Sara's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Black maid, white man.
841 words
4.28
6.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nelspruit in the 1980's. Hot, humid and with illicit interracial sex in the air.

Sara the domestic worker came in to work Monday to Friday. It was the day after I had made her come violently. I wasn't at home when she arrived at work, and I only saw her after one o'clock. She greeted as normal, and I noticed she was doing the ironing. I went outside to do my weekly check of my vehicle, which stood under the carport. A while later I heard the back door open, and I noticed that Sara was leaning in the doorway watching me. I was topping the window washer reservoir up when I heard her say "kom hierso".

I wasn't sure what she wanted, but as I went in, I saw her lock the door behind me. I quickly went to wash my hands and when I left the bathroom I looked down the passage and saw her standing in the lounge. I walked in and saw that she was breathing rapidly. She sat down on a lounge chair and moved toward the edge. She opened her legs and moved her overall up around her waist.

I didn't waste any time and dropped my pants and went and kneeled in front of her. She took my cock and guided it into her. I could feel her heat and she was very wet. I decided that her urgency shouldn't be rewarded with yesterdays slow technique, and started a quick urgent rhythm. Her arms went around my neck and she rested her forehead against my shoulder. She had a doek on and smelled of soap. Her arms were gradually tightening, and she suddenly came, pressing herself against me. I ignored this and kept pumping rhythmically.

My arms were around her waist and I kept a tight grip whilst I fucked her. Her breathing changed and I could hear it becoming more urgent. Suddenly she came again, more explosively this time, and still I was unrelentingly fucking her. Ten strokes later she came again, uncontrollably, and again she burst into tears. I came while she was still shuddering against me. Stream after stream of hot semen went deep into her.

I pulled out, and some semen splattered onto the carpet. I quickly got up and went and fetched a wet facecloth, first wiping her and then myself and the carpet. She was staring up at me with her tear-streaked face, not saying a word. I got up and went back to the bathroom. When I came back she was folding the washing, and I went back outside.

Twenty minutes later I went back into the house but didn't see her. I heard her call my name and found her completely naked on my bed. This was the first time I had seen her naked. She had medium sized tits with perfectly defined nipples and I stood looking down at her. Her legs were open, and there was plenty of gaping pink on show. She put her hands behind her head, lifted her knees and opened her legs wider.

"Up boy" she said with a smile. I wasted no time, amazed that I was hard again, and entered her. Sara was looking down again where my cock was rhythmically pumping in and out of her cunt. She was very wet and there was plenty of sounds happening. She seemed to be enjoying herself, and it wasn't long before her eyes closed. One warm hand came round and cupped my arse and I upped the speed of my strokes.

She sensed my urgency and was meeting my strokes with thrusts of her hips. By now I was hammering my cock in and out of her and her hips were clearing the bed as she matched my rhythm. I knew she was about to come as her arms joined behind my back and she held her breath. She came explosively, and again she called my name. I couldn't hold any longer and also came. We lay just like that for quite a while, catching our breaths. I stirred first and pulled out and lay next to her. We were both wet from perspiration and lay apart. After a while I started absently rubbing her tits. They were firm and rubbery, and not quite a c-cup

She turned to me and showed me something I have never seen before or after. There were two lines of faint nipples running down to her tummy. She smiled and made me feel along the barely discernible nipples. Eventually she said to me that she wanted to go and wash before she left. I stayed behind, thinking about what had just happened. She seemed to be getting hornier and hornier by the day. My cock ached pleasantly.

It was Friday, and I said goodbye to her when she left. Her skin was glowing and she had a twinkle in her eye. I wondered what Monday had in store for us. Sara was going nympho on me. A completely true story. More to follow.