroom to wash myself. She did the same in the other bathroom. She came back down the passage and rested her head on my chest with her arms around my waist. After a while she went back to the kitchen and carried on with her work. I left again and didn't see her go home.

The next morning, same thing. I came back to the house around lunchtime, and she was really happy to see me. Encouraged by this, I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. Laid her gently on the bed, and lifted her overall up. Surprise, no panties! She lifted her knees and opened her legs and I got a look at her cunt. Prominent lips, sparse hair, glistening Turkish delight. I wasted no time and entered her and held my cock completely still, deep in her. Pulled it completely out in one excruciatingly slow stroke, held it for a moment and then slipped it up to the hilt in one swift movement. Held it for a long moment, pulled out really slowly, and repeated the stroke back in. She was completely still, and her head was raised while she watched. I repeated this for about another ten times, and this time she came violently, hips spasming against me. She clasped me around my waist, called my name and promptly burst into tears.

I was worried that I had done something wrong, but she smiled through her tears, and said she had never come like that before. I gave about another three quick strokes and came as well. This was the start of Sara's sexual awakening. A true story. More to follow.