Sara's Depraved Temptations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would I think it was gross?" she purred, dropping her chest down onto him, her tits engulfing him and drawing a groan from his lips. She loved the feel of his cum on her chest, and wished in that moment that she'd emptied the condom out onto herself instead of throwing it away. She wondered how good it feel if it was still fresh and warm against her skin. Another shudder went through her at the thought. Maybe next time she'd get it straight from the source.

"I just thought..." Adam seemed to struggle with his thoughts for a moment, and Sara waited patiently between his legs, gently massaging his cock with her tits and enjoying the look of confused distraction on his face. "Isn't it supposed to be, like, degrading to lick up cum or whatever? Plus, I probably taste like latex right now too."

"Well, it wouldn't be the first time I've had a mouthful of rubber if I'm honest," Sara giggled at the incredulous look on Adam's face. "And as for it being degrading...maybe I want you to degrade me." She continued teasing his cock, trying to work it back to life with her tits, her voice husky and her eyes locked onto his. "Maybe I want to be your dirty little slut. Your little hellcat. Maybe I want your cum all over me. Or even inside me." She was getting into it now, the excitement of finally showing this side of herself to Adam after all of this time driving her wild. She was practically dripping with excitement, and couldn't wait for Adam to fuck her again.

"But I don't want to degrade you." Adam's voice was quiet and unsure, his discomfort apparent. "You deserve to feel worshipped. It would feel wrong to treat you like that."

Sara sat up slowly, the pang of disappointment piercing her heart. She knew it was foolish, but it still felt like a rejection. Like she had been right all along, and that all showing him the real her would do is drive him off. After being so close to coming out in the open, to have the door closed so fully felt cruel, and she had to stop herself from tearing up. To hide the pain on her face, she leaned forward and kissed him tenderly on the cheek.

"You're sweet, Adam. I really do love that about you." She crawled out of bed, and began to pick up her clothes and dress, her back to him the entire time. "But sometimes what seems wrong feels so very right, you know?" With a shrug and a steadying breath she turned back around, a smile forced onto her face, and leaned in to give him another kiss.

"I'm not sure I really understand," Adam kissed her back, a hint of worry in his tired eyes. "But maybe I can try it some other time. For you."

"We'll see. Wouldn't want you to force yourself." Sara tried to hide the hurt in her voice.

"Are you sure you can't stay here tonight? It'd be nice to sleep next to you again."

"Sorry, sweetie, but no. I've got class early tomorrow." It wasn't entirely untrue, it would be easier to go back home tonight than rushing in the morning, but she needed some time to herself. Adam's rejection, such as it was, still stung and she didn't want to let her bitterness come out around him. As she waved goodbye and left the room, turning off the light so he could get to sleep, Sara tried to tell herself that good progress had been made tonight. The sex had been better than ever after all, even if it had left her aching for more. But Adam's reaction to her raunchier side had all but confirmed her earlier fears that he would never really understand her or her needs, and that disappointment was like a crushing weight on her chest.

Sara trudged into the living room and saw Lucas sitting at his desk like always, headset on and eyes glued to his monitor. His gaze flicked up to her as she entered and he gave her a half-hearted nod of acknowledgement before he continued whatever conversation he was engaged in. The sight of him reminded her suddenly of what had made tonight different. The factor that had made it the best sex she'd ever had with Adam. She bit her lip as the excitement flared to life again, her knees buckled for moment at the surge of arousal. She could feel her cheeks warming up, and the knot of unsatisfied desire in her stomach spreading through her like wildfire.

Lucas wouldn't have any problem treating her like she craved, the devil on her shoulder whispered. He didn't care about her or even respect her, he wouldn't hesitate to degrade her while he used her body like a toy. For a moment, Sara wondered what he would do if she went over to him right now and gave him the chance. If she dropped her panties on his keyboard before straddling him in his chair and fishing out that monster snake he was supposedly hiding away. Would he disconnect from the call, or let his friends hear her beg for him and moan as he split her open? She knew she wouldn't be able to hold her voice back, not that she'd need to. Adam slept like the dead, and they could probably fuck right next to him without waking him. The idea of having Lucas inside her mere minutes after Adam, was almost more than she could stand, and she rushed out the door before she did something terrible.

Such was her arousal at the thought of Lucas breeding her all night long while Adam slept obliviously nearby, of being made to moan and scream and beg loud enough for his nerdy friends to hear her, that she didn't even make it to the elevator before she was touching herself. One hand groped her chest, while the other teased her oversensitive pussy through her skirt. She nearly came there in the hallway, and she was lucky that she didn't run into anyone on her way to her apartment, because she wasn't sure she'd be able to stop herself from throwing herself at anyone even remotely attractive right now. The embers that Adam had unknowingly stoked to life in his bedroom were now a raging bonfire that threatened to consume all that she was.

Sara barely remembered to close her door as she stumbled into her apartment. Her mind was on autopilot, and before she knew what she was doing, she'd placed one of her larger dildos in the center of her own computer chair, the image of Lucas's smug grin as he patted his lap filled her mind. She lined herself up with the toy, fingers gripping the back of the chair in white knuckled intensity, and drove down onto it, not bothering to let herself adjust. The pain and pleasure of the sudden stretch tore a breathy moan from her throat.

"Don't be so full of yourself," she gasped, the Lucas in her head delighting in her submission. She reached up to her blouse and tore it open, just as she'd imagined he could earlier. The buttons clattered on the floor as she ruined the shirt she'd bought specifically for Adam's benefit. It took her two or three pulls, but in her mind she knew that Lucas would be able to do it in a single go, with those massive hands and arms of his. Hands she know imagined mauling her tits and ass as she began to bounce on "him". "Fucking asshole," she growled before letting her mind fall completely into the fantasy.

Lucas grips her ass in his hands, mauling her cheeks as she rides him desperately. Both moan into his mic as he wrecks her dripping pussy. His length plunges into her with every thrust of their hips, pressing into her cervix and driving the breath from her lungs. She grinds and plunges her hips harder and harder against him, chasing the satisfaction Adam hadn't been able to give her. Need gives urgency to each thrust, and each thrust makes her desperation grow as Lucas's massive cock fills her like she never has been before. Like a spear of molten iron it tears through her, driving her to greater and greater heights of lustful abandon.

Her brutal lover slaps her ass again and again, her cheeks turning red under his assault. She moans his name into his neck and he calls her a slut. He grips her waist and takes control of her pace, pulling her down onto him as he thrusts up into her, using her as little more than a toy, cursing her even as she screams his praises for all to hear. He slams into the deepest parts of her over and over, and she knows she won't be able to walk when he has finished with her. She bites his shoulder and fucks him as hard as she can, relishing the sensation of him pounding deep into her. Of him using her like she craves. She feels his cock start to swell inside her and she moans his name into the mic. She whimpers and gasps, telling his friends what a stud he is. That he's about to breed his roommate's slutty girlfriend while said roommate sleeps unaware in the next room. Lucas is stealing her body from Adam and she cums all over him as she admits that she's his whore. Her orgasm rolls into a second as he fills her up, his thick load invading her unprotected womb, doubtlessly knocking her up.

Sara gasped for air, her body still spasming from the intensity of her orgasm. She clutched the back of her chair, vaguely aware of the mess that she'd made on it. She rested her head against it still trying to catch her breath. She attempted to stand, but her legs were like jelly and she collapsed back on the toy, sending another jolt of painful pleasure through her overstimulated cunt and drawing another raspy moan from her already sore throat. Absently she hoped that she hadn't woken her neighbors, or that they'd at least continue pretending not to have heard her at night.

'This is getting out of hand.' She knew it was wrong, but that was also why it excited her. Why she craved it. Like she had said to Adam, it was often the things that seemed wrong that felt the most right. The thought of that conversation and the image of Adam's face, discomfort writ large across it as he looked at her, was like a splash of cold water on her head. A wave of disgust with herself washed over her and turned her stomach. Adam deserved better than this and Sara knew it.

But didn't she also deserve to enjoy herself? Was it her fault that Adam couldn't handle the real her the way she'd hoped? And if she couldn't get what she needed from him, wouldn't it be better to find it in fantasies than to actually step out on him? It was up to her to meet her own needs since he wouldn't, after all. At the same time, tonight had shown her how much power these fantasies seemed to have over her. How close had she come to genuinely cheating on him tonight? And the more she entertained these thoughts of Lucas, the more her lust for him grew. She could barely stand to be in the same room as him, which wasn't especially new, but now it was because she wanted to throw herself at him. To debase herself before him and let him use her in any way that he wanted.

Sara wasn't sure when she'd started grinding on her toy again, but she was once more riding it to the thought of Lucas defiling her. She couldn't seem to stop herself, and she was soon approaching another orgasm. This was growing into an unholy need, and she wasn't sure what to do about it. Even now, as her climax ripped through her with such intensity that she fell from her chair into a quivering pile on the floor, she found herself craving more. Craving the real thing.

As she laid on the floor, Sara wondered if Adam would ever be able to give her what she needed. If he was put off by her mildest of fantasies, could he handle her darker ones? Could she handle him learning all about her and being disgusted by it? Would their relationship survive it? She didn't want to lose him, he was too precious to her. But if she didn't get her head on straight and figure this out, that was exactly what would happen.

Sara dragged herself into bed, exhausted by everything that had happened over the last several hours. Her sleep was restless and fitful, her mind bombarded by questions that she didn't know the answers to. That she was afraid to know the answers to.

The week seemed to drag on after that. Class work built up, and she was repeatedly called in to cover extra shifts at her part-time job. She did her best to stay distracted in a misguided attempt to avoid confronting her own doubts and worries. Adam was similarly busy that week, only able to keep in touch via text, denying Sara yet another outlet for her frustrations.

Another long, frustrating day came to an end, and Sara collapsed on her bed, eager to scratch the itch that had been building underneath the surface. She wanted a marathon and so decided to take it slow, building the tension in her body as she slowly stripped naked in her room. She tugged harshly on her sensitive buds, and remembered a recent acquisition she'd yet to experiment with. Now seemed as good a time as any.

After a little digging she found them, a pair of rubber tipped nipple clamps connected by a length of chain. She hissed with pleasure as she attached the first, the intensity of the pressure sending a rush of masochistic delight through her being. After she attached the second, Sara gave an experimental tug on the chain and moaned at the harsh pleasure it drew out of her. She fell back onto her bed, and found that as her breasts settled the short chain was pulled taught. The weight of her own bust was now causing both clamps to pull on her buds sending a near constant stream of sensation through her. And unlike with Adam, these clamps had no concern for her discomfort. They were relentless and uncaring, and it was precisely what she craved in that moment.

As Sara began to lightly stroke her glistening cleft, already dripping with arousal from the delightful torture she had put herself through, a memory surfaced. A costume she'd spied Adam eyeing in the window of an adult store once that had sparked her own sordid internet search. A search she had enjoyed far too much, that had led her to purchasing that same outfit in the hopes of surprising her love with it one day. Now she found herself revisiting that night again, and the dreams of unrelenting, mechanical torment she had discovered washed over her once more.

Sara crawls into the milking station on her hands and knees, her cow print bra doing nothing to contain her full breasts as they swing beneath her with each step. The matching skirt, panties, and stockings make her feel absolutely foolish, as does the choker with its large bell that rings lightly with every movement. Her humiliating attire is completed with a matching headband decorated with small horns and bovine ears, and she relishes the shame fueled arousal that permeates her. Her mouth is gagged, leaving her unable to speak, and her chin is already soaked in the drool dripping from her mouth. She can feel that the thin material between her legs is already soaked through with her excitement, and it clings to her lips like a second skin.

Once she is in position, Adam locks her in place and frees her barely constrained tits before giving each a vicious slap that makes her squeal with excitement around the gag. With a sadistic grin, he shows her the mechanical suction cups and laughs at her eager, wide eyed nodding. With methodical precision he hooks her up to the breast pump, the pressure from the cups causing her nipples to swell and her eyes to roll back. Her mewling whimpers sound like the braying of a barnyard animal and more saliva drips off her chin as she waits, shivering with anticipation at what comes next. With the press of a button, the machine springs to life, sucking and tugging on her oversensitive breasts and drawing an agonized scream of ecstasy from her throat.

Sara's entire body begins to shake from the pleasure as the machine begins to draw the thick, sweet milk from her. Her voice, muffled as it is, continues to rise in volume and pitch as the uncaring machine stimulates her beyond the point of sanity. Her wetness runs down her thighs, soaking into the stockings and her hips buck helplessly, desperate for some kind of attention. The pleasure is too much for her, and she needs to be filled like the pitiful little breed-slut she is.

A hand slaps her ass, drawing a fresh cry from her tortured throat, and she wiggles her backside enticingly, begging for more in the only way she can. Her breathing becomes ragged and desperate as hands peel off her sodden panties and she at last feels the heat of a cock pressing against her entrance. She humps backwards, trying to draw it into her. She needs it so badly. Hasn't she been a good girl?

Sara manages to look back over her shoulder, hoping that Adam will have mercy on her when he sees how far gone she is, but is surprised to see Lucas lining himself up with her entrance. She cries out in muted protest, but he simply grips her hips tightly and presses forward, intent on breaking her in Adam's stead. As his massive cock plunges into her depths she screams out in defeat, her head hanging between her shoulders as Lucas ruts her. With each thrust she hears the smack of their hips and ringing of her bell and she whimpers as the machine continues tugging on her hanging tits. Soon she's gasping and moaning around the gag as he fucks her closer and closer to her orgasm, her entire body quivering as she cums shamefully underneath him. As she clamps down on him, Lucas fills her womb with his seed, breeding her like the beast she has become. A bull breeding his cow.

Sara gasped for air as she came down from her orgasm, the combination of her fantasy and the novel sensation of the clamps driving her to greater heights than she had anticipated. As her mind calmed, the realization of what she'd done hit her. Once again, she'd taken a fantasy meant to be about Adam and twisted it into yet another lustful dream of Lucas. She needed to stop this, it was practically cheating at this point. Once again, she resolved to leave Lucas out of her fantasies, before she laid back to continue pleasuring herself.

Her next attempt was no more successful, and with a frustrated groan she cut the fantasy short before starting again. Each time she attempted to keep her mind off of Lucas, it became more difficult to do just that. No matter where her mind went, it always came back to Lucas having her in the most humiliating, degrading ways possible. And each time, her body got hotter and hotter, desperate for the release that she had been denying herself until she couldn't handle it anymore.

After an hour of edging herself, Sara finally gave into her own twisted mind and fucked herself to one intense orgasm after another, all the while dreaming of Lucas fucking her brains out. At the end, she lay twitching and exhausted on her sweat-soaked sheets, vaguely aware of the mess she'd made between her legs, but too worn out to do anything about it. The idea of her falling asleep on filthy sheets felt appropriate anyway, like poetic justice for her sins. Soon after, she drifted off to another restless night of sleep, haunted by guilt and her own repressed desires.

12